A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing wrong with your pussy," John said, lifting his face from his sister's. "Sandra's is just...amazing."

"And you haven't even fucked her yet," Jenny said suggestively.

Sandra's eyes and mouth were both open as she locked gazes with her brother.

"Not yet," John agreed, getting to his knees and laying his big cock right on his sister's spread pussy, sliding his hips back and forth, his cock slipping between her petaled inner lips and over her big fat clit, the underside quickly picking up a sheen from her juices. "Do you think that I should?" he asked, his eyes and his sister's locked.

"Hell, yes," Jenny laughed. "God, yes."

"You really think so?" John asked, gently slapping his sister's pussy with his cock, her whole body jolting when it would hit her clit, his eyes still locked with his sister's.

"Yes," Sandra breathed softly, her heart pounding. "Do it. Fuck me."

John didn't need to hear anything more, sliding the head of his cock down to the entrance to his sister's pussy as she struggled up onto her elbows to watch as he pressed the head into her.

"Nice and tight, too," he said, easily getting most of his cock into her, but needing to take his time and work it in the last few inches as Sandra watched open-mouthed, gasping for breath as she felt him fill her.

"You are so lucky to have a brother," Jenny breathed as she watched wild-eyed as John began fucking his sister.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," Sandra gasped as she felt her brother's cock sliding in and out of her.

Her whole body was on fire and she felt as though she would explode as her pussy spasmed in orgasm over and over. She thought that she would pass out when her brother reached down and began gently rubbing her big fat clit with his thumb, her whole body writhing uncontrollably in reaction. Dropping back off of her elbows onto her back, Sandra eagerly grasped Jenny's hips when she slid back over her face, pulling her pussy down and gluing her mouth to it while her brother continued to fuck her.

John was in total disbelief as he fucked his sister, her tight pussy gripping his cock and distending each time he'd pull back, her long inner lips caressing the shaft. Her pussy never stopped spasming on his cock and she seemed to get wetter and wetter, cumming non-stop, writhing beneath him and gasping for breath before Jenny slid forward and sat on her face again, smiling at John as he continued to fuck her while she ate her pussy.

"I'm going to cum," John warned after a time, the fact that he'd already cum a couple of times making things last longer.

"You should suck him, let him cum in your mouth," Jenny urged, sliding back off of Sandra's face and releasing her ankles, then reaching down to help her sit up as John slid his cock from her pussy and stood up, his gooey, glistening cock standing out in front of him. "You know that you want to, so just do it," she encouraged her when she hesitated. "Just open your mouth and do it."

Trying not to think, Sandra did just that, her eyes wide when she saw her brother lean forward to lay the head of his cock on her lower lip. Gulping reflexively, Sandra touched the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue just as he leaned forward even more, the entire head entering her mouth, sliding over her tongue. Closing her lips around the shaft of his cock, she could taste herself on it, which caused a flood of juices between her legs.

She had just started to explore the head of her brother's cock with her tongue when it suddenly exploded, John groaning as he came, cum blasting onto her tongue and into her mouth as Sandra's eyes flew open, her nostrils dilating as she inhaled sharply, swallowing without thinking about it to avoid choking, tasting her brother's cum in her mouth as she gulped it down. Three times she felt compelled to swallow before the cum coming from her brother's cock oozed to a mere trickle. Relieved at no longer being blasted with cum and coping with the amount of it, Sandra finally had a chance to explore the head of her brother's cock while sucking the last of his cum from it.

"That was great, Sandra," John said, breathing deeply as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

"I'll say," Jenny agreed as she watched Sandra purse her lips over the slit of John's cock, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on it, trying to siphon any last bits of cum from him. "It looks like you liked it, too," she said.

"I did," Sandra admitted, blushing as she looked up at her brother's smiling face. "It was wonderful. I didn't realize that guys cum so much, though."

"Most of them don't," Jenny laughed, "but John really pops a load when he cums. It's one of the things that I really like about him. When you suck his cock, you really get rewarded."

"I-I liked it, your cum," Sandra said, feeling her pussy flood with juices as she remembered. "It was different from eating it in Jenny's pussy. And I liked the way it felt when you were cumming, the way your cock felt in my mouth."

"I'm not surprised," Jenny said. "Everything about you screams sex. I'd have been shocked if you didn't."

"Whenever you want a mouthful of cum, you only need to tell me," John said, laughing.

"See, I told you that you were lucky to have a brother, especially one with such a nice big cock," Jenny said, laughing when Sandra gasped as her brother pushed her onto her back, then lifted her legs and pushed them up towards her chest, dropping to his knees and plastering his mouth to her juicy pussy. "Haven't you had enough yet?" she laughed.

"Not a chance," John replied, looking up and licking his lips.

"Let me have a turn," Jenny said, quickly moving off of the bed and gently urging John aside, taking his place and loudly slurping on Sandra's pussy as he climbed back up onto the bed, kneeling next to his sister's head, his spent cock hanging down.

"This is okay, isn't it, John?" Sandra asked, reaching for his cock and wrapping her hand around it.

"I think that it's perfect," John replied, smiling when she lifted her head to run her tongue around the head of his cock.

"I'm not sorry that I...that we...did it," Sandra said, looking up at him defiantly as Jenny continued to eat her pussy, remembering the videos she had seen of their parents and immediately boiling over with anger at their hypocrisy. "I'd do it again. I want to do it again."

"I think that when it comes to sex, I have no conscience," John said as she softly sucked on the head of his cock. "As long as everyone's happy, what does anything else matter?"

Sandra couldn't get what her brother had said out of her mind. Even when Jenny crawled up onto the bed after eating her pussy for a while, the three of them snuggling together and drifting off to sleep after some touching and tasting, it was the last thought that she had before falling asleep.

Sandra woke up when she felt Jenny crawling on top of her, prying her legs apart and sliding her tongue into her pussy at the same time that she swung her own legs over and lowered her pussy down onto her mouth. Sandra had only been eating Jenny for a minute or so when her brother knelt above her head, his big cock standing out in front of him. Laying her head back as John grabbed Jenny's ass cheeks in his hands, spreading them apart and opening her fat pussy, she watched wide-eyed as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down, trying to moisten it.

"Here, get me nice and wet," John said, pushing his cock down against Sandra's lips.

Gasping in surprise and excitement, Sandra allowed her brother's cock into her mouth, softly sucking on it and doing her best to get it nice and wet. When John pulled his cock from her mouth after a minute or so, he raised it up and pressed it against the entrance to Jenny's pussy, Sandra watching in astonishment from mere inches away as her pussy stretched open as his cock pressed into her.

Jenny was driving Sandra crazy eating her pussy, and the frenzy of her attack only intensified as John began fucking her. When he pulled his cock from her pussy and pushed it down and into his sister's open mouth, Sandra moaned when she tasted Jenny all over it as she sucked on him, sighing with regret when he pulled his cock from her mouth to plunge it back into Jenny's pussy.

Sandra was lost in a delirium of orgasmic intensity as she watched her brother fucking Jenny right in front of her face, while Jenny seemed to have found the switch that kept her spasming and writhing beneath her talented tongue. Several times John pulled his cock from Jenny's pussy and lowered it for his sister to suck before plunging it back into Jenny. Sandra had managed to find a way to lift her face and suck on the junction of Jenny's pussy and her brother's cock, slurping on her juices as they ran from her.

"I'm going to cum," John finally announced, realizing when Jenny pressed back against him and onto his cock that she wanted him to cum in her.

Sandra was sucking on the junction of Jenny's pussy and her brother's cock, just the head of which was still inside of her, when he groaned and began to cum. Jenny could taste the cum oozing out from around her brother's cock as he filled Jenny's pussy. Suddenly, he slid his cock from Jenny's pussy and into her mouth, still spurting cum. Sandra began cumming harder than she ever had as she sucked her brother's cock, gulping down his cum, then lifted her face to glue her mouth to Jenny's cum-filled pussy when she had finished sucking him off, slurping on the gooey, juicy cauldron filled with cum-cocktail until Jenny finally rolled off of her onto her back, panting for breath.

"Wow, you two are amazing," Jenny gasped, both hands covering her pussy as her body spasmed in yet another orgasm.

"This is so much fun!" Sandra gasped, reaching for her brother's cock. "I could do this forever," she said, softly sucking on the head of it.

"There's nothing to stop you," Jenny said, laughing.

"Actually, there is," John said, a chagrinned look on his face. "I have to get home for dinner."

"Oh, don't go," Jenny implored him. "We're not done with you yet."

"You don't understand," John said. "There's no way I could explain missing dinner. They know that Sandra's spending the weekend here, so she doesn't have to be there, but I do."

"You must be awfully afraid of them if you'd leave two hot, wet pussies like ours," Jenny said with a laugh.

"I'm not afraid of them, but I don't want them angry with me," John explained.

"That's not much of an excuse," Jenny laughed.

"I guess you'll just have to manage without me," John said, smiling. "It doesn't look like that's a problem, though."

"It's not, but there's nothing that can replace that nice big cock of yours," Jenny sighed.

"Uh, thanks," John said, then laughed. "It was totally fucking crazy and I loved it."

"You aren't the only one," Jenny said. "Isn't that right, Sandra?"

"Yes," Sandra replied, seeing her brother take a last long look at her pussy before he turned to go. "It was the best ever."

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving," Jenny said after John left.

"God, me, too," Sandra agreed.

"Sex is like that," Jenny said with a laugh. "Good sex. Let's go raid the refrigerator."

Laughing, they ran naked down the stairs to the kitchen, grabbing some food from the refrigerator.

"It's hard to believe that today was your first time in a ménage à trois," Jenny said as they ate. "It was more like you'd being doing it forever."

"That's what it felt like, too," Sandra said. "Like I'd always been doing it. I just loved it."

"Craig or your brother?" Jenny asked.

"Yes," Sandra replied, laughing. "I mean, John is bigger and cums a lot more, but Craig was fun, too. He's got a nice cock."

"I've always thought so," Jenny agreed. "That's why I thought of him. Not too big, not too small, and a nice guy, too. Wasn't he the first guy that ever fucked you?"

"How did you know that?" Sandra asked, surprised.

"As you've noticed, I have a way with finding things out, but I've been dying to have someone to share things with," Jenny said with a sigh. "I mean, I'm not complaining. I live a dream life. But I know that it's not your normal kind of a life."

"I sort of know what you mean," Sandra said. "If I didn't have John, I'd be locked up in an insane asylum. My parents are just so un-cool towards me."

"But they're also incredibly cool, and hot," Jenny said.

"Which has got my head all messed up," Sandra said.

"Does it bother you that they, you know, fuck other people?" Jenny asked. "Is that it?"

"Gosh, no," Sandra replied. "As weird as it might sound, that sort of gives them some cool. It's the hypocrisy about how they treat me that pisses me off."

"So, what are you going to do, about your parents, about John?" Jenny asked.

"I-I don't know," Sandra replied. "I mean, John..."

"Are you going to keep fucking him and stuff?" Jenny asked.

"I guess," Sandra replied, blushing. "I mean, if he wants to."

"Oh, he'll want to," Jenny laughed. "A dead man would wake up to fuck you."

"My parents, though, that's different," Sandra sighed. "If I could only get them to stop looking at me and treating me like I'm still a little girl."

"You could let them catch you fucking John on the kitchen table," Jenny suggested, bursting into laughter, Sandra joining in.

"That just might get their attention," Sandra said when she stopped laughing.

"Are you sure that you're okay with your parents being, well, swingers?" Jenny asked, eyeing her.

"Actually, I really am," Sandra replied. "It would be easier if they weren't such hypocrites, but watching them, it is cool."

"Would you like to learn even more about them?" Jenny asked.

"More!" Sandra exclaimed. "What more could there be?"

"There's more," Jenny said softly. "I wanted to see how you'd react to learning about what I've shown you."

"And how have I reacted?" Sandra asked, grinning at her.

"Well, you fucked your brother and sucked his cock," Jenny replied. "I'd say you reacted pretty good. A pretty calm response, all in all, don't you think?" she asked, both of them pealing with laughter.

"Oh, Jenny, I just loved the feeling of John's cock in my mouth, cum shooting everywhere," Sandra sighed.

"Let's go look at some more videos," Jenny suggested.

"Okay!" Sandra agreed, her eyes shining.

They went back up to the small computer room off of Jenny's parents' bedroom and Jenny booted up the computer, not needing to look at the passwords taped to the bottom of the keyboard to get past the three security firewalls. Opening a File Explorer window, she quickly navigated to the list of folders of names, Sandra's eye going immediately to the one labeled Perego.

"This is my favorite folder," Jenny said, clicking on, but not opening a folder labeled QoS.

"That's a funny name," Sandra commented as Jenny opened the folder, inside of which was another group of folders with many of the same names as the root folder.

"It means Queen of Spades," Jenny explained, which meant nothing to Sandra at the moment. "These are pretty unique, so I guess they wanted to keep them separate to make it easier to find them."

When Jenny opened the folder labeled Perego, Sandra saw that there were 27 video files, labeled by date.

"Which one do you want to see?" Jenny asked.

"Start with the first one," Sandra replied, seeing that it was dated approximately eight years ago.

Sandra gasped when the video started, seeing both of their mothers on top in a 69 with two black men while their fathers sat on the bed on either side watching. She couldn't figure out which monitor to watch, equally fascinated by the sight of the man's large hands prying her mother's ass cheeks apart, his tongue visible stabbing into her spread pussy, and the sight of her sucking his thick black cock, seemingly easily going all the way down on it each time until her nose pressed against his balls.

"What do you think of that?" Jenny asked, looking up at an astonished Sandra.

"Beautiful," Sandra replied. "They're so black, and so big."

"You keep surprising me," Jenny said, "though I wonder why. After all, you are your parents' daughter."

"Don't you think it's beautiful?" Sandra asked, looking down at her.

"Yes, definitely," Jenny replied, "I just didn't know how you'd feel about it, them being black."

"That kind of thing never mattered to me, about anything," Sandra said, shrugging, her hands cupping her hard-nippled breasts, her fingers squeezing her hard ruby nipples. "I think that looks really hot."

"Would you do it, with a black guy?" Jenny asked.

"Sure, wouldn't you?" Sandra asked.

"I have," Jenny replied, turning to smile at the astonished look on Sandra's face. "At our house in the Bahamas. It's black cock heaven."

"Isn't this just the best?" they heard Cara ask as she and Helen reversed themselves to straddle the two men, guiding their cocks to their pussies and sinking down on them.

Sandra watched, her excitement rising, as their two mothers fucked the two black men, Cara's fat pussy sliding rapidly up and down, while her own mother's long-lipped pussy distended each time she rose up, her long inner lips caressing the black shaft of the man's cock.

"God, I'm exhausted," Cara gasped after several minutes. "Why don't the two of you do some work?" she suggested, rising up off of the cock that she had been fucking. "And we can trade, too," she added, rolling onto her back while Helen did the same next to her. "I want both of you in all of my holes," she said as the man who had been fucking Helen crawled between her spread thighs and sank his thick black cock into her, her legs raising up to wrap around his waist as he began fucking her, while next to her Helen enjoyed the same.

"What do you think?" Jenny asked, looking up and seeing the look on Sandra's face.

"Beautiful, hot, really hot," Sandra replied, breathing hard, her legs trembling as her pussy reacted to what she was watching.

"Just wait," Jenny warned. "You haven't seen anything yet."

The two girls watched their mothers getting fucked by the two black men, their fathers sitting on either side stroking their rock-hard cocks as they watched.

"Let's do this," the man fucking Cara said, the other man grunting as they both leaned back, just the heads of their cocks inside the two pussies.

When Sandra saw the cum leaking out from around their cocks, she realized that they were both cumming, filling their mothers' pussies.

"Yeah, that's the stuff," the man fucking Helen said as he finally leaned back, withdrawing his big black cock from her now-gaping, cum-filled pussy, his cock still rock-hard and glistening with the gooey combination cum cocktail that was coating it and dripping from the end.

"Oh, wow!" Sandra gasped when she saw her father lean over and capture the man's cock in his mouth, his tongue rolling all around the big head before he clamped his lips on the shaft, the man holding Vincent's head as he slowly slid his entire cock into his mouth where it was visibly throbbing in his throat, then face-fucked him a couple of strokes before withdrawing his now-glisteningly clean cock from his mouth and moving out of the way so that Vincent could kneel between Helen's spread thighs and lower his face to her swampy, cum-filled pussy.

"They're amazing, aren't they?" Jenny sighed as she watched her father doing the same thing to the other man and then with her mother.

"Amazing!" Sandra agreed as they watched their fathers eating the creampies from their mothers' pussies.

"Oh, my god! Really!" Sandra gasped when she saw the man who had just cum in her mother get behind her father and press his big black cock against his rosebud.

"Yeah, this is the hottest part," Jenny breathed as she watched the other big black cock slowly disappear into her father's ass while Sandra watched her father, who never stopped slurping on her mother's pussy while the big black cock filled his ass.