A College Boyfriend Draft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I command her, "Strip now."

This time she did much better at stripping. She remembered much of what I taught her earlier. She was still too fast, however, I want to be positive and help her self-confidence.

I tell her with an evil smile, "Go to the bed and bend over. Time to start the butt plug training. This will help you learn to relax and take things in your ass. You know there will be a long line to stuff you. I don't want you screaming in pain. Make sure you play with yourself at night. Practice prevents pain. Lube is the key to pleasure. Be generous with it."

She lays out on the bed with her ass in the air. I take the smallest plug and lube it well. Jan pulls her cheeks wide, I insert the plug. Due to the small diameter, it goes easy.

I suggest, "You know how long till show time, make sure you are easily taking the biggest one by then. You don't need my help for this. While at home, one of these should always be in you. If you want to wear them to school, even better."

It is time to start the blowjob training. I have limited experience receiving, I suggest she use the internet for tips and tricks. I can help with what I like and don't like as she discovers new stuff. She moves to the floor. I pull down my shorts and boxers, slowly. I want her worked up as much as I am.

My cock is standing straight out.

I suggest, "Let's see what you can do."

She hesitates, then slowly she moves her mouth closer to my cock. At the last second, she opens her mouth and my cock forces it open wider as I insert myself. She is slow and tender. She only uses her warm wet mouth. Her tongue is straight, and it curls around the bottom of my cock. She pulls her head away and plunges down until I hit the back of her throat.

She is good enough to get me off, but she is nothing special. I could tell she doesn't like it much, we are going to need lots of practice.

I feel bad, but I say, "You need a lot of practice. You can use your hands to stroke my shaft. Your tongue can wrap all sides of my cock. There is an especially sensitive part on the bottom of the tip, that needs lots of attention. You can twist your head and use slightly different angles. Hit the produce section and try cucumbers and bananas. I know you will improve."

You would think for me this was the best time of my life as I was enjoying sex daily. Fucking, watching my naked sister, blow jobs on demand. Could it get any better? Well, yes, It could. I have a huge guilt complex that is growing day by day. I love my sister but no matter what the reason, I feel like I am taking advantage of her. I am supposed to protect her from guys like me.

Then add the fact that it is illegal. I can't handle it anymore. Since I now feel she has an excellent chance to win I put a stop to everything between us. It is about two weeks before the big night. I explain the guilt, she understands. She continues stripping when she gets home and stays naked. I jack off a lot.

Chapter 4 – Finally, The Draft

We drive together to the edge of town where the event is taking place. We arrive together, show our invitations at the door of the facility. There are about ten guys on security. They check for weapons, drugs, etc. and then let us in. Jan was the last female to arrive, #37. She was given a baseball hat that had a big #37 on it for voting. There must have been 50 guys there easy. Everyone was milling around in the big open gym. Everyone is a bit nervous.

A large guy announces in a loud booming voice that the women are to gather around him. They are on the first row of seating, they are up higher than the guys. The same guy orders them to strip.

Jan is the slowest and all eyes were on her at the end, she is amazing. The same guy announces from a list where the girls are to go. They have sections set up for each of the different sex acts. Girls 1-5 go for fucking. Every area has numbered mats in large white digits, in this case, one to five.

Girls 6-10 get pillows for ass play. Girls 11-15 oiled their tits for tit play. They get to sit in chairs. Girls 16-20 go for fucking. Girls 21-25 are on their knees with mouths open for blowjobs. They get cushions for their knees.

Girls 26-29 are laying down and have their legs open for oral pleasure. Girls 30-33 get more fucking. Girls 34-37, including my sister, are in the lesbian land with arms around another woman. They get blankets.

Loud but easy jazz music sets the mood. As it starts the guys run to fuck the girls. About half the girls are shy of their bodies. Half are sluts that looked used. In this environment they have the advantage. They are into anything and love sex. Jan is the best-looking woman here in my opinion.

A few are close to her in beauty, but she has fun, isn't shy, knows how to show the guys an enjoyable time. They all love her and want a piece of her. She had a huge smile on her face, she is ready for this, I am proud of her. Jan got the shot she wanted.

She has big tits, isn't shy being naked, talks to the guys, tells them how great they are - yes, she did lots of acting - and they buy it all. They can't get enough of that amazing woman. She is the tallest and tied for most curves, top five for the biggest tits. She is a bombshell, and someone is going to get lucky indeed.

I go to eat some pussy. I am not a quarterback; my best shot is getting a low round draft choice where she wants fun and not to cash in. I quickly got the first girl off. I am pretty good at eating pussy, she was a slut, and in no time, she came. The second girl is shy. I take my time and let her enjoy it. I take her to the time limit.

All the girls switch. Jan is in fuck station #1 now and has a line of guys waiting to use her. I quickly get the new girl in carpet land off, again another slut, it is easy.

I spent some time mauling tits. I have a ton of fun running my fingers on the nipples. I jiggle the breast flesh, squeeze them, make them swing, and lick them to orgasm a few times. Jan is a loud fuck. She screams out the guys names and talks dirty. She must have been horny because of the last two weeks with no sex for her. I suggested she make lots of sounds no matter what, guys all think they are spectacular. Even if they aren't.

The next turn I maul more tits. Again, most guys just want to fuck pussy and ass. I took two girls at once. The next turn I decided to get a blowjob. The first one is awful. She didn't want to be there and that was clear. It was a shame, she was cute. I could have liked her.

The second was ok, she didn't want to do it either. I got frustrated and face fucked her. Time's up and there are more changes. Jan is now getting a cock up the ass and loving it. I eat more pussy. This girl is cute and loves the way I eat her. She is a screamer. I take my time and she has a blast.

When time is up, she says, "Hi, I am Linda, Jan's friend. You are really good."

I ate her that turn and the next before getting off a second time. She lay spent. Towards the end of the night, most of the guys couldn't get it up anymore because they fucked so much. They follow my sister and a few others everywhere they go. Jan is easily within the top five girls.

I had been waiting for the end by eating pussy. I got my chance to fuck some women finally. A few of the guys commented on my python. No faking from these women, I treated them nice and they were screaming "SO FULL, OH YES, and MORE!" That sure helps the ego. These were not the best-looking women or the most willing either.

I go slow and easy. I am bigger than most. I let them enjoy it. I use long easy strokes and enjoy my time. However, those sessions go way too quick and the lines are still long. It is frustrating.

When all women spend a session in each slot, the big guy announces that the sex has come to an end. He wants the girls to line up in numerical order by their seats again and show the hats and numbers to assist voters. He then announces a website that has 37 numbered balls on it. It was super easy to use. Select a ball that corresponds to the woman you liked best and that got your first vote.

That ball disappears. Select the ball that corresponds to the next best woman and continue until all the balls are gone. My first pick was #37. The other great women I kept till last to help my sister out. By me picking them last, it hurt their average scores. Everyone else could do the same thing, I had zero guilt about that.

The big guy then calls out numbers and asks them to line up in that same order. #37 was first the first number he calls. She shouts and cries. Most everyone laughs at her happiness. He calls out 36 more numbers and her friend Linda is near the end. I figured her for better than that.

Jan being #1, got the first draft pick and selected the good-looking quarterback to be her boyfriend. He just might be in the top three NFL draft. I wasn't surprised. The other tremendous women picked next and they also took the 1st round NFL picks. They cashed in and that is exactly the point of the night.

Then other guys are "drafted". Girls 33, 34, 35 skip, they would rather have nobody than any of the guys that are left and that included me. Damn, that made me feel terrible, I was the kid not picked in gym class. I never felt so low. #36 picks her guy by shouting "Mikey". Linda picks me. She ran at me with a huge smile on her face and jumps into my arms with joy.

She whispers in my ear, "If I can't get a $200 million guy, at least I will get my pussy eaten correctly. You are wonderful! You are the only guy to make me orgasm tonight, I just had to pick you!"

Chapter 5 – First date

Before we leave, Jan set up her date and Linda and I set up our date. Tomorrow is Monday. Linda will come over at 8:00 for our nightly fun time. Jan made plans to hook up at 7:00 with her guy Matt. She has stars in her eyes, he is the perfect guy. I take Linda and Jan home after the draft.

Linda said, "You know Jan, you are so lucky to get a guy as good looking and wild as Matt. I envy you. Mike, don't think you're chopped liver. You have the body of a god and you eat pussy like one too. It's just that you're a kicker and Matt is a future NFL quarterback MVP."

On Monday, Jan gets all dolled up for her date. She has been smiling about her date all day, I got 20 text messages from her asking my opinion on things. I am excited myself. Linda is a nice-looking woman. With the right amount of care like I took with Jan, she could be hot. She will never be in the same league as Jan, but does it really matter? She isn't my sister and I get to fuck her exclusively for four years. Yes, I am going to have fun. Life is wonderful.

I see Jan before she leaves. She has a slinky blue dress with no bra on. She sees me and smiles. It truly is amazing how much she has changed. She seems so much happier and alive with the new look and outlook on life. I am truly happy for her that everything worked out for her. Matt will be a great start to becoming a sports agent.

6:30 Jan takes off and about 7:45 Linda shows up. I like an eager girl. I kiss her at the door and she is on cloud nine. She is wearing a tight black dress, knees showing, lots of cleavage on display. We go to the couch and I kiss her good and long. She opens her mouth and we swap tongues. Her lips are silky smooth, and she instantly has me hard.

I use my hands to caress her breasts with the dress on still. They are small but a nice handful. Some women think they need to be huge for guys to like tits. All we need is a handful. Something to cup and play with. These are perky and wonderful to play with.

I push her dress straps off her shoulders and then unzip her dress, it falls off. I then use her hands to take my clothes off and she caught on quickly. She is an eager learner. She slips my shirt off then uses her hands to explore my chest. She moans as her fingers trace my muscles. I stand up and she slowly takes off my pants, being very careful with the zipper. Now is a terrible time for an accident.

She slowly inches my boxers down till gravity takes over and they fall. The last remaining resistance is my cock. After it passes, the boxers are on the floor and my cock is in her face. She marvels at my cock and sucks like a champ. She is the first to deep throat me. I am astonished at the feat. Many have tried and all failed. I didn't stand a chance against this master cock sucker. I look at her with amazement. She winks at me, "My brother taught me." I gasp.

After I release down her throat, she licks her lips, then starts cleaning and hardening my cock for round two. Now I will last a little longer which is probably her plan. I pick her up, take her to my room. I gently lay her down on my bed that already has a few extra towels laid out. I slip off her panties.

I check, she shaved today, she is baby smooth. I spent about 30 minutes giving her a massage, sports therapy is a minor of mine. She is butter in my hands. I then move down the bed and trace my tongue on her lips. Slowing working my way inside and increasing her stimulation. She orgasms quickly the first time. It didn't take more than a few minutes. The second takes far more work.

I lick and tease her inner lips, gradually going deeper. Then back and forth with licking and nudging her clit. I know if I work it hard she will orgasm but where is the fun in that? No, I am slow and subtle. I take my time and slowly built the pyramid, one layer at a time.

I change my tongue from hard to soft, flat and wide to curled. I hit all the different areas and recesses so that everything gets attention. Then I use my whiskers to get her close. Finally, I simply blow a warm even breath across her clit and she loses her mind. She came, I slurp. She tenses up hard while letting out a scream.

Only now do I realize that she is gasping for breath and flush. She is full of sweat like she ran a marathon. She also has a sizeable smile on her face.

When she finally catches her breath, she says to me in a forceful voice, "I NEED you in me NOW!"

Who am I to deny her?

I eagerly get into position, align my piston, and start a nice long slow fuck.

Linda looks me in the eyes and with a soft voice, she says, "Sweetie, I really like long slow fucks, but right now, I am a woman with needs, and I NEED it hard and fast. NOW FUCK ME GOOD!"

Always one to please, I give her what she needs. I am as big as I can remember, and I must start slow, to stretch her out. She hadn't had anyone like me before, it is slow going. Once she is accustomed to me, I start banging her hard and quick. It is rare that I give in like this but we both need it.

I can't ever recall slamming a woman as hard as I do her. I will not be surprised if she can't walk for a week. We are two animals rutting in season. We need it and we did it well. She is on the pill so no need for condoms. I really could learn to love this woman.

It is as we both climax that the front door slams closed, I hear crying, and then Jan's door slams closed. Damn, that isn't good. What do I do? I can't run to her, Linda is here. Then salvation arrives.

Linda says to me, "Do you mind if we cut this short? My friend needs me I think."

I am stunned, "Um, ok. Same time tomorrow?"

She kisses me, "Mike, I would love that."

She quickly dresses, leaves my room, announces herself to Jan's door and I assume walks in. The crying stops, I can hear they are talking but it was too soft to make out.

About an hour later I hear Jan excitedly, "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You."

I hear them both come out, I hear the front door open and close, then I hear a knock at my door.

Chapter 6 – You Did What? I Hate My Life

There is a knock at my door, suspiciously I say, "Come in Jan."

Who else would it be? Jan comes in, she has obviously been crying. She can't look me in the eyes. Oh no, something is wrong. Something bad happened. When I look at her, she has a black eye, burns on her wrists, and has obviously been crying a lot.

Immediately I kick into action and scream, "OMG Jan!"

I grab her arm and drag her to the kitchen quickly. I make her run the wrists under chilly water. I then fill two plastic baggies with ice and wrap them in paper towels to help with the minor swelling. I then start a cold compress for her eye.

Now I freak out, "What the hell happened to you? Who did this to you? Did you call the cops?"

She shakes her head no. I stare at her waiting for answers.

Sniffling she explains, "Matt is into BDSM, he likes it rough. I thought that was kinky, I can try it. However, I didn't get into it and he got mad. He called me names, tightened the ropes, and then hit me a few times. I was ready to quit when Linda suggested we trade. She said she had a great guy and she loves BDSM."

I feel my world slowly imploding but it hasn't registered why yet.

She continues softly, "It sounded like a great idea, we make the trade online. We got confirmation as she is leaving. I am sorry Mikey, I wasn't thinking. I could not go back to him. It never occurred to me who the great guy was." Now she is really crying. "I am sorry. I am sorry. Please forgive me." More hard crying.

Oh Fuck, that guy is ME! I am my sister's boyfriend now! OH, FUCK ME!

However, in a very calm voice, I say, "It's OK Jan. I understand. I could not let you go out with him again anyways. You just need to find someone else that is unhappy and trade me. It will work out. Maybe someone will get bored." I hug her, "It will be OK." It wasn't OK.

She leaves and goes back to her room. If she wasn't my sister I might have killed her I am so mad.

Three weeks later and still no trades. It seems a lowly kicker even if great in bed is still a lowly kicker and untradeable. I could not date because that would be cheating on Jan and the results would be devastating. They would beat me to a pulp.

I quickly get depressed, it is easy. I had a great girl and after just one night of great sex, I lose her. Hearing the other guys talk about how great the sex is made it even worse. It also added to my depression. I could not come out and say hey, Jan is my sister, I need to fuck someone. I am stuck, I feel hopeless.

The coach notes, my kickoffs are below my norm and my accuracy is getting worse. As a freshman, not the end of the world, two guys in front of me. Jan wants to help, she came to my practices. We don't talk now, it wasn't me that told her.

She asks me lots of questions and tries to sound interested but my heart just isn't into it anymore. I don't even want to talk to her. Jan takes video footage to help me look at my mechanics, but I don't see anything. Honestly, I just didn't give a damn anymore.

I stay in my room and read during all my free time. I only see Jan on the rare occasion I eat at home. I stop working out and don't shave. I am a royal mess. Jan tries to cheer me up, but I just ignore her, she is the reason for my misery, I don't want the constant reminder. That was rock bottom. Either I was going to off myself or things had to improve and they better do it soon.

Chapter 7 – Life is a Roller Coaster

Funny how life works. When you hit rock bottom, only one way to go, up. Normally these things start small and the ride to the top is gradual. Not for me, oh no, I am on the edge of a big change. My day starts off like any other. The alarm goes off, jack off to release the morning wood, take shower, go to class. As I am standing in the shower Jan came in. She is naked and has a razor blade in hand.

She threatens me, "Stand still or this won't be pretty."

When a woman has a sharp blade to your throat, you don't move a muscle, you stay absolutely, still.

She continues with disgust in her voice, "You look like shit and I know it's my fault. I fucked up bad and it's killing you."

I don't dare say anything, she still has a razor blade to my throat. I do have to agree with her, it's her fault.