A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, she licking the cum off her lips." Ky's voice broke the silence. Beyond the door, the raucous sound of the end of school murmured as the backdrop to her voice.

Taylor tried to open her eyes.

"I'll tell Mrs Dougherty you won't be at dance again today, Taylor. Let's go Ash. Unless you want to lick the cum off her face."

"Only if Olson told me to." Ash said, she giggled. "And he's not here."

Taylor lay back, feeling alone finally. The backwash of the gangbang of Queen Taylor echoed around her. Her body strummed with the echoes of her various orgasms. She moved her right hand up to her cheek and sloughed cum into her mouth, taking the gob into her lips and then sucking it onto her tongue. It was still hot, slick, thick and ropey. She swished it around until she could swallow it, fighting the gag reflex as she did. She'd never tasted cum before and this wasn't how she envisioned it happening. Her body vibrated with the experience. She knew she should move but the lassitude in the lee of her climaxes robbed her of the impetus to get up, clean up and leave the school. She'd never be worth a shit in dance today anyway.

Then she heard the door open.

Someone was pulling at the door. She heard high heels clacking on the floor. For a moment, Taylor's heart galloped into high speed but the orgasm-induced lethargy in her body settled on her almost immediately, like a bucket of water tossed on a candle. She relaxed. Suddenly not caring if anyone saw her covered in cum. That thought rallied her senses and she found arousal still possible, fluttering in her chest. God, she thought, someone, a woman by the sound of the high heels, someone was seeing her naked, fucked and literally covered with cum. She felt the humiliation first and then the sharp pleasure that brought her and then the humiliation that pleasure caused and the humiliation that caused; it was an unending spiral that created a rattling erotic crescendo in her body that elevated her out of the moment and left her breathless. The sound of the flowing student body outside the door came to her and then the door thumped closed, muting the rush for the exits.

"Students I'm sorry...oh my goodness!"

Taylor closed her eyes. She recognized the voice. It was Miss Rollins. She was a substitute teacher often called on to sub when other teachers needed someone to fill in. She was a "plain" looking woman but not plain really. She was in her mid to late thirties, widowed, childless, sad but compassionate. Her incredible breadth of knowledge and education allowed her to fit into nearly any class with aplomb and the students loved her. Instead of torturing her as they did other substitutes, they often helped her make heads and tails of the often sketchy instructions left by the ill or otherwise absent teacher. She spoke into the empty room, using her dainty formal voice.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't able to arrive before the bell. Miss. Stineway asked me to remind you all that your term papers will be due next Monday...Taylor, are you alright?"

"Yes, Miss Rollins." Although she was a widow, Nancy Rollins preferred to be called Miss. Taylor didn't move off the desk for fear that she'd gush and splash the cum mixture inside her everywhere. She licked her lips and caught more come from her upper lip and sucked it into her mouth. The feeling left her dizzy and the taste filled her mouth and nose. The smell of cum was strong in her nostrils.

"Taylor?" Miss Rollins voice came to her. "Are you sure you're okay? Oh my, what have they done to you?"

Taylor opened her cum-coated eyes to find Miss Rollins standing over her staring at her face. Taylor tried to smile but had to swallow the cum in her mouth first. It slithered down her throat. She had a sudden longing to feel a cock in her mouth when she swallowed cum.

"My god, Taylor, what happened?" Miss Rollins whispered, one hand against her own cheek. Miss Rollins wore a white glove against the cold.

"They fucked me, Miss Rollins." Taylor answered the question before she realized what she was saying. She felt the woman by her left side, and then a hand lay lightly on her stomach then flinched away, finding it wet.

"Oh my god, Taylor, did someone rape you?"

"I..." Taylor realized she was about to answer positively but realized in time that that could lead to trouble for her and the men who'd come inside her. Still, she longed to say it, to say "They raped me! Yes, they raped me and I came and came and came!" but dared not. However, just the thought in her mind left her wheezing with sexual elation. The idea that she could be raped caught in her throat and she tried to swallow it but she couldn't make it leave. She couldn't believe what was happening to her, the changes occurring in and around her. She groaned. The hand on her back didn't move.

"Taylor, talk to me." Miss Rollins said, her voice was velvet soft.

"I, I was initiating...uh...adults." Taylor managed.

"What? Initiating? What are you talking about?"

Taylor forced her lethargic body to respond. She struggled to get her arms under her, and lifted her torso off the hard desk, suddenly uncomfortably so, sitting up. She stood and felt the flood of cum roll down both legs. She squeezed them together and clinched her body, trying to seal it up inside her. Instead she merely squeezed more fluid out of her body and onto her thighs. It flooded down them.

"Oh my, Taylor you're...what's happening?"

Taylor finally opened her eyes and looked around at the woman. She had honey brown hair with a practical cut but attractive. She had breasts which she delighted in showing off in tight sweaters. She always wore skinny blue jeans and cowboy boots that made her much less formal than other teachers. No one bothered her about her dress because she had a way about her that put others at ease but also attracted a certain pity. Losing her husband, the love of her life had left her wan and papery in life and so she seemed like a strong breeze would blow her over. Even when some students sought to take advantage of that, other students would defend her so her classrooms were orderly but kept so by a student consensus, just because most of them wanted her to have things easy, or easier at least.

Her hand remained on Taylor's side. Taylor turned into it, so that it was now on her waist.

"What happened, Taylor?"

"They fucked me." Taylor managed to croak. Her voice sounded strange to her.

"Who? Who did this to you?" Miss Rollins was beginning to sound angry and Taylor felt chilly fear swoop in and cuddle up to her. The cum oozed down her face, cooling.

"Everyone. As many as wanted to." Taylor whispered. "I initiated them all. They fucked me and I came and came and came. Oh god, Miss Rollins, it was glorious!" Taylor felt the heady thrill of what had happened coursing through her, a new sensation that left her gasping with remembered ecstasy.

"I'm calling the police."

"God, no, no, Miss Rollins, really, I'm okay. I...I started an Adult Club, you know, students over 18 who could make adult decisions. It's a sex club. We have sex, with each other. No minors allowed. Just adults. See? I'm, I'm the initiation ritual." Taylor smiled crookedly. "I have a cunt no one wants to look at and so, the guys are forced to fuck me, as initiation and the girls are forced to eat me to orgasm, for their initiation. I'm like a punishment, a torture. I guess they begin with me and any sex they have after that would be an improvement." The cum was beginning to coagulate and drip off the line of her chin. Taylor stood still, letting it drip off of her face, staring at the substitute teacher, daring her to mention it.

"Oh, you poor dear! That is so unfair. You are a nicely formed young woman. You are. I'd take you to bed myself...oh my, I shouldn't say that." Miss Rollins pointed with her free hand at Taylor's legs, awash now with cum. "Is, uh, is that all you?"

"Oh no. I think uh, six or maybe seven guys fucked me, came inside me and, so, well, I'm brimming with cum. I came a few times myself so my pussy martini is overflowing." Her voice sounded so normal, like they were discussing homework. Taylor looked at the woman and saw there was nothing normal at all in her eyes.

"Taylor, should I call the police? Were you raped?"

There was that thought again and her body reacted true to form again. She was beginning to think that she had no sexual boundaries at all. Slut. That's what a slut is, a person who never says "no" to any sexual request or suggestion at all, a veritable slave to her sexual passions. Taylor Slut. Taylor aspiring Fuck Toy. That seemed to describe her behavior thus far. Taylor felt it, recognized it, loved it and acknowledged the shame she should feel but didn't. She knew she should feel shame, that she should refuse the thrill that the word engendered in her body but she couldn't. She couldn't.

"No, no, Miss Rawlings. No need. I'm fine." She found the wadded, wet panties, untangled them and pulled them onto her body, feeling the chill like an erotic flash. She found her heels and slipped them on, intent on leaving the scene of her sexual degradation, but also her sexual arrogation above every other woman. No other woman had been penetrated by seven men in a row while her peers looked on! Queen Taylor had, right there, on the desk of her A.P. English class! She felt both, her arrogant pride and her luscious shame suffusing her body and the sensations felt all new again. If a man had demanded she fuck him in that moment, she'd have opened her legs and welcomed his cock as needy as she inhaled oxygen. She smiled a wispy smile. "I'm fine." She repeated, feeling the lewd understatement irony lined make her feel literary and clever, perfect for A. P. English.

"Taylor you are not fine! You look like you are drunk. And, and, there's oh my goodness, there's...it's....there's stuff on your face, everywhere. Did someone drug you?"

Taylor's mind clicked on the question and her mouth spewed the thought out, ignoring any filter she might have had.

"Yeah, with their cocks. I'm just fuck drunk. I think I came a dozen times." She didn't worry about the exaggeration. "I'll be all right. I just need to go home and shower. I'll be fine." She listed to the right, corrected and nearly fell over. Her legs weren't working well and her core seemed to have turned to Jello.

"If you go home like that, your mother will know something has happened. You smell like men's cum. I can smell it from here."

Taylor was leaning against the wall next to the door to the classroom. She did feel drunk, dazed and confused. She giggled. Miss Rollins could see cum from where she stood, just a few feet away.

"Taylor, I want you to go home with me." Miss Rollins voice changed a little. "I'd give you a ride but I don't have my car. Perhaps we can take yours? I'll do the driving though."

Taylor's head was bowed. She looked down on herself and saw the generous streaks of cum on her legs, the map of moisture on her dress, dark where her squirting had fallen. She should have gone to her locker but she didn't think that she should take the time out, but the truth was she wasn't sure she could walk that far. She didn't understand what was happening to her body. It felt flushed and empty, like she'd turned to glass and anyone looking at her would see the little neutron star at the center of her erotic universe burning bright. She felt Miss Rollins next to her, the woman's arm slipped around Taylor's waist. For a moment, the woman hugged them together, disregarding the splashings that spattered her.

"Here, let's clean off your face." She released Taylor and picked up the tissue box from the shelves by the windows. She dabbed and dabbed but finally took a big wad of tissues and just swabbed the cum off Taylor's face. Taylor stood still and let her. When the coating of cum was gone from her face, she felt chilly, cold as though it had warmed her somehow.

Miss Rollins put her arm around Taylor again and again, for a few moments, they just stood there together, hip to hip, Taylor's bony hip against the plush fullness of Miss Rollins body.

Together they walked out into the afternoon, turning dark as clouds rolled in, out to Taylor's car. Miss Rollins drove them home. At the last, she dug in her purse and used a key fob to open her garage and drove Taylor's car into it. They got out of the car. Miss Rollins helped Taylor into the house, a small, charming little cottage suited perfectly to a single woman. Miss Rollins helped her into the shower and waited for her to emerge. Taylor's clothes had gone into the washer. Miss Rollins fixed soup from a can for them both and Taylor found she felt better after eating it, replacing the filmy taste of cum on her teeth. The shower had penetrated her fuck drunk haze but the hot soup revived her mind. She sat sipping soup, reviewing what had just happened to her, stoking the eager fires between her legs. It seemed impossible that she should be so horny even now, in the lull after that orgasmic storm that buffeted her and left her stranded on the desk. The only thing wrong with the moment was that she wasn't completely stripped naked.

They didn't speak for a while, not until after her clothes were in the drier. Taylor wore a robe that was clearly what Miss Rollins wore the most, a pink thing with shiny spots on it, it was so old.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Miss Rollins asked.

"I fucked six, maybe seven guys. Or eight, or nine. I don't know. A lot, god, one after the other. In a row, one after the other. I didn't even have time to clean between them. They just lined up and took me."

"Like that? Lying on the desk like that?"

"No. Most from behind."

"From behind?"

Taylor glanced at the woman, having been drawing with her spoon in the empty soup bowl so as not to need to look at her.

"Do you think I'm awful?" Taylor asked softly. "I mean, I didn't have to do it. I just decided to initiate everyone myself, to show Ky Carter that I was a better woman than she is."

"By fucking ten men?"

Hearing the woman speak those words was like seeing a bulldog holding a cracker with caviar on it. Taylor had to look at her, to see the expression on the woman's face. What she saw was...disconcerting. Miss Rollins looked curious, so Taylor nodded.

"There are more to come." She giggled then at the double entendre, unintended. "I mean, the women, they have to make me come somehow, too. This weekend. I have to come with everyone."

"Somehow?" Miss Rollins snagged the word and held it up for inspection. "Somehow? Taylor, what are you talking about?"

Taylor looked over at the woman, suddenly staring her directly in the eyes.

"Oh, I suppose most will have to go down on me. You know, oral sex? Lesbian face plants. Muff diving. Lickety split. They'll suck my pussy until I come. Ky wants me to initiate couples, girl sucks guy, guy fucks Taylor, girl eats Taylor. If Taylor comes with cock, cock gets into the Adult club. If Taylor comes with girl's tongue, girl gets into the Adult club." Taylor looked away, suddenly feeling very, very embarrassed at the words issuing from her mouth. She licked her lips and swore she tasted cum on them, smeared with the salt of the chicken noodle soup.

Miss Rollins shook her head but it looked more like amazement to Taylor.

"My goodness, Taylor, how do you do that? You talk about it like its the most normal thing in the world to you! Fucking ten men? Having a woman lick your vagina? Is this how kids are now days?"

"I'm an adult, Miss Rollins." Taylor said softly. She was looking at the woman but Miss Rollins didn't seem to notice, she was looking off somewhere.

"You are so casual. I mean, don't get me wrong, I admire that but I...good gracious, I don't think I could be that cool if I had just had sex with ten men. I'd be...I'd be...oh my, I don't know what I'd be but I wouldn't be as calm as you."

Taylor had an idea.

"You could join our club, the Adult Club. I mean, it is for adults after all and you're an adult. Maybe you would like to pull a train, let yourself be used the way I am. I can't tell you how intoxicating it is, to have people approach you and just, they just put their hands on me." Taylor gestured at the woman with her spoon. "They don't touch my tits, nothing but nipples and mirages are my tits. With you though, god, Miss Rollins, they'd love to see you naked and laying on a table like that, waiting to be fucked." Taylor stopped talking, feeling like she'd run completely off a cliff.

"Oh my heavens." Miss Rollins whispered. "You're serious. What they said about you is true? You were used for sex last Friday, by a lot of men? And women went down on you?"

Taylor nodded, marking both the disbelief and the envy in the woman's voice. The envy intoxicated her. She was conscious enough to note that she could easily be mistaken, that it might just be her wishful thinking.

This was a woman who had been married and lost her husband and was a teacher and she had amazement in her voice about Taylor Dillon! Taylor looked at her and tried to imagine her naked. The thought lingered in her head, settling down and sitting there. She stared at Miss Rollins without blinking until the woman spoke to her.

"Taylor, you're staring at me."

"I'm sorry, Miss Rollins." Taylor looked away, blinking away the tear in one eye, water made by staring at the woman's full boobs. Miss Rollins wore a crushed velvet top that pulled off both shoulders. Her breasts swayed in it, moving as the woman shifted her perch in the kitchen chair.

"What are you thinking, Taylor?" Miss Rollins whispered.

"About you, in the Adult Club. How would we initiate you."

"How would you initiate me?" Miss Rollins asked.

The drier bleated and shattered the moment.

Taylor was panting, her lips were dry and she feared leaving her smell on Miss Rollins' robe. She stood up and went into the little laundry room and pulled out her clothes and quickly dressed. She stepped out of it with the robe over her arm. She walked to the little couch and lay the robe on the arm. She sat and put on her shoes.

"I better be going. Thanks, for the soup and for giving me a place to clean up." Taylor said, suddenly feeling shy and embarrassed. The reality that she'd been taken by six or seven or eight or nine or ten men in a row was just sinking into her mind. Taylor walked to the garage door, put her hand on the doorknob and stopped. She felt Miss Rollins move in behind her. She turned to face the woman. They were close together, so close Taylor could feel the woman's body heat and smell her perfume. Taylor licked her lips. Miss Rollins had a strange smile on her lips.

"I know you want me, Taylor. I can feel it. I know you want to put your hands on me, to touch me, to feel my body." Miss Rollins whispered, her voice a low contralto. "Say you want me."

"I want you." Taylor blurted the words before she could think, eager to please, before anything at all entered her mind. Her body spoke for her before her slurring mind managed to make a reply. Her body, throbbing from being fucked at school, felt bright and new, as though she'd been shined up and now she was ready to be used again. Miss Rollins' hand found the keys to Taylor's mother's car in her hand and took them away, laying them aside on the kitchen counter.

"What do you want of me, Taylor?" The woman said, still whispering.

Taylor closed her eyes. Her sexual capacity seemed unlimited. The feeling crept up her legs and wriggled into her pussy. Taylor felt the oily slickness of the many helpings of cum inside her. She'd tried to extract it with her finger in the shower but she got so excited she left her pussy to its own devices. Now it was bubbling again. She opened her eyes and looked Miss Rollins in the eyes.