The Secret Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle!" he said.

"Oh....hello, Maximillan!" Michelle responded with surprise as well as an excited embarrassment. Her first thought was to cross her arms in front of her chest, but she resisted, knowing it would look foolish. Frank could see right away that she was embarrassed for this man to see her breasts exposed. But, Michelle always maintains her decorum and began an introduction.

"Max, this is my husband, Frank. Frank, this is...."

Frank interrupted, "Yes, the tall gentlemen from two nights ago on board the ship. You were hitting on my wife. Very nice to meet you, Max!" Frank extended his hand.

Max recovered from the comment quickly. "Thank you for being so gracious, Frank. Nice to meet you, too. I apologize for my lack of discretion."

"Don't mention it, Max. Michelle is a beautiful woman. I can't fault you for trying." He was impressed with Max's ability to banter with him. Not many are that agile, Frank thought.

Michelle nervously shuffled on her feet as the two men spoke. Possibly to allay her uneasiness Michelle jumped into the conversation. "Excuse me, boys! But, I'll be the one to decide if it's okay to hit on me!"

Michelle's joke gave Frank the okay to invite Max to join them. "Please, join us for a drink," he offered and motioned for the cabana boy to bring another lounge.

"I don't want to intrude. It wasn't my intention. I'm sure you two are having plenty of fun without me," Max responded.

"Nonsense! Let's have a drink," Frank insisted.

Frank sat in the lounger on one end so that Michelle would sit in the middle and leave Max with the one on her far side. The three of them talked and flirted through two drinks; Michelle's third and fourth of the day, and got along famously. Her embarrassment over her exposure melted away within minutes and was replaced with an unusual feeling of confidence and daring!

Frank took notice of how much his petite wife enjoyed this tall, handsome man's company and encouraged the conversation into flirty, adult talk and teasing.

Michelle enjoyed the flirty conversation and the attention that came with it. She noticed Max oogling her physique and also took note of how much her husband seemed to enjoy him doing so. In the past, she would have become irritated, but today she was different. Today, she was determined to make Frank proud of her. She told herself to relax, stop being such a prude, and enjoy the afternoon and everything that came with it.

The sun was getting hotter, evidenced by beads of sweat pooling in Michelle's bellybutton. Her bikini didn't have elastic in the edges. And, as soon as the suit dried, the fabric relaxed and opened up a bit, revealing the edges of her pubic mound. Both men marveled at watching small beads of sweat spill out of her belly-button, roll down between her legs and disappear under the fabric.

Michelle doesn't have much body hair. She doesn't need to shave, and if you tried to judge her age by the looks of her bush you would think she was no more than fifteen or sixteen. With her bikini bottom now dry and much to the men's enjoyment, several of the wispy hairs worked their way free under the sides of the thin fabric and curled themselves over the edges. She saw what was happening and also saw the glances from the both men.

She looked magnificent with her hot pink suit highlighted by her pussy hair peeking through and her blonde mane lying across her shoulders and onto her plump breasts! When she moved just right, and she did it several times on purpose, Max and Frank could see her bush and the outer lips of her pussy under the triangular shaped panel of her bikini.

Frank reached for the bottle of suntan oil. Holding it up to the sun, he could see it was close to empty and tossed it to Max, "Help me out, Max! Michelle needs some oil. I'll get more and be back in a bit."

"I really shouldn't," he said, understanding Frank wanted him to oil up his wife and uncertain he should indulge him.

"Max, you've got to be kidding! We both know she is magnificent! I'm sure you would enjoy rubbing oil into such a beautiful woman."

"Frank....I...ummh. I'm not so sure that..." Michelle began a reluctant protest. She was enjoying the attention she had received thus far but was not sure Frank's newest suggestion was a good idea; given that she was topless and would be alone with Max.

There was a road alongside the beach lined by thick palms and shrubs and at the far end of the white sand a set of single story buildings held shops for tourists. "Relax, baby. There's a little shop a block up the road. I'll be back in less than an hour," he insisted and walked up the beach.

As Frank walked away he could hear Max saying, "He's quite a guy!"

"He's the love of my life, Max," Michelle replied as she turned onto her belly giving him her back to oil up. "We'll just have you do my back. I can do the rest." She felt excited to be alone with him, but wanted to maintain a sense of decency.

"That's probably a very good idea, Michelle," he agreed as he sat beside her on the lounger. Max squirted oil into his hands and began at the small of her back.

He started by pushing his thumbs up her spine with his fingers spread out like wings over the muscles of her back. Michelle is a petite woman, so Max's hands reached all the way across her back.

Michelle was a bit uncomfortable without Frank there, but soon convinced herself to push those thoughts aside and enjoy the rubdown. "Max, that feels so good," she moaned her approval and exhaled away the tension she felt.

"I've done a few massages in my life, Michelle. Like Frank said, Just relax and enjoy it," Max told her.

"That'll be easy," she answered as his thumbs worked their way back down her spine. "But, what about you. You're doing all the work."

"Are you kidding?" he asked incredulously. "I'm rubbing oil onto the most beautiful woman on the beach! Beautiful blonde hair, toned body and magnificent plump...." he stopped himself. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"Magnificent plump," she hesitated, then finished, "breasts? Is that what you had on the tip of your tongue?" Michelle said through a hidden smile. Before he could answer she let him off the hook with a teasing, "Naughty boy, Max!"

Both laughed playfully with Max saying, "Yeah. I guess I'm guilty as charged, Michelle!"

He lifted her hair off her shoulders and carefully placed it above her neck. Then, Max lifted each of Michelle's arms and applied oil to the long sinewy muscles. He took an extra long time to massage each finger before returning to her back.

She closed her eyes and let her body give in to the feeling of his hand on her flesh. Max spread his big hands over her ribcage and worked the oil into her sides. As he did so, he admired the creamy skin of the outside of her breasts; so white and transparent he could see small dark veins coursing through the virginal skin of her big orbs. His lifting and pushing allowed them to work themselves free from underneath until the outer half of each breast was visible. He took the opportunity to run his fingers along the velvety soft portion of her breasts that met her ribcage. I hope she doesn't mind, he thought.

Michelle was somewhat surprised Max took this liberty with her. She certainly enjoyed it, but thought it best to offer a warning. "Only my back, Max. We agreed, right?" she said.

Next, she felt the warm oil drip onto her legs and then Max's fingers rubbing it in. "You must be a runner," he said. "Your legs are so slender and muscled."

Michelle enjoyed the compliment. She was very proud of her figure! "It's nice of you to say. I play tennis almost every day."

Max's hands moved up her legs from the back of her knees to her buttocks. She was again surprised when instead of stopping at the edge of her bikini his fingers swept under the loose fabric of her suit and massaged oil onto the outer sides of her buttocks. He kept his thumbs tucked in close to his palms during this first foray onto her buttocks. He wasn't sure what her reaction would be. When none came, he decided to push further on the next stroke up her legs.

Max spread his hands out during the following caressing movement up Michelle's legs and pushed his thumbs into the long sinewy muscles of her inner thighs as they slid their way toward her more intimate areas. This time, when he slid them under her bikini his thumbs were spread wide and dropped into the crease of her ass. He felt her cheeks tighten as he squeezed with each hand. Michelle's ass is small enough that each of Max's hands encased one of her cheeks.

She gasped, then held her breath as his hands disappeared under her bikini. She took a short, crisp breath across her lips when Max brought his thumbs together in her crack, just above her anus.

She was embarrassed to feel the first hint of moisture in her pussy as both of his thumbs slid up her crack. I should stop him, she thought. But the pleasure was too much and she opened her legs slightly and relaxed her muscles.

Max noticed her acquiescence and was emboldened by it. He repeated the motion down her legs and back up again several more times; all of them ending with his thumbs caressing the cleft between her cheeks, getting closer and closer to her anus with every subsequent pass. Each time, she spread her legs a little bit more and each time her pussy became more exposed to him.

He moved to a position beside her knees with a clear view at her crotch. Max put his hands under her bikini once more and pushed his fingertips into her flesh and lifted his hand onto his fingertips. This pulled her bikini tight onto the back of his hands and forced it between the lips of her pussy, creating a camel toe and exposing the outer folds of her slit. Under the pretense of massaging her buttocks with his fingertips, he held the bikini bottom in place until the fabric became wet from her juices. He felt the first stirrings in his cock as he looked Michelle over.

Michelle knew she was being very unladylike and worried that Max would notice her wetness and squirmed to try to dislodge the pink fabric from the camel toe it had created. She quickly realized her squirming was only making matters worse. "Oh my!" she gasped as she felt the thin material slide deep between her moistened lips.

Max heard her gasp as he watched her lips part and the pink fabric disappear between them as they closed again. A thin patch of glistening wet blonde hair covered each outer lip of her sex, contrasting with the hot pink fabric.

Michelle was shocked to be in this situation! Her mind was spinning with conflicting thoughts. Hoping Max would stop and at the same time wishing he would go further!

With his thumbs touching each other he slid them back down her crack to the edge of her anus and pulled her cheeks apart. He couldn't believe his luck at maneuvering Michelle into this position! Such a beautiful pink anus and pussy, he thought as he took in the view. Max slid his thumbs around her anus and onto the wet outer lips of her pussy. When she didn't resist, he pulled them open and revealed the soft pink flesh of her pussy.

Michelle didn't know how to react! She thought she might turn over and slap him. Or, she should call him a cad and demand he stop. But, she didn't; she couldn't! The pleasure of his fingers exploring the most intimate parts of her body was overcoming her fear of being shamed or embarrassed. "Mmmm," she cooed to his nasty touch and then felt guilty for allowing him this indiscretion and worried they might be seen by other beachgoers.

Max wanted to push his fingers inside Michelle's wet hole but held back. Instead, he explored her labia and clitoris; tickling and teasing her with his thumbs.

Eventually, Michelle's conscious got the best of her and she diffused the situation by turning over, causing his hands to retreat from her backside. On the first try her words stuck in her throat. "I guess you can do my front," she said as she reached between her legs and adjusted her bikini bottom.

Frank had worked his way back onto the beach and found a spot with a nice view of his wife's rubdown. He arrived in time to see Max with his hands under her bikini before she turned over. "That's so damn hot!" he said aloud.

"It sure is, mister!" One of two teenage boys said to him as they stared at his wife. "Wish I were that guy right now," he added.

"Yeah, I wish we had an excuse to walk to the end of the beach so we could get a better look at her. We could hide behind their tent and watch," the other one said.

"No way, man! My parents'd kill me! They're watchin us right now!" The first one replied. Frank turned and looked down the beach at a woman as wide as she was tall with her hands on her hips, staring at the boys.

Max repositioned himself, straddling the lounger between Michelle's legs, facing her. "Michelle, just lay your legs over my thighs for me."

It seemed to Michelle that she had jumped from the frying pan into the fire! Sure, she had stopped his exploration of her pussy and anus...but she was now offering her breasts to him; and if she draped her legs over his, then her pussy would be perilously close to the bulge that was growing under his tight suit. Michelle tried to act indignant, but with her heart pounding in her chest she complied.

"Good girl. Smoke?" he asked. Michelle reached into his pocket and pulled out a box of French cigarettes he had purchased in town. She flipped open the lid and pushed a thin brown cigarette halfway out of the box with the tip of her nails and lifted the box to his mouth. With the cigarette hanging from his masculine lips, she flicked on the lighter and lit him up.

Michelle enjoyed hearing herself referred to as a "Good Girl". Maybe the phrase took her back to her childhood when she was told what to do and rewarded when she was good. Max's manly tone seemed to break down her defenses and make her feel he was in charge. She liked that.

Michelle hadn't tasted tobacco since her college days. But, for some reason she reached for Max's cigarette. Michelle enjoyed pulling the smoke into her lungs and then watching it dissipate into the air beside them as she exhaled. With her legs draped over his thighs, her eyes looked through her sunglasses and drifted across the blue sky above them. She took in another drag as Max lifted one leg, placed her ankle on his shoulder and began to apply more suntan oil.

He oiled up the front of her leg from ankle to hip using the same method he had used on her back. With each down stroke Michelle felt his inside hand inch closer to her pussy. She enjoyed the feel of his strong hands sliding down her thigh and without thinking, relaxed her other leg, allowing it to slip down his thigh towards his knee. With her legs now spread, her bikini was way too small to cover her pussy, giving Max a clear view between her legs.

Eventually, his fingers probed under her suit and into the thin wispy strands of her pubic hair, causing them to glisten with suntan oil. Then, he moved them down the length of the soft fold of skin bordering Michelle's pussy.

This is all so wrong, she thought but felt powerless to stop it. She couldn't understand all of the emotions twirling through her mind. Her parents hadn't raised her this way and that probably added to her excitement.

Max could feel the stirrings of his cock beginning its inevitable hardening. He was wearing a tight fitting suit and his enlarging cock began stretching it even tighter. Damn, I'd like to let it out, he thought.

As Michelle felt the tingling sensation between her legs from his fingers she fought with her emotions. She knew what she was allowing him to do was improper. But, didn't Frank tell her to relax and enjoy herself? And, didn't she promise Frank that she would make him proud of her today? If she stopped now she would only look prudish.

She held the cigarette between the ends of her fingers and offered a drag to Max. "Thanks, baby," he said, his hands wet with oil. Michelle put her fingertips, with the cigarette between them, onto his lips so he could pull smoke from the cigarette.

Even though her legs were draped over his thighs, she couldn't yet feel his hardening cock. That changed dramatically as he bent forward to pull a drag off the smoke. His erect cock made contact with her inner thigh.

It startled Michelle! She hadn't expected it. She also hadn't expected it to be so large! When Max finished his long, deep drag his resumed his position and his cock broke its contact with her flesh. "Oh, my," she thought to herself.

Max then worked on the other leg in the same fashion as the first. After several strokes up and down he probed under the bikini with his fingers and added oil to her pubic mound. Michelle didn't stop him as his fingers ran through her long wispy strands of hair.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. She was becoming aroused, caving in to the stimulation and unconsciously spread her legs even more. She was now completely opened up for him with her knees spread far apart.

"You've got a beautiful, sexy body," he said as he looked her over.

Michelle fumbled with her response, eventually saying "Thank you" and reflexively telling him that her husband thought so too.

"Let's get your chest," Max said. He grabbed both legs and pulled her into him so he could reach her neck and shoulders. As the thin fabric of her bikini met the stretched fabric of his suit the lower half of his long, thick cock forced its way between the puffy lips of her sex.

Frank watched his wife from a distance and although he couldn't tell for certain, he thought he could see her wiggling her crotch into Max's. "Is that really my wife!" he whispered as he tried to keep his own cock from hardening.

Michelle enjoyed the way he took control of her but worried how this might look to her husband. "What if Frank sees us, Max? Maybe we should stop?" she asked nervously.

"Grab another smoke for us, baby," Max suggested, ignoring her question as he oiled up her shoulders and chest. Each time he rubbed the oil into her shoulders he took pulled her into his erection and then pushed it against her sex. Under the pretense of rubbing oil into her breasts, he kneaded them and pinched her nipples as he humped her.

Lying back in her lounger, with her chest heaving from her arousal, she looked between her legs to see what was having such an effect on her. She saw that Max's suit was wet from her pussy juices and the wet stretching fabric was formed around the big shaft. "Oh, my!" she said softly, but loud enough for Max to hear and thought of how something that big would feel inside her.

With Max leaning over her and massaging her tits, Michelle easily reached his breast pocket for his lighter and cigarettes. His cock was pointing straight up and snuggled tightly in-between her pussy lips as she lit up. Michelle's hands were trembling as she took the first drag and exhaled the smoke over his shoulder.

He pushed hard against her and took a drag as she held the cigarette for him. She enjoyed the added pressure of his 225 pounds of muscle pushing on her crotch. Max was a big man with a big cock and her thin, slender body was overpowered by him.

Max took her affection in stride, not saying a word. He continued kneading the oil into her creamy white breasts. They were slippery from the oil. He leaned over her, balanced himself against her crotch and massaged her tits with both hands.

Michelle's nipples hardened quickly as he squeezed her breasts together and pulled on them. She knew this was now much more than a simple rubdown! But, she couldn't help herself anymore. Michelle grabbed the sides of the lounger and pulled herself more firmly against Max's cock. She knew this was violating her morals; allowing a man to take such liberties; and she realized, very suddenly, that she did not care. She was a thousand miles away from her home; why should she care?

123456...9