Zorro Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see the rampant lust in his body language as they parted to get dressed for the ball.

Johnny heard a knock on the door then he was mesmerised as she walked onto his room. It was all he could do to stare; she was stunning. She twirled around in front of him. 'Do I look alright?' she asked, her voice dripping with seduction. She was a picture of beauty and sexuality.

Her dress was red. The top half almost bare, it had a halter neck, the V cut almost to her navel and as she wore no bra, showing the underside of her magnificent breasts and also tantalising glimpses of side boob. The cross hung mesmerizingly between those magnificent mounds. From the waist line the dress hung full length to the floor with a slit on the side which showed her thigh as she walked.

'Hey, the good thing about this dress is I don't need too much underwear,' she said and her laugh broke the tension building inside him.

As they approached the ballroom she took his arm. 'You have to promise not to dump me at our table and spend the evening talking blokey things with the other guys. You have to look after me. Promise,' she said, sounding a little nervous.

He put his hand on hers as he escorted her. 'Trust me, I have no intention of leaving you alone so I think you can take that as a promise.'

'I like promises,' she said quietly, raising her eyebrows seductively.

Elle was the obvious hit of the ball. Once the dancing started a number of young turks on the make approached her for a drink, a dance and anything else that caught their fancy at the time but she made it clear that she was with Johnny. The more she did, the more he loved her for it. Johnny had had a few drinks but Elle didn't mind, they were enjoying each other. They were dancing when the band started playing the song Come on Baby Light My Fire. It was her sign. Elle put her hands around Johnny's neck, pushed her groin to his and threw her head back. They turned in a circle as she laughed and sang along to the first verse. They sang together as he held her waist and supported her weight. Half way through the song Elle pulled herself upright, her face inches from his. For long seconds she stood still looking into his eyes, her face happy but serious. Then she leaned in and whispered in his ear 'you've already lit my fire, I'm hot, burning: you can either stoke my fire or put it out, the choice is yours. I'm ready to go if that's what you want.'

It took barely seconds to process what she said. He drew back for a moment to make sure she wasn't joking. There was a tremor in his voice as he said 'we've wasted enough time, it's time to honour a promise.'

They didn't speak on the way back to their room. As soon as they shut the door she wrapped herself around him and gave him a deep passionate kiss. 'Let me undress you, it's time I showed you just how much I love your present,' she said and Johnny stood quivering with excitement as she took his clothes piece by piece until he stood in his jocks.

'Mmmm, that looks like a good cock,' she said as she stripped him naked. Her dress and thong hit the floor and they kissed as they fell back on the bed.

It was all very standard, kissing, fondling her breasts, fingers in her cunt then mount up for the ride. A few minutes later he came inside her with a few grunts, then stopped. But she didn't mind, on the contrary, she viewed him as a virtual blank page, an opportunity to take him on a sexual odyssey that would blow his mind. 'Well I will certainly blow his balls,' she thought to herself, and the thought made her smile.

Elle reached across Johnny and took his cock in her hand. Moving closer she kissed him and slowly started stroking him, smiling as she felt the surge of blood making him hard again. He let out a small groan as she slithered down his body and took the head of his cock in her warm mouth. She closed her lips around his member and started working the head with her tongue. His cock was now rock hard and she bobbed her head gently up and down.

Johnny was in heaven; she knew how to give him pleasure without tipping him over the edge. His cock was a constant and changing source of exquisite pleasure. Her goal was to please him and she took delight in his constant stream of moans and groans, which went to a new level as she sucked one, then the other of his balls into her mouth. There was nothing quiet about him but he didn't care, he was out of control. She was in no hurry, she knew her future was in her mouth at that moment and she was not going to waste the opportunity. Elle brought him to the edge of heaven and kept him there for what seemed an eternity. His cock and balls were throbbing, swollen with desire. 'Ooooh god, please honey, I have to cum, I'm gonna burst, pleeease make me cum,' he begged her. The word honey was nectar to her ears. With love in her heart she deep throated him and took spurt after spurt of his sperm in her belly. Before he had the chance to roll away or let his cock soften she straddled him and took his cock inside her cunt. He never had a chance to soften as she ground her clit into him and started to ride his pole. 'You're mine,' she thought as minutes later he let out a moan as he came inside her.

Later they lay in bed spooning each other. He reached around her and gently fondled her breast.

'God, I love you,' he said in wonderment then felt her stiffen. She turned to him and for a moment was silent. She placed her palm on his chest, her finger tips moving slowly over the smooth curves.

'Ah, the L word,' she mused quietly. 'Johnny, can I ask you to consider how you use that word in the future please. Everyone thinks that because I'm young, intelligent and beautiful that I'm more confident, more assured and more in control than others. But I'm really just as insecure and uncertain as any young girl and my heart breaks just as painfully as any other person. I am in love with you; and you can interpret that as meaning marriage, house, plenty of love and sex which leads to three little kids and a whole lot of laughs and happiness. That kind of love. That's my dream, my dream I would love to have with you.'

'As much as I want you, I'm not prepared to be anyone's mistress. We are here and for the duration of the conference you can have as much sex as you like and I'll fuck you just as hard as you fuck me. No commitment other than pleasure until we land back home. But once we do get back home... like I said, I love you Johnny, if you want me I'm yours, if not, enjoy my body for the next few days but when the time comes have the balls to tell me and I will move on. No ramifications, no leaks to Monica, no bad scenes.'

Johnny was dumbfounded. He did the best thing and said nothing as Elle stroked him back to hardness, climbed on top of him and rode him with a passion. Elle knew that she only had a small window of opportunity with Johnny alone and she was determined to leave no sperm in his balls; there was only one way to get Johnny and for the remainder of their time at the conference they spent making love at every opportunity. When they checked out the cleaning maid laughed as she saw the semen stains all over the sheets. After they had long, passionate sex in the morning he admitted to himself that it would be almost impossible for him to ever give up this girl. He also knew that if he wanted to be with her he was going to pay a hard price, he just had to be sure he was prepared to pay it. His mind was in a turmoil.

The flight was difficult. Elle looked sophisticated - sexy sophisticated. The cross hung invitingly between her breasts and she constantly fondled it as they talked. She squeezed his hand as they alighted from the plane and went their way home.

The following day was Friday. Johnny was away all day in meetings, not returning until Monday. When Elle arrived at work she wore her Celtic cross. She smiled at Rose and as their eyes met there was a knowing look that passed between them. Rose followed Elle into her office and without saying a word gave her a long hug.

'That's a beautiful necklace' she said eyeing off the cross hanging between her breasts.

'Yes it is beautiful isn't it? I picked it up at Tiffanies.'

'Tiffanies. They don't sell any cheap imitation jewellery there do they?'

'No,' said Elle fingering the cross affectionately. 'It's all real; gold, diamonds. I love it. When I put it on Johnny liked it so I wore it to the conference ball,' she said, and she didn't need to say who paid for it.

'It would make a wonderful present,' said Rose after a pause.

'It would,' answered Elle.

'For someone special,' said Rose again after a pause. Elle didn't answer. She simply looked Rose in the eye, smiled and twirled the cross as it hung between her breasts.

Rose could feel herself blushing. She moved close and gave Elle another hug and they went about their business.

**

Later at home after the conference, there was clearly tension in the air. Johnny went to his meetings on Friday. He went to bed early but sleep didn't come. His mind was in turmoil as he contemplated his future. The mood was brittle as the family sat at the breakfast table on Saturday morning. When they finished Johnny closed his eyes and spoke.

'Monica, Nate, I've been seeing another woman. I'm leaving, I'm going to live with her.'

For a moment the room was full of stunned silence.

'Wha... WHAT. You bastard, what do you mean you have been seeing another woman. Who is she? Where does she live? I'll fix the thieving bitch. Fucking home wrecker...' and for a few minutes she ranted and raved at Johnny; screaming, crying, overcome with anger and emotion.

Ultimately, Nate stepped between them grabbing hold of Monica but she wriggled out of his grasp, intent on abusing Johnny further. She was jolted back to reality as Nate stood in front of her and slapped her face; not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to grab her attention.

'Enough. Now go to my room, shut the door and cry all you want. I'll speak with dad then come and get you when I'm finished,' he said in a tone that brooked no compromise. 'Do it. Now!' he said with authority.

Johnny was stunned at Nate's action and Monica's reaction. But there was a look on Monica's face he had never seen before as she meekly looked at Nate before turning and heading for his room. Her hands covering her face.

'Jesus dad,' Nate said when she closed the door. 'What the hell? I guess you think you know what you are doing but you have obviously made your decision and there's no point in going through any more abuse. We will get over it in time. Take what you need now and I will box everything up and get it sent to you. But don't fuck with me or we will take you to the cleaners. Mom keeps this house, you can have the investment property; cash gets split 50/50 as do the remaining assets. You will finish paying for my education and give mom a reasonable living allowance. Send me a list of everything by this time next week and we can finalise. If you ever want to see me again make the settlement fair. Do you have any problems with that?' he said firmly, staring his father down.

'I'm sorry Nate. She's younger, from work, it just happened. I will do what you said and it will be fair. I've caused enough hurt, I won't try and fight you,' he said and gave Nate a hug.

Nate helped him move his suits and work gear then went looking for Monica. As he opened the bedroom door she looked up at him. She had a forlorn look on her face; her eyes were red and puffy from crying. But it wasn't pity that he felt as he looked at her, he knew she was there for the taking; everything, no more sharing. He reached for her and pulled her to him. In his mind she was now his, and his alone, he could feel his arousal throbbing expectantly. Monica was shocked as she felt a hand cup her breast and start to fondle the soft flesh.

'No, no, god what are you doing. How can you? Not now, Christ not now,' she cried as a wave of horror and remorse washed over her. 'My husband, your father has just walked out on the family; our marriage and you are trying to fucking grope me. How can you be so fucking callous?' she screamed at him and her anger gave her strength as she tried to push him away, 'God my life is a mess. How did I let you do this to me? I'm never having sex with you again, never,' she said trying to push herself free from his grasp. 'Let go of me you bastard. Oh god how have I ever got into this situation? It's over,' she cried as he grappled with her and she succeeded in slapping his face.

His voice was calm as he said 'I told you never to do that again.'

Anger drove her as she twisted in his grasp then she cried out in frustration as his hand went to her breast again. Struggling frantically she twisted away from him only to find that her back was now to him and he was able to put both hands on her breasts, then she felt the hardness of him thrusting into her rear. Alarmed she struggled to turn back and tried to knee him in the balls. For a moment she was open and her cry echoed through the house as he slapped her face. Stunned, she fell back on his bed.

Then he was on her.

She struggled frantically as he pushed her PJs up over her breasts and roughly groped her as she tried vainly to fight against him before he drew back and literally ripped the bottoms of her PJs off leaving her pussy exposed to him. But it wasn't exposed for long. 'This is my cunt,' he growled into her ear. ' She struggled futilely but he was too strong. He held her down as he stripped. He moved between her legs as she tried to kick him then covered her heaving body before plunging his cock painfully into her cunt.

She cried out as he forced his cock into her sex, gradually working the full length into her body. As he worked her over the fight drained from her and he knew he had broken her as her hands went round him. The surrender complete as he taunted her 'your cunt is mine and I will fuck you anywhere, anytime and as often as I want. You are my fucking bitch to do with as I please.' Her submissive demons were running rampant as with each thrust any moral fortitude she had was obliterated. She rolled on top and started humping him and he could feel the emotion, the desperation as she pounded her clit against him before exploding in a long orgasm. Slowly her breathing returned to normal before her heart almost stopped. Nate took a handful of her hair as he pulled her head back to face him.

'Ok bitch, you are here for my pleasure and I haven't cum yet so start sucking my cock and don't stop until I cum in your mouth.' She was trembling as she took his cock, wet from her orgasm. Tentatively she placed her lips over the head and closed her mouth as she gently slid her lips down the length of his shaft. She was relieved that it tasted salty, but not bad. Moments later she started experimenting and using his moans as a guide enjoyed giving him head. She had no problems when he started to buck under her and willingly swallowed his sperm as he shot spurt after spurt into her. As she lay on him she knew there would be no further resistance; she was his bitch. All the anger and heartache from Johnny's departure dissipated, she felt good, free. She reached around behind her and fondled his balls, she could feel him getting aroused again. She wanted sex and for the first time in her life took the initiative and slipped his cock into her willing cunt. 'Fuck me, fuck your bitch, put that big cock in me and make me cum. Oh yes, make me your home slut,' she urged as she rode his cock.

With Johnny gone Nate moved into her bedroom and they lived as lovers.

**

Full of uncertainty Johnny made the short drive to Elle's home. He was nervous as he knocked on the door but there was no response. He knew Elle often went to the markets on Saturday morning and strolled down the street. The markets were large. He slowly made his way around the stalls then saw her. His heart lurched. She had a low cut top on, obviously wore no bra as her breasts jiggled and swayed seductively as she moved, her midriff was bare and she had short denim shorts. She was a picture of happiness and sexuality as she joked and flirted with the old Italian stall holders. Then she saw him.

She froze. Her heart fluttered. She took a step towards him, then another as he started walking towards her. She threw her head back and laughed as he mouthed the words 'I love you,' to her. Then she ran and jumped into his arms and they smothered each other with kisses.

'I've got the vegetables,' she said with mock sincerity. 'Have you brought the meat for me? A big, thick sausage would be nice,' she said in a sexy voice. Her eyes were sparkling with love as she kissed him

'Have I told you I love you recently?' he said. 'Like a house, lots of love, lots of sex and three little kids type love?'

Elle threw her head back and laughed joyously.

**

Nate had it all but he soon realised that the act of trying to make a baby carried more emotion than he thought. Slowly but surely his feelings for Abby grew until he realised that he was in fact madly in love with her. The relationship with Erica was cooling and she was being courted by one of the young doctors from her hospital.

Essentially he had sex with Monica in the morning and Abby during the day and night. The friendship blossomed between the three and Nate and Monica were careful to keep their liaison private.

Inevitably Abby fell pregnant. In a short period of time he realised that he wanted to live with Abby. Abby was overjoyed when he told her. All he had to do was manage Monica.

Some months later Nate came home from school. 'I've got two tickets to the basketball. One of the guys in our class had four, had already given away two so I grabbed the last couple. Anything free has to be good,' he said laughing.

'Oh Christ, does that mean we are going out together?' Monica asked nervously. 'What if someone...?'

'You're my mom, I'm allowed to take you out sometimes, especially when my father has left. No problems babe,' he said and gave her a playful slap on the ass.

When they got to the arena they headed to their seats.

'Oh shit,' he muttered. 'That's professor Witherow. He is one of my lecturers. Look you sit next to him, I will take the isle seat.'

They took their seats and Nate introduced Monica to Harry and Alison Witherow. Slowly Monica and Harry started speaking with each other. Over the quarter time break Nate and Alison left them alone and they soon realised they were in similar circumstances.

'My wife passed away about a year ago and I guess I have immersed myself in work; study, research and writing. I've probably been a bit selfish and placed an unacceptable burden on Alison.

Monica told her story. During the second quarter they pondered their situation and at half time Nate and Alison disappeared again.

Monica and Harry made small talk for a while. Then Monica chuckled 'do you get the impression that just maybe we are not here by chance. Maybe the kids engineered this meeting?' she said giving his a sly smile.

Harry laughed. 'I hope so.' He said and Monica looked quizzically at him.

'Because that way there will be no issues when we start dating.'

'Oh. We are going to start dating are we?' she asked uncertainly.

'Starting tomorrow evening, I'm taking you to dinner and for the rest of your life.'