A Billionaire's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all my fault. And now it was coming to bite me in the ass. I already swore to myself I wouldn't cum inside a woman I couldn't completely trust to avoid any paternity issues. And even though I thought I could trust Mia and Rebecca and Kaitlyn, there were still some risks involved.

But I'd KNOWN I shouldn't have touched Brittany. Not only was she an employee, I didn't know anything about her personality. If I had learned more, I might have known that she was capable of this.

Still, I supposed I couldn't even blame Brittany. I HAD used her and she was quite hurt. She'd gone home for the weekend and someone had talked her into taking the opportunity presented in front of her. Even though she was extorting me, I couldn't bring myself to hate her.

I tapped the table and sighed. Everyone was waiting for me to decide. I looked up at Richard. "What do you think they'll settle for?"

"Hard to say." Richard steepled his fingers. "Based on typical attorney posturing, I think the 5 million figure is ridiculous. My best guess ranges from five-hundred K to two mil. That's high, but it's because you've got a very high net worth."

I looked at both Taylor and Cassandra. "What do you think?"

Taylor looked down. "Settle. She'll take the money and run. I don't think she really wants to hurt you."

Richard put in, "I must point out, John, that your public image would not be severely hurt if they filed the lawsuit. Things like this happen every day to a man of your wealth and stature. I believe Donald Trump was sued for sexual harassment six times last year."

"But not me. And like it or not, I do deserve this." I sighed. "Cassandra, what do you think?"

My personal assistant looked at me, her eyes wavering for a moment as she warred with a set of emotions I didn't comprehend. But after taking a deep breath, the cool, calm Cassandra came to the fore. "I think you should talk to her."

"What?"

"Set up a meeting. Talk to her, just the two of you. And then you can decide. I think Taylor's right. She doesn't really want to hurt you. Brittany is young and impulsive and she got swept away by dreams of being your girlfriend and living like a pampered trophy wife. But she's not evil."

I looked at her and then looked at Richard. My finger waggled back and forth between the two of them. "Set it up."

***

"Hi, Mr. K."

"Hi, Brittany," I said and took a deep breath. She looked at my shyly for a moment, looking intimidated by the whole situation. She nodded to someone outside the door and then stepped inside, closing the door behind her. At once, she seemed to shrink as she looked around my office with its cold metal surfaces and black finishes.

I'd planned to chat in the office because it was a closed room with comfortable chairs facing each other. A bedroom was out of the question and the various living rooms were too exposed. But as I saw how nervous Brittany looked and the way she kept scanning the room, I decided the location was a bad idea.

I got up and went to the patio door. Putting my hand on the handle, I looked back at the young blonde, clad in casual clothes. I wasn't used to seeing her wearing anything but her uniform. "Would you like to go for a walk?"

She looked at the door and then around the room again. Silently, she nodded.

I opened the door and then Brittany followed me outside. She visibly relaxed once outside the confines of my office. Slowly, I started walking around the pool, heading for a path that would take us down to the beach. The salt air blew through our hair and felt great on the relatively warm and humid day.

Brittany soon fell into step beside me. "My lawyer didn't want me coming here, today."

"Why did you?"

"I... I wanted to see you again. Not for... well, just to see you." Brittany hesitated, and I just waited her out. "I'm sorry about all this. I wasn't really thinking and this is all so... so big."

"It's not too late to call it off."

"He said you'd try to talk me into dropping the whole thing." Brittany hugged herself and squinted against the wind.

"Your lawyer?"

"Yeah."

"That's because he gets a cut of any settlement. He'd be really pissed off if you dropped it."

"I suppose." Brittany looked down at her feet, her flat shoes sliding along the dirt and sand as we got closer to the beach. We walked on in silence the few yards further until we came to the dunes.

"Why are you doing this, Brittany?"

She came to a halt and I stopped two steps ahead of her, turning around. The girl grimaced and swallowed. "He was right. I shouldn't have come."

"Why not?"

"Because... this is wrong. This is extortion, right?"

"Yes."

She looked up at me, her hazel eyes beginning to tear up from more than just the wind. She took a deep breath and looked away from me. "Can we go back?"

I sighed. "If you want." I started walking but Brittany made no move to leave the spot where we were standing. There wasn't anyone around for a hundred yards.

"It's easier not to feel guilty when I can't see you. I know what I'm doing isn't right. I haven't even told my parents. It was a friend of mine in town who told me I could probably get a boatload of cash from you."

"You can," I said honestly.

"I could really use the money," she said quietly. "But... but I worry that the guilt will eat away at me. The money would be tainted, wouldn't it? I'd always have to remember how I got it. Like I was a whore or something, sleeping with you for that money."

I looked down, not wanting to comment on that particular point. Brittany turned and stared out across the ocean, still arguing with herself. What was her price? Could she live with herself?

"What do you want, Brittany?" I stepped to her side, my elbow just inches away from hers. "If it's money you want, you can have it. But you WILL have to live with yourself for how you got it. But if it's something else, tell me and I swear I'll do my best to help you figure it out."

She turned on me and glared. "You threw me away, John. You USED me."

"I did." I said and looked down. "I'm not proud of it. But I did. And for that I will forever be sorry."

"Why?" she wailed and started crying. "Why'd you do it?"

"I..." I sighed. "You're beautiful, Brittany. You're beautiful and sexy and you were offering yourself to me. I was going through a very rough patch and I couldn't resist."

"Didn't you have feelings for me?"

I closed my eyes and looked at my feet again. "No."

"Then why'd you keep going? Why did you make me believe I was just like your other girls?"

I bit my lip. "I don't know. Brittany, you were very, very good. Even now I can't help but look at you and remember how fantastic the sex was."

Even in her anger, I caught the slight glint of pride in her eyes before she looked away.

"But that was it, Brittany. I was sexually attracted to you and nothing more. And these things don't always go beyond that. Surely a girl like you knows what that's like."

She shrugged. "Sure. All men are the same. They see a nice ass and a pair of tits and nothing else."

I turned to her and stepped right in front of her. Without thinking, I put my hands on her arms and looked at her closely. "Brittany, I'm ashamed to say that's all I saw too. But I know there's more inside you, even if I never took the time to see it."

My eyebrows canted to the sides and I looked at her sincerely. "How can I help you? I don't think it's just throwing money at you. You'll never be able to live with yourself. But I DO have a lot of means at my disposal. So what do you want to do with your life?"

Brittany looked at me oddly, as if she didn't understand.

I looked her straight in the eye. "Did you want to go to school? I can set up a fund to pay for your tuition and books and everything and talk to the admissions staff. It wouldn't be a payoff for sleeping with me. It would just be... I don't know... a scholarship for a person of significance in my life."

I could see the wheels start turning in her mind.

"Did you want a particular career? I've got great connections and I can get you an internship somewhere or get you into a cooking school or..."

"Could you send me to California?" she interrupted, true excitement on her face.

"Huh?"

"Well... I always wanted to go to Hollywood. As a little girl, I always wanted to be an actress. But I don't have any money or know anybody or anything about how to start. I hear horror stories about girls showing up on the bus without any money and trying to be a waitress or winding up as prostitutes just to make ends meet."

"It would never come to that," I said hurriedly, latching onto the hope of averting a legal disaster. "I'll get you a condo on Sunset. I'll pay for acting classes and get you some spending money. And my father used to be a producer. I'm sure there are some connections we've got."

"Really?" Brittany seemed really excited by the idea.

"Really. Look, let's forget the lawyers and the money and everything else. Brittany, I am very, very sorry for what I did to you. It was totally wrong and I was doing it for the wrong reasons. I DO want to make it up to you. I'm only sorry it had to come to this but you've got to believe that I would have wanted to find a way to make it up to you anyways."

Brittany blushed and looked down. "OK. OK." She nodded and looked off towards the ocean, her brain obviously running a mile a minute as she contemplated just how much her life would be changing.

"Okay!" Brittany then shouted and turned to me. And before I realized it, the young blonde launched herself into my arms and hugged me tightly.

After everything we'd been through, I was shocked. "Brittany?"

"Oh, oops." She let go of me and stepped back. "I probably shouldn't be doing that."

"Well, I'll bet your lawyer's got a pair of binoculars on us right now."

"Hmm, well then maybe he'll see this." She got a wild look in her eyes and before I could stop her, she grabbed my head and kissed me.

I felt a shudder go through my body. For all we'd been through, Brittany HAD been quite good in bed, ready and willing to "serve" me in any way. But then she pulled away and left me gasping. "Wha-?"

Brittany smiled. "I don't HATE you. I mean, I'm not HAPPY with the way things turned out, but... I get it."

"Thanks for being understanding."

"Thanks to you too, Mr. K. For the whole Hollywood thing. I... I'm sorry it came down to this."

Bewildered, I tried to ignore the kiss. "But we have a deal?" I asked hopefully.

She put her hand out. "Deal."

I shook her hand. "Your lawyer's going to be pissed."

She shrugged. "He's a scumbag anyways. Cousin of the friend that told me to sue you. He's been hitting on me ever since we met."

"Well, he's probably going to try and collect some legal fees. Let me know and we'll take care of them. And if you want, we'll get everything in writing."

"You don't have to, Mr. K. I trust you."

I arched an eyebrow. I hadn't actually be very trustworthy to her in the past.

She laughed. "Besides, if you don't I can always sue you again," she grinned. "And you ARE a decent human being. Since I started working here I knew that. Even if I WAS dreaming about being a rich man's girlfriend, I wouldn't have tried seducing you if you weren't a GOOD man, too."

"There are plenty of rich men in Hollywood."

"Why do you think I want to go there?" Brittany stuck her tongue out at me. And together we started walking back towards the house.

As we came up the ridge, we could see that Brittany's lawyer was waiting for us by the pool. Richard, Taylor, and Cassandra weren't much further away.

Brittany nodded ahead. "She still loves you, you know."

"What?"

"Miss Cooper. She's still madly in love with you." Brittany sighed and hugged herself again as we walked forward.

"I know she's a big reason why you needed to stop sleeping with me." Brittany furrowed her eyebrows and glanced down before looking back up at me. "I hope you two can work it out again."

***

"You got REALLY lucky, you know that?" Cassandra took off her glasses and rubbed her temples.

I was looking over her plans for Brittany's move, ranging from shipping of her personal effects and first-class plane tickets to acting schools and a place to live. I gestured to the real estate dossiers. "Well, condos in Hollywood aren't CHEAP."

"You KNOW what I mean," Cassandra sighed and looked at me.

"Yeah, I know."

Cassandra looked over the whole package. "Do you realize that this whole thing will end up being more than you've paid ME since I started working for you? Especially with the condo."

I frowned and looked more closely. "Really?"

Cassandra cracked a smile, a very welcome sight that I hadn't seen in a LONG time. "Maybe I should threaten to sue you and walk away with a big settlement. After all, I DO work for you too."

With quiet seriousness, I said, "I'd give you everything to make you stay."

The smile evaporated off of Cassandra's face and she sighed, looking at me intently, her paperwork forgotten. "You mean that?"

"You already know I do."

"Why is it so easy for you to say that and so hard to just let me be me?" Cassandra sighed again and looked hurt.

"Because you're incredible, Cassandra. I've never met anyone like you. I don't think I've ever even HEARD of anyone like you. And our relationship is just so... so... strange. You're not my wife. You're not my girlfriend. And you're not just my assistant. You're... you're just YOU. And it's hard for me to wrap my head around that."

"I bust all categories," she said with a hint of pride in her smile.

"You do. And you break my heart."

"Mine too." She sighed. "You've talked with Taylor?"

"Yeah."

Cassandra gave me a Cheshire grin and looked away. "She surprises a lot of people. You think she's just a hot, sexy vamp out to have fun as much as possible. But she's pretty perceptive." She rolled her sky blue eyes over to me. "You married a good one. You don't need two wives."

"Maybe not. But I still need YOU. Just as you are. The way I love you."

Cassandra seemed to melt with happiness.

For the past year, people who knew about our situation would often ask me, 'How do you make it work, loving two women at the same time?' I had to tell them honestly, it wasn't me. Cassandra was simply incredible. I loved my wife and my wife loved me. Cassandra just found a way to always be a part of our lives and never be intrusive into it. She made it work almost entirely on her own, without jealousy or expectations.

I finally understood, and Cassandra knew it.

But then she got a sharp look in her eye. And with a huff, Cassandra bitched, "Do you realize I haven't had dick in over a month? While you're mourning with Taylor and Rebecca and Charlotte I've been going to sleep every night masturbating to thoughts of you!"

I suppressed a grin. "Sorry. I'll make it up to you."

"You'd better," Cassandra pulled the clip out of her hair, letting her long, fine blonde tresses fall free. She shifted her posture and all of a sudden I was much more aware of her incredible bosom trying to bust free of her blouse.

"Yep. I'm declaring this week Make-up-with-Cassandra week. All Cassandra, all the time. Nothing but you and me."

"No!" the statuesque blonde pouted as she got out of her chair and moved to loom over me in my chair. "*I* want Taylor's tongue on my clit."

I grinned.

Cassandra matched my smile and then pressed her lips to mine. I felt my universe being washed away as the thrill of kissing Cassandra, my Cassandra, came rushing over me. I felt as well as heard her sharp inhalation for oxygen as she bore down even tighter, clamping our mouths together while our tongues snaked out and intertwined.

A desperate moan of relief left me to be met by a whimper of happiness as she cradled my head to hers and we let our passion and love take us away.

Somewhere along the line, her hands were at my slacks and my fingers were at her blouse. I felt the stiff, unyielding pad of my chair pressing into my back, and for a moment, I pulled my lips away. "Bedroom?" I gasped.

"No time," she husked and then planted her lips on mine again.

I took the time to refocus on unbuttoning her blouse, and then she was frantically yanking off the sleeves and then unclasping her own bra, spilling out her heavy orbs out onto my chest. Cassandra's tits would always be the biggest, roundest, most amazing things I'd ever seen.

I lifted her up so that I could bury my face in her cleavage. My tongue and lips thrashed her nipples, suckling and biting and licking. Cassandra chirped my name over and again while clutching me to her chest. She'd also managed to settle her crotch over the boner in my pants, grinding herself against my hardness.

"Oh, Jonathan! I need you in me! Now!"

She got up and hurriedly began unfastening her pants. She'd already gotten the clasps on my slacks undone, and I quickly jerked them down my legs and kicked them off my ankles. Once I lifted my undershirt over my head, I was buck naked in the office chair.

Cassandra soon stripped herself, and as she wriggled out of her panties I stared hungrily at her wet slit, topped by a finely trimmed patch of blonde fuzz just above it. And when she stood up straight, my blonde goddess took my breath away. Long, long legs. Shapely hips tapering to a tight waist. Firm torso with just a hint of her ribs, and of course the voluminous breasts. Strong shoulders and a slender neck led to her breathtakingly beautiful face, and I wondered again why such a gorgeous creature loved pathetic, stupid me.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked in that otherworldly sensual Aussie accent.

I just nodded dumbly.

She slid onto the chair, her knees on each side of me. And while she stared hotly into my eyes, the sky blue almost a sparkling turquoise, without looking she grabbed my shaft in hand and guided it into place as she sunk down and impaled herself.

"Yes..." She hissed and closed her eyes as she descended. More than a month without a cock had tightened her up considerably, and I groaned at the exquisite pressure as she slowly buried me to the hilt.

And after she hit bottom, her eyes snapped open and she looked straight into my soul. "Fuck me, Jonathan. Fuck me..."

She suited her own words to action as she began to rise and fall, pistoning herself along my rod. She started into her familiar rotating gyrations, circling around my pole in wide arcs while her torso undulated to a rhythm only in her head.

I clamped my hands onto her hips, guiding her for a bit before I started tensing my ab muscles, hunching myself into her. It was not an easy thing in the chair, designed really just to tilt back and not for up and down motion.

And then with a growl, I stood up with her still impaled on my cock, lifting Cassandra and then planting her butt on the edge of the desk. Brittany's papers were forgotten for now. We'd figure them out later. Cassandra sighed and laughed as I lay her back across the desk and then started pumping into her.

"Oh yes... like that... like that!... Mmm...."

I moved my hands up to her jiggling breasts, squeezing the heavy titflesh that I struggled to spread my fingers around.

"Fuck me, Jonathan! Fuck me! Oh, Jonathan! It's sooo good! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck.... Fuck me, Jonathan!"

I was more than happy to oblige her, ramming my cock to the hilt on every stroke. She began to buck her hips against me, even though she had nothing but the hard desk surface to push off of. I ducked my head down and started taking little bites out of her tits and suckling her nipples. And after a few more minutes, Cassandra's body began twitching in the pre-tremors of her impending orgasm.

She lost the rhythm, and then I lost the rhythm, but neither of us cared as our hips automatically knew the dance as we both crescendoed towards the climax of our morning. I dropped my head to the desktop next to hers, my lips rubbing at her neck as she clutched my chest against her own, crushing her tits into me.

1...456789