A Dedication to Her Craft Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, during filming, you wouldn't get freaked out? You know, your wife naked with another man? Him naked?" She asked. "Remember how you felt with me playing Juliet back in high school?"

"Of course, I'd hate it...I did hate it, but if it's just acting, for a role, I'd accept it. You'd be doing your job, not out cheating on me. That is if you are ok, comfortable with it, then please don't worry about me. This is your career, your body." He replied, but he was thinking back to her and Brett in Romeo and Juliet. The director wanted realism in all the scenes and demanded the leads be fully naked during the love scene though with no lighting on the stage. The entire audience knew though. There was ambient light and they could see her body with those tan-lines, bare breasts, her blonde patch, her tight ass. That was bad enough, but one night when she was done with rehearsal, she had a wad of cum in her hair. He'd been waiting in the parking lot when she finally came out. Being that they'd been together since the 8th grade and had done nothing more than heavy petting, this almost destroyed him. She broke down and explained that the director ordered them to share a dressing room to get used to being in various staged of undress around each other. That night she and Brett had practiced the love scene for the first time naked and when they got back to their dressing room, he had a raging hard-on and it wouldn't go down. He'd blackmailed her into anal sex and then finished shooting his cum on her chest. She'd thought she'd cleaned up, but had missed a glob in her hair. He had his doubts about this until their wedding night and she was still a virgin. On the other hand, after that, she finally relented and allowed him to see her naked, give him handjobs and eventually, she sucked his cock. He swallowed his doubts and looked cheerfully at his wife, "Come on. Let's head over to Luigi's."

***********************************************

"So, I've unburdened myself. So selfish of me. I can be really self-centered. How was your day?" Laura asked as she poured a splash more Chianti into her glass.

"It was good, a great couple, newlyweds ordered a Serenity. I think these are my favorite customers. You're them, this is their first really big purchase and they'll hopefully spend a lot of time there." He chuckled, "and I met the CEO and CMO of Simpson." He smiled at his wife, "Offered me a job managing their store over on Park Lane." He suddenly remembered, "And they're fans of yours, knew your name from the Dead-Line episode you did."

"Wow! A fan. That's amazing, I had no idea I even had one. Here I've been rambling on about my problems and here you really have some great news. Did you take it?" Laura reached over and gripped his hand, "What was the offer? I'm sure it will be a lot more than you're making now."

"I haven't looked. I wanted to talk to you about it first. Managing a store is a 12 hour a day gig, perhaps more. I can't make that kind of commitment without talking to you, looking at the store, you know, seeing if this would be a good fit." He pulled out the paper, "Here it is, but don't tell me, not even a look. I need to weigh everything else before making a decision and I'm not going to take any job just for money. Keep it, I'll look at it when I decide."

Laura looked at the offer and stifled a whistle. She kept her face blank, folded the paper and put it in her purse. "The hours would be a factor, I agree. On the other hand, you are so bright, and these would not be work hours, but doing something you love. Don't worry about me. I have plenty that keeps me busy and so many of the auditions are at odd hours."

Her thoughts went to the Massey part and felt like kicking herself for not complying. What would it have hurt? She then shuddered thinking back to Romeo and Juliet. She looked over at the great guy she'd committed herself to and how close she came to blowing it. She still couldn't believe Director Hessler told them they had to share a dressing room so that they'd be comfortable with each other. Brett just sat there and leered at her whenever she undressed, sometimes even overtly stroking that large bulge in his pants. She was pissed at him, but a bit intrigued having never seen an erect penis before. She tried to always have basic undergarments on at all times and keep her back to the boy, but then they had to rehearse naked and his hands were all over her which Hessler loved. The director kept repeating, 'make it real, make it real, you've been repressing your passion for two acts. Express it!' which Brett was more than happy to do. His cock almost entered her a dozen times as they writhed around. He did nothing to hide his stiff cock as they pulled on robes and hurried back to their dressing room. Her thoughts were interrupted hearing the waiter ask something, "Sorry?"

"Have you decided on your meal, or should I come back?" He asked.

She looked over at Drew, "I'd like the fried ravioli with marinara, or were you going to order that?" She realized they could just have one or the other order for both as Drew shrugged and ordered the Aglio e Olio with angel hair. That was what they seemed to always order, either one or the other as they always shared.

Drew thanked the waiter and looked back at his beautiful wife, "You look bothered. Was it the offer? Maybe I should look at it."

"No, sorry. The offer's fine. I was thinking about the Massey audition and whether I should have just taken my clothes off." She reached over and took his hand, "It still haunts me how bad I hurt you back in high school. That stops me every time."

Drew kissed her hand, "Then you need to get over that. That was a long time ago, it happened and you've given me no reason to doubt you ever since. I love you and trust you. It's true. At first, I had my doubts about what happened knowing Brett but when he never bragged he nailed you, well it confirmed what you told me. Plus, I'm no longer 18 and insecure, jealous. If you take your clothes off pursuing your craft, then that's a lot different from you cheating on me or having an affair. So, please don't think about how I'll react or worry about hurting my feelings."

Laura nodded, "Ok. It would open up roles for me. I'd hate to get a reputation for being hard to work with." 'Affair,' she thought. Was that what it was with Brett? She never was honest with Drew, never could be. She remembered what happened after one walkthrough.

After an extended rehearsal in act 2, as soon as they got back to their dressing room, the boy quickly shed his robe and tossed it on the chair. He looked at Laura, who'd pulled off her robe and was facing away from him. He came up behind her, his erection pressed between her legs and stroked her stomach. Laura tried to push him away, but his cock pulsed against her stimulated pussy, his touch going from her pubes to the undersides of her breasts was making her slow to react. She knew she was wet feeling his fleshy rod slide between her swollen labia. She so much wanted to finally feel a man's cock inside her, but it had to be Drew's, not this boy's. She pushed him away and gasped out they had to stop. She was shocked at the firmness in Brett's voice telling her 'No!', that she was responsible for an incredibly painful erection and she had to take care of it.

"Get on your knees, or up on the table. Your choice," he demanded. When she didn't move, he picked her up and bent her over the table in the middle of the dressing room. He pressed his cock against her pussy, pressed the head in and loudly sighed feeling her slick lips eagerly part. His cock felt great as more of the warm hole gripped it.

"Stop," she cried, frantically trying to push his hips away, "No. I'm a virgin and I'm saving myself for Drew. Let me just give you a handjob."

"A handjob. Really? No way a hand will ever top this. Fuck that, this feels way too good," he said as he pushed in a bit more. He looked down at that ass and had a thought. He grabbed his phone and took pictures of that creamy ass, her tight brown anus and his cock buried in her cunt. He and his friends had rated all the girls in their school. Brittney had the best or actually biggest tits. Now that he'd seen Laura's he realized biggest weren't necessarily best. Jenny had the best legs. Laura was voted best for both ass and cunt. They'd seen her in her cheerleading uniform and her panties did not hide the pronounced cameltoe. He couldn't wait to show those guys where he was and show them the beauty laid out below him. He wanted to press in and take her cherry, to be the one. But as he looked down at that ass he remembered the number of times they'd all wanted to fuck this girl's ass. Plus, there was the homecoming queen/head cheerleader factor. The points she'd gotten just from those two things put her so far ahead of every girl and teacher in the school, no one was even close, except perhaps Miss Browning and that was because every boy in school had that issue with Girls of the Big Ten.

Laura felt the boy's finger press against her anus and squirmed, "No, please Brett. Just let me suck your cock. I can do that. I'll even swallow, please let me suck your cock."

Brett felt his power over the most beautiful girl in his school. "No, that might have been good enough five minutes ago, but now I want to fuck you. I'd prefer to fuck this nice, tight virginal cunt, but if you beg me, I'll spare your virginity and fuck your ass. That way I get relief and you can honestly say you're still a virgin." He waited and wondered what the girl was going to say. To give her incentive to make a decision he pressed his cock against that barrier, pulled out and slid in again.

Brett relaxed his hold on her as his cock felt better and better and she suddenly rolled out from under him and staggered back, "Stop! I'm not doing this. I'm reporting this assault. You tried to rape me!" she cried out.

Brett grinned at her, "Suit yourself. I'm sure these pictures will help your case, should I forward them to all my friends since they'll be entered into the public record anyhow?" He held up his phone and swept across with picture after picture of her naked showing breasts, ass, pussy and lastly, a close-up of his cock entering her twat. "I'll let you make the call, your ass, your cunt or your reputation. Pick two, since you can only leave here with two of those intact.

The girl's face flushed, "You're a fucking asshole, you know that?" She stood looking and realized there was just one way out, "Ok, you can fuck my ass, but just this once. And then you'll never come near me again." She stopped and blushed, "except for the rehearsals and the showings. Christ, you are worse than my friends said you were."

"Nope. These rehearsals are stressful, and I'll need that ass every night. When we're done with the play, I'll delete all of these." He pulled the beautiful blonde over to the dressing table. "Bend over and spread those cheeks. I'm sure you know what to do."

Laura's first impulse was to take a swing at him but instead nodded. She tearfully bent over, spreading her ass cheeks. "Will it hurt?" she asked fearfully, "Will it fit?"

Brett chuckled thinking he really didn't care, but thought about it, "It will hurt a little at first, but you'll adapt and should come to like it. Many of my girlfriends prefer it." He replied as went over to the make-up table and grabbed a container.

She groaned, "Ok, but this is absolutely between us. I want you to swear you'll tell no one, show no one those pictures. I cannot believe you'd take those, but I blame myself for not realizing what a fucked-up asshole you are." She glowered at the boy, "Promise!"

Brett nodded, then spoke up, "I promise. You let me fuck your ass and I'll never breathe a word of this to anyone. Your Drew will be blissfully ignorant on your wedding night, or whoever it is you're saving yourself for. But here's my stipulation, you have to beg me to fuck your ass. Beg me like you're a cock-hungry slut, can you do that? Otherwise," he showed her his phone, "I'll send this picture to Drew." He pushed her down and pulled her hands onto her cheeks, then put opened the camera on video and hit record.

Laura was mortified. She dutifully pulled her cheeks apart knowing this was the ultimate of surrender. How had she gotten herself in this position? "Please fuck my ass." She pleaded, "I need your big cock in my ass." She felt a cool glob being swirled around her anus, the one place she's never imagined anyone come near, though some of the girls on the squad bragged how they'd let their boyfriends fuck them there. She gritted her teeth as his finger invaded. She wanted it to feel terrible, to be agony, but it actually felt good. Laura pressed her chest to the desk feeling the strong finger slide in and out of her anus. It was feeling better and as she had already gotten unwillingly aroused, she felt her pussy responding. She could feel her labia open up and get moister. She stifled a groan as Brett added a second finger and remembered Drew was waiting for her in the parking lot, "Stop playing and fuck me. Fuck my ass, go on. Cum in my ass."

Brett grinned, "Ok, you asked for it." He pulled his fingers out, wiping them off on those creamy cheeks and lined up his greased cock. He pressed against the girl and quickly popped in. He was amazed at how relaxed she was as most girls unconsciously fought it. He heard a low guttural moan as he plunged all the way inside the girl's rectum.

Laura felt no pain yet felt unbelievably filled up and not in an unpleasant way. As Brett began fucking her, she tried to think of her classes, her friends and what plans they'd been making. She tried hard not to enjoy his, but his ball sack was repeatedly slapping against her clit and she became aware of an unfamiliar heat, an ache in her groin that was growing with each thrust. 'Damn it!,' she thought, 'This is not supposed to feel good, this is a rape, but ooohhhh, Christ!' she thought as her ass began thrusting back in its own, her legs were opening wider and she heard her alien-sounding grunts get louder.

Brett thought about turning the girl over so he could grab those nice tits, to see them flop around but he sensed she was getting close to cumming and suddenly needed to humiliate her further by having her enjoy this. He reached under, slid a finger up that sopping cunt and pressed on her clit. As he kneaded it from side to side, drenching his hand, she came, her body writhing back against him, her chest lifting off the table, her rectum clenching his cock.

Laura was amazed. She'd never felt anything like this. It was almost like she'd squatted onto a light socket and electricity was flowing through her. Her first orgasm! She felt like her back muscles were going to rip they were so tight. When she finally collapsed, she lay on the table panting. Her feelings of mortification could not be any worse.

The boy pulled out deciding he had to see those tits. He easily rolled the girl onto her back and looked at those perfect twin mounds rapidly rising with each breath. He was about to push her knees up and reenter her ass, but instead climbed up and nestled his cock between those masses of flesh.

Laura closed her eyes thinking he was going to shoot his sperm on her face but then felt her breasts being smashed by his hands and cock. She'd come across porn videos, so she knew what he was doing and assumed he'd dribble out his cum on her chest and not on her face. She'd obviously never seen a man ejaculate in real life and suddenly wanted to see this. In the back of her mind, a voice was crying out that this was wrong to want to see him cum. It should be Drew who was the first, but this was the cock in front of her, the one her unblinking eyes were focused on.

Brett thumbed those pink nipples as his cock easily slit in that soft warm channel. He saw the intense look on the girl's face, her lips parting and wished he could finish in her mouth but without cleaning himself, he wouldn't do that to her, not yet.

Laura was curious and grabbed the boy's ass feeling those muscles clench with each thrust between her breasts. She heard the boy start to grunt and though she'd never seen nor heard a man orgasm, she knew what was coming. Suddenly a jet of hot cream splashed against her mouth. Another followed against the underside of her chin. Then one shot up onto her forehead, and then onto her neck. She'd always imagined that ejaculate would amount to no more than a teaspoon, but it seemed half a cup of hot jism was splashed all over her face, neck, and chest. Her tongue automatically came out tasting the cream running off her face and spit it out realizing what it was.

Brett felt incredible relief having been hard for almost two hours and climbed off the table. He grabbed a towel and tossed it to the girl. "Sorry, that was a bit more than I'm used to," he chuckled seeing the beautiful blonde girl try and wipe off all his cum. He'd always taken pride in the amount of cum he splattered on girls' faces and chests, but this seemed twice as much as usual. "Next time, I'll just cum in your ass. Much less messy," he said.

Laura rolled off the table, "Christ, next time. I fucking hate you. You sound like it would be such a favor to dump your load in my ass. I will never let you near me again." She said angrily.

"Oh, yes you will. Look, babe, your ass is now mine." He pulled her close and kissed her, "And don't try to say no if you don't want your Drew to find out, not to mention everyone in the school. I'm sure when your parent sees this video of you begging me to fuck your ass, they'll send you away to some all-girls school somewhere.." He glared at the girl, "I recorded it." He held up the phone and her voice came over extremely loud, "Stop playing and fuck me. Fuck my ass, go on. Cum in my ass."

Laura wanted to cry hearing her voice and seeing the stern look on the boy's face. He owned her and if he insisted on taking her virginity, could she deny him? Even she knew there was no sign of duress in her voice. She actually sounded eager, not impatient like she remembered saying it. She thought back to the heat throbbing between her legs remembering the desire she'd felt for the first time in her life. She'd read those crappy romance novels and scoffed at the girls who became so pliable when a man aroused then. She no longer felt it would be that hard to suspend belief if she were to read another. "Ok, you win. But please, please, please, never let this get out. I'll bend over for you and you can fuck my ass whenever you want but leave my pussy alone and tell no one."

He slapped her ass and went over to get dressed. "Deal. Get dressed, it's been nice doing business with you."

She sadly finished cleaning up, got dressed and ran to the parking lot knowing Drew was waiting and had been for 45 minutes. She remembered the mortification when he kissed her and he'd jerked back looking at the hand he'd had in her hair. The panic and the lies she had to tell. Her horror that the boy she'd loved for years and knew she would be marrying had another boy's sperm on his hand. She remembered how he'd smelled it and instantly recoiled. They'd unofficially separated until after the play and she'd thought that was it. But he came up to her one day and asked if she'd go out with him again and she threw her arms around him. After that, she made sure that Drew's needs were taken care of even if she wanted to preserve her cherry.

Brett was not true to his word, telling one boy, but for some reason, this never got out. He'd insisted on fucking her ass after every rehearsal and it got to the point where she'd strip off her robe, or costume, or clothes immediately and get on all fours on the floor. They'd found it was far more satisfactory like that since Brett liked access to her tits as he pounded her ass.