A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had no idea," Sandra said as they wandered through the large space, Tamara greeting people by name. "I wonder what my father uses?"

"He is the only one other than me who manufactures his own product line," Tamara replied. "I actually learned a lot by studying his business. Most of the others order the cheaper products from Asia, then repackage them for resale. Your father's products are high-quality latex. Like I said, I seriously doubt that he sees me as competition."

"But you've been so successful," Sandra pointed out.

"That's because my target demographic is women, whereas your father's still appears to be men," Tamara said, laughing. "Everything we do is geared towards women, from the design of our products to the colors and fonts that we use on our packaging."

Tamara then led Sandra through another set of steel double doors into another large space full of big tables where several dozen women were putting finished products into packaging.

"Here's where we assemble everything, getting it ready for shipping," Tamara explained. "This is actually the most labor-intensive part of our process. From here, everything goes to our shipping department," she continued, leading Sandra through yet another set of steel double doors.

"It all seems so calm and peaceful," Sandra observed.

"I believe in making sure that my employees are happy," Tamara explained. "That means competitive salaries and constant positive reinforcement, including realistic production bonuses. I also include totally inclusive health insurance for each employee and their immediate family. Staff turnover is practically nonexistent."

"No wonder you've been so successful," Sandra said.

"This is the staff canteen," Tamara explained as she led her into another room. "There are always freshly made soups, salads, and sandwiches, as well as coffee, tea, fresh fruit juices, and Fuji water. I believe in taking care of my body, so no meat or unhealthy foods or sodas, and I extend that to the canteen. Since it's all free, everyone partakes and I like to think that I'm helping to keep them all healthier."

"I like it," Sandra said, smiling. "I can't imagine my father being so thoughtful. He loves his rare steak. I don't even know if there's a canteen at his plant."

"There isn't," Tamara said with a smile. "Now I'll show you something that I can guarantee that nobody in the industry has but me," she said, leading her through another door. "This is our video production set," she explained as they entered the smaller room with off-white walls.

"Why do you need a video production set?" Sandra asked as she looked around, noting the raised dais on which was a large, comfortable sofa bookended by a pair of small tables, a tripod with a video camera mounted on it in front of the sofa.

"All of our products have a printed how-to guide," Tamara explained, "but there is also a QR code and an URL that will take them to a demonstration video of the product that they've purchased, as well as demo videos of our other products. Once they register a product, they get a customer number that they can use to access the demo videos."

"Demo videos!?" Sandra asked, her eyes wide.

"We've done surveys that indicate that people, men and women, enjoy the demo videos," Tamara explained. "Older customers in particular who are finding the courage to stretch their sexual horizons but aren't as comfortable figuring things out."

"I'd think that it would be obvious," Sandra said.

"To you and me, perhaps, but not to everyone," Tamara replied. "How about a couple wanting to experiment with a strap-on? Or men wanting to see exactly how to use a cock ring. Or a woman wanting to understand how to use one of our more esoteric vibrators? Yes, dildos are obvious, but after that..."

"I guess I never thought about it," Sandra said. "There's certainly more to this business than I realized."

"Are you still interested in a job with me?" Tamara asked.

"Gosh, yes," Sandra replied, "if you think that you could use me."

"The idea is growing on me," Tamara said. "I'd like to get to know you better, though. Do you think that you could stay for a couple of days or do you need to get back home?"

"I can stay, though I've only brought clothes for 2-3 days," Sandra replied. "I'm not in a hurry to go back home, to be honest, and I am interested in the job."

"It's just after 3:00," Tamara said, looking down at her watch. "I'm going to take the rest of the day off. One of the perks of being the boss," she said, smiling.

Sandra followed Tamara back to her office, once again noting how utilitarian it was; nothing fancy, just practical. It reinforced her impression that Tamara really took the business seriously, in spite of the incredible car and watch. Telling Suzi that she'd see her in the morning, they swept out of the building and into the waiting Rolls Royce. Tamara was busy on her iPhone, so Sandra just sat back and enjoyed the ride, her eyes opening wide when they pulled up beneath the portico of the St. Regis Residences.

"You live here?" Sandra asked as they exited the car, Gary handing her bag to one of the waiting doormen.

"Yes," Tamara replied, leading the way. "I've worked hard and I like to treat myself well."

"Amen to that," Sandra said with a laugh. "I couldn't help noticing your watch. It's a Piaget Limelight Gala, isn't it?"

"Why on earth would you know that?" Tamara asked, stopping to stare at her in amazement.

"I've got this thing about watches," Sandra replied, smiling. "One of the things on my bucket list is to go to the annual watch show in Geneva. I'm partial to Piaget when it comes to women's watches. They're so elegant without being macho or just too much."

"Yet you don't wear a watch," Tamara observed as they entered the elevator.

"I don't like to wear rings or bracelets," Sandra explained.

Sandra was wondering if she was feeling lightheaded when the elevator slid to a smooth stop on the 88th floor and the doors opened.

"Welcome," Tamara said as she led the way to the entry foyer.

"Beautiful," Sandra said, her eyes wide. "What a view!"

"Yes, it's rather spectacular," Tamara said. "The bedrooms are this way," she said. "This is mine," she said, indicating double 10' wood doors that were open, revealing a huge canopied bed. "I hope you'll be comfortable here," she said, entering a bedroom at the end of the hall, glass walls on two sides with a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom.

"Oh, but you shouldn't," Sandra demurred. "I'm more than happy to stay in a hotel."

"How would I get to know you if you were in a hotel?" Tamara asked. "It's not like I don't have the room. I'm going to take a quick shower. Why don't you get comfortable. I should warn you that I'm a bit hedonistic when I'm at home."

Thankful that she had had the foresight to bring a couple of changes of clothes, Sandra took advantage of the spacious walk-in shower, enjoying the Bvlgari shower products that she found. Pulling on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, she exited the bedroom and decided to explore, going straight ahead down a hallway, surprised to see a glass-walled arboretum all along the glass wall, full of lush tropical flowers and lots of orchids.

"I see you found my secret," Sandra heard Tamara say from behind her, turning to see that she was naked, toweling her short blonde hair, her full C-cup breasts' large pale nipples poking out, delicate pink inner lips peeking out from between her shaved pussy's outer lips beneath a prominent clit.

"It's wonderful," Sandra said, unable to hide the surprise on her face as she looked at Tamara. "H-how did you do it?"

"I warned you that I was a hedonist," Tamara said, smiling. "If it offends you, I can put some clothes on. I usually don't bother when I'm home."

"N-no, it just surprised me is all," Sandra said, feeling her own pussy getting wet as she looked at her. "You're really beautiful."

"Why, thank you," Tamara said. "As for the arboretum, I got rid of two bedrooms that I'd never need," Tamara replied. "I grew up in Brazil until my junior year of high school. Having this helps keep me grounded. Come on, I'll give you the nickel tour," she said, leading the way, Sandra's eyes opening wide when she saw the glittering blue disc between her ass cheeks. "Here's the kitchen and breakfast room, but I spend most of my time in this room," she said, leading Sandra into a comfortable room with two large rattan sofas abutting each other to form a right angle facing the corner of the room, the glass walls on either side affording spectacular views of the lake and the city. The walls were covered with bamboo wallpaper and there was a large, wooden paddle fan centrally mounted in the ceiling.

"I can see why," Sandra said, the incredible view literally breathtaking.

"I've never actually used this dining room," Tamara laughed as she led Sandra through it, the ebony table surrounded by ten comfortable chairs with Gaugin reproductions on two of the walls. "I like this living room in the winter at night," she said, leading the way. "The fireplace makes it so nice."

"The whole place is nice," Sandra said. "So much room! And the views! And you live here by yourself? No boyfriend or husband or anything?"

"No, that wouldn't work for me," Tamara replied with a laugh. "How about a glass of wine?"

"That sounds great," Sandra agreed, following Tamara back to the dining room where there was a wet bar.

"I take it that you have a boyfriend?" Tamara asked as she poured two glasses of New Zealand's Marlborough sauvignon blanc, handing one to Sandra.

"No, no boyfriend," Sandra replied, following Tamara to the family room and joining her on the sofas.

"Why not?" Tamara asked. "You're beautiful! I'd think that you'd be beating the boys off."

"Mostly my parents," Sandra replied, "but also school. Part of my plan to convince my father to hire me was to get good grades. That takes work, which means lots of time studying."

"Why were your parents an obstacle to you having a boyfriend?" Tamara asked.

"Because they wouldn't let me go out on dates unchaperoned," Sandra explained, blushing with embarrassment.

"You're not serious!" Tamara gasped, then laughed. "Chaperoned! In this day and age? But you're an adult! Who are they to tell you what you can and can't do with respect to dating?"

"I was living in their house, so it was their rules," Sandra explained, shrugging.

"My god, that's practically medieval," Tamara said, shaking her head. "Did you date, though?" she asked.

"Oh, frequently," Sandra laughed. "The best laid plans of mice and men and all that. My younger brother was always my chaperone. My parents totally trusted him to protect my virtue."

"Oh, how positively awful," Tamara said, laughing.

"Oh, it was, at first," Sandra said, laughing with her. "The boys I dated were terrified to try anything, even though John would be in the other seat with his date and there wasn't anything that he cared to hide. When I complained to him that it wasn't fair that he was having all of the fun, he told me to take charge and let my dates know what I wanted them to do."

"He didn't care?" Tamara asked, her eyes wide and sparkling with delight.

"No," Sandra replied. "He knew that the whole situation was unfair. Needless to say, he's my best friend. We've both seen each other having sex more times than I can count. There's nobody that I trust more in the whole world."

"I guess not," Tamara said, shaking her head. "This is the brother that wants to grow orchids?"

"That's him," Sandra replied, smiling. "He's the best person I know; gentle, understanding, non-judgmental. He really lives in the moment."

"Maybe I'll get to meet him some day," Tamara said.

"He'd sure love meeting you," Sandra said, unabashedly staring at her nakedness.

"Why is that?" Tamara asked.

"Because you're his kind of hot," Sandra replied, smiling.

"Well, thank you!" Tamara laughed.

"What did you mean when you said that a boyfriend or a husband wasn't for you?" Sandra asked.

"There's no way any one man could possibly satisfy me, so why torture one and ruin his life by pretending?" Tamara replied. "We'd both be miserable."

"That's pretty harsh," Sandra said.

"I know myself all too well," Tamara said with a sigh. "There's no such thing as enough and I like variety. These are not conducive characteristics upon which to build a relationship with anyone."

"Wow!" Sandra said, stunned. "Is that why you got into this business?"

"It actually has nothing to do with it," Tamara replied, laughing. "I had this wonderful roommate my last two years of college, Miriam M'tobu. She was from Nigeria. She was six feet tall and as black as night. And she was beautiful, high cheekbones, big eyes, unbelievable smile. I always felt so ordinary around her. She had a regal way of carrying herself. One night when we were in bed, she asked me if I'd like to experiment with a new toy that she had acquired. It was a huge black dildo."

"You...you like women?" Sandra asked, stunned.

"I like sex," Tamara corrected. "I don't care whether it's with a man or a woman, as long as I get off. If it cums, I want my mouth on it. Are you shocked?"

"Well, yes, I am," Sandra replied.

"Why?" Tamara asked. "Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes," Sandra replied, blushing as she thought about the fun that she had with Jenny, "but you're so successful."

"What's that got to do with it?" Tamara asked, laughing.

"I know that sounds stupid, but I...I'm just surprised is all," Sandra replied, blushing.

"Does knowing that change your mind about wanting to work for me?" Tamara asked.

"Gosh, no," Sandra replied. "It doesn't matter."

"That's good," Tamara said, smiling. "I went to the American school in Brazil. It was run by the nuns and there were no boys, which left any experimenting sexually to girls. Anyway, Miriam and I played and experimented with the dildo. It was fun, but nowhere nearly as much fun as the real thing. When I was sucking on it, I could taste the flavor of the dildo more than anything, even though it had just been in Miriam, and I wondered about it. Did you know that I was a chemistry major?"

"No, I didn't," Sandra replied.

"I have a degree in chemistry," Tamara explained. "I decided to analyze the dildo's material and found that it was chock full of phthalates and toluene, which I knew to be toxic materials that I wouldn't want in my body. That's when I got the idea to make sex toys that were safe."

"Wow," Sandra said. "How did you do it, get started?"

"Miriam's father is one of the wealthiest men in Nigeria," Tamara explained. "He gave me $500,000 seed money to get started. With that, I was able to get banks to lend me more."

"He gave you $500,000?" Sandra gasped.

"He told me that it his way of thanking me for being such a good friend to Miriam," Tamara explained.

"Whatever happened to Miriam?" Sandra asked.

"She returned to Nigeria after college," Tamara replied. "She's a big-wig in her father's enterprises now."

"Do you stay in touch with her?" Sandra asked.

"Oh, definitely," Tamara replied. "We see each other a couple of times a year. She's very special to me."

"I'd love to meet her sometime," Sandra said.

"Maybe you will," Tamara said, smiling. "She'd love you," she added, a lascivious smile on her face.

"Oh!" Sandra said, flushing.

"How about some dinner?" Tamara asked, changing the subject. "You must be getting hungry by now."

"I am, actually," Sandra agreed.

"Do you like sushi?" Tamara asked.

"I've never had it before," Sandra replied.

"You're not serious!" Tamara gasped. "Would you like to try it?"

"Sure, why not?" Sandra replied.

"Normally I'd just call and have it delivered," Tamara said, "but since you've come all this way, you deserve to see a bit of the city. Keep me company while I put on some clothes."

Sandra followed Tamara to her bedroom, then into the huge walk-in closet where she grabbed a skirt and a blouse, then continued on into the bathroom which was replete with a claw-foot bathtub, a walk-in shower, a sauna, and a jacuzzi. Going over to the sink, Sandra watched in amazement as Tamara reached behind herself and grasped the glittering blue disc between her ass cheeks and pulled on it, extracting an 8" butt plug which tapered from 1" at the end to more than 3" for the last several inches.

"I always feel so empty when I take it out," Tamara said as she washed it in the sink.

"Wha-what is it?" Sandra asked, stunned.

"It's a butt plug," Tamara replied, turning and going over to the water closet where she sat on the bidet to clean herself.

"A butt plug?" Sandra asked.

"Haven't you ever heard of a butt plug?" Tamara asked.

"No," Sandra replied.

"I find that hard to believe," Tamara said, getting to her feet and drying herself. "Haven't you ever had anal sex?"

"No," Sandra replied. "The very idea seems painful."

"My lord!" Tamara laughed. "You do have a lot to learn, I see. Well, a butt plug conditions the ass to be able to accommodate a cock more comfortably by pre-stretching it. I love getting fucked in the ass. It can be even more stimulating than getting fucked normally, in my pussy."

"But you've had it in you all day," Sandra said.

"I like to be prepared. I never know when I'm going to have an opportunity for some fun. It also helps to strengthen the muscles that control my pussy because it forces me to do a Kegel-type of exercise in order to keep it in," Tamara explained. "You have heard of Kegel exercises, haven't you?" she asked.

"No," Sandra replied, blushing as she watched Tamara pull her skirt on, a very short black miniskirt.

"So innocent," Tamara sighed, smiling. "I can't even remember being that innocent. Are you questioning whether you really want to work for someone like me?" she asked.

"No," Sandra replied, smiling. "I've just never met anyone quite like you. I expected a successful businesswoman. It never occurred to me that you might be so...interesting, too."

"You find me interesting?" Tamara asked as she slipped on the sheer black blouse that she had chosen, her naked breasts almost visible through the material, her thick nipples pressing out obviously against the almost transparent material.

"Yes," Sandra replied. "You're so...free."

"As long as I'm comfortable with who I am, I can't be bothered by what others might think of me," Tamara said. "Nobody is responsible for my happiness but me, so I do what makes me happy. If other people have a problem with how I live my life, I can't do anything about it, so I don't let it bother me."

"I need to be more like that," Sandra said with a sigh.

"I'd imagine that it will take some time for you to start to move past the trauma of how your parents raised you," Tamara said, "but you'll never do it if you don't get away from them. If you choose to continue to live under their thumb, then you have nobody to blame for your life being the way it is but yourself. I'm sorry if that seems unkind, but that's how I see it."

"No, you're 100% correct," Sandra sighed. "I've just been afraid until now. I've been totally dependent upon them for everything, so I've had no real choice."

Gary was waiting for them at the building's entrance when they went down and drove them a short distance before stopping in front of Sushi-san.

"Did you decorate your place the way you did because you have a thing about Japanese culture?" Sandra asked when they entered the restaurant and she saw the predominance of bamboo.

"Not especially," Tamara replied, "though I do find it very relaxing."

"I can't believe that I'm going to eat raw fish," Sandra said anxiously as she looked at the plate in front of her with a selection of a dozen different pieces of sushi and sashimi.

1...45678...18