A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just don't know what to say," Sandra said, literally trembling with shock as she watched the two black men fucking their fathers in the ass.

"I just love it," Jenny said as they watched first one, then the other of the two men pull their cocks from their fathers' asses and cum on their lower backs and asses.

"I can't believe that that's my mother," Sandra said shakily as she watched her mother, and Cara, lick the cum from their husbands' backs and asses. "They...they're..."

"Depraved?" Jenny asked, laughing. "God, they sure are and I think that it's so fucking hot. Did you ever imagine that your parents were so cool?"

"If they were so cool, they wouldn't treat me like a brainless child that didn't know how to make my own decisions," Sandra replied, shaking her head as the video finished. "Their hypocrisy makes me want to puke. They do these kinds of things and make me go on chaperoned dates? I almost hate them, it makes me so angry."

"But you're not so different, are you?" Jenny asked. "I mean, you just had sex with your own brother. He ate your pussy and fucked you and you sucked his cock. How do you feel about that?"

"If you had asked me before I saw any of these videos, I'd have been freaking out in hindsight," Sandra replied. "But after seeing these videos..."

"You need to think about it from their point of view," Jenny suggested. "You're their daughter. They want to protect you. And since they're into such kinky sex, they know what can happen."

"But if it's okay for them, why isn't it okay for me?" Sandra asked. "Your parents give you so much more space to be yourself, to learn about life. I feel like I'm in a straightjacket. If my parents knew that I wasn't a virgin, they'd probably kill me."

"When my parents found out that I wasn't a virgin anymore, they talked to me about it, probably the first really adult conversation that I'd ever had with them," Jenny said, smiling at the surprise on Sandra's face.

"How did they find out?" Sandra asked.

"They caught me in the act," Jenny replied with a laugh. "I'd been fucking two of the groundskeepers at our Bahamas home and they walked in on me when they were both doing me at the same time. One of them was cumming in my mouth and the other one was fucking me doggie. I was so embarrassed."

"Oh, my god!" Sandra gasped, her eyes wide. "What did they do?"

"They were totally calm about it," Jenny replied. "They just told me that they'd like to talk with me when I was finished."

"Wow!" Sandra exclaimed. "What did they say?"

"Just that they hoped that I was being careful, that I was making adult decisions about my life that could impact me going forward," Jenny replied.

"That's it?!" Sandra gasped. "God, why couldn't my parents be that cool? What did you do?"

"Stopped caring about whether they saw me or not," Jenny replied with a laugh. "It was such a turn-on when they'd catch me, which I made sure that they did. What could they say?"

"Did you tell them that you knew about them?" Sandra asked.

"Not exactly, no," Jenny replied.

"Not exactly?" Sandra asked.

"I happened to walk in on Mom one day when she was sucking the FedEx guy at the door," Jenny explained. "She couldn't see me because I was behind her, but the FedEx guy did. He was pretty freaked out. When he left after Mom had sucked him off, she saw me when she stood up and turned around after seeing him out."

"How did she react?" Sandra asked.

"A bit red-faced," Jenny replied. "She asked me how long I had been standing there and I told her long enough. When I asked her if Dad knew, she told me that they didn't have any secrets from each other and wanted to know if I was upset, which I wasn't, and I told her so. Things have been really cool with them ever since."

"Wow!" Sandra exclaimed. "I should be so lucky."

"Let's go up to my room and you can get lucky," Jenny suggested. "I'll eat your pussy some more."

"Okay!" Sandra replied, laughing. "I am so horny right now I could burst."

When Sandra finally returned home late Sunday evening, she pointedly ignored her parents and went to her room, still elated with her weekend with Jenny, but her anger returning as soon as she saw her parents and contrasted them with Jenny's.

"Vincent, what are we going to do?" Helen asked when they were in bed. "I don't want to be at war with our daughter."

"What do you suggest, Helen?" Vincent asked, frustrated. "Do you want me to give her a job, take a chance that she'll find out?"

"Maybe you could talk to some of your friends, find someone to offer her a good job so that she'll feel better," Helen suggested. "She just wants to prove herself."

"But how will I justify not hiring her myself?" Vincent asked. "John's made it more than clear that he isn't interested in the business."

"I don't know," Helen sighed, then crawled on top of him in a 69, taking his cock into her mouth as she settled her pussy on his for him to eat.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I was worried that you'd be pissed off at me," John said when his sister entered his bedroom naked via their shared bathroom.

"I'm not," Sandra said as she crawled onto his bed. "I was a bit freaked out right after, but then I realized that it doesn't matter. It was fun and I liked it," she said, wrapping a hand around his cock and smiling up at him. "You don't mind?" she asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

"Fuck no," John replied, grinning hugely. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

"Really!?" Sandra reacted.

"Jesus, Sandra, you are so fucking hot," John replied. "I've been watching you sucking guys and getting laid for almost 4 years. I don't care if you're my sister, you've got a killer body and you're the best sex I've ever had."

"I had wondered what it would be like to feel a cock as big as yours in me," Sandra said, her tongue flicking out to stab into the slit of his cock where a bubble of pre-cum had formed. "Now I want to feel it again," she said, straddling him and reaching down beneath herself to guide his cock to her sopping pussy.

"What about Mom and Dad?" John asked as he felt her pussy sink down onto his cock and envelop it.

"Fuck them," Sandra said with some passion.

"Wouldn't that be something," John laughed as she began to fuck him, reaching up to fill his hands with her big, hard-nippled breasts.

Helen was beside herself with worry as Sandra continued to ignore her and her father, either giving monosyllabic replies to anything they said to her or just ignoring them altogether, disappearing into her room except for meals, though she did sneak into John's room each night after they had gone to bed.

"I've talked to two friends of mine about you and your situation," Vincent said a few nights later at dinner to a silent and sullen Sandra. "They're both interested in interviewing you for a job. You'd have a great opportunity with either of them to advance and grow with their business."

"But you're not interested in having me work for you, are you?" Sandra said angrily.

"It...it just wouldn't be appropriate, Sandra," Vincent replied, very uncomfortable in the face of her fury.

"Because your business is about sex toys?" Sandra asked. "So what? It's a business."

"You'd be able to continue living at home," Helen implored.

"If I'm not good enough to work for you, what makes you think that I want to live in the same house as you, under your hypocritical thumbs?" Sandra asked, her hands trembling with anger. "What kind of an example are you showing me with your do as I say, not as I do attitude? You make me sick."

"Sandra!" Helen gasped.

"It doesn't matter anymore," Sandra said. "Your lack of faith and trust in me is all too clear. Your hypocrisy is nauseating. Keep your business. I wouldn't have anything to do with it now even if you offered. I'm flying to Chicago on Friday to meet with Tamara Brooks."

"B-but you can't!" Helen insisted, her eyes panicky.

"You just watch me," Sandra said, pushing her chair away from the table and getting to her feet.

"Boy, are you two stupid," John said as Sandra left the room, stunning them. "You didn't even give her a chance, as smart as she is. No wonder she's so angry."

"Would you want your sister working in our business?" Vincent asked.

"Why not?" John replied as he, too, got to his feet. "It's good enough for you and Mom? What's so terrible about it that you're trying to shield her from it? Now you're only chasing her away altogether. She's my sister and my best friend! It's not just her life that you're shafting. I hope that Tamara offers her a job. It would serve you right. She's right, you are hypocrites."

"What are we going to do, Vincent?" Helen asked, tears coursing down her cheeks. "We're losing her."

"What do you think would happen if she found out everything?" Vincent asked, sighing in despair.

Sandra was both excited and nervous as John drove her to the airport Friday morning. What would she do if Tamara didn't offer her a job, but was just satisfying her curiosity?

"I can't believe that this is happening," John said as he turned into the airport.

"Me, either, but it has to happen sooner or later," Sandra said. "What are you doing?" she asked when he pulled into the short-term parking area and stopped the car.

"I was hoping that you'd suck my cock before you go," John replied, smiling at her. "All of the sex that we've had in this car, but never together. I just thought..."

"Okay," Sandra agreed, laughing and getting on her knees as he extracted his cock from his jeans, bending over to take it into her mouth.

"It won't be the same with you not here," he said as she sucked his cock.

"Maybe she won't offer me a job," Sandra said, looking up at him as she gasped for breath.

"It's hard to believe that there's anyone else in this world as stupid as Mom and Dad," John said as she went back down on him. "They're crazy not to have offered you a job. Now what do they have, a business and nobody to take it over. What a waste."

"God, I am going to miss that," Sandra gasped when she finally succeeded in getting him to cum and then sucking him off, using a finger to scrape some escaped cum from her chin into her mouth as she sat up, a big smile on her face.

"So am I," John sighed as he zipped himself up. "But I'm going to miss eating your pussy even more."

"Well, next time we see each other, you owe me," Sandra said as they exited the car.

Having only a smaller, carry-on piece of baggage, Sandra nervously deplaned at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, not sure what to expect. When she saw the uniformed chauffeur holding up a sign with her name on it, she breathed a sigh of relief as she approached him and introduced herself. To her amazement, he led her to a metallic-powder-blue Rolls Royce Phantom.

"Ms. Brooks has asked me to bring you directly to her office," he explained.

"Thank you," Sandra replied, running her hands over the incredible fabric of the seat.

Half an hour later, the driver pulled up to the front of a non-descript building with a Toys4U sign over the entrance door in what appeared to be an industrial park. Exiting the car, the driver led her into the building, causing her to smile at the sight of him pulling her pink, flowered suitcase after himself.

"Ms. Perego," he informed the receptionist.

"Thanks, Gary," she said. "I'll take it from here."

"Ms. Perego," Gary said, tipping his chauffeur's hat towards her.

"Thank you for the ride," Sandra said, smiling. "It's the smoothest ride I've ever had."

"A pleasure," Gary said, smiling as he left.

"I'm Suzi," the receptionist introduced herself as she got to her feet. "Don't worry about the bag. I'll take you to see Tamara."

"I'm Sandra," she said, trying to control her fluttering nerves as she followed Suzi a short distance down a hallway to a frosted glass door with Tamara Brooks on it.

"Tamara, Sandra Perego is here," Suzi said as she pushed the door open and entered a rather normal-looking office with a big desk and a couple of chairs facing it.

"Come in," the woman behind the desk said as she got to her feet, revealing that she was a couple of inches taller than Sandra's 5'8" with short blonde hair and icy-blue eyes set above a pert, slightly upturned nose. She had a generous smile which lit her whole face up, and was wearing a short sky-blue miniskirt with a blue silk blouse which did very little to hide her full, unencumbered breasts. "I am so pleased to meet you," she said, coming around the desk to shake hands with Sandra. "Would you like some coffee or tea, maybe a glass of wine?" she asked.

"Coffee would be great," Sandra replied.

"How do you take it?" Tamara asked.

"Just black," Sandra replied.

"Two, please, Suzi," she said, taking one of the chairs facing the desk and indicating to Sandra to take the other. "I must confess that I was very surprised when I got your email," she said.

"I was worried that you'd think that it was a joke and wouldn't reply," Sandra said.

"The thought had occurred to me," Tamara said, smiling. "Your resumé is very impressive. I have to ask, why would you want to work for me when you could work for your father? His annual sales must be at least 5 times mine."

"He won't give me a job," Sandra replied with a sigh. "He thinks that it would be inappropriate."

"You're not serious!" Tamara laughed. "He actually said that?"

"Yes," Sandra replied as Suzi returned with the two coffees which she set on the desk, then left. "My mother is even more against it than he is."

"It was my understanding that she also worked with your father," Tamara said, a puzzled expression on her face.

"She does," Sandra said. "Which is what makes me so angry. They're such hypocrites."

"Yes, well, but why work for me, or even in this particular industry?" Tamara asked. "With your grades, you could easily pick where you wanted to work."

"To piss them off," Sandra replied. "To show them that they screwed up, that they were wrong not to give me a chance to prove myself. I can do that best by working for a competitor, like you. I also like the fact that you're a woman in a man's field and you're succeeding. I've wanted nothing my whole life but to work with my parents, then take over after they retired. I've never even thought about doing anything but the sex toys business."

"I doubt that your father sees me as competition," Tamara laughed, "but I've been fortunate. Sales have at a minimum doubled each year since I started eight years ago. Did you know that almost 90% of all sex toys are sold to or for women?" she asked.

"No, I didn't realize that," Sandra replied. "But I really don't know much of anything about the business."

"Then why do you want to work in it?" Tamara asked.

"It just seemed like a natural thing to do, follow in my father's footsteps, take over when he retires," Sandra replied. "I never really thought about doing anything else. I thought with my grades and all, that he'd be more than happy to give me a job and train me to take over for him some day. But he wants my brother John to do it and John doesn't want anything to do with it. His thing is orchids."

"Orchids!" Tamara exclaimed.

"Yeah, he's into orchids," Sandra explained, smiling. "He's always had a green thumb, ten green fingers, actually, but when he discovered orchids, well, he's in his last year to get his Bachelor's degree in agriculture."

"I love orchids," Tamara said. "They're the most sensual flower in the world."

"John's always insisted that they look like a woman," Sandra said, blushing as she laughed.

"He's right about that," Tamara agreed, smiling. "Other than the surprise of receiving your email, it came at an auspicious time. I've got just over 100 employees now and I've found it necessary to take more of an overseer's role and delegate rather than being so 100% hands-on all of the time. It's a sign of the success that I've enjoyed, but I'm at a point now where I either have to say okay, this is enough and just stop growing or take a big step up and really grow. So, in that vein, I'd been giving thought to hiring an assistant."

"What would an assistant do?" Sandra asked.

"That would take some figuring out, as I'm a bit of a control freak, but it would basically be someone who would be my surrogate with the concomitant authority to act in my stead," Tamara replied. "Would that interest you? It strikes me as a bit beneath your qualifications."

"Not necessarily," Sandra replied thoughtfully. "It would also give me a unique perspective on the entire business. I can't think of a better way to learn."

"Let's take a tour and show you what we've built, then we can talk further," Tamara suggested, getting to her feet. "I need you to assure me that anything that you see or learn will stay with you and not make it back to your father."

"Of course," Sandra replied, flushing. "I'm not here as a spy. I'd never say anything to anyone."

"I didn't mean to infer that you were or would, but I felt it better to get it out of the way. This is our orders department and artistic staff," she explained as she led her into the next office, a modern-looking room full of desks with large computer screens, more than a dozen women sitting before them. Most of our orders come via our website, but we also have commercial accounts with adult stores and chains that necessitate a more personal touch. Three of these ladies deal with that, the rest are design artists and engineers and they are responsible for designing anything and everything, from our products to our marketing material."

"Only women?" Sandra asked as they continued their tour.

"I only hire women," Tamara replied. "Like you said, this is a man's world which is all about women and their sexuality. I think that we should have a say in how things are run, not just let men determine how they're going to exploit us sexually."

"Like my father, you mean?" Sandra asked.

"He's a man, yes, but I really have no idea how his labor force is comprised," Tamara replied. "For all I know, he hires mostly women. I do know that your mother is a major player in his enterprise, so perhaps she wields some influence in that regard. Other than being superficially aware of my competition and how they conduct themselves, I prefer to focus on my business and how I want it to evolve, irrespective of how others run theirs. I want to stand out as more than a woman in a man's field, I want to show them how it should be done."

"I like the sound of that," Sandra said, smiling as they went through a large pair of steel double doors into a very large space full of large machines.

"This is where we manufacture our products," Tamara explained as Sandra looked around in awe. "We have 6 Husky injection molding systems from Canada which can handle anything from hard plastics to soft latex. We use only the highest quality materials, absolutely hypoallergenic. One chemical commonly used in sex toys is phthalates. Phthalates are chemicals that aid in binding things together and make plastic more flexible. Phthalates are usually found in the rubber of cheap PVC, jelly, and vinyl sex toys, which are predominately made in Asia. The exposure to phthalates has been linked to male fertility issues, obesity, type 2 diabetes, asthma, neurodevelopmental issues, and more. Timethytin chloride, phenol, carbon disulfide, toluene, and admium are also widely used in cheaper products. These chemicals could affect the fetus of a person who is pregnant or breastfeeding. They also have harmful effects on the central nervous system. I'm very concerned with the healthy use of our products and have no desire to take any chances. A handy trick for checking unsafe materials is the smell test. If a product has a strong smell, that's a good indicator that cheap, unsafe materials were used to make it. Nonporous sex toys made of pure latex are smoother and have a water-resistant surface. These materials do not harbor bacteria because they can be sterilized with boiling water, bleach, or even in a dishwasher."

1...34567...18