A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ky spoke first.

"I have never seen that or know anything about anything of the kind. This is clearly someone trying to gain control of the Adult Club. When I find out who, I'll bring you their head." Her voice shook with rage.

Taylor didn't believe a word of it. She had to act enraged too, so she did her best.

"I agree. Why would you think we had anything to do with this?"

Mr. G just looked at her balefully, like she was insulting his intelligence. The tangled web of truth and lies around the Adult Club made it impossible to explain nearly anything.

Ash didn't speak.

"Miss Compton?" Mr. G prodded.

"I think someone is in love with Taylor and wants to give her great sexual pleasure." Ash's voice didn't waver.

Everyone stared at her.

"What the fuck, Ash?" Taylor muttered.

"Who do we know is in love with Taylor Dillon?"

Ky looked at Taylor, then at Mr. G who looked at Taylor.

Taylor was mystified.

"Tim Stanton." The other three people said, nearly together.

"Oh fuck me, Timmy did this?" Taylor muttered.

Mr. G nodded.

"That makes sense." Mr. G mumbled. "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions...I apologize."

Ky looked about ready to pop. Strangely, Ash was completely calm.

"Why would Tim Stanton do this?" Taylor asked soberly, genuinely confused.

"Oh god, Taylor, pay attention. Tim Stanton has been carrying a torch for you since forever. You just ignore him all the time." Ky snorted and then laughed. "The Queen would never notice him, I guess. He, he's a nice guy. Too nice for Queen Taylor."

Taylor heard something that sounded suspiciously like bitterness in Ky's voice. Her next statement made the bitterness make sense.

"If the Queen would stick to the guy who loves her and leave the rest alone, we'd all be a lot happier! I know, I bet she sees that she'd be happier if she settled for Tim too. We'd all be happier if she just let him have her so the rest of us could be left in peace."

Taylor's head was spinning.

Mr. G sighed.

"Ky, you and Ash get back to class. I need to talk to Taylor in private."

The other two got up and left. Taylor wasn't looking at them but was digesting what was being said. When it was just her and Mr. G, he sat on the end of the desk and peered down at her.

"Taylor, I'm worried about you. You got your first tardy this week in four years. I have heard of you being molested and sexually harassed maybe half dozen times from various sources. I saw you myself a couple times and you refuse to admit it. What is going on, Taylor? You can tell me. I want to help. Why are you suddenly the foot scrape slut of the school? No woman would put up with what you are enduring! Talk to me, let me try to help!"

Taylor broke eye contact with him and looked away, afraid he'd somehow see the simmering lust in her and the need that being accosted, as he termed it, in the halls only stoked the fires in her. She thought about her sexual resume and knew in the pit of her stomach that no one would want to have anything to do with that woman. She just shook her head.

"There's nothing to tell, Mr. G. I thought it would be...I wanted to make the Adult Club something interesting, something sexy and attractive. I decided to..." she gestured at the two pieces of paper, "...I decided to do that for the Adult Club. Ash and Ky didn't know about it. I did it, as a lark. God, I didn't think anyone would really take it seriously! I want to leave a legacy, my legacy is the Adult Club. It'll become a tradition at Swanson. So I decided to make myself the sex object for everyone else to enjoy. To tell you the truth, it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I actually climaxed once. I know that sounds horrible but these are my friends, my class mates and having them touch me in a sexual way, it turns out to be incredibly intimate. That's a strange thing to say, I know but I'm an adult now. I have to try new things to see what is me and what isn't. This was a way to kill two birds with one stone." She stopped short of explaining which birds got killed and which still fluttered around in her chest making it difficult to breathe normally.

"Taylor, you aren't being straight with me." Mr. G said. "I know you pretty well. Remember when you broke your ankle freshman year? You were ready to quit dance and track and everything. You lied to everyone else but you couldn't lie to me. It was killing you. I can see through you. You aren't telling me everything, Taylor and I want you to."

Taylor lifted her eyes and looked at him. For maybe the first or perhaps the last time, she saw him as the handsome, good guy that he was. She shook her head and smiled.

"You're right, Mr. G. A couple hours ago, a guy unzipped my dress, pushed my bra over my tits and sucked my nipples with his finger inside of me. I climaxed. Hard. If I'd been careless I might have bit my tongue off. I've never come like that before. So if I'm not telling you something, it's only because I don't know myself. When I know, I'll let you know, if you're still in the picture."

For a moment, Mr. G studied her but then he slid off the desk and sat in his desk chair.

"Okay, Taylor. You can go to class. No more of this sort of shit though. If this gets out, it might be my head."

She nodded and stood up. Then stopped.

"I, if you don't mind, I'll let this run out the rest of the week. I want to know what this all means. I never imagined it would affect me as it has."

"How has it affected you, Taylor?" Mr. G asked softly, his eyes boring into her.

She smiled.

"I want it to go on until Friday. That's different, isn't it?" She held her breath. Would Mr. G agree or make her shut it down. If she had to shut it down, that would mean she'd have to confront Ky and that didn't sound like any fun at all. Surely no one believed Tim Stanton could do this. No, no one believed that.

Mr. G finally shrugged.

"You're an adult now, Taylor and it's your body. I can't tell you what to do with it. I do wish you'd give Tim a chance though. That guy has been pining after you for three years. Everyone can see it but you. I know he is a nice guy but I was a nice guy once, and it hurts like hell to have a woman like you look past us. Don't look past him, Taylor. Give him a chance, will you?"

She shrugged and smiled but walked out without giving him an answer. Oddly, that afternoon, Mrs. Stineway was called away from her AP English class, what they'd taken to calling Adult Porn English because everyone was over 18 in it, an odd happenstance as of February. She sent someone down to give them an assignment and to tell them not to leave until the bell rang. The minute the messenger left, Kam Klemminson stood up, looked around until he found Taylor and then walked over and locked the door. He very meticulously taped two pieces of printer paper over the glass so no one could see into the room.

He walked over to the desk and sat on it, one leg on the floor the other dangling. He scanned the room.

"Who wants to fuck Taylor?" He asked.

For a long time, no one spoke. Taylor stopped breathing altogether. Her body turned to ice. She couldn't believe this was happening. She dropped her eyes from Kam, not wanting him to see the hunger in her eyes. She felt it ravening in her and didn't dare look around. The silence seeped into her and left her horrified, terrified and drowning in her own lust. No one spoke. She kept her eyes on the desk.

He lifted up a certificate and showed it to the class.

"Who has one of these? We can fuck her if we want and I want her fucked. We should. She needs cock. Anyone can see that. No one would ever fuck her otherwise. Her Frankencunt only gets dick if its raffled off. So? Who want's to fuck Taylor Dillon?" He scanned the room.

The quiet was deafening. No one looked at him, except Taylor who stared at Kam, disbelieving what her ears were hearing. She felt like her body was made of wax, utterly without feeling or response to his words. Only her mind was comprehending them, like it was a pop quiz or something, an academic exercise.

"Come on. We're all adults here. You who haven't been initiated into the Adult Club, this is your chance."

"What do you mean?" Tomas Garcia asked, his voice losing its flat American twang in favor of the musical lilt of his Spanish heritage.

"I mean, fuck Taylor, join the Adult Club. She's initiation now. To get into the Adult Club, you have to fuck Taylor Dillon." Kam chuckled that dry, humorless laugh that warned people to be cautious about tempting him, with anything. "I should make that clear. You have to make Queen Taylor climax. So, ladies, you have a chance to join too."

"What happens when we join?"

Kam shrugged his rugged shoulders.

"Depends on how you got in. Fuck Taylor, that's one way, providing she comes when you do. If you want to go the other way, you get a night when anyone can have you, anyway they like. Ass, mouth, cunt if you have one or are one, either way. If you are female, you'll end up burping cum and leaving a slick trail wherever you go."

"Whose idea is this? We thought...."

"It's Taylor's." Ky spoke up. She stood up and walked up to where Kam sat on the edge of the desk. At that moment, the door opened. Taylor flinched like someone touched her with a hot branding iron. Three people appeared out of the little alley to the classroom door.

"Is this where we fuck Queen Taylor?" One of the three asked, a dark swarthy looking guy with a ponytail, looking vaguely Indian, dot Indian.

"We got the text. We want into the Adult Club too." The woman was short rotund with huge tits but the finest ivory skin. Taylor didn't know her name either but thought of her as "the bowling ball".

Taylor had lifted up her head to see who arrived.

"Taylor, come on up." Ky said, her voice quavered a little. "Time to initiate some more adults!"

Taylor couldn't breathe. She was being offered to the whole class, half of whom hadn't joined the Adult Club but were 18 years old and more were arriving. In the pause, two guys crowded in behind the new arrivals. They were all here to fuck her! She couldn't imagine this moment, ever in her life but here it was and suddenly she began to shake. Her body quivered without moving as adrenaline tore at her control. She bit down on her lip, almost daring to strike blood. She didn't want to be bleeding when someone kissed her or a cock was thrust down her throat. She gasped for air, finally breathing around the frozen knot in her chest. Her hands writhed in her lap. Ky was speaking.

"Taylor pleaded with me, begged even to be allowed to initiate everyone else who wants to join the Adult Club. She says she's the Queen Cunt and she'll fuck you all to death, if that's what it takes!" Ky laughed. "I admire her moxie. She says she's behind in the fucking department and wants to gain some experience, some actual chops so she can claim that she's an actual woman and not just a cum bucket. I warn you, she doesn't know a thing about sucking cock. She's a worthless cunt if there ever was one but she is determined to learn. We'll be collecting bids for the right to train her in sucking cock. She has been Queen Taylor, she wants to earn that moniker when it comes to the Adult Club."

"Bids. Holy shit, Ky, what do you mean by bids?"

"Simple. Friday, this weekend, Taylor is going to initiate everyone in the Adult Club, everyone. Anyone who wants to be a member must make her come. Everyone will have a chance. She'll be available at my house all weekend. Make her come, if you are eighteen or older and you are in. Girls, it's the tongue. Guys, it's the cock. Taylor is the Queen Cunt. Fuck her and eat her. Make her come and you are in. It's like open enrollment. Make Taylor climax and you are in, in Taylor and in the Adult Club. This week, until Friday, you can practice with her.

"Next week, though, we'll repay her because she's a useless cunt when it comes to sucking cock. Next week, Taylor will have beads with numbers on them. Guys, you have her suck your cock. Come in her mouth, spit or swallow and she gives you a bead. Whoever has the most beads by Friday, guy or gal gets Taylor as their sex slave for the next week. Monday morning to the next Monday night, live in the whole week. We'll work it out, depending on who it is and where you all live. She needs to learn how to suck cock. To motivate you all to help her learn, she's going to initiate you this weekend at my house. Winner get her as a sex slave for a week. I'll post the whole scenario on the Facebook page. For now, though let's just have cocks in Taylor. Fuck her on the desk. I've always dreamed about an orgy in English class. Taylor is going to give us that fantasy, here and now, aren't you, Taylor?"

"Jesus, what about Mrs. Stineway?"

"She has been called away. Miss Rollins is on the way so we have to hurry before she arrives. Fuck Tayor and go. This is just a warm up for Friday night. We'll do it as couples. Girls, you'll suck a cock, the cock will fuck Taylor, then you can suck Taylor full of cum. If she comes in either case, you are in the Adult Club. You can do her as often as it takes to get in, starting say, eight on Friday. This is just a trial run for the guys and really, just to let Taylor have a little taste. She's impatient!" Ky sounded so thrilled to be announcing Taylor's sexual prostration.

"If you win the cock sucking contest, you'll have Queen Taylor Dillon as your sex toy for a whole week. She'll live with you and fuck you and anyone you tell her to fuck anyway you tell her to fuck for a whole week. Taylor is too fat and she needs to be on a cum only diet so she's not so fucking heavy when we have to catch her in dance team."

"What about her ass?" Someone asked. Taylor didn't recognize the voice and she kept her eyes down and her head bowed to avoid looking anyone in the eyes, for fear they'd see the sizzle in them, the vaulting lust that left her quivering. Her cunt had gone mushy with moisture and she felt like she was spotting the seat where she was sitting.

"I don't know about Taylor's ass, actually. Taylor, have you been butt fucked before?"

Taylor didn't respond, hoping it was a rhetorical question.

"Cunt Taylor, I'm talking to you, goddammit and when I do, you fucking look at me." Ky's voice cut through the suddenly heavy and thick atmosphere of the room.

Taylor lifted her head and eyes. She swung her head around until she found Ky, leaning on the window shelves about even with her in the row. She was keenly away that every eye in the room was on her. She shuddered uncontrollably. She stood up and looked around the room. Everyone was staring at her.

"I haven't had anal sex yet." She said in as light a voice as she could manage and still have it be heard. Ky was unsatisfied.

"Bitch, speak up. We can't hear you."

"I said, no, I haven't had anal sex yet!" She murmured.

"Hey, is it true that the Cunt Wanted Poster was her? It was Taylor's pussy?" Another voice asked.

Ky shrugged.

"You'd have to ask Taylor." When the guy didn't speak, she glared at him. "Ask her, dumbshit."

"Oh. Taylor was that your pussy in the Cunt Wanted Poster?"

Taylor felt the rush of blood to her face even as her cunt pulsed and swelled between her legs, pulsing and begging to be filled, immediately. The promise had been made and her pussy was eager to collect on it. She nodded.

"Cunt, I swear, you are the dumbest bitch I ever saw." Ky shoved off the desk and came down the row where Taylor sat near the back of the room. She leaned down and kissed Taylor on the cheek. "This is what you asked for, Taylor. Having second thoughts?" Ky's voice was high and tight. Then she leaned in, "Taylor, you do what I fucking tell you or I'll tell them you fucked my father. If you think I am done with you, you are mistaken. You'll fucking know when I am done with you!"

Ky straightened and looked down at Taylor. Taylor stared up at her.

"Put your hand around my neck, Ky!" Taylor rasped. Ky looked so surprised, Taylor nearly burst out laughing both from exultation and from sheer erotic delight. "Choke me. I am the Queen Sex Slave, treat me like the Queen Sex Slave." Ky's eyes flared and she grasped Taylor by the neck and squeezed. Taylor choked immediately, her head filled with pressure.

"Bitch, you were Queen Taylor before but now you are Queen Sex Slave. You have consented to service your subjects, willing to give them what they desire, the right to pleasure you. Is that right, my Queen?" Ky spoke with relish.

"It is."

"You wish them Adults in the room to have sex with you as they wish? To use you, to fuck you!"

"I do. I wish to serve my subjects as a good Queen should. On my back with my quim." Taylor didn't recognize her own voice. Ky spoke to her.

"Go lay across the desk. Someone want to fuck her? Anyone? I mean now, Taylor. Go lay on the desk, lengthwise and lift up your dress so we can fuck you. If you have panties on, best take them off. You'll need them to hold the cum in you so you don't dribble all over. Now, cunt!" Ky's voice cut through the woolly cacophony of emotions in Taylor's mind and body. She was so excited, she couldn't breathe properly. Ky walked back to the front of the room.

When Taylor moved, it was like her body floated up the aisle to the desk where Kam sat, swinging his leg back and forth. He stood and drifted to her right. Taylor felt his eyes on her but she couldn't meet his gaze. More people came in the door. Whispers explained what was happening. Taylor heard the phrase several times "Fuck Taylor" or "Fuck Queen Taylor". She stood still, eyes on the edge of the old oak desk, staring at it while she bent down. Her hands touched her thighs. She slid them up under her dress and onto her waist where they slipped inside the waist band of her panties and she pushed them down her legs. She was stepping out of them when the realization hit her that she had just acquiesced to Ky's demand. She stood there, her panties in her right hand, staring at the desk. She felt Ky swelling up to speak, like a large bullfrog about to belch out a loud croak. Taylor felt it and she moved to the desk. She felt the hard edge against her thighs, just at her crotch. She bent her knees a little and lay down, balling up her panties as she did so. She gripped the side of the desk where the pencil drawer was and with her left hand, she reached around and flipped up her skirt so her ass was exposed to the entire room. She turned her head away from the room, staring into the back of the empty desk chair.

"Holy mother of dog!" Someone whispered. "She's actually doing it!"

"Anyone who wants to join the Adult Club, you can if you make Queen Taylor come now, you can have her any way you like until Friday! Pump her full of cum or eat her until she screams, I don't care. Just use her as she wants to be used. She's a nasty, fuck bucket cunt and she wants to fuck you all. Use her now for practice. Who's first?"

"I'll go."

Taylor knew the voice but she couldn't place it immediately. Her arousal was hot in her, boiling and irrefutable. She was aware of only one thing, the ravening in her vagina, the very vagina that had been portrayed all over the school. Displayed. Exposed. And now it was being offered to the Adults and it was hers, her, her body, her hole. She groaned and no one had even touched her yet. Ky was speaking.

"Tim, you've all ready joined. Surely you don't want to fuck that nasty Taylor hole again?"

"Someone has to go first. Besides, you said this was just practice. This way, this way they'll know she's for real. I mean, that Taylor is just a hole for us to all fuck."

Tim's voice sounded unnaturally high. Taylor lay quivering on the desk. She wanted to scream, "Fuck me, already. Enough goddamned talk! I want cock!" The words roared inside her, glancing off the inside of her skin even as she sought to make it make sense. She couldn't believe she was laying on a desk waiting for someone to fuck her in front of a room full of her adult peers. At that moment, her pussy peaked and gurgled so that a bead of hot liquid swelled and ran down her right thigh. She was so horny! Anyone approaching her, anyone entering her would know immediately that she was pooling inside and any penetration would release a flow of her juice. She was a saucy little twat! She wanted to giggle at the expression.