A College Boyfriend Draft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then whispers as she is crying, "I submit to you, mistress."

Jan is speechless. She looks at me. I can see her mouth the words, "What do I do?"

I know what I would do but hey, I am a guy. She would be my fuck toy forever. I would own her and abuse her.

However, this is Jan's decision, so I take the high road, "Jan, this has to be your decision. Linda drafted me when others skipped me, I like her. Given the chance, I would fuck her again, take her ass, and make her blow me. I am a guy. But make no mistake, there is only one woman in this room that owns my heart, body, and soul. Keep in mind our weekend guest as well."

Jan thinks long and hard, Linda doesn't move, I am mildly amused by this. I can see the gears turning in Jan's head as she pictures how this will work.

Finally, Jan speaks, "Linda, I'll most likely kill you in the morning. For now, it amuses me to let you live and pleasure me. Eat my pussy."

Linda is immediately alert, a smile on her face, and says, "Are you old enough to have seen that movie?"

She sits up, helps Jan pull her shorts and panties down. Jan spreads her legs wide. Linda starts eating her pussy. I am in shock, I am looking at Jan. I have a clueless look on my face.

Finally, Jan says, "OMG Mikey, Princess Bride, it's a classic, don't you ever watch older movies?"

I answer, "Nope."

Jan is obviously very happy with Jan's work, "Ok Mikey, she is doing pretty good here, let's give her a bone."

I have no idea what she means. It's like tonight is all in a code to me, I don't understand a thing.

Jan shouts, "FUCK HER MIKEY!"

Linda has her arms around Jan and she is on her knees. That makes it easy for me to get behind Linda. Her ass is up in the air. I slide right into her pussy. She shaved clean today. She is already well lubricated and the lips are open. Her nipples are rock hard.

Linda stops licking for a moment and says, "Sooo good" while still in Jan's pussy giving Jan an interesting jolt.

I reach out and start playing with Linda's breasts. I hold tight on the nipples and pull in opposite directions with a bit of force till she moans. I start off easy, I need to know her threshold for pain.

I sweetly ask Linda, "Is that too much pain?"

She lifts her head, so I can hear, "Mikey, I can take a lot more than that, keep going."

I squeeze the nipples hard, she shouts in Jan's pussy, but it's muffled. Jan's eyes go big like they are popping out of her head. She is smiling a lot, moaning, breathing hard. I think she likes this. I tweak Jan's nipples. I slap Linda's ass hard, leaving a handprint. She again screams in Jan's pussy. Jan makes a big "O" with her mouth. Funny, causing Linda pain, causes Jan pleasure. More pain!

Thinking ahead, "Linda are you still on the pill?"

Her answer blew me away, "Yes Mikey, but if Jan asks me to, I will stop."

That did it, I shoot a massive load into Linda's pussy. I fall forward and to the side, so my back is to the couch. I sat there in complete happiness. Jan reaches over and whacks Linda's ass twice, one on each cheek.

Jan is nearing her orgasm, "Linda, I think I might like this. Now make me cum!"

Linda goes at it with renewed vigor. She licks aggressively and then adds some fingers. One on the clit and two inside to help her tongue. It doesn't take long, Jan climaxes with a scream. She enjoys her orgasm for a minute then her mind drifts away.

She eventually spoke up, "Linda, when I am not here, Mikey is your master. However, he is not allowed to tie you up or do anything sexual with you. All sex will be through me or because I order it. One slip up and you are done and out of here. If you are good, you MIGHT get rewarded. Tomorrow we go shopping after class."

Jan grins at me, "It's late and I want my slave tomorrow early, go home and get a change clothes."

Linda asks, "I ripped up my shirt and pants, can I borrow some of yours?"

Jan is blunt, "No. You ruined your clothes, this is your punishment. You will go home and come back here naked. Bring a bag with one set of clothes. Since you failed to clean yourself up, discharge Mikey's cum from your pussy and wipe it on your face."

Linda stands up and spreads her legs. She puts a hand in front of her cunt and then pushes hard. Looks like she is giving birth. On the second push, she got a large glob. She wipes it on her forehead and cheeks. The next load goes into her hair above her forehead and some on the nose. The rest goes back on to the cheeks. It is obvious she has cum on her face. She looks very excited about wear ing the cum.

Jan yells, "Go!"

Linda ran from the house naked with a smile on her face.

Jan looks at me, smiles, "I am so horny now, fuck me!"

She fell to her knees and bends over the couch cushions. I get behind her like I was with Linda, slip into her drenched pussy, and fuck her hard and fast. She never took it that hard before, she really was horny. It almost hurt to slam her so hard but she is screaming her head off, she is flying high. No love, no romance, no sweet kisses, and touching. I just fucked the hell out of Jan like two animals in the wild.

Then her orgasm hit.

Jan quickly smiles at me like she knows something that I don't. The smile doesn't last long. She has convulsions and goes limp, half on the couch. As her cunt squeezes my cock, I finish by filling her up with way more cum than I should have had. Awesome!

Twenty minutes later Linda comes running back. She has even more cum on her face.

"When coming out of my apartment, my neighbor saw me. I ask myself if Jan was here, what would she make me do?"

Jan says, "I would make you blow him."

Linda smiles, "Hence the extra cum on my face. I thought you would like proof that I stayed naked."

Jan instructs her, "Go take a shower then get in my bed and wait for me."

She ran to the shower and we hear the water turn on.

Jan looks at me with a smile on her face, "Mikey, I think I am going to like this."

I take a shower while Jan goes to bed with her pet. I sleep in my own room which is odd now. I wake up first, find Jan spooning Linda. I guess they really are good friends. This sure will add a new dimension to us. I make breakfast: coffee, eggs, toast, and bacon. I am no famous chef, but breakfast isn't the hardest thing in the world to make.

Nobody came out for breakfast, so I am wondering, do I bring 2 or 3 plates into bed? They both came around the corner, Jan leading Linda and they sat down for breakfast. They act like two good friends. Linda did the dishes and then we go to school.

Every college town has a sex shop or four. We go to the one on the edge of town after school, it is clean and well lit. Jan knew exactly what she wanted. Immediately we walk to the BDSM section and pick out some ropes, a dog collar, two dog tags (Good Girl & Bad Girl), and a silver neckless with a lock on it. She also picks out a flogger and a paddle. Linda didn't say anything, she is more passive than anything.

We go to pay and the college-age kid looks at me and says "Dude, you sure are lucky. What I wouldn't give for a slave."

Interested, I ask, "You experienced with that type of stuff?"

He smiles, "I had a few girlfriends that were into it."

Jan is interested now, "We are new to this. Could you use our slut for a demo?"

The guy asks, "Will she be naked?"

Jan didn't answer him, she gave an order instead, "Linda, give me your dress."

Linda takes off her dress and is now naked. Nipples erect but otherwise shows no emotion. A few young couples gather.

The guy is stiff in the pants and says, "Come over here, let's get you some more rope, we will need at least two more."

The guy knows his stuff. He ties her up three different ways, giving tips along the way on safety and hygiene. It is a true demo on how to do bondage and I was thankful for the knowledge.

The guy ties Linda up for the third time and says, "This is nice for pose for screwing the subject."

Jan tosses the guy a condom, "Show us how."

The few people around us all gasp. One guy puts his hands on his girlfriend's shirt and pulls it off. She is topless and embarrassed. She has a nice rack. A second guy has his hands down his girl's pants and probably in her cunt fingering her by the moans she is making. A single college-age guy pulls out his dick and starts to stroke it.

Linda gives out a gasp of shock. Nothing she can do though. The clerk quickly takes the condom, strips, and fucks Linda right there in front of everyone. He isn't big, he didn't make love to her, he didn't take his time. They are two bunny rabbits doing it in front of a group. That made it cool.

When he finishes, Jan forces Linda to clean him up. She then had Linda blow the single guy and swallow. The boyfriend with the hands in the pants pulled them down and Linda ate pussy till she orgasmed. The topless girl was too embarrassed for anything other than a kiss. She screamed when Linda tried to give her some cum.

Finally sated, Linda is set free and puts her dress back on. The clerk is back at the register with a grin on his face. I paid, and he gives us his card.

The clerk smiles, "If you ever want another demo, just let me know. I know a whole lot more."

We walk through the door at home.

Jan orders Linda, "When we are home, no clothes. Strip."

Linda strips but I had a hard laugh. When she starts to strip Jan stops her. Linda got precisely the same speech I gave Jan a while ago.

Jan continues when she was finally naked, "When at home you will wear the dog collar. You get to choose between the good and bad tags. When you want to be punished, wear 'Bad Dog'. When in public, no panties, no bra, and you will wear the padlock neckless unless I tell you different. Any questions?"

Linda has her head down, "No mistress."

After Linda finishes stripping and putting on the dog collar, she selects the 'Bad Dog" tag.

Jan smiled, "Fetch your flogger and bend over the kitchen table."

Linda follows the instructions. I need to watch this.

Jan starts off informationally, "I need to know your pain tolerance for this device, we will start easy and continue the strength of pain until you say 'Buttercup', that is your safe word.

Linda does the role nicely, "Thank you, mistress, for allowing me a safe word."

Jan looks at me now, what did I do?

Jan smiles, "Mikey, you let me know if I go too far."

Jan starts off very lightly slapping Linda's back and ass. Slowly and methodically she is striking harder and trying to use different parts of the skin. Eventually, she starts using previously touched spots because nothing is left. Linda takes pain well. She is grimacing, welts are on her skin. I hold up my hand to stop.

I ask is a very soothing voice, "Linda, it appears you have taken a good beating but isn't it hurting a bit too much?"

Linda is crying softly, "Mikey, I want to please Jan, I want to prove my love and dedication to her. I can take more."

Jan reaches back and hits Linda hard on the ass. Linda screams out, then starts to cry.

I look at Janet with contempt, "What the hell Jan!"

Jan shouts at Linda, "How dare you! I need to know your true limits and you lied to me! We can't have a fun safe beating if I don't know where the line is. Go upstairs, put a towel on my bed and lay down on your front. Do not move until I tell you and think about today! GO!"

Jan looks at me. She is furious. Do I say something? Jan surprises me and stomps out of the house. Twenty minutes later, Jan comes back with some cream from the pharmacy. She looks to be in a much better mood now. She has calmed down.

I am ordered, "Mikey, rub this into her skin. Put a cold wet towel on her back for a while. Give her a massage where you can. Here is a signed note allowing her to give you a blow job for your hard work."

I go upstairs to find Linda crying still and whimpering "I fucked up. The one good thing in my life and I fucked it up."

When she senses I am there she stops talking to herself and tells me, "I am sorry Mikey."

I take the cream and gently rub it into her skin. I am very gentle but she continues to cry. I use a lot of cream, she has a lot of red and pink. I get a bath towel, run it in cold water, and then place it on her back. She lets out a sigh of comfort. It must feel amazing having the cold towel on her hot skin.

I lightly massage her neck, rubbing it good. My intentions are to make her relax and feel less pain. It works. She loves my hands rubbing her body. I then work her shoulders. She is stiff, it takes a while to loosen her up. I then work her long arms. Some of her arms were hit and are red. I ignore those parts. Linda is moaning now, she is happy and no longer crying.

Now I explain, "By taking so much punishment, Jan can't play with her toy for a long time now. If we do things incorrectly, you can get nerve damage and scars. We don't want to mark or maim you for life, remember that this is for fun, yours as much as ours. You made your mistress very unhappy. If you take less pain, she can play with you more often and I think she wants that. She purchased the cream and sent me up here to take care of you. You were right, she is a good person. Now don't fuck up anymore, ok?"

She giggles at that.

She half smiles at me, "I am sorry Mikey. I wanted to prove how brave I am and that I would do anything for you two. I guess this is a good lesson today. You can't have sex if you are too sore to touch anything."

I grin at her, "Well, that's not quite true."

She protests, "Oh no Mikey, I can't. I am too sore to do anything."

I ignore her complaints, I take off my clothes, I am hard as steel. I sit in front of Linda's head and show her Jan's note then I rip it up.

I laugh as I say, "How about you just sit there as I feed you."

She doesn't say a word, she just makes a big "O" with her mouth and let me fuck her mouth. Being in this position made it much easier for her to deep throat me as she is in a natural position to slide me down her throat. She didn't move much, she is too sore. That is ok, I am having a fine time.

I wasn't close, but I tell her, "You are swallowing this load, we are not going to mess up Jan's bed. You will sleep in my bed, for the next few nights, I will keep Jan warm at night. Trust me, I don't mind. I suspect you will get plenty f chances to share my bed as well."

Linda smiles at that thought.

The thoughts of what I will do to Jan set me off and I am shooting down Linda's throat, she takes it all and she is quite happy.

Chapter 14 – The End

For the rest of the season, I am the starting kicker and have a fantastic year. I make all-conference. Mom and Jan go to all my home games and mom stayed our fuck toy while at our house. She loves it. Like Jan, she broke out of her shell and became very popular at work. We repeated the event every week with Linda joining in. Mom enjoys Linda just as much as Jan and I do.

+++++

It's now 25 years later. I am standing at a podium about to give my Pro Football Hall of Fame induction speech. My wife and super-agent Jan just finished introducing me. I won't talk about college or family. I am married to my sister who has a sex slave and we fuck our mother weekly. Nothing good will come out of that discussion. I had a great career in the NFL. It's funny, the guy drafted first by my wife and then by the NFL was both a dud in bed and in the NFL. The guy that was picked next to last (me), ended up being the Hall of Famer and the most successful guy from our school in Pro Football. What a great life!