A Brother's Mistake Ch. 04 - FINAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,075 Followers

"Did that feel good?"

I nodded and motioned to the window of my office, "You're lucky the guys can't see through this window."

She smiled as she tucked my cock back into my boxers and stood up slowly. "I'm lucky, or you?"

I chuckled, "I guess in this case, I am the lucky one."

She straightened herself and took a deep breath. "Number two and number three bays are ready for the next set of orders. I'm going to make sure the guys in the other bays get that first set welded and ready to ship."

I picked up an order sheet from my desk and handed it to her. "Make sure the dock loader has this before he puts it on the trucks."

She took it from my hand and started to walk out of my office. Kelly stopped at the door and looked back. "Emma has an opening shift at Starbucks tomorrow, so she is going to stay here tonight, but will need you to drive her to work."

I nodded.

"Mom's new meds are doing her good." Kelly said relieved. "She is starting to walk around on her own and is going to physical therapy today."

"Good."

"See you at home this weekend?"

"Only if you crack the whip at those fuckers downstairs so they can finish this contract." I said smiling.

"You got it, boss." She said and left my office.

I sat back and sighed. Things were looking good for the family. I looked at the picture that sat on my desk. It was of Kelly, Emma and I in front of the building I lived and worked at. Both my sisters beamed with joy while there was a genuine smile on my face. Life could only be better from here. We walked the fate that we decided for ourselves together. One day at a time. One sister at a time.

*

Thank you all for hanging in there with this series. I had trouble ending it the way I had wanted the story to. There were several versions and all of them didn't live up to my expectations. I hope everyone likes this ending. Thanks for reading! Please follow more of my stories and leave comments! I appreciate all of you!

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,075 Followers