A Dedication to Her Craft Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this went racing through her head while holding her husband's hand. Her heart ached knowing what she'd done while they were dating but there was no way she'd ever tell him any of that. She'd lived with this guilt so long it was hard to remember what it felt like not bearing it. She let go of his hand as the sommelier came over with the wine.

***********************************************

Drew and Laura visited the Simpson store and looked around, chatting with the sales crew acting as if they were customers. Drew came away impressed. No hard sales and those he'd talked to were very knowledgeable.

"Ok, what do you think?" he asked Laura, "I need your opinion. Is this a good move given the increased time commitment?"

"I do. I love the store. Twice the size of yours and I like how it's broken up into different rooms with differing displays. Yours is great for showing everything at once. But it looks like a sea of beds." She laughed with a sudden thought, "Hell, potential customers could have sex on any of the mattresses if they were left alone. But all joking aside, it's really nice to lie down on a bed without everyone in the store looking at you."

"That's a good point. Ok, let's go home and I'll check the offer. If it's anything reasonable, I think I'll take the plunge."

"I can tell you what it is now, but if you want to wait that's fine with me. But trust me, it's a lot more than reasonable," she said happily giving him a hug.

***********************************************

Drew gave his former employer a 2-week notice and then immediately started at the Simpson's. The first month was spent touring the manufacturing plant, the various other stores, national headquarters where he was greeted warmly. Then on to training for two weeks.

A few months later, he saw one of the sales consultants put a glass of water on a mattress, then flop down on the other side without it spilling. That gave him an idea for an ad. He tried to imagine how it could possibly work but finally dismissed it. He almost forgot about it when he got a call from corporate. "Diane, how are you...great, I think we're expanding our reach, I know." He laughed, "Hey. I had a thought. You know how I've mentioned that we're missing the entire value of a great mattress, you know, focusing on sleeping on it? This is absurd, and I wish we could pull it off, but I had an idea what would really put us out there." He told her about the glass of water and what it triggered, "Look, what I'm going to describe is definitely non-pc, but what if we had a couple drinking wine in bed and they were to get amorous. Ok, say they inadvertently put the glasses on a tray next to them on the mattress. If we could blur the couple out, focus on the wine glasses not spilling. To be blunt, even with vigorous humping by the couple, the wine still doesn't spill." He stopped and listened to silence, "Um, sorry. Perhaps that might not...Really? How would that work? Sure, I'll be here. Thanks, yes, great."

Drew was amazed. She loved the idea and was flying down with some of her marketing guys. She'd called back and said Walt wanted Laura to be the actress. He rubbed his hands together thinking how this might put Simpson on everyone's lips. He grinned hoping they could pull it off. Imagine if everyone who saw that would not fast forward but watch it. Simpson would be a household name.

Laura laughed, "How on earth would any network air something like that?"

"Good question. Diane thinks they can do it. Look. They asked for you specifically. Can you come to the store tomorrow? Are you busy?" Drew looked at his wife, "I think this ad will go viral if we do it right."

***********************************************

Diane greeted Drew, "Impressive numbers, by the way. A 13% increase over last year while the overall mattress market has been really flat."

"Thanks, this group I inherited is really good. By the way, this is my wife, Laura. I think you know her from the shows."

They went through the introductions. Walked around and discussed the logistics of filming. What might be used to block certain parts of the couple, etc.. The man who would be directing the shoot was particularly taken with Laura loving her height, her long legs, her figure. "Marvelous, simply marvelous." He kept muttering over and over.

"She's perfect. Her long blonde hair will be useful for draping across certain parts of her anatomy, her lithe figure exudes sexuality." He exclaimed. "We'll have to make sure a wine glass blocks those breasts, but that's no issue."

They discussed the issues with an ad like this being aired, had legal research on how far they can go without being censored. In the end, it was a go with an offer to Laura to be the actress. They had a man in mind who worked in New York and were seeing about flying him out.

***********************************************

"Why can't you play the husband?" Laura asked, "I'm not thrilled about another man humping me, even if it is simulated." Her thoughts went back to high school.

Drew laughed, "Look, it's fine. It's like I told you a few months ago. It's not like you are having an affair. Hump away as enthusiastically as you want with this guy. You'll be acting. It won't bother me. Will it bother you?" He looked at her, "You might be the most recognizable actress in the world if this gets noticed like I suspect it will. Imagine what roles might just open up."

***********************************************

"Ok, we'll be filming next Thursday." Director Russell pulled Drew and Laura aside, "I'd like to make a request. It's important to show real passion," he looked pointedly at Laura, "so, I know this is not really something I can demand, but I'd like you two to not engage in any sexual activity for the next week. I told James the same thing."

Drew looked horrified. He and Laura hadn't missed a day unless one of them was sick or out of town since they were married. "Um," he looked at his wife, "I guess we can do that."

"Good, good. It's for the craft. Realism," he turned to a girl carrying a clipboard, "Sarah, do you have everything we're going to need next week?"

Laura looked at her husband, "It's ok for you since you can jerk off, but I'll be ready to explode next Thursday night, so you'd better get a ton of sleep before then," she giggled. She leaned into her husband and whispered, "A girl needs her daily cock, you know, but I am allowed to suck your cock or give you a handjob."

***********************************************

The director took charge immediately. "Ok. Listen up. That cliché, time is money? It is not a cliché, so cut the chatter, make each shoot count and last of all, let's have fun. We're going to be shooting basically nothing but a really blurry porn flick." He laughed. He looked around, "Ok, everyone who is non-essential, go. I'll call you back if we need a set change, some makeup or whatever. Lighting, make sure we are backlit on the couple and very focused on the glasses."

Drew sat to the side watching, fascinated. He'd never actually seen a movie or an ad being made and wondered how anything ever came out of such chaos. He wondered where James, the actor they flew in and Laura were. His stomach had a sharp pain wondering if they shared a dressing room but quickly quashed those thoughts. This was not that way it should be, this was being professionally done. He sat up seeing the couple open the door and ask something. Laura had on a black teddy with flesh-colored bra and panties. He already knew that, but it was strangely disturbing seeing how touchy-feely they both were. He'd been warned that they'd need to get in the roles, but knowing and seeing were two different things. James was wearing paisley boxers and a white tee shirt.

"Ok everyone, get in your places. Quiet on the set...action," Russell ordered.

The door to the bedroom opened and the couple came in, each with a fairly full glass of wine. Candles were burning next to the bed, a Simpson Platinum Mattress with quilted pillowtop and adjustable firmness. The bed had four king-sized pillows, a tray with flowers and a white bedspread.

"Stacy, I want tonight to be special. I always dreamt of the day we'd get married, but never imagined you'd actually have me," the man said as he took her in his arms, "now here we are on our 10th anniversary." He kissed her deeply. "I love you more now than I did 10 years ago."

"I know you do. You've shown me every day how much you love me. And I feel exactly the same way," she purred. She looked around, this is so romantic!" Her open mouth clamped onto his again.

Drew wondered if this was standard, their tongues in each other's mouths, their free hands stroking each other, his getting precariously close to her breasts. He wanted to yell 'Stop!' but also wanted to see how far they'd take it. The kissing became more passionate, each holding out the wine carefully so as to not spill any. Laura dropped to her knees and pulled the front of his boxers away and made like she was blowing him. He held her head for a bit, then pulled her to her feet and over to the bed. As they lowered themselves onto it, the man took his glass, put it on the tray, then took Laura's and put it next to his. Their kissing and stroking became more intense and with a quick motion, James threw Laura onto her back, her legs open wide and dove on top of her. The tray with the glasses barely twitched.

Drew wondered if this was acting as the man's ass was rising and lowering rapidly as if he were actually fucking Laura.

"Cut!" the director yelled. "That was great until you got on the bed." He looked around, "Anyone here want to laugh? Yeah, comical! Ok, let's reset. Donna, get in here and straighten out the bed, Sarah, take the glasses back. Laura and James, come over here," He led them near where Drew was sitting, "Look, you're not feeling it are you? I didn't think so. What's the issue?"

Laura looked at James, "We're Ok. I mean, if we maybe...James. Please ignore what I said earlier, touch me like we've been married for ten years, don't worry about me." She nodded at the director.

"Ok, but I also want you to get naked, I mean as much as you can. No one will see any details since the camera will be narrowly focused on the glasses. We need to believe you're actually doing it, not acting like you're doing it." He strode away, "Let's move camera one over, say six inches."

Drew looked at the actor, unashamedly showing his massive bulge in his boxers. He tried not to look but couldn't figure out how his member was not popping out. He watched them walk back, heads together. The lights again came down, Russell ordered action and again the bedroom door opened. Drew watched, listened as the couple embraced, kissed and then after putting the wine on the tray, Laura knelt down, now pulling the boxers down and off. Drew could see that apparently, James was wearing a flesh-colored jockstrap which explained how he could keep his junk inside his boxers. Laura was acting from this angle like she was sucking his cock.

James pulled her to her feet, "Oh darling, I want to be where I was on our wedding night, the night you finally gave yourself to me." He kissed her and peeled off her teddy revealing her perfectly matched flesh-colored bra. His hands instantly covered her breasts as he kissed her, then lowered the teddy to the floor and threw her onto her back, her legs spread wide. "I have been thinking about being here all day," James said as he began humping aggressively against Laura's crotch.

"Cut! Am I the only one who thinks this isn't going to work? Even when we blur this, we can see they're wearing underwear. Let's reset, go back and lose the bra and panties and James, lose the jockstrap." He looked at the couple, "Are you going to have an issue with that?" He turned and looked around, "Sarah, you and Donna take a break. Let's not have a huge audience."

Drew wanted to jump up and protest but realized how hypocritical that would sound. He'd told Laura repeatedly that nudity when acting was not cheating and often necessary for the role. Many times, he'd thought the sex was gratuitous, but hell, this is an ad with a couple vigorously making love. It might not work as well without the nudity and if they block the key bits... He needed to swallow his jealousy. He told himself, see this as a great director creating a masterpiece that would send Simpson's sales through the roof.

"Action!" James and Laura came in, the teddy failing to hide her nipples or her blonde patch. Their kisses were getting more familiar, their hands easily gliding everywhere. When Laura tore off his tee and pulled down his boxers, he could see the very large cock pop out and slap against her cheek.

James put his hand on her head and pressed his cock against the girl's face. He wished they weren't acting as she was as a more beautiful than any woman he'd been with. Her lips formed an O as if his cock were actually in her mouth.

Laura went along with it, simulating sucking on his cock which was sliding across her face leaving a trail of pre-cum. She wished Drew weren't watching. This must be really tough seeing her with another man's cock against her face. She felt her pussy throb wondering what it would be like to have a cock that size inside her, then remembered Brett and how it almost killed their future. She felt herself being lifted to her feet and felt a small amount of panic as the actor pulled down the top of her teddy. She instinctively put her arms across her chest, then stepped back looking at the director, "Sorry, sorry. I guess I need to get used to being actually naked with someone other than my husband." She fled out the door.

"Ok, let's call it a day. James, come here." Russell ordered, "You're doing great, but talk to your co-star. If she can't handle this, then we need someone who will. We gave ourselves two days for this and I think we might have been overly optimistic we'd get it in one." He looked around and saw Drew, "You need to talk to your wife. Get her loose, a bit more relaxed around a man she's been married to for ten years. Can you do that? For God's sakes, she's not having an affair, she's playing a fucking role." He looked around, "Madison, Get her waxed. We can't have that much pubic hair showing."

Drew headed back and saw Laura, head in hands crying. James was holding her, telling her it's ok.

"It's ok honey. You're doing great. Is this your first nude scene?" He asked as he stroked her back.

"Well, not exactly, but first in a film," she sighed, "I'm sorry." She looked at Drew, "I think I can do this. It's just acting, right?" She put her head against the man's bare chest. "I can't imagine how this makes you feel."

Drew knelt on the floor not happy seeing another man comforting his wife, his wife with a shiny smear up the side of her cheek, "Um, yes. Actually, I understand. It's incredibly hard watching you and I mean that in a good way. My stomach hurts because you're terrific. I truly believe you're in love with this man and it really hurts. I hate it, but I know you are just an incredible actress." He stroked her bare leg, "You just need to put past experiences in the past and throw yourself into the role." He stood up, "Tell yourself you're his wife, that he's your husband, you are a great actress." He pointed to James. "You love him more than any man in the world." He stood up, "I'm leaving. Why don't the both of you work on getting comfortable with each other, and Laura, go into a room with him and let him see you naked, not for him but so you'll get used to it."

"That's a great idea," the director said, "Can you too go somewhere and get acquainted?" He looked at Drew, "Did you mean that?"

Drew had trouble responding, the blood pounding in his head, "Yes, I do. She's the best actress you'll find for this role. She can do it. I know she can. She's a great actress."

"Ok, then here's what you two are going to do. James, take her back to your room. Get undressed. Get used to being naked with each other. Order room service, get whatever you want from the minibar, but get comfortable with each other. I want to see you two unabashedly doing whatever it takes to make this film real. Can you do that?" He looked at Drew, "I assume you'll be ok with this? Great!" he said seeing the man nod and quickly turn away.

James looked at Drew but saw he was stiffly walking out before turning to Laura, "Are you ok with this?"

Laura was staring at her husband, knowing he was trying really hard to swallow his jealousy. She nodded then said "Yes, that's a great idea. We can do this." She looked at the director, "We're not going to screw or anything, just get comfortable."

"Whatever, I really don't care. I want you both to remove all your clothes as soon as you get back to the room and not put anything on until tomorrow at noon when the car picks you up. Can you do that?"

...to be continued