The Secret Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see?" she asked after hooking her thumbs under the straps of her dress and pulling it off her bra.

"Very nice," he replied and thumbed her exposed nipples as she unclasped her bra and slid it off her shoulders. Their mouths found each other again and their tongues entwined as Max kneaded her tits with his big hands. He loved how soft and velvety they felt.

Michelle put her arms around his neck, ran her fingers through his hair and pushed her breasts firmly against his muscular body. Slowly, she rose up onto her knees, pulling her erect nipples up his chest. She raised her breasts to his mouth, wiggling them over his face as he suckled her. "Oooh, god oooh, Yes!" she moaned.

Neither of them noticed Frank taking pictures from the other side of the room. He was determined to stay quiet and out of the way. He knew this moment was a special one for his wife and he didn't want it spoiled.

Max whispered a question into her ear, "Where do you want my fingers, Michelle?"

"In my pussy...I want them in my cunt. Oh god I'm so turned on," she looked into his eyes as he continued to suckle her breast.

Her areoles constricted from the sucking and her breasts swelled in his hands as he kneaded and massaged them. This drives me wild, she thought as she threw her head back to enjoy the stimulation and let out a low mew, "Uuuuuuuhhhhhh" Placing his mouth over her nipple, she gasped out loud when he hungrily sucked her deep into his mouth. A few seconds later, she cringed with delight as he flicked his tongue around her nipple, doing so for such a wonderful amount of time before repeating himself on the other side; as he held her firmly at her waist and playfully twisted her torso, causing her breasts to bump against his cheek as she squirmed her enjoyment.

Michelle pulled her nipple from his mouth, stood on wobbly legs and unbuttoned the rest of her dress, letting it fall around her ankles. She wiggled out of her white panties and stepped between Max's legs. In a hurried fashion she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his slacks and jerked on them; pulling them off his ass as he raised his hips. In a synchronous motion, Max stood as Michelle knelt in front of him while he stepped out of his shoes, slacks and briefs. As he took off his shirt, Michelle reached for the first cock, other than Frank's, since her marriage; the cock she had craved since Anse Couleuvre.

She wrapped her hand around its base. Then, pushed her hand in toward his body, stretching the skin tight and exposing the ribs running around the shaft of his cock. Frank watched his wife's wedding ring disappear into Max's dark pubic hairs as she tried unsuccessfully to touch her forefinger and thumb around the big base. She pulled it to her mouth, licked the underside of the head and pulled away to take one last look before proceeding. Michelle then puckered her lips, kissed the tip of his helmet and slid her lips over the top.

Michelle noticed the salty taste of his cockhead as it entered her mouth and then the semi-sweet tasting precum as it oozed out of the hole and mixed with her saliva. It was different from Frank's. Bitterer, she thought and wondered what flavor his balls would hold if she licked them.

Once she had the head of his cock securely in her mouth she pulled her hand away and cupped each of her breasts. She whimpered when it unexpectedly popped free from her mouth. She looked into Max's eyes and lifted up each tit as if to say to him, "These are yours!", before finding his big tool with her lips and sucking it back into her mouth.

"Yes!" Frank whispered as he got the shot of her looking up at Max with his cock in her mouth! The photos he had taken before the dinner party were so incredibly sexy. But, these were on an even higher level! He photographed quickly and eagerly; glad at last to see his wife through the lense with another man; a man of his choosing; both engaged in passionate sex.

Max and Michelle both noticed her husband as he moved in for the shots. Without prompting she began talking to her husband between slurps, licks and kisses, "Oh honey. His cock is so delicious. Oh, I can't believe this! It feels so good to have you watching me!"

Frank was getting more aroused by his wife's words and having a difficult time keeping his own cock in his pants and concentrating on the photography. And, the nastier she talked the more he liked it. "He turns my pussy on so much!" she added.

Her eyes closed and she took as much of him into her mouth as she could fit. But, his girth was too big for her petite mouth and she had to stop after only three inches. His big dick was difficult to hold still as Max rotated his hips, trying to push into her mouth. Attempting to gain control of it, Michelle held it with both hands, one at the base while the other steadied the shaft. As she sucked, she wondered how she could possibly fit it inside her.

She worked her small mouth around and around the tip as if it were an overiszed popsicle; and slurped her lips each time she pulled it out. She took turns jerking it with each hand and sometimes used both; one to hold it steady and the other to pump the bottom half while she sucked the top.

Max gently lifted her off his cock and grabbed it himself. He playfully slapped it against her face! Michelle's eyes opened wide, surprised by the sound, and by the weight of it popping on her cheek. Frank had never done anything like this and it startled her! He popped it across her face a second time and then began rubbing it across her cheeks and nose and into her blonde hair. She felt a rush of excitement by the kinky sensation and also by the sound created when his cock slapped against her face. Realizing she enjoyed it, Michelle purred and pushed against it like a pussycat against its master's hand; all the while catching glimpses of Frank watching her.

Frank watched as Max rested it against her cheek and rubbed it into her face, pushing the head against Michelle's petite nose and across her lips. He took several pics of the big cock against his wife's beautiful face as she snuggled against it! You've never looked so lovely, he thought as he clicked the shutter.

"Lick my balls, Michelle," he insisted.

She didn't need any encouragement and ran her tongue down his shaft and onto the ridge down the center of Max's scrotum. With his ballsack still loose, she let each one lay on her face, pushed her mouth in-between them and looked up into his eyes. She took turns pulling each plum-sized testicle into her mouth. Once inside her sensitive lips she could feel them moving on their own as Max's body began the natural function of constricting his balls up toward the base of his cock, preparing him for sex. Like a mother cat grabbing her kittens by the neck; Michelle took turns putting each testicle in her mouth, then pulling it away from his body; letting it slip past her lips and then quickening her pace and repeating it again and again.

She wanted to taste the sensitive area below his balls but she was having trouble reaching it with his hips comfortably in the cushion of the sofa. Michelle put her hands on Max's hamstrings and pushed his legs up and off the cushion, exposing his constricted balls and the large tendons holding his cock erect. Max helped her by pulling his knees up to his chest. She placed a finger on each side of the sinew and flexed it; watching as the big cock it held in place moved under her control. Then, she used her tongue to tickle this sensitive area above his anus and slid her lips up the sinew until it disappeared underneath his balls.

The musky scent of his crotch aroused Michelle and she began to lick him with more enthusiasm and less precision. Her little tongue stroked in and out of her mouth, and across the course mat of pubic hair and salty dried sweat of his balls. She took folds of skin between her teeth and pulled away as she looked up the length of his cock, and into Max's eyes.

"That's it, baby!" Frank whispered as he watched his pretty wife work on Max's cock; his own cock pushing against his slacks.

For the second time, Max pulled her off his cock. Then, with his strong arms he lifted her into his lap. Michelle tried to mount him but he wouldn't let her and it frustrated her! "Please......fuck me?" she pleaded.

"You're not used to anything this big, are you?" he asked her.

"Let me try," she whimpered and squirmed, attempting to get on top of it. She rubbed her clit and pulled on her breasts as she pleaded.

"You're such a beautiful woman, Michelle," he said, as he held her firmly by the waist and lifted her onto the big shaft.

"I've never had another man," she admitted somewhat awkwardly as she mounted him. She snuggled her head into his neck and cooed gently as she felt the head of his cock touch her pussy.

"That's a good girl. Just slide on," he complimented her as she straddled his cock and placed her pussy onto its big head. She felt the head slip into her opening but she couldn't get it any further inside. "Ooooohhhh!" she moaned as she wiggled back and forth across it until she was able to stretch her pussy wide enough to take him in. She shivered from the feel of his cock entering her pussy, filling her and pushing against the wet velvety skin as she slid all the way onto it.

Max moaned as her soft, wet pussy covered his head and then his shaft. She was warm and wet against the skin of his cock and his balls responded by moving even tighter into his body.

"Ohhh...This is so good," she said. "Oh, yes! Fuck my pussy!"

Max felt a sense of pride at having such a stunning woman riding him. He was excited as much by his conquest as by the physical feel of her tight pussy! He began letting slow grunts and moans emanate from deep in his chest as she squirmed onto his cock. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth onto his; pushing his tongue into her willing mouth and kissing her hard by covering her lips with his own as she rode his cock.

"Ooooohhhhh! Mmmmm....Yes....Finally!.....Yessss!....Oh finally, yes!" she moaned as she slid up and down its length as far as her little pussy could. Max's cock stretched her farther than she thought possible. "Oohhh, it feels so good," she grunted as his head pushed its way to the back of her sex.

For Michelle, the feeling was overwhelming! At long last, she had another man's cock inside her. Strangely, she wanted to thank Frank. After all of the teasing of the last few months she couldn't believe how good it felt! After the teasing on French Martinique and the guilt she felt afterward. After exposing herself at the dinner party and the incredibly naughty sexual teasing when she hosted the poker party! It all finally led to this moment! It all culminated in this moment!

Michelle pumped her hips and thought of the lurid tales she had read in the erotica Frank had exposed her to over the years. She always enjoyed reading the stories of well endowed men having trouble fitting into a petite woman's pussy and secretly hoped one day she would experience it. She now had her wish granted!

It felt different from how she thought it would. There wasn't any pain. Instead, there was a feeling of fullness and stability. Stability in the sense that she was anchored onto him and could ride it as hard and wildly as she wanted without any worry of slipping off.

"Ooohh! Eeeee!" she exclaimed. "Fuuuuckkk meee!" she added as she bounced.

Frank was able to capture the moment with his camera. His own cock was raging hard as he watched his prim and proper wife ride this large cock and moan with pleasure."Is it everything you thought it would be, Michelle?" he asked.

"Oooh, god yes Frank! He's fucking me so good!" she exclaimed and turned her head to make eye contact as she bounced up and down.

Max turned her over onto her back and placed her ankles across his shoulders. "Let's re-enact our fun on the beach. Shall we?" he asked.

Michelle readily agreed and eagerly squirmed until his cock was back in her sex! "I wanted you to fuck me that day," she said as he slid slowly in and out. "It's all I could think about for days!" she added. "Fuck me hard, Max. Fuck me like you wanted to fuck me on the beach!"

He took a cushion and placed it under her ass for a deeper penetration. Michelle moaned as she received him and dug her pedicured nails into his back.

Frank positioned himself behind them and zoomed his lense in for a tight shot of Max's big cock engulfing his wife. The results of the first two thrusts were disappointing, as the base of his shaft was left out. On the third push he saw Max's cock disappear into her pussy. Having found the far end of her, Max held still and enjoyed the feeling of his cockhead against Michelle's cervix. Frank clicked away on his camera, and watched the dark hairs at the base of Max's cock mix with Michelle's wispy blonde strands as she wiggled and squirmed.

"Unnh...Unnh...Unnnh," Max grunted as he began stroking again.

Frank watched his wife bending under his weight, sweating; her delicate feet harnessed in her ankle strap sandals; bouncing against Max's shoulders in rhythm with his grunts as he pumped his cock into her. He was able to take several pics of the scene as well as several of her pussy stretched to its limit around Max's big dick with her pretty pink anus spread open below it.

With the way her body had been craving sex ever since she had prepared herself for the evening a few hours before, combined with the knowledge that only the second man in her life was now thrusting the head of his cock against her cervix, enhanced by the fact that her husband was taking photos of everything she was doing, only a couple of thrusts by Max's hard shaft was needed before she exploded in an orgasm! She could feel every muscle in her body tightening up, her vision blacked out as she came as hard. Hard as she had ever came in her entire life.

Max enjoyed watching his sexual toy writhing under him. He could easily see that she was cumming and held onto her hips like a vice with his hands. Max was transfixed as he watched her explode, and began thrusting his big cock in and out of her pussy with even greater force to enhance the power of her release; loving the way her eyes rolled back as multiple orgasms smashed through her body; admiring how the veins in her neck popped out as she steadily screamed and convulsed underneath him!

Michelle continued her orgasm and Max continued to appreciate the raw sexual sounds escaping her as she moaned. He soon moved his hands from Michelle's hips and placed them below the back of her knees, pressing down on them firmly and pinning her upper legs tight against her chest.

This is how he wanted her, back on the beach of French Martinique. He could now push his cock even deeper into her pussy, and he started to steadily thrust his way rhythmically in and out of her sex, doing so by withdrawing in a circular pattern just enough that only the head was left inside her before thrusting his hips forward again, not stopping until he could feel her pelvis touching his.

Savoring this, he then continued watching the his tool slipping in and out of her sex for another minute or two, listening to her as she endlessly moaned, watching her expressions as she writhed on his cock.

A low guttural moan announced his intentions to cum. Frank saw his wife's slender hand reach around Max's buttock and grab his balls. He quickly framed a picture of her lilly white hand against his darker scrotum, with course curly dark hairs finding their way between her fingers as she massaged his balls and clicked the shutter. Michelle's calfs continued to kick against Max's shoulders with each penetrating thrust and she had a difficult time keeping hold of them each time he withdrew.

She let go of his balls and put her hand on this buttock, earning a scolding from Max, "Get back on my balls, baby. Mmmmm," he moaned between grunts and quickened his pace.

Max's balls tightened and began pumping cum up his shaft. Michelle felt the first big wad shooting into her pussy. It was hot! Hotter than she expected! And, it threw her into another orgasm on top of her first. She continued to milk his balls as he shot more and more cum into her!

"Unnh....Unnh!" Max groaned like an elk in rut as he came! "Here's my cum!" he grunted.

Looking through his lense, Frank focused the camera on Michelle's pussy. With it full of cock there was nowhere for the cum to go! He saw the thick discharge squeeze out the sides of Michelle's pussy and run down the crack of her ass and onto her anus. Max kept pumping until his ejaculation slowed down. Then, he pulled out and sat upright on the sofa. "Clean me up, baby," he said to her.

Michelle kneeled submissively between his legs, put his still throbbing cock into her mouth and sloppily sucked in his remaining few drops of cum. Her cheeks pulled together as she sucked him hard and as she drained the remaining cum, his cock went mostly flaccid, retaining the size of an erect penis, but losing its stiffness.

At last, Michelle was able to take most of it into her mouth and she spent a considerable amount of time with his flaccid cock as Frank continued to snap photos from a short distance away. Wanting to tease her husband, MIchelle looked into the camera lense as his cock draped over her fingers and bent down and into her mouth.

Satisfied that she had cleaned up her new lover she returned to his side, closing her legs together and draping them over his lap. It was at this moment that Max realized how much he cared for her. Her seduction of him was complete and with her in his arms, he struggled with the thoughts of what it all meant, running through his head.

Max leaned his head back onto the top of the sofa cushion, trying to push his feelings from his mind while Michelle leaned against his shoulder, her chest still heaving from the vigorous sex.

"You were both outstanding!" Frank announced from across the room, causing both of them to look up.

"She is an exceptional lady," Max told him and kissed Michelle gently on her forehead.

Michelle giggled and pressed her face into Max's chest. She looked across the room at her husband, "Thank you, darling! I could never have dreamed it!"

"You're very welcome, Sweetheart!" Frank responded.

"Did you get lots of pictures?" she asked with an excited, but exhausted voice.

"Oh, yes! Enough to re-live the moment. And, some that are Hall of Fame material!" he replied. She giggled again, enjoying his comment!

"Would you get us all a drink, Michelle?" Frank asked.

"Why, of course! Anything for my men!" she exclaimed. Michelle stood, and in part due to her modesty but mostly because she wanted to decorate herself, she pulled her panties back on before walking to the kitchen. Her mother always told her a woman never looks more attractive to her husband than when she is dressed in heels and lingerie.

"Look at her, Max. So exquisite!" Frank said as she walked away, her delicate stiletto heels clicking on the tile floor with each step and the musculature of her heart shaped ass swaying from side to side.

"Frank, I don't know what to say. She was wonderful!" Max answered.

"You don't need to say anything, Max. Let's relax and enjoy a drink while we all recover."

Michelle returned with refreshments in hand, giving a scotch to both men and keeping a glass of wine for herself. Frank held out his hand to her and she smiled. She sat on the love seat beside him and curled her legs underneath her hips and leaned against him, clearly exhausted from the sex.

"Oh, my! That was good!" she exclaimed and exhaled a gush of air.

Max raised a toast, "Here's to Michelle!"

Michelle feigned a blush, lowered her chin and looked down as the two men raised their glasses. She put her arm around Frank and hugged against his shoulder, acknowledging his importance in front of Max. She drank slowly, feeling it spread warmly through her tired body.

1...456789