A Brother's Mistake Ch. 04 - FINAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,075 Followers

"Are you just going to stare at me?" she asked after she stifled her giggling.

I chuckled to myself, "Sorry. I wasn't expecting you."

"Oh?" she asked slyly, "Who were you expecting?"

"No one," I said as I looked around the parking lot and found that it was only Emma that had arrived.

"Can I come in?" she asked

I nodded, "Sure."

Emma and I walked into the building. I looked out worriedly before I shut the door to the building. I lead Emma up the flight of stairs and to my room. Her perfume filled my nose. It was soft and sweet, just like she was. I turned and watched as she glided across the hard cement flooring until we reached my room. She moved so sensually. When Kelly walked, it was as if she needed to flaunt every bit of her for a man to see. Emma being so reserved was the exact opposite. When Emma stepped into my room, she looked around and nodded.

"Well, it definitely looks like a man lives here." She said as she set down the canvas bag.

"It has only been a day, Emma."

"I know."

"Do you?"

She nodded, "But, it felt like more time has passed."

I sat down behind my desk and took a deep breath. "How are things at home? Is Kelly behaving?"

She nodded. "Things are ok. Like you said, it has only been a day. Mom is still in and out of it. The doctors are going to give her a check up."

"Good." I said. "Emma?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you here?"

Emma smiled, "Because I felt like visiting you."

"You biked all the way across town to visit me? I would have been home in a few days."

"I know, but I missed you." She said. She turned and placed the canvas bag onto my desk. "I also made you a few things you can keep in your refrigerator. I don't want you eating fast food all the time. I made some of your favorites, chili, beef stew and chicken pot pie."

I smiled, "Thanks."

She walked around the desk and stood in front of me. She took a deep breath, "I also came here because I missed you so much."

"Emma..."

She ran a finger through her hair and tucked some behind her ear. She looked around cutely, "I know it's silly. It has only been a day, but it is what I feel. Kelly hasn't made a stink at all about what you had said that day. I'm not gong to either, but I can't help but feel this desire."

"Desire?"

"I..." Emma struggled to say it. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and nodded to herself. "I want you. I desire to be with you, Rob."

"Emma..."

"No, listen to me. I know what was said that day was meant for everyone to walk away from everything without being hurt. I don't know. I just need you. You can't blame me. You were my first and I want you to be my only." Emma said softly. She took a few steps towards me. Her knees touched mine as the space that was once between us disappeared. Her hands reached out and touched mine. "You can't fault a woman for wanting the man that made her that...a woman."

I felt like shit. I felt like the world's worst man, let alone the world's worst brother. My gut twisted and turned as everything that I sought to resolve was for nothing. Leaving my home to resolve the situation only proved to have been in vain. I took hold of her soft and delicate hands. "Emma..."

She leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. The kiss melted my heart. The kiss melted my will the resist tainting the situation even further. The kiss made me desire her more than I ever could. I reached around her tiny waist and pulled her close to me. I ran my hands up and down her back as I kissed her deeply.

She broke the kiss and exhaled daintily. "Wow..."

I leaned in to kiss her again, but she held me off with her fingers on my lips, "Wait..."

"What is it?"

"You do know I love you, right?"

I nodded, "I love you too."

She shook her head slowly, "No, Rob. I love you. Not just as a brother, but as the only man in my life. I love you as the only man I will ever want. I don't care about the rest of the world. I just care about us. I just care about the love that I have for you. All I want is you, no more, no less."

"Emma...you do know the love we have...it is taboo. It isn't how siblings should behave. We crossed a line that we shouldn't have."

She nodded. "I know."

"It's wrong."

She nodded.

"What you and I have? What Kelly and I have-"

"What Kelly and you have is none of my concern." She said sharply. "I only care about what we have. And I do mean what we have. I don't want it thrown away because you left the house. If it means I come here when you are free once every day or once every week or once every month so that we can enjoy each other, than so be it. I will not lose what I finally discovered. I will not lose the love that you brought into my life."

Emma was serious. I looked into her eyes and saw that she was sincere with everything she said. I nodded slowly. "I won't stop you."

"No, I don't need you to adhere to what I am doing, Rob." She said as she moved slowly and sat on my lap. She wrapped her arms around me. "I want you to want me to be here. I want you to want me to be close to you. Do you understand?"

I nodded. I wrapped my arms around Emma. I held my sister close. I felt the warmth of her body encompass me. She leaned into me and I smelled her essence. I was in heaven. I felt her lips kiss my cheek and worked their way to my lips. Her kisses were warm and slightly moist. They were soft, pleasant and caring. Her kisses were everything that Emma was. I pulled her for a deeper kiss. I slid my tongue into her mouth and was met with hers. We sat there kissing. It was passionate. It was amazing. It was everything that I would expect from Emma.

She pulled her head away and broke the kiss slowly. She looked around and her eyes stopped at the futon. "Is the futon comfortable?"

I smiled, "It's a futon, Emma."

"Can we..."

She needed to say no more. I got up from my chair with Emma in my arms and carried her over to the futon. I set her down gently and took her in. She was breathing taking. She laid there smiling as she looked back at me with her crystal blue eyes. Her hair framed her face perfectly like an artist painting someone that he was infatuated with. Every strand of hair seemed was perfectly placed.

She stretched her arms out to me, "Come here."

I moved onto her slowly and carefully. She wasn't Kelly. Emma was delicate. Emma was like a fragile flower that one needed to take extra care while smelling its floral scent. As I moved into her waiting arms, she wrapped them around me and held me close.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Emma."

She kissed me softly. She pushed me off of her slowly. I lay down next to her never breaking the eye contact that we had established. Her hands moved to the lacy hem of her dress. She pulled it up slowly. A lump formed in my throat. The garment inched higher and higher revealing her silky legs. I licked my lips. She pulled the hem higher and revealed the light pink panties she wore underneath the dress. I saw the impression of her pussy on the fabric. I held her hand from pulling the dress any higher.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Why wouldn't I?" she asked.

"Emma, I moved away to solve the issue with all three of us."

Emma smiled and shook her head slowly, "No, Rob, you moved away to solve the issue between Kelly and I. You moved away to take yourself out of the equation. Without you being at the home, Kelly and I won't fight. Without you in the house tempting the two of your sisters, we won't feel like you picked one over the other. With you placing yourself on neutral ground, Kelly and I no longer have anything to argue about."

I sat back shocked by what she said. "What?"

Emma smiled again, but it wasn't her usual warm and loving smile. It was a smile of mischievousness. It was something I never seen before from Emma. She reached up and touched my face. "In my heart, I hoped that you would have taken the high-ground and leave. I prayed for it. I had dreams before any of this ever happened that would you move out and I would come to be with you after I confessed my love. No one in the family would know. Then, dad passed...you stepped up...we all had to. With mom being the way she was after her sickness...it was all hands on deck. My dream never got a chance to happen." She reached up and touched my lips. "In a way, you coming in that night and made love to me was the best thing that could have happened. Though, I wished it wasn't all spurred on by Kelly."

"Emma..."

"I may be nice." Emma said sweetly as she tilted her head, "But, I do want what I want."

"...but, what about Kelly?" I asked as a terrible feeling began to grow from my gut. "She has the same kind of feelings too."

"I knew she came here to see you."

"What?"

She nodded.

"But..."

"We talked about it when she came home."

I sat back stricken by disbelief. "Emma...I'm sorry..."

She held her hand up, "It's ok."

"What do you mean it is ok?"

"She is my twin, Rob. I know her better than anyone else. She knows me better than anyone else. When she came home and I was about to get things ready for work, she stunk of sex. I sat her down and merely looked at her quietly. She spilled everything."

I wanted to slap myself. I shook my head in shame. "Emma, I can't control myself. I don't know what is wrong with me."

She pulled me close to her and kissed me softly on the lips. "I know."

"You do?"

She nodded, "You love your sisters as much as they love you. No one else will do. No other woman can satisfy you. You want no one else. That is fine with me. I am...we are actually honored by that. But, after a long talk with Kelly, we worked something out. She is my sister. We were raised to love our family. And love I will."

"What are you saying?!" I said angrily. "I don't fucking know what is going on! So, I moved away for nothing? I upended my life and moved into this shitty little office for nothing? You are telling me I could have stayed home in my own room?"

"No."

"No?"

She shook her head. "No. You being here is what made the difference. You being here is what settled things between Kelly and myself. I don't care where you live, here or eventually when you get a place of your own, but you being away from the house is what is making this work."

I shook my head, "I don't understand...everything that you said...everything that we all felt..."

"I can't share you with Kelly in the house. I won't allow it."

"But..."

"This taboo...this thirst we have for each other...it stays away from the house." Emma said as she sat up and kissed me softly on the lips. "I want all of us to be happy. Be it living a lie that when I am here you are mine and mine only...then so be it."

"You can stand this? This arrangement?"

She nodded. "I came up with it. I don't need Kelly going all around town having disgusting sex with random guys. She is happy. She is actually happy when she spends time with you. I as her twin want to see that. But, I am selfish. I want to be happy too. I need you too. Do you understand? This is the only way the three of us can be happy together."

I was at a loss for words. I couldn't think of anything to say. I couldn't think of anything better. Kelly was right. No one else will do. I was in love with my sister. In love with their each individual personalities and attributes.

"We made our decision, Rob." Emma said as she continued to kiss my lips softly. Her tongue reached out and playfully licked my lips. "You can enjoy us and enjoy the love we will all eventually share, or you can ignore this. You can try to ignore what you feel. You can try to ignore that fire inside of you. You can ignore everything and go find some hapless girl to fill that void when inside you know what you really want."

"I can't."

She nodded, "I know."

I leaned in and kissed her firmly. Her body folded against mine. My hands roamed about her. She felt amazing, soft and warm. I broke my kiss and smiled, "I don't believe it all came to this."

"Life is strange, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Yes."

Emma reached down to her dress and pulled it off completely. She lay back in her stunning beauty. I reached down to her and ran my fingers along her body. My fingers traveled from her thighs and moved slowly up to the tiny pink panties that she wore. My fingers circled around the fabric that covered my sister's smooth mound. A soft moan escaped her lips as I lingered there for a moment before moving up the rest of her body. She shifted her body as I touched and explored her. No hurrying. No having to worry if Kelly was going to see. No worrying about people judging. It was her and I. My hand slowed to the bra that she wore. She reached for the clasp in front and popped it slowly. The cups of the bra fell away leaving two beautifully shaped and firm breasts for presentation. I leaned down and touched my tongue to an erect nipple.

"Oh Rob..." she said softly as she took hold of my head.

I twirled my tongue around one flesh toned jewel before moving over to the other. She giggled in delight as her hands tore away at my clothing. I pulled my work-shirt off and stood from the futon as my hands undid the belt to my pants. I looked down at Emma who shifted about the futon and looked up at me dreamily.

"What?" I asked as my work pants dropped to the floor.

She shook her head, "I just wanted to see the man I love so much get naked for me."

I pulled my boxers off and kicked them aside. I stood in front of her aroused. I felt the thirst again. Emma slid the panties she wore and spread her legs slowly and seductively. I got back onto the bed and tried my best not to rush into her. I lowered myself between her legs.

"Taste me. No more sensual touching. No more stalling, Rob." She demanded. "Make me yours. Own me, Rob."

I dove forward towards the perfect shaved and dripping pussy of my sister. My tongue made contact with her labia. She tasted amazing. Again, the animal within me, the beast that lived inside my taboo filled heart ripped its way out. I pulled Emma to me roughly. She squealed in surprise and I surged into her with my mouth. She writhed and wriggled. Her moans loud, no longer the dainty and reserved expressions of pleasure she usually exhibited.

"Oh god, Rob!" she cried out as she took hold of my head. I savagely twirled and tongued her pussy. I couldn't get enough. She tasted amazing. She tasted different than Kelly. There was something pure and untouched that I could taste from Emma. It was a fresh and new fruit that needed to be indulged. I gripped her soft, plush thighs and rubbed her erect clitoris with my tongued. "Yes!"

I broke away, "I love how you taste."

"Yeah?"

I nodded and dove back in.

"Make me cum, Rob!" she yelled as the waves of ecstasy grew.

As one of my loving sisters, I could not deny her command. I quickened the pace of my tongue lashing against her little slit. I felt her grip on my head tighten.

"Yes!"

Faster.

"Yes!"

I moved my tongue faster.

"Yes!"

I moved my tongue in stronger and quicker strokes. Her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"Oh my god!"

I slid my index finger into her with no warning. That was it. That was all it took to break the dam of pleasure.

"I'm cumming, Rob!" Emma yelled as her body convulsed and shook. Her pussy clamped down on my finger and I continued to lick away. I felt her try to stop me with her hands as her orgasm swept into her like a never ending gust of wind. Her body shook. She pleaded silently as her voice was no longer there. Her body tightened, stiffened and then released as she fell onto the futon limp and panting. I pulled away slowly from her pussy while giving it gentle laps with my tongue sending shivers up her spent body.

I got up slowly and looked up at her. Her cheeks were completely red. She smiled wearily at me. "Rob that was amazing."

I smiled, "I'm not done."

Her eyes were wide as she eyed my erection as it stood proudly in front of her slit. "Wait, Rob, I don't know if I can handle any more."

I shook my head, "Your thirst was quenched; now it is my turn."

"Please..." she pleaded.

I didn't listen to her. I positioned the bulbous head of my cock against her slit and pushed my hips forward entering her. The gasp and moan from her was almost primal. Like the joining of two great beasts, she howled in pleasure and in shock. Emma threw her head back into the futon as I forcefully pushed the rest of my cock into her. I didn't take as much care as I usually did with her. I wanted her to feel how much truly I desired her. I wanted her to know what the consequences were with little deal that was made between sisters. I wanted her to feel everything.

I pulled my cock back out of her and lined up again. "Was that too rough?"

She nodded, "Yes..."

I pushed forward again, with just as must as the first thrust. Emma's body rocked into the futon. Her breath seemingly knocked out of her as her body lifted and slammed back down onto the futon. She gripped the blankets I had covering makeshift bed. I pulled out once again and lined up for another thrust. "Too rough?"

She shook her head, "I know what you're doing."

"You do?"

She nodded with a warm smile, "I do."

"Tell me." I said as I teased her waiting pussy with the head of my cock. I saw that her pussy was slick with her fluids and mine. I rubbed my cock onto her clit sending little shivers into her body.

"You want to dominate me. You want to own me. You want to punish me."

"Punish you?"

She nodded, "Because...I was a bad girl."

"But, you're never the bad girl."

"I'm your bad girl."

I couldn't hold back anymore after hearing that. I rushed forward. I pushed forward. I pumped into her. I pumped into my own sister. I felt her pussy take me in completely as I fucked her. She yanked me down onto her as I pushed and pulled no longer caring that she was blood. I pumped wildly into her no longer caring that it was taboo. I loved her. I loved Kelly. She roared in pleasure as she raked her nails across my back.

"Fuck me!" she cried out.

I did.

"Faster!"

I quickened my pace.

"Make me yours!"

I pushed harder and harder. The futon's legs and structure creaked and groaned under the pressure.

"Own me! Own me!"

I couldn't hold out any longer. I pumped my hips wildly as I felt my orgasm coming. My breathing was extremely labored. I didn't want to stop. I didn't want any of it to end. The pleasure, the joy, the freedom, I didn't want any of it to end. It was liberating.

"I'm going to cum." I grunted without altering my pace.

She nodded, "...in me. Cum in me, Rob! Cum in me! Fill me up!"

I came. I couldn't hold at a second longer as my once innocent, loving sister cried out for it. Like an explosion, my cum erupted from my cock and drenched the insides of my sister. I pushed with several strong thrusts and came into her. All senses. All pain. All pressures. All worries. All of it was gone. I didn't worry anymore. The world was right for me at that moment. In the arms of my sister with my cum coursing into her, everything was finally right.

I gasped and fell onto her. She exhaled sharply at my sudden weight on her. She patted my head and kissed me softly on the lips. "That was amazing."

"Yes it was." I said as I panted from the physical exertion.

She looked into my eyes, "Enjoy this like we will enjoy you."

"I will."

Emma smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too."

*

Three months had passed. I sat in my office/home as I looked out the window onto the production floor. The crews that my boss had hired kept up with production times and exceeded all expectations. I looked over some of the papers on my desk and smiled. It was going to be a good month. I thumbed through a few more papers before I felt a pressure on my cock. I leaned back and closed my eyes as the pressure surged and released. I reached down to touch the pinned up hair of my sister. Kelly looked up with some grease on her cheek as she lapped and licked my cock clean.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,075 Followers