A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the less than consuming sensations he fostered between her legs, it was the idea that Ky's father was actually fucking her that unhinged Taylor. She couldn't believe it. She'd known Ky since they were dipper dandy's. She'd known David Carter that long and never once did he give any indication that he'd wanted to fuck her. He was pumping at her now. Where Kam stretched her and stimulated nearly every nerve inside of her all at once, David Carter's cock tended to poke her, prodding against one part of her interior and then hitting another stop on the next trip into her. It was like his cock was hitting specific keys in her, playing her like an instrument. It was like he was touching specific parts of her body and some responded more than others but they all were part of a panoply of pleasure that began with the overriding reality that her friend's father was fucking her! Taylor found the sensations different but despite their lesser status, in a few minutes, she felt the rubberband of her climax beginning to tighten. Tighter and tighter his pumping cock wound her until it popped inside her.

It wasn't the all consuming orgasms she'd had before. Maybe she was tired. This was like a pen and ink drawing compared to a Monet or a Degas. Spare but wonderful in its own right but in a minimalist way that teased her, making her fill with longing for that full feeling once more. Still, when her climax arrived, she jerked and bucked gratifyingly. His hands held her by the waist and when he gasped and grunted, she realized he was coming inside her. She felt nothing, for he was pouring a cup of milk into her seething sea. She did feel his body jerk and tense against her and his fingers turn to sometime claws at her waist as he hissed through his teeth while he climaxed. Her own little orgasm flitted past and so his seemed to be performance art, art she witnessed with her ears and her vagina and the parts of her skin where his hands held her.

He flopped onto her body and surprised her by taking one nipple into his mouth and sucking at it. That sensation electrified her. For a long time, she quivered while he sucked and licked her nipple, then, he bit down on it. Taylor's body levitated. That orgasm thrashed her, striking her behind the ribs, close to her nipples but deep inside her. Her whole body convulsed while the man's teeth held her nipple tightly and his tongue lashed at it.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!" Taylor grunted and then a new orgasm busted through her reserve and fought to the surface of her soul. She was astonished. She never believed her breasts had any erotic value but David Carter had found it and slathered it with his tongue until ecstasy bubbled out of her again.

He rose off her torso, pulled his cock out of her pussy and left her.

"Mr. Carter? David?"

"Listen, Taylor, you nasty, perverted little cunt. I don't know why you thought it was okay to have sex in our guest room but there is a penalty. You are going to help me now, you fucking cunt." His voice didn't sound angry. He spoke in a normal voice but the words struck a chord deep in Taylors being. She felt it, a thirst and hunger she was beginning to recognize, the lust for that language that made her squirm with twisting arousal. Fuck Toy. The words reverberated in her. He kept speaking. "If you don't help me, Taylor, your open cunt with our cum oozing out of you and your runway chest will be all over the internet. Do you understand?" As if the punctuate his words, his camera clicked again. And again, close in, between her legs. Taylor arched, pointing her face down her body and the camera clicked again.

She didn't understand anything. Taylor's mind was reeling both from this man using her and from his words but mostly from the response she was finding in her body. His words made her crazy with lust. She recognized it, and knew for certain that this was truly her, that she was the woman whose body responded to being called "cunt" and "bitch" not with revulsion but with lust, passion, and longing. Fuck Toy. She wanted to hear more, to hear his voice ripping into her body, touching each part with insulting slurs and glittering gibes. This clarity stunned her. She felt lighter than air, like she was about to float away. Had she not been bound, she felt as if she'd have been bouncing off the ceiling.

"In the next few minutes my wife Mary is going to be home. She's going to find you and you're going to tell her that you and I are, no, that we have been having an affair since you turned eighteen. When was that? Before you even started your senior year, right? Tell her nothing else, no details nothing. Just admit to fucking me."

Taylor was vastly confused and said so.

"Just fucking do what I tell you or your ugly ass and skinny legs will be all over the fucking internet."

"Mr. Carter, sure, sure, I'll do that for you but shouldn't you tell me what's going on, so I don't accidentally screw up your story? If I don't know what's going on, I might say the wrong thing and never know it." Taylor rolled her aching shoulders. "I want to help but I can't if you don't tell me what is going on."

The ensuing silence went so long that Taylor wondered again if she was alone. When the man finally spoke she breathed a sigh of relief. Someone needed to let her lose. Her legs and arms had finally began to ache from being bound for so long. Sunshine had done a good job but it was about time for someone to set her free.

"Goddammit, you're right. I've been having an affair...with a woman and Mary found out about it but she doesn't know who. I want it to be you. It apparently doesn't matter to you who fucks you, so doing this for me shouldn't matter all that much. I'm going to leave you here like this. Mary will come home and find you like this and if she asks if it was me, then you just say yes. Nothing else. Understand? I need her to think she found out about us. That she's discovered who I've been fucking all this time but for fuck's sake make sure it only started after you turned eighteen. I don't need to go to jail for boinking a minor. Now do you understand? You are protecting someone who deserves it."

Taylor nodded, oddly turned on by the whole thing. What began as a simple errand for Ky had certainly turned into something profoundly different, rich and sensually replete.

"I understand now, Mr. Carter, David. I, is my vibrator on the desk where I left it?"

"Vibrator? You mean the green one?" His voice went suddenly low and surly.

"Yes." Taylor returned.

"No. No it's not."

"Oh crap. That means those assholes took it. Look, it won't be long, will it? My leg is starting to tingle like its going to sleep."

"No. Mary should be here soon. I'm going to hide until she finds you, then we'll have a huge fight. Maybe you can get her to let you get dressed so you can leave. If not, I'll try to drag the fight in here so I can let you go. Okay? You help me out and I'll keep you from becoming fuck ass famous on the internet. Okay?"

Taylor nodded her head. The silence answered her. She lay back, feeling helpless all over again. She relaxed as much as she could and dozed. When she woke, her hands were numb and her left leg had gone completely to sleep. She twisted around, no idea how long she'd been out. Then she heard it, the sound of the garage door opening again, dull and far away. A few minutes later she heard Mary Carter's voice calling for David.

Mary Carter was the genetic source for Ky's physical attributes. Ky got her bedroom eyes from David and her dark almost black brown hair. The body, though was all Mary. Despite being a mother for twenty years, Mary Carter was on all the MILF lists around town. Ky had a list of people she wanted to get for making cracks about her MILF mother. The younger guys were flat out scared of her. It wasn't until Taylor heard the garage door slam again and Mary's voice calling for David that she realized that Mary Carter was about to see her naked, fucked and trussed up on their guest bed. Taylor felt it then, that peculiar charge that had spangled her entire experience. She felt it, that throbbing reaction to the idea that this woman was going to see her naked. Oh, Taylor was duly mortified but she felt it as a hunger just inside the lower reaches of her ribs, a longing to hear the woman rail at her, and curse her for...Taylor didn't care why. If she admitted to having an affair with David Carter, it was likely that Mary Carter would have a few choice words for her. That simple thought raised her level of arousal. Taylor felt it with a confused amazement but there was no denying it; hearing someone call her a cunt excited her! Fuck Toy.

Taylor lay on the bed, naked and helpless for what seemed like hours. The passing of time was marked by Mary's voice screaming for David to quit hiding like a little bitch and come out and fight like a man. Gradually, that voice came nearer, moving closer and closer through the house until finally Taylor heard the door to Ky's bedroom open, followed closely by Mary's musical voice crying, "Jesus H. Christ, Taylor what the fuck are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just hanging." Taylor said as lightly as she could. "Would you let me loose, please, my leg has gone to sleep."

"I, of course but, Taylor Dillon, what are you doing in my...oh my fucking god! Taylor! You? You're the one having an affair with my husband, aren't you?"

"If I tell you the truth, will you let me go? I mean, I didn't mean for it to happen. Honestly, I think he wanted you to find me like this. Don't ask me why."

"He fucked you? David really fucked you like that?" Instead of a screaming meemie, Mary sounded more like an auditor, examining the situation for later reporting.

"Yes, he really fucked me."

"Right there? On that bunk bed? Like that? Tied up like that?"

"I don't think he planned it that way. He said he wanted to tie me up and I tried to get away. We ended up in here and, well, you see how good I was at making my escape. Could you please untie me? Really, I need to get my circulation back."

The next thing Taylor knew there was a presence close to her and then a light finger brushing at her gaping pussy. It swiped at her and she swore she heard someone licking it. Someone, hell, she heard Mary Carter licking her finger! A moment later the finger returned and pushed much deeper into Taylor's vagina. Taylor was acutely aware of the long fingernail and the its edge slicing into her. Then again, the sound of Mary Carter licking her finger. She was licking Taylor's pussy off her finger! The thought electrified Taylor.

"Tastes like my husband, Taylor, but there's more than just him. I am something of an expert on cum. I can taste differences from man to man. I have very fine taste buds. You say you have been fucking my husband? Do you think he knows you've been fucking someone else? Maybe two or three someone elses?"

"He never asked." Taylor said. The next thing she knew, she felt a long, strong tongue swiping up the lurid gash in her body. Her pussy clinched and that only served to force more cum of her to run down the cleft of her ass.

"Wait. Taylor, you're my husband's lover, so I am going to tongue fuck you. That means he cheats on me with you and you cheat on him with me. Have you ever eaten a woman?"

"No. I don't want to, either."

"Has a woman ever brought you to climax with her mouth?"

"No one has." Taylor said, lying, her breath becoming shorter and shorter. Just talking about this was driving her up the wall. It made her body sing with praise and longing. This new, surprising passion flooded her senses. She felt drunk! Cum drunk! Fuck Toy!

"I suppose not. My husband is utterly unenthusiastic about eating pussy. I'd give him a C- for effort and an F for technique. I doubt he could get a multi-orgasmic nymphomaniac to come with his mouth. Listen, I like it when someone watches when I eat pussy. Usually it's David but he's fucked that up royally. I don't know if I'll ever eat pussy for his enjoyment again. Since you're the only one around, do you mind if I take off your blindfold so you can watch me eat you?"

Taylor couldn't believe it. This woman, whom she'd know virtually all her life was politely asking Taylor to watch her eat her pussy. She stuttered, trying to find the precisely right response.

"If you are going to eat me and I have to watch, I'll watch." She said finally. It wasn't brilliant repartee but it sufficed.

She felt the woman bend over her and carefully unfasten the blindfold. When it left her eyes, Taylor blinked them a few times and squinted in the blaring glare from the overhead light. Mrs. Carter stood before her. She had a flip hair cut. Her hair was lighter brown than Ky's and straight. Her body was long lines with breasts that were the mouthful that Ky's were. She had a matter-of-fact manner about her and was very practical. It seemed in keeping with her personality that she was so straightforward about sex. Still, it surprised Taylor a little, no a lot.

"I must say, Taylor, I am surprised to find you in this position." Mary Carter laughed then, a sort of brittle cackle that had flakes of humor but not a lot in it. "This position. I don't mean trussed up like a Christmas turkey. I mean I'm surprised of all the woman around us, David would pick you. I mean, look at you. No tits to speak of. Knobby knees. Your face is uneven. Your pussy, I confess I've never seen such a mess and I don't refer to the cum oozing out of it at the moment. I mean...I have to say it, it just looks awful. I can see why a man would rather fuck it than look at it. Still, I am surprised that it's you. As the virgin queen of Swanson High, I am pretty sure no one would think you had what it takes to keep a man. There must be something about you that David discovered that is remarkable but to look at you, you look just like a woman built with spare parts and they left some things out entirely. Oh well, let's see how you taste."

With that, Mary Carter bent to Taylor's pussy and sucked at it, drinking the cum out of her moist and oozing chalice with a gusto that startled Taylor. In a moment, the woman's lips and tongue did more than that. Her tongue inside her aroused her, rekindling the passion that had cooled and calmed, stoking it back to a new frenzy. After a few minutes of Mary's ministrations, Taylor began to come. It was shallow and thin but after the climaxes she'd already had, it was fine, a nice, little melody in advance of a looming, crashing finale. Mary Carter began to push her tongue into her and at the same time rubbed her clit. It didn't take long for the cavernous need to yawn again in Taylor, sucking in her mind and body and tangling them around the woman's clever tongue. At first, all Taylor felt were little twitches, as though her climaxes were sparks of pleasure that didn't rise to the level of actual orgasms. One by one, though, Mary pulled them out of her with tongue, lips and her sharp fingers. From time to time her long, white fingernails gouged Taylor, pricking her with sharp little pains that seemed like Christmas lights floating in the wash of her rising tide of pleasure. Gradually the tide rose, heaving back and forth around her.

Taylor's hips began to circle and thrust, trying to find that perfect spot for Mary's tongue. Little oases of awareness floated past her, gaps in the prevailing erotic weather of her body and mind. During those interludes of clarity, she focused on the single fact that this woman was licking and kissing and sucking her vagina. Her pussy. Her twat...yes, her cunt! Using the words herself tightened the coiled spring in her chest but nothing like when David had used them. The revelation stayed with her as the tide rose and swamped her mind. The golden beads of pleasure that were the swelling globes of climax rising out of her grew ever larger. Each time a new orgasm struck her and vanished, it was stronger, more profound, more intense.

In the lee of the largest yet, she opened her eyes to peer down her body and found Mary peeking up at her, her mouth plastered against Taylors' pussy. Mary lifted her mouth. Taylor gasped at the collapse of the rising tide of her pleasure, astonished at the feeling, that it could rise, come and come ever higher and higher with such tantalizing increments that eventually surely she'd lose her fucking mind!

"I wondered if you'd ever open your eyes, Taylor." Mary Carter said.

Taylor dearly wanted to hear more but the door opened behind her. Taylor saw it move and horror flooded her, dousing and then changing the welling orgasm train that has been flowing out of her. She had a flash of Ky pushing through the door and Taylor wondered if she'd be more upset at finding her mother eating her or when she realized Taylor had fucked her father. It wasn't Ky coming into her own room. It was Mr. Carter.

"Jesus clucks like a duck, Mary. You were supposed to come find me, not, not, not...!" His voice got stuck.

"Not eat her? What, don't you want to share her? And what the fuck are you thinking, seducing ugly Taylor for fuck's sake? And did you know she's been fucking someone else? Several someone else's?"

Davie Carter looked truly shocked. Then he laughed and gestured at Taylor, still trussed and going gradually numb.

"Who wouldn't think she could attract anyone, much less more than one. Really?" His eyes found Taylor's. Taylor had lifted her head and stared down her naked, bound body at the two long time adults. He grabbed Mary by the hair and pulled her away from Taylor's wide open body. Mary remained on her knees. Her hands reached for David's pants, unzipped them and fiddled his cock into the open. Without hesitation, Mary inhaled his long thin, stylus of a cock. Taylor watched the woman she'd known all her life suck her husband's cock. Despite her numb arms and legs, she felt the tingle run through her and she found a brand new thrill—watching another woman suck cock!

By now, Taylor's senses were overcome and her mind was as numb as her extremities. She couldn't take her eyes off Mary Carter, David's hand tangled in her straight hair, moving her head back and forth on his cock. He stopped, pulled her off his cock and moved her around. With his hand still knotted in her hair, Mary's face running with saliva, David moved between Taylor's legs and entered her.

Taylor felt his cock probing her pussy, cliched down on it seeking erotic relief, and got some. A shocking flash lit her up, a blink of erotic joy erupted in her and she bucked with it. Then the joy and David's cock was gone. Taylor opened her eyes and saw David pushing his cock into Mary's mouth. Mary's lips frothed as the long, thin cock slid into her face. She grunted when her nose bumped against him. Taylor watched in amazement as the woman swallowed and swallowed, grunting around the cock in her mouth and throat.

David pulled out of his wife's mouth, thrust into Taylor once more. Taylor felt the penetration as a strike on a bell, that vibrated through her. She dropped her head back, straining to ram her hips at the man, demanding he give her just a little more length, a little more stimulation and she could climax. He pulled out of her. Taylor growled her disappointment but hearing Mary slurping, opened her eyes to watch the cock slide back into the woman's mouth and down her lean throat. David began to shake then, his hips bobbing against Mary's face. She glugged a time or two and then hummed. David came in her mouth and down her throat to grandmother's house we go.

Mary sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed. David shivered against her sucking face.

Taylor watched amazed, uncomprehending of these two people she'd known all her life having glorious sex right in front of her bound and horny eyes. In that instant, just at the moment, the final step in her breaking occurred. She felt it. Taylor knew something was happening.