A Dedication to Her Craft Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found out about the other boy after she had just showered after a cheerleader practice and was heading to her car when she heard Brett and another boy talking. She ducked behind one of the few cars left in the lot and saw the two boys heading over to a Jeep.

"I'm telling you, I have the 50 bucks, but getting to fuck Laura Westbrook's ass is worth every penny." Brett said softly, looking around, "I'll set it up. Just tell me now," he pulled out a wad of money, "this or that incredible ass?"

The boy Laura barely recognized shook his head and pushed the money back, "You are so full of shit, but if by some miracle you are right, I'd love to fuck her. I'd prefer her pussy though. Why not let me fuck her pussy?"

"She's saving herself," he sneered, "for Drew. Can you believe it? She's been begging me every night to fill her ass with my cum so she can wear white at her wedding. But listen, has that bitch ever once even looked at you? Ever said 'hi' or been nice to you in any way? What better way for you to get her attention than by sticking your cock in her ass?"

The boy nodded, "Ok. If you're shitting me, make it 100 bucks. I think you're full of it and no way would she ever cheat on Drew. They've been a thing since forever."

She heard Brett laugh, "Deal. You'll see. Ever done anal before, no? You'll never want pussy ever again. It's the best. Oh, that's right, you've never had pussy either..."

As they headed off in their vehicles, Laura was fuming. 'How the fuck can that asshole whore me out to pay off his debts?' All night she wondered how it would happen. There was just one rehearsal left, then the play was this weekend. All three nights were complete sellouts. Word had gotten around that she and Brett were going to be baring it all and everyone in the school snapped up as many tickets as they could. She'd heard people paying $200 for a scalped ticket.

All during the final walkthrough, she kept glancing out at the seats but couldn't see the boy. She'd asked around and found out the boy was named Duane. She wasn't a snob, ok, maybe a bit smug in her unattainability, but the last person in the school she'd thought would be fucking her was this boy. She had to look him up in the yearbook as she'd never noticed him. He wasn't even cool enough to be in Chess club. In fact, she tried to see if he was in any club but failed.

Brett led Laura back to the dressing rooms, "Last night. I'm going to miss our get-togethers, though I might be calling on you periodically." He grabbed her ass, "Christ, more than that."

"Look. I can't keep doing this, being your slut you can tap whenever you want," she said, "Drew has forgiven me for that huge mistake I made the first time and I can't jeopardize what we have." She stepped back, "No way are you owning me forever. I made a mistake and you've had your fun."

Brett laughed, "You're funny. You think all I have are those pictures? I set up a camera above the mirror and I have hours of video. And too bad you never resisted, or cried because I have so many clips of you cumming, moaning loudly. I should show you the clips of you thrusting that ass of yours against my cock. I am not about to let those go to waste." He grabbed the tub of petroleum jelly and tapped it while nodding to the floor. His cock throbbed seeing the most beautiful girl in the school strip naked and carry her clothes over to the dressing table and plopping her phone down angrily on top of them. "Go on, we don't have all night, I mean I do, but your naive boyfriend is out there waiting for you in his car," he sneered. "That's it, here." He handed her the tub of jelly and watched as she prepared her ass. He calmly looked over to the door, hearing the soft knock. "Stay there, I'll get rid of whoever it is."

Laura took a towel and wiped the grease off her finger when she almost jumped up hearing the door open and Brett greet someone. She looked over her shoulder and saw Brett open the door and let the skinny boy in. She started to get up but was instantly ordered to stay there.

Duane stopped, mouth agape as he looked at the homecoming queen fully naked on her hands and knees looking back at him. She looked like she wanted to cry and he almost called the whole thing off, but for the first time in his life another head took over his decision making. His eyes scanned her whole form, the tanned body with all her untanned choice parts practically glowing, but it was her ass, her vagina that caught his attention. He saw how swollen her pussy looked and seeing the glistening anus he knew she was lubed up for him. He might be a virgin, but he'd seen plenty of anal porn and knew what to do. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his raging hard-on and walked around looking at her tits, her ass, the pleading look on her face, her eyes licking from his face to his erection. His cock pulsed eagerly seeing the girl who've never noticed him eyeing his stiffy.

"I told you. See? She seems so innocent as she struts around school, but wait 'til you drive your cock in her, you'll see, a real slut at heart. Get behind her and lube up your cock, this is not like a nice cunt that is self-lubricating, not that you have any idea about that." Brett said. He handed the boy the tub before kneeling down to slip a bit more lube in her ass, moving his finger in and out, "Look at how she loves it. Don't worry about going slow, just fuck her." He slapped her ass, "Tell him. Actually, ask him to fuck your ass, or he will probably choose the tight cunt of yours."

Laura wanted to spit on the boy but looked back at the school nerd stroking his cock and softly pleaded, "Please fuck my ass. I want you to cum in my ass," she said in a monotone.

She sounded scared and sad saying this and he thought about stopping and telling Brett it was off. But he also knew that would never happen. Whatever Luara had done to get under Brett's thumb, that was her problem. There she was. The girl most of his friends fantasized about, he'd fantasized about. He remembered just the other night jerking off and cumming just imagining his hand slipped under her cheerleading top. As perfect a body as he dreamt about, and she must be excited as her pussy lips were swollen and those pale pink nipples stuck out like erasers. His cock had never been this hard, ached so badly. He tried to totally etch this incredible sight in his memory, but at Brett's urging to get going, he knelt down behind her.

Duane opened the girl's ass cheeks studying that brown asshole and aroused pussy...that pussy whose lips opened up like pink flower petals, the way she canted her ass up at him as if offering both of her holes. He'd heard guys mention the pink and sort of knew what they meant but seeing Laura Westbrook's pink made him almost cum right there. He knew Brett told him he couldn't fuck the girl's pussy, but he had to feel what a vagina felt like. He slipped his finger in and felt that slick velvety hole grip his finger. He pulled his finger out and pressed his cock against her. 'Oh my God!' he thought. 'So warm, tight, so smooth.'

"No, stop. Fuck my ass, please." Laura cried. She tried to push him away but he kept pressing in slowly.

Brett snapped at the boy, "No. I told you, you can't fuck that pussy!" he stopped and thought a few seconds, "But, I'll tell you what, If you want to take her virginity, that will be $500. Take it or leave it. You'd be the boy, or actually the man who took the Homecoming Queen's cherry. If not, you've given me an idea. I could auction off this virginal cunt for a lot more than that. Or be happy with her ass for the 50 bucks just this once and we're even." He knelt down and held down the blonde's shoulders as she struggled to get up noticing his cock was right in front of her face.

Duane had the money. To be the boy who took Laura Westbrook's cherry? He'd be the school hero. But on the other hand, he really liked Drew. He remembered in gym Drew stepping in immediately when Joe Simmons was about to beat him to a pulp. "Never mind, this is nice but I'm sure her ass is too, but I've never felt anything so good in my life. Let me just feel this for a minute. How about for 20 bucks I just go in as far as I can for a few minutes. I'll stop before I bust her cherry."

"Ok, 20 bucks. You have two minutes." Brett said. He looked down at Laura, "Relax, I'll split the $500 with you if he can't resist or really when he can't resist." He laughed, "Fuck, I know I almost couldn't. You can just tell Drew you have no idea how you lost your hymen. It's not like you haven't already been lying to him."

Duane gently stroked in and out of her entrance feeling the suction on the head of his cock, plus he could see her pelvis respond. He could stay here forever and as he felt the barrier he thought how easy it would be to just thrust forward. It's just money, this would be something for the rest of his life. His balls started to ache thinking about it and instantly pulled out not wanting this to end yet. Then, with a deep sigh, he forced the feeling to subside before he pressed against the shiny hole and slid right in.

Laura couldn't believe it. The biggest nerd in the school will always be looking at her as he was looking at her now, his cock buried to the hilt in her ass, how he'd recently pressed repeatedly against her hymen, forcefully enough that she felt it begin to tear. She felt like crying as she realized how unobtainable she'd made herself to 99% of the school and perhaps the last person she'd ever wanted fucking her was doing exactly that. She felt his much smaller cock than Brett's slide into her but still unconsciously emitted a groan. She was horrified to hear herself sounding pleased. The boy didn't hesitate and eagerly began slamming into her ass, his arms wrapped around her and hands gripping her breasts roughly. She could feel his hot breath against her neck as he fucked her, his chest pressed against her back. She wanted to laugh envisioning a dog humping her, but when she felt Brett's cock against her lips, her mouth was full and all that came out was a series of muffled grunts.

Brett looked at the pimple-faced boy fucking the head cheerleader, homecoming queen and the girl every guy wished they could fuck. He wanted to laugh seeing how rapidly Duane pistoned into the girl, his face beet red, the violent impacts making waves flow across her ass, how her initial protests now sounded like pleasurable grunts, but as he felt Laura's mouth on his cock for the first time, her active tongue, how she literally sucked on his cock, he instead focused on himself. Why hadn't he had her suck his cock before? She was a natural, sucking eagerly, allowing him deep in her throat.

The boy couldn't believe it. He'd ogled this girl for years, seen her walk by as if he were invisible, jerked off imagining her. Never had he even gotten close to imagining fucking her, let alone fucking her in the ass, both hands gripping those bare tits. His cock never felt so good, her breasts being kneaded in his hands were incredible, the feeling of those creamy cheeks against his stomach and her rock-hard nipples against his palms sent him over the edge. "Oh God! Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," he cried out, his mouth sucking on her neck as he spasmed his cream deep inside her rectum. He collapsed on the girl's back panting and lay there a few minutes before finally pulling out. He sat back and looked at the gaping anus slowly closing, his white sperm leaking out, her glistening pussy with those lips opened up. On a whim, he leaned forward and licked the girl's twat. He liked how she pushed back, so his tongue became more aggressive and even though he was licking his own cum, he kept going. His tongue explored her tangy hole wondering if he could pop her cherry doing this. He felt her encouraging him and he wanted nothing more than to make her cum.

Laura was trying hard not to enjoy this, but her body was betraying her. First cock in her mouth and now the first boy to lick her pussy. She opened her legs wider encouraging that snake-like tongue inside her twat. She grunted loudly as the boy's finger penetrated her ass and screamed on the fat cock in her mouth as she came.

Brett had his hands in the blonde's hair and was fucking her face. Her body was writhing against that pimply face her mouth opened wide, and her cries vibrated through his sensitive cock. Soon she relaxed, her opened mouth clamped back onto his cock and returned to sucking. She was taking more and more down her throat and much like how she accepted his cock in her ass, she wasn't bothered by a cock down her throat either. He'd not been in her mouth as he'd always been happy to take her ass, but this was something he was determined to explore further. She saw the boy lean back, wiping her copious juices off his face. He was just thinking about pushing the kid out of the way to get at that ass when he saw Duane get up and shove his cock back into Laura's ass.

"Hey, the deal was you get to fuck her once." Brett exclaimed, "That's another 50 bucks."

The boy nodded eagerly and rapidly fucked that tight ass, "Absolutely, I have the money." He grunted, then as if he had a thought, he looked at Brett, "can I cum in her mouth? It looks like she's a really good cocksucker."

The girl was amazed. Being fucked in the ass, sucking her first cock and now a boy demanding to pull out of her ass and cum in her mouth. She was unable to protest, but violently shook her head no on the boy's cock, but she heard Brett agree for another 50 bucks. The thought of that dirty cock being shoved into her mouth disgusted her, but also to her disgust was curious how it tasted. To be used like this after strutting around school for years was a shock. Two weeks ago, she'd never touched a cock, never let a man touch her and no way was any men ever going near her asshole. She couldn't believe Brett was now selling her ass, her mouth and had tried to sell her virginity. All these thoughts rushed through her head and she couldn't take it anymore and started cumming again, this time it never seemed to end, but seemed to explode over and over as the two boys used her mouth and ass.

Duane looked at Brett's face, his look of concentration, his cock disappearing all the way into the beautiful girl's face and thought how great it would feel, but he now knew he wouldn't last. He gave up the thought of cumming in the girl's mouth who'd ignored him for years, punishing her for her arrogance, but as she began cumming, emitting soft whimpers as she was being used by these boys he slammed once more into the tight rectum and released his second load of the night.

After the boy came, Brett pulled out of the blonde's mouth, shoved the boy aside and took his place immediately adding his cum to the two loads in her rectum. He collapsed onto the girl's back feeling spent. "Christ. You're a true little slut, aren't you? Duane might have come up with a great idea. Plan on swallowing my cum after I fuck your ass next time." he whispered in her ear, "Since Duane decided he wasn't man enough, I'm going to auction off your cherry. You've turned into a real cash cow," he laughed as he simulated milking her udders. He stood up and pulled her to her feet.

Duane got dressed and came over, fascinated by her breasts and pussy when she stood up. She had a stony look on her face as she let him fondle her before kissing her, his tongue trying to push into her mouth, which she reluctantly opened. Duane looked at Brett, "What do you have on her? I mean, no way are you in her league and what did she do?"

"She didn't check to see if I was taking pictures of her. I have quite a few and also videos that everyone in the school would love to see."

Duane gave looked at Laura and mouthed, "I'm sorry," and left.

Laura watched him go realizing her abasement was complete and decided she could not do this anymore. She then decided that this would spiral out of control and inevitably everyone would find out, by then she'd no longer be a virgin and out on the streets earning Brett money.

After the door closed, she'd slammed Brett against the wall, got in his face and hissed loudly that if he ever used her again as his personal whore she'd rip his balls off. Her hand was gripping his scrotum hard as she spit out her frustration and anger. She looked at the bills in the boy's hand and yanked them out. She told him that if he wanted to blab and tell the world, then just fucking get it over with. No more! She shoved her phone in his face. If he told the school, she'd play the video she's recorded of her body being sold to a classmate, in fact, she'd go to the police and tell them she was being blackmailed into being his whore. Her reputation be damned! She squeezed hard and as tears appeared in the boy's eyes, he threw up his hands and gasped out 'Ok!' After that, except for the three showings of the play, Brett never approached her. It was then that she decided if she were ever an actress, she'd never, ever do a nude scene. Never let another man than her boyfriend or husband see her, touch her while nude. This whole spiraling series of degrading acts haunted her for years and no way could she unburden herself on Drew. It was hers to bear.

The play was a hit and what was supposed to be a very dark love scene wasn't very dark. Even with all the stage lights off, there were plenty of other lights in the auditorium. The other problem was her tan lines. Apparently, her untanned chest, crotch, and ass seemingly glowed in the dark. This was not something she'd thought about until people showed her their videos. She also was sure the lighting crew left various lights on low accidentally each show. Brett put his all in it, in fact, two of the three nights his cock slipped into her pussy, just enough, but she didn't want to push him out while on stage and in character and went with it. She'd overheard dozens of her classmates claim they'd jerked off repeatedly to their erotic display. So many people came up to her saying she was a great actress, though she knew what they really meant.

Side note: This was when she knew she could act and be an actress. The sight of Brett disgusted her, his touch repulsed her and yet Hessler raved over their chemistry, even suggesting this might be the start of something between them. She even kissed him passionately on the lips, glowing at him during the curtain calls which elicited a doubling of the loud applause. She felt happy she did not allow any of her feelings to interfere with the believability of her playing the role. The local paper predicted 'We'll be seeing Laura Westbrook on the big screen sooner than later,' though there was no mention at all of her co-star.

Side note 2: At first, she turned her back or went into a room when seeing Duane in the halls, but finally decided to face her fears, her humiliation head-on. She dreaded that first encounter wherever it might be, but she saw him at lunch and came over and sat with him. He smiled happily seeing her and they talked as if they'd known each other for years. Duane asked if she'd dealt with Brett and was happy she had. He also thanked her for taking his virginity and sadly told her he'd felt tremendous guilt taking advantage of her like that and wished he could do it over. She patted his leg and laughed, "You're a guy. It would make you superman to pass up a naked girl when offered. And, to be honest I did cum a few times which meant you weren't hurting me. But, please, you can never tell anyone. This has to be between ourselves, our secret." After that, every time she saw him and said hello he had a very happy look on his face. It made him a hero amongst his circle of friends who elbowed him and jokingly urged him to ask her out. The fact was, though she had no idea he'd even existed before that night, it turned out he was extremely funny and bright. A few times she plopped down at his lunch table to see how he was doing and to just talk. The boy never once intimated he'd like another tryst with her and treated her with respect. Later, on prom night, she went over to his table and sat and asked him how his night was going and if he'd like to dance. His face lit up having the prom queen ask him out onto the dance floor in front of everyone. She enjoyed the boy's attention and ending up dancing at least one dance with every one of his friends. At first, she was keeping him in her good graces just in case, but truly appreciated he didn't cum in her mouth and never said a word. When they graduated, she came up to him, hugged him and told him to keep in touch and meant it.