Zorro Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny looked at the brochure. It did seem a comprehensive list. For the time being he put it aside. He gave it a quick glance then noticed the date. 'Ouch, the conference looks great but that's also the date when we have a dinner planned with a group of friends. Monica has organised it and it's been scheduled for some time, if I missed that due to work Monica would never forgive me. Life wouldn't be worth living.'

To Elle that sounded like a perfect scenario but she just smiled and held her own counsel.

But the seed had been planted. Early the next morning he called Elle into his office. His throat was tight and his stomach quivering as he spoke to her.

'I've been thinking,' he said. 'That conference... I like it. There's a lot of things we could discuss and it would also be good for your development so how would you like if we both went?'

Elle could hardly contain her excitement. 'Oh, Johnny, I'm shaking with excitement already. What a wonderful opportunity. Oh I would love to go with you. But how... you said it would be ah, difficult,' she said and left the question hanging. Their eyes met, she could see the emotion playing out on his face, knew that she was the prize and that he was going to pay a price; a heavy price. He cocked an eyebrow, winked at her and she could feel her nipples taught with arousal as he gave her a sexy smile.

'Yeah, there is that,' he said wistfully. 'But if the... ah conference... is as good as I hope it will be then I'll take the pain so to speak.'

Elle smiled as she looked at him. She could feel herself trembling with desire. She was sure she read the messages he was sending her. 'Oh I'm sure it will live up to expectations,' she said in a voice that had the blood surging to his cock.

Johnny charged Elle with making all the arrangements. She made sure they had time to look around New York before the conference and some time at the back end to simply enjoy the moment.

'And I want adjoining rooms with a connecting door,' she stipulated when making the room bookings with the hotel.

**

Monica was shattered when he told her he had booked for the conference. Over the last few months Johnny had been distant and she organised this night out as a special event to bring them back together. 'Jesus Johnny. How can you book a conference when you know we have already booked for the Dianna Kraal concert along with Harry, Jane, Mary and Lenny. You know how special this was going to be. What do we tell them?' she growled at him.

'They will understand,' he said.

'The hell they will, Johnny, I can't believe you would be so selfish. I was really looking forward to that night out, now you've ruined everything... again,' she spat at him. Now I will have to ring the others and work something out. They may not want to go or they can go by themselves, whatever.'

'No, it's ok, I have already rung them, it's still on,' he said as Nate watched on.

Nate knew the signs, knew the look. He could see Monica's body tense, the lips tighten into a thin line, the eyes narrowed before they turned on him. And when she spoke her voice was ice cold and menacing, her fury in check. 'You what? You did what? You spoke to the others before telling me?'

'Well, I thought that would be best. I mean I didn't want to tell you over the phone.'

Nate braced himself as her fury boiled over. 'So when did you book this conference, today, yesterday?' He didn't speak. 'Yesterday, it was fucking yesterday wasn't it,' she screamed at him as she lost all semblance of control. 'You knew I had organised this for us, you knew how important this was for me yet you still went ahead and booked for the conference. I can't believe you would do that. You're a bastard,' she snarled at him.

Nate was feeling a bit mischievous and saw a clear opportunity, one he would not miss. 'You can still go mom; dinner, concert, a few drinks, not all bad and... I would love to take you,' he said and they both understood the inference, although at this moment she was too angry to care.

Monica turned on him, furious at his flippant manner. 'Yeah, I'm sure you would,' she retorted in a derisory tone and manner. Her eyes blazing.

'Monica!' Johnny responded turning on her, his tone sharp, critical, full of reproach, which only served to increase her anger. 'Don't be so bloody negative. God, he's ready to put himself out to try and help you. If your son is prepared to take you then I don't know what your problem is, why can't you let him do it? He can take my place. I'm sure you would both enjoy it. Surely you can be a little more considerate of his position, just open up a bit, relax. Let's face it, it's not every day that you get the chance to have a date with your son, so you should enjoy the experience.'

Monica was fuming. She looked daggers at her husband. She didn't move, just glared at him, her eyes never flinched. He was blissfully oblivious to any obscure meaning of her words as she continued; her demeanour and body language ice cold.

'Me, bloody negative! Oh, I like that. You really have no idea. Are you really sure you don't mind Nate taking me in your place?' she asked, her voice laced with sarcasm. 'Ok, let's work through this. I'm sure Nate doesn't want to see Diana Kraal but he's offered to cum with me in your place. So, you leave your credit card with Nate, after dinner we will go to the concert, you are happy for us to go to drinks after with the others and... on your credit card take it as read that I will probably get pissed. Dare I say it, a nice drop of wine, good company, a dance or two... yeah, you are probably right, maybe I have been a bit uptight about it. After a few drinks I probably will open up a bit. So, if you are happy with that then I guess that if he wants to cum then he can take me. Do I get that right?' And there was fury in her eyes as she glared at him.

Nate looked at his parents in shocked amusement. He couldn't believe his luck. He knew what was happening even though his father didn't. He didn't move, afraid to make any noise in case he broke the spell. His cock becoming aroused. He was going to have her at some time. All the better if she was a willing participant.

Johnny felt a rush on desire as he perceived a degree of acceptance from Monica. He thought she would be more difficult but she obviously was taken by his logic. Thoughts of being with Elle filled his mind, his cock quickly becoming aroused. At that stage he would agree to anything.

'Yeah, I think you would enjoy it if Nate took you, I'm more than happy if you want to make a night of it,' he said innocently.

The seconds dragged as Monica stood motionless, staring angrily at him as she collected her thoughts. She took her time contemplating the situation then made her decision. Then slowly and calmly, without emotion she turned and looked directly at Nate. 'Ok Nate, I guess you know what you are getting into. If you want to cum with me then I'm sure you will enjoy it. As your dad said, if you want to kick on after the concert so much the better, you have his approval to go for it. Looks like you are going to get to take me.' Their eyes locked and her gaze didn't flinch as they held each other's stare.

And so the day came for Johnny to leave.

It was all Johnny could do at that moment to hold his arousal in check. Johnny and Elle were scheduled to fly out the same day as the concert. Johnny seemed engrossed with his work and preparing for the conference so there was little interaction between him and Monica and certainly no sex.

At first Monica was consumed with guilt and contemplated telling Nate that she was not going but as Johnny's indifference grew she started to burn in anger and slowly that anger turned into a determination to let Nate have his way with her.

Not that Nate needed any encouragement. Any time he was near her his hands roamed freely over her body, the only caveat when he tried to push his fingers into her cunt.

'No, that's off limits... until after the concert,' she said. And her heart was pounding as her words sealed the contract. 'Then you can have your way with me as you like,' she said nervously, her voice soft and shaky. Nate simply took her in his arms and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

**

When Johnny and Elle arrived in New York they went straight to the hotel, their rooms were ready. As soon as she entered her room Elle unlocked the door connecting their rooms and barged into Johnny's room. 'Wow. Look at this,' she said acting surprised. 'Well that will make it easier for us to... speak to each other,' she said with a broad smile. 'I'll leave it open while we unpack.'

Elle was all laughter and excited chatter as they unpacked. And she was in and out of his room as much as she was in her own which had Johnny chuckling at her.

'Come on, you're not leaving me alone in a strange city,' she said with hands on her hips. 'We are going to walk around and look at the sights like tourists,' she said when they were settled. She was young and excited and it showed. Her excitement and sense of wonder rubbed off him and he found that he was enjoying her company immensely.

It was warm and sunny. Johnny couldn't help but stare as Elle bounced into his room. She was dressed in jeans cut so low that the buckle of her belt was virtually at pussy level and her low cut blouse showed more than enough cleavage to excite a dead man. She smiled as she saw his eyes drawn to her breasts and his tongue lick his lips as she paraded before him. 'Am I ok?' she said as she raised her arms wide for his inspection. And it was all he could do to croak out a positive response. She was the perfect date as they took in the sights of New York. Inevitably they took a horse and buggy ride through Central Park. She put one arm through his and rested her head on his shoulder as they sat together in the buggy. 'This is just beautiful,' she said and left the interpretation to excite his balls.

'I'm going to Tiffanies,' she said when they alighted. 'I can't afford anything in there but every girl should go to Tiffany's at least once in their life,' she said making it sound like a rite of passage. 'So you are coming with me,' she said smiling.

'We're just browsing,' Elle sighed to the sales lady as they entered.

The lady had seen it all before; but she enjoyed showing off the jewellery. 'Do you have any Celtic Crosses?' Elle asked as they browsed.

'A girl after my own heart,' the sales lady responded smiling at Elle. And for the next few minutes they talked and laughed as Elle tried out one after the other. Until the sales lady brought out the last display.

'These are the gold crosses,' she said. 'This one is my favourite, she said taking a solid gold cross encrusted with diamonds. It is the only one with diamonds, it is so beautiful.' Elle gasped and immediately took a fancy to it.

'Oh my god, that really is beautiful,' Elle said trying it on. It hung comfortably between her breasts. 'It's the most beautiful think I've seen. I'm shaking,' she said trying it on.

'Yes, that really suits you... I think it looks magnificent, what do you think?' the sales lady said, turning to Johnny, challenging him. And it was all Johnny could do not to stare as Elle turned to face him. He could feel himself blushing slightly as he was forced to look at her, the cross hanging tantalisingly between her breasts, the nipples little points on either side of the jewellery, everything open for his gaze as she modelled and posed for him. 'Don't you think it sits beautifully on her?' she asked mischievously and both ladies glanced at each other and shared a smile at his obvious discomfort.

'One day,' Elle said to the sales lady, sighing audibly as she handed it back. Then froze, hardly believing her ears as Johnny said 'We will take it.'

'Johnny, did you look at the price? Those numbers are in thousands. You can't spend that much. No it's too much. I'll pick something else, less extravagant,' she stuttered, blushing.

'What, and then have you forever looking wishing it was this one and saying you should have taken the one you really wanted. Look, you love it so it's value, end of story.' Then he addressed the sales lady. 'At least I know she likes it. Beats the death out of trying to pick something myself and get it all wrong,' he said smiling guiltily to her.

'And I know who is going to get rewarded tonight,' the sales lady thought to herself and gave a knowing smile to Elle as she wrapped the package.

But it didn't happen. That night was conference registration night and Elle seemed somewhat withdrawn. Johnny was confused. She had always been so easy to get on with, so open, and seemingly available. Johnny couldn't understand the change in her demeanour, perhaps, he thought, she was embarrassed by the present, maybe he was too forward, so he stayed his distance. But their proximity, the smell of her, her touch, her smile, every word and her beauty drove him mad. He wanted her and she was quickly becoming an obsession. But she now seemed further away from him than ever. Elle, for her part, understood the art of seduction and the overwhelming power of lust in a male. So he went to bed uncertain and frustrated that night.

**

Monica was shaking with nerves as she dressed for the concert. She wore a long dress, cut low at the front showing off her ample cleavage. She wore long, dangly ear rings and matching necklace, the pendant hanging between her breasts. As she finished dressing she looked long and hard the bed in her room and at her wedding ring before gritting her teeth and taking a deep breath; she was ready.

Nate dressed in a suit with open neck shirt. She placed her arm in his as they went to the cab.

When they sat down for dinner Monica took a few deep gulps of wine to settle her nerves. Nate was charming, he joined the conversation in a mature way, interacting with everyone. When the ladies went to the powder room Mary commented 'what a wonderful boy your son is. He is so sexy and attractive, well-mannered and charming. He is the full package, the girls must be chasing him at college. You must be incredibly proud of him.'

Monica smiled. 'Yes, thanks for the compliment. He's my boy and I love him as much as any mother can love a child. Yeah, he doesn't seem to lack any female company although tonight he has to put up with me.'

Although it wasn't his type of music Nate enjoyed the concert. They had a few drinks after and finally it was time to catch a cab home. Monica was relieved; Nate had acted perfectly. The longer the evening went the more relaxed she became and slowly her arousal grew. They danced and as the time to leave grew closer he started whispering dirty thoughts in her ear 'not long now and I'm going to fuck you, all these people looking at us and none of them have any idea that my cock will soon be pushing up between your legs slipping and into your dripping cunt, hmmm I'm going to fuck you all night with my incestuous cock...'. By the time they left for home she admitted to herself that she was horny; nervous but horny.

Then Nate broke down all the barriers as they entered the house.

'No, leave the light off,' he said, replicating the Spanish accent he had previously used before they went to bed. No one must see Zorro's face or they die' he said with humour.

All the guilt fell from her shoulders, she giggled as she fell into his arms kissing him and groping his throbbing cock. 'Ok Zorro, do me with your long rapier,' she teased, laughing with him.

They stripped and fell on the bed. If she thought he was simply going to fuck her she was pleasantly surprised. He was into foreplay; kissing her lips, her eyes, her nose, many times her exposed neck and her breasts. He fondled her breasts, ran his fingertips over her back, the inside of her thighs, suckled and bit her sensitive nipples until every nerve was aroused and willing. Then he kissed his way down her body until she felt his hot breath on her pubic hair.

Johnny had never been into oral sex and she was quivering with anticipation. As Nate kissed her pussy and pushed his tongue into her heated folds she let out a long sigh of pleasure that represented all her life's frustrations. Her moans and groans were continuous as Nate continually changed his attack; gently running the tip of his tongue up and down her slit, moving his tongue side to side, pushing it deep into her dripping cunt, sucking on her clit, lashing it with the point of his tongue, gently nipping the throbbing bud with his teeth and any combination.

For Monica the world existed only in that gorgeous, throbbing little bud. 'Oh god, oh god, oh god Nate, I can't take any more,' she panted because that was the only way she could breathe. 'Jesus, I'm cummimg, I'm fucking cuuuuumming, Nate I'mmm cuuuuu ooooohhh fuucckkkk,' she screamed as her hips shuddered then bucked uncontrollably into his face. Her orgasm seemed to go forever and when it peaked she was covered in a sheen of sweat.

'Kiss me Nate, please kiss me,' she begged. Nate rose over her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. The kiss had every loving and lusting emotion from her heart and they shared the intimate moment. 'Now you can fuck me, I want you to fuck me,' she crooned into his ear with the emphasis on the word want as she spread herself wide and he moved over her. She felt him fumble as he positioned the head of his cock in the soft folds of her sex. She closed her eyes as he started the small thrusts, stretching her and lubricating his cock before he inserted the head into her. She let out a long sigh as he buried the full length of his throbbing meat into her. They shared a long passionate kiss before he started the long, slow thrusts into her willing body. She revelled in the feel of his back muscles rippling as he thrust his cock deep inside her body.

'Oh god, that's beautiful,' she moaned as he ground his pubic bone into hers. 'Don't stop, don't ever stop,' she sighed as she wrapped her legs around his thrusting body. The illicit nature of their coupling only served to heighten the intimacy they shared.

**

The following morning, dressed in a skimpy bikini PJ and short robe Elle burst through the connecting door, happy, smiling, full of joy as she bounced on the foot of Johnny's bed. His relief at her obvious happiness was overwhelming. His eyes roamed over her gorgeous legs as she sat cross legged on the foot of his bed. He could feel the warmth of arousal quickly growing as he looked at the inviting V between her thighs. He made a subtle move as his hardness formed a visible tent in the sheet covering him. The move did not go unnoticed and Elle smiled to herself.

Sitting on the bed she dropped her hand onto his thigh as she opened the conference contents. She started perusing the conference timetable, her hand gently rubbing the inside of his leg as she excitedly skipped from one point to another; her hand seemingly moving innocently over his thigh as she skipped from page to page. His erection was throbbing as Elle toyed with him.

'I'm going to wear the cross you bought me to the ball tonight, just for you,' she said and smiled seductively as she continued 'I've got just the dress for something as beautiful as that. I'm sure you will like it.'

By the time she left his room his hormones were rampant.

The conference was a whirl. She was close, attentive, excited, happy; everything a man could want. He was so lost in her that he was unaware that his emotions were subtly controlled by her; she lifted him up, then gently brought him back down; her happiness made him happy. He had lost the ability to think rationally around this woman. He found himself responding jealously as the young males tried to home in on her. By the end of the day he was emotionally and sexually charged.