A Brother's Mistake Ch. 04 - FINAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,075 Followers

"What?!" Kelly cried out as she stood from her seat. She spun about where she stood and kicked an end table as hard as she could and sent the contents that were on it all over the living room. She turned to me, "Are you fucking kidding me? This was your fucking solution? This is how you chose to solve things? Instead of being a fucking man and choosing between the two of us, you decide to run from having to make the decision at all?!"

"It isn't a decision any brother should be making!" I snapped back at her. "Have you totally lost it? I shouldn't have done what I did!"

"But, you did! We all made that decision! I know Emma would disagree with some of what we did, but she made the same fucking decision." Kelly stood defiant in front of me and crossed her arms as she looked into my eyes, "I don't accept that decision."

"Rob..." Emma said softly as she choked back her tears. "Is this what you really want to do?"

"What the fuck, Emma!?"

Emma held her hand up to calm Kelly, "We have to respect each other. Let him answer."

"Girls, I am the source of the problem." I said. The words felt bitter when they left my mouth. I wanted to love them both. I wanted to be with the two of them for the rest of my life, living the way I want to live, but it was impossible. "I know it will hurt at the beginning, but the both of you will be fine. I will come home every weekend to work on the house and make sure things are alright with you guys. But, I have to do this."

"I won't allow it." Kelly stated.

"Kelly, me being here isn't healthy for the three of us. I made my decision. That's final." I said and stood from the recliner. I looked over to Emma. She stood slowly and walked over to me. She offered me a warm smile that she conjured with the best of her ability and hugged me.

"You're letting him do this?!" Kelly cried out as her face was covered with tears.

"If it is his decision, then I will stand by him. He made his choice. He chose the high-road. He didn't play favorites. He is right; we are all to blame for this mess." Emma said matter of factly. She looked up at me and pulled my head down for a kiss. My heart wanted to burst. Every bit of me struggled for control. Emma broke the kiss and took a step back away from me. "I have to go to work. I can help you pack tomorrow. You never knew how to fold your clothes properly."

"Thanks, Emma."

She started walking away from the living room. She stopped at the entrance to the kitchen and looked back. "I love you."

"Love you too." I said.

In an instant, Kelly and I were alone in the living room. I turned to her, "Kelly, I know this isn't what you wanted to hear."

"No, it fucking wasn't."

"What did you expect?"

She looked over at me as she wiped away some tears, "I expected you to choose."

"Oh?"

She nodded.

"Why? You said you already knew who I would choose."

She nodded.

"If you knew, then why would you want me to?"

"Even though I knew it was Emma and always Emma, hearing you saying it in front of us would have been the final decision. It would have been some kind of closure."

"Then, your feelings would have been crushed."

"They already are."

"Then why?"

Kelly scoffed through her tears and rolled her eyes. "Even though it drives me nuts that Miss Goodie Two Shoes always gets what she wants, deep down inside, I know she deserves it. I'm not wife material. She is. She is motherly. She is everything I wished I could be. I'm not a total asshole or a cock raging slut...I love my sister. It would have been nice seeing her be with someone she loves more than life itself."

"Kelly..."

"You took the moral high-road and did what we both wouldn't have expected you to ever do." She said as the trembling from crying faded from her voice. "When do you move?"

"I was offered the position a while ago. My boss has been waiting for me to make a decision. So, I am going to call him up tonight and make arrangements."

Kelly walked over to me. Her eyes were wet from crying, but looked amazing still. She placed a hand on my chest at first and then her head. She slowly wrapped her arms around my waist and held me tightly. "What are we going to do without you?"

"You two will be fine. Besides, mom being the way she is, she doesn't need all this drama here. You two have to look after her still."

"I know."

"You know I will always love you two."

She nodded, "I know."

"Don't hate me."

"I hate myself." Kelly muttered.

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head, "I hate me too."

*

Boxes littered my room. My boss was ecstatic when I told him I would take the position and gave me the time to move my things into the office that was above the shop. There wasn't a crew working in the building yet, so it wouldn't be a problem getting my things in there. I sat on my bed and watched in silence as Emma folded my things neatly into boxes. She knelt quietly facing away from me pulled things out of my drawers and folded them.

She turned to face me, "Rob, will you be needing this hoodie? You haven't worn it in a while."

"Do you want it?"

"May I? It would be nice have a token of you."

"I'm not moving to another country, Emma. I'm across town. Like I said, I will be stopping home every weekend. And with the pay raise that comes with the position, I will be able to help get mom the better medication she needs."

"Still...I would like to have the hoodie."

I nodded, "Sure."

Emma set the hoodie aside and continued to pack my things.

"Have you seen Kelly?" I asked her.

"She left early this morning for a ride on her bike."

The feeling in the room was heavy. I couldn't look at Emma without feeling like I ruined everything. But, she kept a brave face for me. She stood up slowly and turned to look at me. She was dressed in her usual home fair, yoga pants and a t-shirt. I looked up at her and tried to smile, but didn't have the heart for it. She stepped towards me and knelt down in front of me. She placed her hands on me knees and sighed.

"Rob, I know what you are doing is for the greater good. But, that doesn't stop me from still loving you."

"I know."

"As much as it pains me to see you leave, I do think it is the right decision.

"If I didn't do anything, we could all still be living together like a happy family."

"Would we be able to?" she asked.

I looked down into her sapphire jewels and saw that she was holding back tears. "I would only hope we could have."

"I..." she said softly. "...I would have told you eventually. These things are inevitable."

"What?"

She nodded.

"Emma..."

She nodded again, "It is true."

I sighed heavily. Emma stood up slowly and stepped closer to me. She nudged my legs apart and wrapped her arms around me. She held my head against her chest.

"Hear me, Rob. Hear my heart. It beats for you. No matter how far you are from me, or how close you think are, I will always love you. This hearts beats for your touch. This heart beats to be near you. Remember that." She said softly. She lifted me head up and kissed me deeply. I never felt emotion like this. It felt as if she poured all her emotion and energy into the kiss. Slowly, she broke the kiss and took a deep breath. "I have to get a few more boxes from downstairs and check on mom. You can move those to your car and take it to your place. It will take me some time to get the next set packed."

"Thanks." I said as I watched her walk out of my room. "Emma?"

She stopped at my door and looked back.

"I love you too."

She nodded, "I know."

*

I pulled up to the shop across town. There were several trucks in the parking lot, but the place was basically empty. It was empty except for a person standing on the side of the building. I squinted to focus as I stepped out of my car and realized it was Kelly. She stood quietly in her tight jeans and a half jacket that accentuated her breasts. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Kelly?"

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?" I said as I shut the door to my car and got into the back to grab a few boxes.

She shrugged, "I needed time away from Emma and mom. I needed time to gather my thoughts."

"So, you came here?"

She nodded.

I walked up to her and se the boxes down at her feet. I unlocked the side door to the building and handed her a box. "I got a few more things to grab and we can talk. Ok?"

She bent over and grabbed the box before nodding. I went back to the car and grabbed a duffel bag, slung it over my shoulder and walked back to the building. I grabbed the box on the ground that kept the side door opened and walked in. The building was what people would imagine a large welding shop would be. There was a huge work area that was slowly being filled with CNC machines and other things needed for fabrication. I walked up a flight of steps to the office that overlooked everything. Inside the office were several rooms, one of which was going to be my temporary home. I stepped into the larger of the two rooms and found Kelly standing near the futon that I moved in earlier.

I set the duffel bag and box down. "How are you doing?"

She looked up at me with her fierce blue eyes, "How do you think I am doing?"

I shrugged, "We all handle things differently."

She nodded, "You run away from them."

"Kelly, if you came here for a fight, I am not about it. It is already crushing my soul dealing with what I have done." I said as I moved my duffel bag to a corner of the room.

"I'm not here for a fight, Rob." She said as she started to unbutton the half-jacket. She slowly walked towards me. "I just want you. I want to feel you inside me. I want to be used and abused by you. I want you to make me feel like I am yours again."

"What?" I asked as I stared in disbelief. She tossed the half-jacket aside and revealed that she wore nothing underneath but a red lace bra. The sight alone got my cock throbbing. Her breasts were stunning. "Have you lost your mind?"

"No." She said as she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off showing a matching pair of red lace panties. "I didn't lose my mind. I lost my lover."

"Kelly, this isn't happening."

She nodded, "Yes it is. I can tell by your cock standing tall for me that you want it too."

I looked down. She was right. My erection stood rigid and tall as if my body knew what was going to happen. It was as if my body knew I couldn't resist her. Kelly stood close to me and reached for my hand. She brought my right hand to one of her sumptuous breasts and my left hand onto her perfect ass.

"Squeeze." She breathed in a sexual tone.

I did.

Kelly moaned it was lewd and completely arousing. She felt amazing in my hands. "Doesn't that feel good?"

I nodded.

"I know you made that speech to smooth things out at the house. But, I know you Robert. I know the dark animal inside of you. I know what you really want."

"What do I want?" I asked as I pulled her closer. My hands weren't in my control. They played with her flesh. They explored her smooth and silky body.

"I know you want to continue fucking your sisters. I know you. I know how perverted and pussy-thirsting you really are. I know that there are no other women out there that can satisfy that hunger of yours like I can, like how Emma and I can." She said looking right into my eyes. "All this for the greater good shit is for Miss Goody Two Shoes. We aren't at home anymore. We aren't around her. I won't tell. It can be our little secret. Our little perverse secret. Use me..."

"Kelly..."

"...use me, Rob."

"You don't know what you're asking."

She nodded, "I do fucking know what I am asking. I am giving my everything to you. I don't want any other dick. I want yours. You gave me something that I never had. Did you actually think I was going to let you take it away from me?"

The hand that was on her ass had worked its way to the front. As usual, Kelly was bare. Not a single hair could be found on my sister's slit. I pushed that hand downward and found that she was already dripping wet. She closed her eyes as my fingers probed into her. I fingered her slowly as I held her in place. I hated myself. I hated that she was right. Ever since I indulged in both my sisters, I thought of no one else. I wanted no one else. No other girl would do. I stood, pressed up against the desk that I would sit behind for work with my fingers in Kelly's pussy, and to me, there was nothing wrong with it. I aggressively spun her about pressing her onto the desk.

Kelly giggled with delight as she pushed me far enough to let the animal loose once more. She propped her hands onto the desk as I stepped away to undo my pants. She looked back at me with a mischievous grin on her face. When my pants and boxers dropped onto the cold cement floor, she licked her lips when her eyes rested on my rigid cock. "There's what I have been hungering for. Now, fuck me with it, Rob. Make me scream. No one is here. No one will be here for several more days, right?"

I stepped to her. I reached down to her panties and pulled them off of her. I spread her legs open. I positioned my throbbing cock at her slit and rammed it in forcefully. The abrupt entry into her knocked Kelly flat onto the desk causing her. "Why do you fucking care if there are people here or not?"

"I don't." she said as her voice stuttered from my pumping into her. "You...could...fuck me...in front...of all...your co-workers...for all I care."

Her pussy felt amazing. She was hot and wet. My cock slipped in and out of her like our parts had been meant for each other. I bent further over and undid her bra. The straps fell to the side. She pulled it off and tossed it across the room letting her beautiful C-cup breasts free. I reached down and grabbed one of the beautiful mounds and pounded deeper into her pussy. Kelly thrashed about in pleasure.

"Oh my god," she cried out. "You feel so damn good! I love how your cock fills my pussy up!"

I was pent up. I was pent up with emotions. I was pent up with thoughts. I was pent up with desires. I wanted Kelly. I wanted Emma. I wished I never left the house. I wished I never came up with the scheme to move away that was all falling apart as I fucked Kelly. I plunged deeper and deeper into her. Every bit I pushed into her, her pussy felt as if it pulled me in. She balled her hands into fists and pounded the desk hard as I pumped into her with reckless abandon. The sounds of our sex echoed throughout the building. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of hair.

"Who do you belong to?"

"What?" she asked barely able to speak.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked again as I slammed into her forcefully between each word.

"You!" she cried out. "I belong to you!"

I yanked on her hair arching her head back towards me. I flung her about, lifted her up and dropped her onto my desk. I spread her legs opened and propped them onto my shoulders. I looked down at her as my throbbing cock rested on her dripping pussy. My breathing was labored. I looked down at her. She was stunning. Her cheeks flushed red. Her hair was now a mess. Her breasts stood firm and perfect as usual.

"Why did you turn me around?" she asked thankful for the reprieve of me pumping my cock into her violently.

"I want you to see who is making you cum." I said roughly as I pushed my cock into her. She gripped the desk bracing herself as I jammed into her. She gasped once again as she accommodated me.

"Only you can make me cum now." She declared.

I resumed pumping into her. She wasn't like Emma. Kelly was not to be handled with care. She needed to be roughly handled and I intended on it. I pounded into her. My momentum was so great that it rocked the desk backwards. The sound of our bodies slamming into each other was drowned out by Kelly's moans of pleasure. I watched as she played with her beautiful breasts and pinched the nipples hard as I quickened my pace. She nodded and mouthed the word 'more' like a woman possessed. I didn't yield. I didn't ease up. I didn't give her the satisfaction of knowing that I wanted to easy on her. Our sex was raw. Our sex was filthy. There was no grace to it. There was no love in it. It was just raw. It was to the point. I felt her pussy clamp down harder and harder. Her eyes said it all.

"Rob!" She yelled out like a wolf howling at the moon. "I'm cumming!"

Her pussy gripped my cock like a vice. She reached up and grabbed at my shoulders, but I slapped her hands away. I continued to fuck her wildly not caring. She bucked like an angry bull as her orgasm ripped through her body. She yelled and screamed for me to stop as she couldn't take anymore. Her pleas fell on deaf ears. I reached down with a hand and held her into place around her neck. I kept pumping into her. Kelly's eyes bulged as another wave of pleasure ran through her body. She erupted. Her body convulsed and gyrated under me. I relinquished my grip of her neck and pulled her off the desk by her hair. I put her onto her knees and looked down at her as I gripped my cock.

"Open wide." I ordered.

She nodded as she knelt on the cold floor. She looked up at me with a blissful smile and opened her mouth while I worked my cock. "Give it to me, Rob."

I worked my cock furiously. I felt the twinge at my balls as I rushed. I reached down with a free hand and propped her head up to the right angle. I couldn't hold on anymore. My cock erupted. Streams of cum shot out and splashed onto her mouth, her nose and across her lovely blue eyes. It was never ending. I stood there pumping the never ending amount of cum onto my sister's face. As the last stream flew out, my head spun. I let go out of cock as I tried my best to regain my composure. I looked down at Kelly, her face was completely covered. She knelt there smiling as she reached up onto her face and pulled some into her mouth to savor.

"Oh my god, I needed that." She said as she giggled to herself while she licked her fingers clean.

I walked over to a closet that was in the room I stayed in and found a roll of paper towels. I tossed it over to Kelly after I grabbed a few to clean myself off. I walked over to the futon and sat down to gather myself. Kelly cleaned herself off quietly and walked over to me.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"No."

"But, you're mad?"

I nodded.

"Why?"

"This wasn't supposed to happen. If I wanted to continue this, I would have stayed in the house and ignored all your feelings."

"My feelings," Kelly asked as she sat down and folded herself against me. "Or Emma's feelings?"

"Both."

She nodded, "It looks like you have a lot to think about."

"I do."

"Where is the bathroom in this place?" she asked.

I pointed off to the hallway and watched as she walked out of the room. She turned and looked at me.

"I will come by tomorrow when you are more settled in."

"What? Why?"

She smiled. "I'm not done with you yet."

*

I sat at my desk quietly as I looked over the contracts that the company had accepted. A lot of it had a looming deadline. I thumbed through the order specs and sighed. The shop was nowhere near ready to start any of the production. I leaned back and rubbed my face as fatigue had set in. A doorbell sounded. I sat up and walked to the side door of the building. My heart began to race as I remembered that Kelly had wanted to come back. A part of me was excited. It felt good fucking her. When I opened the door, it wasn't Kelly who stood there waiting, it was Emma.

My heart raced even faster at the mere sight of her. Emma stood in her usually perfection. She wore a dress that flowed past her knees with edgings that were made of lace. She had on a soft pink sweater that accented her blue eyes and the flush that she already had on her cheeks. Her entire ensemble was made perfect with the white canvas sneakers that she wore. It was casual. It was cute. It was Emma. She looked up to me with her crystal blue eyes and smiled. In her hands was a canvas bag. She looked around without saying a single word. We stood there in silence until she finally broke that silence with a cute giggle.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,075 Followers