A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, Tim. A good point. If none of you other fucks want to get Taylor while she is naturally delicious, I don't care if Tim fucks her first. He'll come like lightning so if you want to go down on her before she tastes like man cum, you best squall because Tim will be inside her in a...too late."

Sure enough, Taylor felt Tim's hands on her ass. She felt the hot point of his prick against her ass and then his finger probed between her legs. His finger found her entrance and he pushed into her. Taylor groaned, longing oozed out of her and ran down her legs, both now. His finger wiggled around inside her cunt. She heard the sound she made, how his finger made her body squelch and squish. It left her and the bond with it vanished and she felt adrift. Then his cock probed between her legs, running past her pulsing pussy entrance like a canoe over rapids. Tim pulled back, she felt it, his cock nuzzled into the cleft of her body, forcing her pussy lips apart.

He stopped, his pending penetration felt hot, tantalizing her with the fullness she wanted and needed.

"Forgive me, Taylor." Tim whispered just before he shoved his brief cock into her milky pussy. She felt it enter her and her body slathered it with her cream. She knew she oozed and she wanted to feel his cum in her. As though he heard her, he jerked once and then slapped his cock into the middle of her cunt, his body ground against her lean ass. She felt him as though he were sealed against her.

"Oh, oh, oh god!" He grunted and the little fidgets that were Tim coming inside her appeared. "Coming." Tim whispered. "Taylor, I'm coming in you again. You feel so good! God, oh god, Taylor!" Then he groaned from down in the roots of his soul, sounding like the echo of night. He pulled back and rammed into her and Taylor's pussy exploded. She arched her hips, hoping for the climax but only feeling the splash of fluid spurting out of her, like he'd stepped carefully into a puddle that was now too full. Juice washed down her legs.

"My turn, Timmy. Get out of her." Cullen Baker hissed, his voice tight and randy. Taylor heard it and the sound of his arousal in his voice shot another jolt of lust through her. She wanted to be wanted with that desperation, with that need she heard in his voice.

Tim pulled out of her. Taylor squeezed her eyes closed. She grasped the desk with both hands, dropping her underwear.

"Billy, watch for Miss Rollins. She'll park close. Let us know when she's close." Ky instructed.

Billy left the room. Taylor felt the presence behind her, a hand on her ass and then between her legs followed by a very hard cock.

Cullen was no gentleman. His hands grasped her ass and squeezed her lean cheeks hard, his fingernails bit into her skin. He pulled her cheeks apart, hard, opening her. He thrust a finger at her pussy, raking through the ridges and ruffles that bulged between her legs. Taylor grunted with discomfort. Cullen felt around, found her hole and rammed her full of cock. He held her by the waist and pulled her back even as he thrust into her. Her body enveloped him completely. He was sufficiently large that her body could clamp down on his cock and seal around the edges but when he squeezed full into her, she lost seal and she felt her body bubble forth.

"Oh, fuck, she's pissing on me!"

Cullen pulled out of her and Taylor felt the horrible emptiness return. She moaned around the loss in her throat, the very real need consuming her.

"No." Her voice squeaked out. "No. Don't."

"That's cum, you idiot." Kam spoke close. Taylor's eyes were closed. "Fuck her or get out of line!"

Line? Taylor heard the word. Her mind registered consciously the rustling in the room. She lifted a little, enough to turn her head and opened her eyes. She saw six guys standing in the aisle in a line leading up beside her. Ky caught her peeking. She walked over and caressed Taylor's brown hair. She leaned down and hissed into her ear even as Cullen fucked her.

"Taylor, hey Queen Taylor, Queen Cunt, can you hear me! Yes, you greedy fuck hole! See them? They are all going to fuck you. Can you come and give them entrance to the Adult Club or will you make them fuck you some other time? You wanted to initiate them all, like the greedy cunt you are so now, they can all come up to you and demand a piece of your ratty ass anytime they like! How do you like that, Queen Cunt Taylor?"

Taylor squeezed her eyes closed. Cullen reentered her and she hid her true reaction from Ky behind that reality, behind his thrust into her body. She bucked as he pierced deep into her. He mounted her and rode her hard and fast to a very succinct completion, spraying her pussy's interior with great globs of cum for what seemed like minutes. His fingers dug into her waist and he jammed her full of cock over and over again, even as she overflowed.

"That's two." Ky sneered. "She still hasn't come. You have to fuck her again. Sorry guys. Either get back in the line or make her fuck you another time. You have this weekend. She'll be at my house for fucking after eight on Friday. You can try to make her come then.

"Step back. I'll get her primed. After she comes once, it's easier to get her to come the next time."

Kam's voice slashed at Taylor's mind, opening her like a virgin's knees. She hated it but she knew that surely if Kam mounted her, she'd come helplessly on his huge cock. She felt it against her back and then it slid down the crack of her ass and over the fluttering surface of her pussy. It was like her body inhaled him, sucking him into itself with a single purpose, to be filled by his lovely cock! Taylor's body bucked as the great cock ran into her. Kam was gentle, careful even but once he bottomed out, he rode her fast and hard. Taylor's body responded after a round half dozen strokes of his cock into her cunt. Her climax was sudden and replete with blinding ecstasy. She groaned and came hard, then again and then again, three great convulsions that may have been distinct climaxes or refrains of the same orgasm, she no longer cared.

"There. The rabid slut came. See if you can keep her coming. In you go. She's flowing and hot. Give it to her. Fuck her." Kam's casual voice rippled around Taylor like it was liquid silver, coating her senses with a rich wealth of lust. She felt another hand between her legs and then a cock entered her. It felt long and thin, poking into her but not stretching her at all. She groaned. The end prodded her deep inside and seemed to hit a button. She felt him, whoever it was, buck into an almost immediate orgasm after entering her and she met it. She gasped and grunted as her own orgasm swelled and rolled through her bent body. Then hands on her ass clinched her cheeks tightly, hard, pulling at them as though trying to rip them apart as though they were halves of a loaf of bread. He kneaded her ass while he blew cum deep into the recesses of her cunt.

She cried out as a new wave of ecstasy rolled through her.

"Jesus, she's coming. She's actually coming!" A guy said.

"I told you, she is the Orgasm Queen. Taylor is the queen of fucking and she won't turn you down. She's a slut and too cheap to be a whore. Fuck her and fuck her some more!" Ky's voice rattled around Taylor like maracas. "Ash, we'll keep a list of who gets in the club now by getting in Taylor and making her come. Steven Klatsky is first in Taylor and in the Adult club."

The third man in her pulled free of her liquid cunt. Taylor felt it, flooded with cum and her own juice, she'd turned swampy. She thought that it was unlikely she'd come again unless Kam fucked her again. She clinched her eyes closed tightly, refusing to beg him to fuck her in front of everyone.

The fourth man mounted her. Taylor felt his cock, not long but big around. He stretched the entrance of her hole but then stopped before touching her very deeply. His strokes were short and staccato violent, hammering at her bent body until he erupted. Taylor felt cum flow out of her and down her legs. She was tacky wet and each new man in her splashed their effluvia higher up on her ass. It felt hot while he slapped against her, the wet impact of his body drown out all of her awareness of anything else. Then he leaned against her, pinning her between his weight and the sharp edge of the desk. He pumped cum into her.

Kam tapped her ass.

"Give me your panties, cunt."

Taylor released her death hold on the desk and pointed down at her panties on the floor, her body obeying even while her mind struggled for comprehension. Kam picked them up and used them to wipe her between the legs, up and down until her panties were soaked through with cum and her juice. He reached around her, smearing them against her face.

"Open up, Taylor, taste your cunt and our cum. Not mine, of course, I don't come in you."

Taylor's mouth opened and she let him stuff her mouth full of the drenched cloth. Her own panties, saturated with her juice and the cum spurting out of her pussy was stuffed in her mouth. She clinched her eyes closed again. She blew through her nose, trying to get enough air and failing. Inhaling sucked the aroma of the slathered cum into her lungs. The sharp smell of male cum and the musty thick smell of her body infused her. She grunted.

Number four left her pussy and moments later a new pair of hands, cold on her steaming ass, grasped her and directed an average cock into her body. He slammed it into her as soon as she accommodated it. It tickled her, teased her but still pleased her. She sloshed as he fucked her. The sound became so loud and so distinct, Taylor felt it in her bones, the embarrassment of being that wet, of being that aroused from being used in this way. Number five launched more cum deep into her body. His cock was long again, but bigger around, not Kam's size but still enough to put tension into the entrance to her pussy. His hands grasped her and pounded into her, over and over, long steady strokes that walked her right to the edge of the precipice and then, without any apology at all, pushed her over into the maw of ecstasy that awaited her.

Taylor felt it, the flood of sensation washing through her. She couldn't catch her breath, panting and jerking. She felt comfortably filled, not stretched, not assaulted, but containing him easily and nicely. His cock rammed into her and withdrew, then plunged back into her, lifting her a little each time as it filled her. She tried to find the rhythm and lift her ass to match the rhythm but she couldn't. She was delirious with pleasure as the climax boiled over and ran down her legs. When he pressed into her, deep down inside her, rooting his cock and clutching at her ass while he held still against her, she bucked into another sudden and profound orgasm. Her movement ignited him and she felt him pulsing against her body, poking against her with little, staccato motions that each deposited a quantity of cum inside her. She couldn't feel the cum in her any longer, as she was swimming in it, hers and the men who'd just fucked her.

"Conny is in Taylor and in the Adult Club." Ky announced. Conny was what she called Roger Kahn, the tall, angular man with the pony tail that he kept coiled and pinned or hung down his back in a single braid. "You can stop now." Ky said, amusement in her voice.

Roger Kahn was puffing and answered her in little spurts.

"Want. To. Come. In. Taylor!" He groaned, his body slapping against Taylor's lean ass, pumping cum into her as he spoke each word, punctuating his injection into her as thought informing her that she was indeed being filled again. She felt thankful for she felt little of it in her flooded vagina.

The erotic fog suffusing Taylor, cleared for a moment and she opened her eyes. She turned her head and looked at the audience, at those observing her while she fucked and was fucked, passive and active, the sexual verb she had become. The rest of the class remained silent and stock still, mesmerized by the sight of the copulating couple on the desk, astonished to be watching coitus in the flesh in their AP English class. Taylor's eyes flicked from face to face. Not one of them met her gaze but seemed to be focused down her body, down where she was hitched to the man inside her. Then she wasn't. He pulled out of her and backed out of her field of vision. The next guy stepped in behind her, felt between her legs for her entrance and mounted her. His groan was deep and resonate and she closed her eyes, imagining for a moment she felt the vibrations of his satisfied groan up between her legs, as though his cock was a tuning fork thrust inside her, vibrating with the thrill of their conjunction.

His hands clutched her hips and he banged against her, the sounds of their slapping bodies suddenly seemed loud, louder than before or she was simply hearing better than she had been. The sound itself oozed into her body and titillated her, then it quit teasing her and she felt the new orgasm flaring inside her. She groaned again, her hips bucking, sheathing the cock far inside her. The guy wiggled against her, stirring and churning her bubbling vagina with his cock, creasing her inner walls with the end of his cock. The orgasm rose up in her and bloomed, a purple passion that penetrated to her core. Her hands gripped the desk. She gasped out loud, her voice sounding stark and embarrassing in the utterly silent room, silent but for the sound of their copulating bodies slapping together, over and over.

Moments after she came, he flowed into her. He sank into her and then simply vibrated against her as the cum flowed from his body into hers. Taylor felt lighter than air, enthralled by the cock, along with the conscious thought that she'd just fucked six men a row!

"Ash, put down Palmer Lewensky as a new member of the Adult Club!"

She'd resigned herself to fucking them all, every jack cock in the room. Number six pulled out of her. Cum drained out of her, gushing and dripping down her thighs, slick, oil and thick.

Number seven ground into her and came rooted down inside her even before she had time to consciously fuck him back.

Number eight slid into her and filled her, a larger bone rammed home. She stretched around it, feeling the soup of her body flowing and the spurting out around the huge cock. Taylor grunted, gasping in a haze of orgasmic bliss, her mind a wad of cotton saturated with cum. The guy's hand's grasped her hips and pounded into her.

"Hey, she's just driving up!" Billy said.

Ky snickered.

"That bitch is always late. The bell's about the ring. The rest of you, gather round and cum on Taylor's face and then let's go. Mr. Chowder, turn her over for us. You can have her still until you pump her full."

Mr. Chowder? Taylor's mind struggled with the name. It wasn't a teacher but not a student either. She grunted as the huge cock pulled from of her gushing body. His strong hands on her ass helped her stand and turned her around.

"Lay down, Miss." The man said. He wore the janitorial grays of the school, the shirt anyway; his pants were pooled around his ankles. His legs were lanky and knobby thin. He lifted her gently up onto the desk.

Taylor stared. The man smelled of ammonia and cigarette smoke. His voice rumbled like a bass drum. Her ass contacted the desk. It was wet. She'd sprayed a few times. Mr. Crowder grasped her knees and pulled them wide, shuffled into the maw of her body and remounted her, crouching to hook the mighty head of his huge cock inside her and then filling her up. Taylor came. Her body exploded as the sensation roared through her. The ramming penetration, the stretching expansion, the bubbling squeeze all conspired to inflate her lust and ignite her passion. Her body bucked and she flopped onto her back. She felt Mr. Crowder shuffle her around on the desk so her head dangled off the front edge and he had her legs pointed up in the air, flat against his the gray shirt on his chest while he hammered her harder and harder.

"Christ, she's acts like she love it!" Someone whispered.

"You wish it was you." A male voice answered the woman.

"Oh god, you're right. I'm jealous of a cum slut. I have to get out of here." Taylor's eyes opened and she saw the room full of people standing, all upside down. She also discovered four or five bare cocks converging on her face. She closed her eyes.

"Ladies, help the guys come on Taylor!" Ky's voice piped into the shuffling, grunting silence. Taylor opened her eyes and found Kam's cock extended over her face and Ky's perfectly painted nails pumping it. He groaned and cum spurted out of his cock. It flew over Taylor's face onto her shoulder. He directed it lower and the thing spat glob after glob of cum onto Taylor's face, clustering on her mouth and chin. As if it worked as a catalyst, three more bare cocks erupted, spouting cum onto the skin of Taylor's face. The hot liquid splattered on her forehead, her closed eyes, her cheeks and chin. The hot, smooth liquid soaked into her lurid flesh, amplifying the vibrating pleasure roaring through her.

"You're done, move." A guy grunted and moments later, Taylor felt more cum splatter onto her face. Her focus shifted to her pussy, stretched and filled with Mr. Crowder. She groaned as he rammed into her and between the hot coating of cum on her face and the thrusting of his mighty love muscle, she climaxed again. Then again. Then again. Each orgasm punctuated by the drawback and then inward thrust of his huge cock plunging deep into her pulsating body. Taylor bucked and shook. Mr. Crowder had her legs V'ed up against his lank chest, holding her with his hands clutching her thighs, while he pummeled her over and over with his great cock.

Taylor tried to open her eyes but cum clung to them making her strain. She saw one cock still bobbing over her face. She reached out and took hold of it. With her other hand, she pulled her sopping panties out of her mouth and dropped them on the floor. The guy let her guide his cock to her mouth and she licked it. She opened her mouth to suck on it and he came. She caught the first load of cum right in the mouth, sailing over her lips and splatting against the back of her throat. She choked immediately. She backed away from the cock and knew he was tossing cum into her hair as she tried to recover from the gag reflex. Mr. Crowder groaned, a deep vibrato that told her he was pumping cum into her at that very moment. She felt his cock swelling inside her. He felt huge and then she came again but this time, she squirted, a veritable fountain of her cunt juice forming a silver fan in the angle of their bodies. Mr. Crowder reared back and slammed into her once more and a huge spout of cum sprayed out of her covering her abdomen and stomach.

"We're out of time." Kam muttered. "Everybody out. Ladies, eat Taylor tomorrow at Ky's house. She'll be there all weekend, available for fucking and sucking. Make Taylor come and join the Adult Club."

Ky stood up and clapped her hands.

"Okay, Taylor is closed for business for today. Use her this week or this weekend at my house. She'll be available for fucking all weekend. Ladies, she's got an ugly cunt but if you still want membership in the Adult Club, you have to eat Taylor's ugly cunt until she comes." The rush to the door picked up speed. In the midst of the evacuation, the end of day bell rang.

Mr. Crowder pulled his great cock out of Taylor. She groaned at the loss. He pivoted her on the desk and, using just her legs, pushed her fully onto it, letting her legs drape off the end, leaving her lying on her back. She found the edges with her hands and held on. She lay still, her face covered with cum. Several times her mind told her to clear the cum off her face but her hands clung to the desk top like it was the wing of a plane. She lifted up one leg and perched her foot on the edge. Her vagina bubbled and oozed cum. She felt it dribbling down her ass crack. She licked her lips and got a heavy dose of the cum syrup on her tongue for her trouble. She held it in her mouth.