A College Boyfriend Draft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Jan's legs, cum slowly descending the long run, "Mom, I think your appetizer is ready, I will get the lasagna."

As I get the hot pads to remove the lasagna, mom kneels by Jan and slurps the cum from Jan's pussy and legs obscenely. During dinner, they sit next to each other and across from me. All through dinner they shake their shoulders back and forth to make their tits bounce. It was very distracting but obvious by their smiles, they are enjoying it completely.

While putting the dishes in the sink, "Ok you two, since you're cleaning up, use your tongues to clean the cum off each other's faces, then meet me in the living room."

Chapter 11 – Mom Came Clean

I sit on the couch, Jan and mom sit in chairs across from me with the legs spread wide.

I press, "Ok mom, what's going on? Why did I just fuck you and why are you naked? This isn't right."

Mom looks extremely happy, this is unusual for her, "Mikey, my life is boring. I have very few friends, I never go out, and my sex life was lost 16 years ago. When I talked to Jan, I could tell the difference in her immediately. She seemed more confident and alive, she is a new person, a person that I want to be. Then she calls because you are depressed and explains partially what happened. I knew she was lying so I told her to try the truth or no more school for her."

I could see her remembering the conversation fondly in her head, "Jan explains to me about the Draft and how she wanted to win but knew she had no chance. I then get her to explain your training. I had my first orgasm in 15 years just listening to her on the phone. I realized that it was your training that gave her the confidence. Then it was the event that cemented that confidence and zeal for life in her. I love who she is now and I want to be that person too."

She is all smiles, "She told me exactly what you did, shopping, being naked, getting fucked, using toys on her ass, doing blow jobs, etc. I got toys to simulate what I did not have, namely a young stud with a killer cock. As you saw, I am a mature woman with needs."

Mom continues, "Tonight, I want to simulate the event by having you fuck me for 3 times for 35 minutes, fuck my ass for 35 minutes, fuck my face for 35 minutes, maul my tits for 35 minutes, eat my pussy for 35 minutes, and spend time with Jan for 35 minutes."

I sit there with my mouth wide open.

Finally, I ask, "What was the bet about?"

She blushes, "Jan had been bragging about how awesome your cock is. I bet her it wasn't as big as she said, or I would be your personal fuck toy for the weekend. I was pretty sure I was going to lose because her details were too specific. However, I think in this case, losing is actually winning."

She turns the tables on me, "Now, I have a question for you Mikey. Jan was afraid for you, afraid that you were so depressed you might do something stupid. Don't you know how big of an impact you have on me, Jan, your dad, your friends, and even people that just know you well?"

I can't look at her, I am ashamed, "Mom, I wasn't thinking about any of that. I was being selfish. I knew what Jan did was right. I couldn't let her live with that creep. I was just so happy and it was ripped away. Then hearing daily how happy everyone else was, it was too much. I felt like a loser, worthless, unwanted. What's the point of continuing? What kept me going was thinking about how life emulates a roller coaster."

They both looked at me like I was an alien.

I explain, "Life is full of ups and downs. It never stays flat for long. Some roller coasters are big and some are small. In the end, it seems like for every trip to the top there is a trip to the bottom. Once you hit rock bottom, you will eventually start going up again. I didn't know what you, and Jan had planned. I just knew that something would change. I had faith that it would eventually happen. It did."

Chapter 12 – Mom's Training

Jan is almost giggling, she is happy to announce, "I think it's time for an event night."

Mom's eyes lit up and glaze over with lust.

I explain, "We will take 30 minutes at each station. We will pause if I blow my load as we don't have anyone else to fill in. Like Jan, we will start in the Lesbian land. I want you two to go at it for 20 minutes."

Jan tries to object but I am quicker, "Jan, this is part of the training we could not do together. You're a woman, she is a woman, I need your help."

For the next 20 minutes, they kiss on the lips, on the nipples, breasts, and 69 each other. As much as possible, they keep eye contact with me. It is awesome, and I am on the verge of blowing. Mom is a bit hesitant to eat Jan's pussy, but she did. As time went on, and after Jan ate her, she got more animated and is trying harder. I think she is really into it.

The next 30 minutes is fucking so we get her down on her back, spread wide, and tease her with my cock head at her entrance.

I verified, "Are you sure you really want to do this. We can't undo it?"

Mom looked me square in the eyes, "I want to be like Jan. I love you and I want that big fat cock shoved up my cunt quick or you are going to be really sorry."

My response is to slowly push in. Mom has more experience and had two children. She wasn't virgin tight by any means, but it was still a very nice feeling. I quickly move to a nice slow fuck. Then I use a variety of speeds to keep her off balance. I have 30 minutes, I didn't want to be a jackrabbit. Every three minutes I pull out entirely.

Mom is frustrated, "Mikey, why do you keep pulling out?"

I smile, "Mom, every two and a half minutes that is a new guy going into you. Jan easily had a dozen guys fuck her that night. Maybe two dozen."

That did it, she orgasms. Just the thought of a dozen guys fucking her cunt pushes her off the cliff and into a climax oblivion. I keep fucking her but her vice like clamp of a pussy makes it hard. As she relaxes we are halfway. We are both sweating, and she totally loves fucking for so long.

Twenty minutes in, I start slamming her hard and fast. She is screaming something incomprehensible. Finally, after holding back for a while, I burst and shoot six strong ropes of cum into her pussy. She looks very satisfied but did not orgasm.

Jan was a very eager assistant, "We need clean up."

Jan quickly and efficiently sucked the cum from mom's pussy and swallows after showing us my load. She then came to me and cleans my dick off.

I found that funny, "You know what's next, did you really need to clean it?"

Jan answers, "What can I say, I like sucking your cock." Flawless logic.

We bend mom over a few pillows, Jan reaches over her back and pulls her ass wide open. I used a bit of lube, but I know she doesn't need much. I plunge in and again start a long slow fuck with pulling out every two and a half minutes. Now that she knows why, she moans after the first time. Mom has a great ass for fucking.

She did a superb job of training her ass. It is tight but not too tight to make it hard to enter her. She has almost no pain and squeaks every time I plowed into her. Mom could not help it, she orgasms quickly. She is now completely relaxed. Neat! I kept fucking away. Each time I pull out, her ass stays gaping open for the return. It is awesome.

Jan asked, "It looks like the training set worked magic. You open up easy, no pain?"

Mom answers, "It helped but I went back a few more times for bigger stuff. The guy at the store made sure that each fit properly and showed me how to do it solo."

I yelled, "Mom, WTF!"

She blushes, "I wanted this to be pain-free, so I could enjoy it, and I must say you are far better than any piece of plastic, gel, or glass. I am an ass whore now!"

That isn't something the average college student hears very often from their naked mother. Twenty minutes in, I started pounding harder and faster. I am close, and I suspect she is too. We can see the timer and we're both straining to hold it for the last 1:45 seconds. We both climax at 29 minutes.

It is wonderful. No way Jan gets that load, I am way up into mom. I expected my mother to clean my cock with a clean towel, but she surprises both Jan and me by taking my cock straight from her ass to her throat.

Jan is shocked, "That was so fucking hot mom."

I agreed, "Yes, that was the hottest thing I have seen in a while."

Thirty minutes of tit mauling now. I was looking forward to more time playing with her breasts. I grabbed them like palming a basketball, pull, twist, and smash the big soft melons together. Age showed a bit, they aren't perky like Jan's, but they are soft and still fun to play with.

I spent a lot of time squeezing, sucking, and biting her nipples. Quickly I get a small orgasm from her. I am surprised by how fast it sprung on her. She has pencil erasers for nipples, short and squatty. I love all breasts, but large ones are more fun to play with. The third bite gets her second orgasm.

Mom starts to wince from pain, I change my tactics. Mom is most appreciative. She would have let me continue but she enjoyed the sucking I did. She described it as erotic relaxation. It seems as I was sucking tiny bolts of lightning are shooting into her pussy. With non-stop sucking, there are non-stop lightning bolts. Add sucking to lightning bolts and you get the third orgasm.

I didn't even look at the clock, I could tell she was not going to enjoy anything else I did to her. I reset the timer and move on. She never said anything one way or the other, but for a moment time stopped and I saw a knowing smile of pride in her because I cared enough to notice. That felt nice.

I started the second round of fucking for 30 minutes. Doggie style this time. I had blown a few loads already, I had plenty of staying power. Mom happily assumed the position. Jan's tits are firmer, mom's breasts hang down a bit further. It makes for a heck of a show as I rock her body back and forth.

I use a steady rhythm the entire time. No need to hold back, the factory is in full production restocking. This means I can go faster than I normally would. It isn't a speed fuck, that would have worn us out. But it wasn't slow motion either. A good steady fuck and it was extremely satisfying.

No release this time for me but mom managed to hold off an orgasm until the end. When she did blow, it was massive. She fell to her side and twitched. She did not respond to us talking for a while. She just lay motionless staring into space.

Jan is suffering throughout this stage. She is withering on the side, watching us fuck with lust in her eyes. She wants to be mom so bad it hurts. I made her watch this. I want her to share the experience with us. I think it may have been a bad idea. Jan is in pain, she is horny. She is very eager to clean my cock. Mom is too far gone to object and I don't think she ever noticed that Jan sneaked a turn.

Mom had learned a lot from Jan about the ass, but mom had far more techniques with blowjobs, she is a real pro.

Jan even commented, "Damn Mom, you can suck cock. I never thought to do that and never thought you would."

Mom was beaming with pride from the compliment, "I have lots of practice with a dildo and the guy from the sex shop. He gives nice discounts. Your father taught me a lot as well, he loved blowjobs."

Who knew mom was a cock sucking whore? Amazing. She sucked me clean twice so it took an hour to complete this 30-minute round. I would never have guessed I could shoot so many times in an evening. Two naked and beautiful women wanting to please me sure helps.

Now I get 30 minutes between Mom's legs using every technique I know. Mom and Jan gave me some pointers. They both agreed that I was awesome but that more practice would make me legendary. I didn't take it easy on mom. I use a variety of angles, pressure, and techniques. I used my fingers, my whiskers, my breath, I even hum a song.

Each technique earns me an orgasm from mom. I was rewarded with several orgasms. I am getting concerned that this is too much for her.

Jan sensed my concerns, "You will know when she has had enough."

By the end of 30 minutes, she is ready to quit, she is exhausted. We take a quick break for the washroom and water.

The final 30 minutes mom is in the cowgirl position. Mom had a hell of an evening. She took a lot of punishment and must be worn out. Cowgirl takes a lot of energy, so I wasn't expecting much from mom. I fully expected her to lie down and slide me in and out of her for thirty minutes. I could not have been more wrong with anything in my life.

She took full advantage of my cock and enjoyed herself tremendously. I lay down, she steps up on the bed and then slowly sits down on my cock. Once I am in, she drops herself on my cock. My mother sits on me, with my cock impaling her cunt. The quick movement is a shock to me.

Like me, she takes a reasonable fucking speed. It isn't slow motion and it isn't like the wings of a hummingbird, this is a steady almost mechanical fucking that uses her entire pussy.

Mom slowly says, "I have been waiting weeks for this moment. I am exhausted, sore, dirty, and full of cum. Yet I can't get enough of this telephone pole piercing me. I can feel it shoot between my legs and up into my torso. It is magnificent. No man has ever done this to or for me. It is easily the best fucking I have ever experienced."

Mom is now crying. I know she is emotional because the end is near. She is loving the feeling. Her hopes built up over weeks for this moment and she is living the moment. It had exceeded her expectations, it overwhelms her.

At 30 minutes the clock dings, she completed the gauntlet. She falls forward into my arms. I shoot the last of my spunk into her pussy. It's only 2 ropes and a dribble but it sends her into orbit again. She falls into Jan who caught her and gently lays her down. She has had enough. Jan sucks and slurps my cum from mom. She could not have cared less now.

When we finish, Jan is humping a table leg she is so horny. The last hour I had recovered some so I asked Jan to come over. She immediately got on her back in front of me. I want mom to assist but she is useless.

I look at Jan with sadness, she suffered a lot watching us. "Time to make you feel good now. No way I have any cum left, I am going to fuck you fast and hard till you shatter."

Jan orgasms as I am saying this. Damn, she is ready. I enter her slippery tunnel then fuck her hard and fast like I said I would. She is still tight, and I go slow to start. She starts screaming at us but only the word "FUCK ME" is understandable.

She is so excited I could not tell if she was having orgasms or not. She is breathing hard, irregular, stuttered breaths yet she had a huge smile on her face. Finally, I felt my toes curl, get light-headed, and blew four ropes of cum deep into my sister. I would never have suspected I had anything left.

Jan has a massive orgasm. Drool came out of her mouth. She is limp like a rag doll. I could do nothing more to her. She twitches and convulses for a few minutes. It is just a random movement, a hand, a foo t, her body. She is exhausted.

Mom threw me off Jan and moved so she could suck the cum from her pussy.

Mom says with a smile, "You dirty bitch, you have been stealing my cum all night. I am taking some of my own now! Yum, your cum is awesome!"

When she finishes, she lays down next to me.

I ask, "So now what?"

Mom threw an arm around me and smiles, "I don't know about you two, but I am tired and could use some sleep. Then in the morning, I thought we would have a nice three-way before I head home. Some breakfast would be nice as well."

Chapter 13 – Jan's Training

Two nights later the doorbell rings. Linda is at the door and asks to come in. I am sitting on the couch with Jan, we have been watching TV together. Jan sits next to me in my arms, Linda takes a seat on my opposite side. This should be interesting. She has something on her mind, she looks worried.

Linda is shy but spoke, "Hi Mikey. Jan, I have a proposition for you. Hear me out, I think you will like this and agree it's the best way." I can see Jan wanting to object already but Linda has a plan. "Please hold off any objections and let me tell you my story and my idea. Then you can say whatever you want."

Ok, this should be interesting I think.

She starts off with a smile, "Jan, I want to fuck Mikey." Oh my, really interesting. "Let me talk. I have traded several guys now and even though some will make millions, they just didn't do much for me. I could not connect with them like I could Mikey. At the draft, he was the only one that got me off. He is amazing!"

This is funny, she is telling Jan how good I am when I have been screwing her for what, two months now? Wonder where this goes?

Linda is looking at the floor, "I ended up dropping out, I wanted to try some other guys but none of them were as good. I told you I want to fuck him but I know you both are still in so I can't or you would be at my mercy and I doubt you trust me. I am just going to come out and say it, I want to blackmail both of you."

Oh fuck, what does she know? How did she find out? Jan looks just as astonished as I do. Linda looks just as scared as we do. She isn't a very good blackmailer.

She looks at us, "I know you two are brother and sister." I can't speak. "Jan showed me pictures of her brother Mikey when we first met. There was no way I would ever forget someone so cute. Nobody else would talk to us. We drank together and that's how we met, drinking together at a bar."

I am freaking out now. I am moments from blowing up and killing Linda. She can see the anger in my eyes. She is scared.

She looks at me defensively, "Mikey, hang on. As a show of good faith that I mean you no harm I have a solution I think you will both like. I told Jan the reason I would trade away from Mikey was that BDSM turns me on. However, he was a bit too hardcore for me. I don't think that will be an issue with Jan."

No shit, I didn't see that coming. Now I am not so scared. Jan is surprised as well. She looks at me in disbelief.

Linda explains how this works, "If I became Jan's sex slave, she can do anything she wants with me which means that either of you can use me and it will be under the rules as neither of you will be cheating, I will be under Jan's orders."

Jan has a look of astonishment on her face.

Jan sheepishly asks, "What do you like to do?"

Linda is now smiling and genuinely happy, "Well, I like to be tied up. I like to be 100% helpless so that I can be dominated. I like pain. I am no freak of nature, I don't like the extreme pain but I do like light whipping, flogging, and spanking. I am a bit of exhibitionist. You could take me for a walk and make me blow a random stranger or strip in a corner of a mall. I will eat your pussy all day, do the laundry, clean house, and my dream is to fuck Mikey."

Jan is nodding her head, "Ok, I get the idea now. You understand though, once we go down this path, if it ends, our friendship is likely done forever. There is no going back. There's also no guarantee I will ever let you fuck Mikey."

Linda pouts, she hadn't considered that possibility, "Jan. I know you. You are a good, decent human being. I trust you. I think you are the only person I could trust my life to. When tied up, you can easily kill or seriously injure me. I have that much trust in you. I could have turned you in. I could have blackmailed you. Instead, I am giving you control over whether I live or die. Is there any better way that I can say I love you two?"

She has a point there, I am convinced.

Linda gets up, she is crying softly. She rips the few clothes she has off her body, she is naked. Literally shreds her clothes. It is hot. She kneels in front of Jan, puts her hands at her side, and her head in Jan's lap, turning her head to the side. She closes her eyes.