A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between first and second period, however, she sucked off three guys one after the other. They were much more the usual fare. Once their cocks touched her lips, they came, as much from the experience of being blown in school as from Taylor's technique. She didn't bother to clean up for any of them so when they finished she had three varieties of cum coating her face and neck. Some ran down her chest between her tits, making her nipples itch. God she wanted someone to twist them and pull them! That thought took her breath away.

Olson and Ash had returned to class and collected his marble. The three after first period made five for the day and that made twenty seem not merely possible but likely and even a minimum. Ky's promise to provide more marbles and it implicit promise that Taylor would lose her marbles began to seem less absurd. Between second and third period, she sucked a guy in an empty room and scuffed her knees for the first time. Looking down at her knees, they showed clearly that she'd been on her knees. Her hose was torn and snagged no both knees. The thought thrilled her.

Between third and fourth, two guys had her blow them in the guy's bathroom with guys coming and going while she sucked them clean. It didn't seem to bother them so she just left the cum on her face. In class, she smeared it around and even licked it off her fingers. Her explanation of a skin disorder was accepted with arched eyebrows by both teachers but they didn't want to make an issue of it. After third period, there were five guys who wanted her to blow them and she, and they, were tardy to class. She never bothered to clean the cum off her face and no one else seemed to mind, or at least the promise of her mouth on their cocks offset the cum already on her face. Her cocksucking lessons turned into a fad and everyone wanted to participate. The amount of cum on her was becoming unmistakable and the smell was overpowering. Still, her teacher ignored her. Something was up.

She'd been avoiding the issue all day. She knew Mr. G was waiting for her "master" answer. She had no idea what to say. Truthfully, the weekend had been phenomenal. That much sex had seemed impossible to her and now, now she was getting blow job lessons. How could she stop doing that and hand control over to just one person? Or three if Mr. G was to be believed or accepted? That made no sense.

On the other hand, however, the idea of having someone own her, made her hot and breathless. She felt it as a desperation that welled up inside her like a need and she knew she wanted it, needed it but she was smart enough to know that her imaginings were not necessarily going to match the reality as it appeared in the real world. That stopped her from running to his office and prostrating herself before him and screaming yes, yes, yes. She had to retain some control.

In the back of her mind, though, she knew her answer because her COMPULSION had told her what to do. She had her instructions and she would do as she was told. That seemed clear but she had to resist or they got the wrong idea, that she would fit with any scheme at all. She couldn't and wouldn't and she had to make sure that remained clear.

Over lunch hour it became obvious that Sucking Taylor had become a thing. She was accosted first by Bobby Drapper and she blew him in the music room. In minutes there were six more guys standing around her, waiting their turn. She sucked them all and after three, when she realized there was no way she could wear that much cum, she began to swallow it, drinking from their surging cocks even as the others watched. Once she swallowed, they all wanted her to swallow and tried to jam their cocks down her throat. When they were slight weenies, that wasn't a problem but the larger ones posed difficulty and she kept gagging and coughing them up. She ended up with a lot of cum in her hair and down her dress, even some on her tits. She found she loved the sticky sensation on the skin of her chest and made sure to splash more liberally down her front when they came.

She sucked ten guys in quick succession over the noon hour. Suddenly twenty seemed more like a bare minimum. Between fourth and fifth period, she blew three more guys bringing her daily total to twenty! She felt proud and was licking her fingers when she saw Mr. G striding towards her down the hall. Suddenly the coating of cum on her face didn't seem so cool and her explanation of prescribed face cream didn't seem like an explanation Mr. G would ever swallow. Taylor hooked on that word and almost choked just from avoiding laughing. A bead of cum dropped off her chin and she caught it with one hand. She turned to walk the other way but Mr. Gs voice lashed out and caught her by the scruff of the neck like a truant puppy.

"Miss Dillon, my office please!"

She stopped, turned and faced Mr. G and then when he turned and walked back the way he had come, she followed him. The rumble of voices mumbling about cum on her face and Taylor's incoherent cock sucking skills barely affected her. The level of her arousal remained more or less constant now, what with the constant reminder of her sexual status coating her face. She walked down the hall, finally having the chance to pay attention to the eyes on her smeared state of being. She saw Anne and got a flutter in her chest because Anne had turned eighteen Sunday and the family was going out to celebrate her birthday on Wednesday night after her father got back into town. Taylor felt her sister's eyes on her and knew she'd run home to mommy...but what would the little bitch say? Taylor had cum on her face at school today? Taylor wanted to laugh at that conversation, imagining what her mother would say, hearing "cum" used in a sentence by her precious Anne. Taylor lifted her head and walked proudly past her uninitiated but adult sister, feeling the cum on her face heat as she blushed, despite her nonchalance. The office was bustling but seemed to freeze like a manikin challenge when she appeared, smeared with cum, in Mr. G's wake.

She entered the office and when he gestured, she closed the door.

"Sit down, Taylor." He said softly.

She moved to the chair before his desk and sank into it. Suddenly the film of cum on her face felt hot and awful, awfully conspicuous.

"Face cream? Really, Taylor?" Mr. G shook his head.

She wanted to ask why she wasn't being expelled. This wasn't acceptable behavior in Swanson or any other high school for that matter. How could this be happening? If that was happening, he'd have tossed her a towel and told her to get out of Dodge.

Mr. G didn't look at her for a while but stared down at his hands, folded before him like he was praying, asking for something essential to his well-being. He spoke as though he addressed his hands or the god he worshiped, asking for something unseemly.

"I've told the other teachers that you report exclusively to me, that you are mine and that I'd share you when the time came. No one will interfere with you if you deign to submit to me, Taylor. After this weekend, surely you see the crucial importance of having a master someone to shield you from such use again. You have no ability to refuse any sexual suggestion. You're a true and faithful slut, Taylor and I want to give full expression to your sexual majesty while protecting you from yourself." He looked up from his hands.

Taylor felt the tension in her body. She was keenly aware of the cum heating on her face while Mr. G stared at her. She licked her upper lip, gathering some of the cum there onto her tongue, savored it and swallowed it, never letting her eyes leave Mr. G's steady, sexy gaze.

"I asked you to decide, Taylor. What is your decision?"

She shuddered, like a terrible cold draught had blasted under her skirt and chilled her to the bone. She closed her eyes.

"Yes." She whispered, her voice quavered. "Yes, master."

"Open your eyes, Taylor. Look at me."

She did. For the first time, she felt his handsome good looks as a caress on her body. She shuddered softly, the erotic appeal of the moment soaked into her and suffused her completely. She felt full of non-specific need, wanting something but with little clear idea of what it was. Then, as if her mind understood the quandary and answered a query, she knew what she was feeling. Owned.

"Oh god." Taylor whispered, aware of what had just happened.

"No. You will worship me, Taylor. I will be your god, you will be on your knees before me!" Mr. G whispered. "Mouth open, ready to swallow what I release into your mouth."

"Oh god, Mr. G, I don't know how to suck cock! I don't. I know I don't!" All of her insecurity, all of her bravado crumpled and swirled around her.

Mr. G stood up.

"I know, Taylor. That is why we have decided to help you. I know this is your week to suck cock. Everyone knows. I also know that at the end of the week, you'll be presented to the one with the most marbles from your cock sucking practice for a week. That person, whoever it is, will be your second master. I will see to that. I promise. That person will own your heart and they will love you and desire you as the lover even as you are the beloved, even if you feel nothing for that person, there will be a wealth of emotion and delight in you. I'll see to that. Your body, Taylor, that is mine to use and to share as I see fit. You understand this, don't you?"

She met his eyes, looking up at him. She nodded slowly, feeling otherworldly, transported out of the humdrum days of her life into this new reality. The cum on her face felt suddenly hot and she wanted to wipe it off.

"We must be circumspect, Taylor. No one must know that I own your ass." He grinned then, a truly lascivious grin. "And your tits and cunt and that lovely little mouth of yours. You have been fucked by every adult in the school I understand. You must do something for me now, something subtle and devious."

"Oh? What's that?" Taylor clicked back to the many conversations they had had like this where Mr. G had asked her for favors, insights, intelligence about what was going on in the school. Ever since her broken ankle and his investment in getting her on her feet again and making her run and dance again, they'd had the special bond. It was part of her Queenship in the school, her ability to sell fringe ideas to Mr. G and to escape his wrath when they overstepped, which they did, but nothing like what the Adult Club represented. Taylor felt the sinking feeling in her stomach, sure that he was going to ask her to shut it down. She was surprised when he spoke.

"I want to join the adult club." He said softly.

Taylor heard his words but the meaning came through with different words entirely namely, "I want to fuck you!" She nearly chortled, thinking about how Ky would scream if she knew that Mr. G fucked Taylor first! The door opened.

Taylor nodded. Her first thought, however, was not of Mr. G fucking her, her first thought was of how furious Ky would be when she discovered that Taylor Dillon would be the one to initiate Mr. Gordon Glouchester into the Adult Club. Then she thought of Miss Rollins and her stomach lurched, turning over like a pregnant woman in bed, heavy and ponderous.

"I want to have sex with them all, all the adult girls of Swanson High and as my secret agent slut, you are going to help me."

Taylor's chest throbbed and she felt like jumping up and screaming. But then the door latch clicked and the door opened.

"Oh, Miss Cummings. Thank you for joining us." Mr. G said without any hint of the interrupted conversation.

Miss Cummings nodded and closed, and with some fanfare, locked the office door. She then got carefully to her knees. Mr. G continued as if the new turn in his conversation had been the subject before the door opened.

"Taylor, we understand that this is Taylor's Cocksucking Lessons week and we want to help. Clearly, you have some ways to go before you can suck a cock properly. The proper way to suck a cock is to inhale it, suck it and make the man come, all without drooling, and without letting any of his cum escape your lips, which means you swallow and swallow it all. That opens the world up to you because, if you can suck and swallow without leaving a trace, you can blow the bishop and no one will know, whatever they suspect unless you forget your breath mints and let them get too close or kiss them. Some cum does smell, hence the moniker, cum breath or is it cock breath? No matter. Miss Cummings and I would like to show you the proper way to suck cock. This is not possible with just one of us so you must understand that we have some risk in helping you. However, since you have cum all over your face, and since you are going to start initiating other adults than just students into the Swanson Adult Club, we think it is worth the risk. You'll select a woman to initiate, preferably one of the teachers here."

"But I thought..."

Mr. G put a finger to his lips. Miss Cummings had her eyes closed so the gesture went unremarked. Mr. G moved around the desk. He unzipped his pants. The sound opened Miss Cummings' eyes. She followed his approach and when he was within reach, she shooed away his hands and finished extracting his cock through the open zipper of his pants. It was an odd sort of instrument, with what appeared to be scar tissue or something around the head, making it appear to be ruffled and ridged. Nothing about Mr. G's cock looked regular. It was lusciously long and had a curve in it, more of a squiggle. It was so out of the ordinary Taylor stared at it and felt distinct disappointment when it disappeared down Miss Cumming's throat. Miss Cummings inhaled it in one smooth motion, demonstrating the technique Mr. G had described. Taylor was duly intimidated.

Miss Cummings enveloped his odd cock and sealed her face against his abdomen. It was lyrical but in a wordless sort of way because Miss Cummings hummed. It wasn't the toneless throb of a cocksucking motor head, it was musical, like she was humming while she worked. Taylor found herself leaning a little so she could see the woman's neck through the tangle of her lovely blond hair. She could just make out the cock ridge in it, the swell that spoke of the cock the woman held tight in her mouth and throat, without movement, without gagging, without struggle. The neck ridge bespoke of an accomplished cocksucker. Then Taylor saw it, the subtle ripple on the woman's porcelain neck with the tight bass thump as she swallowed around Mr. Gs cock.

Mr. G groaned.

"Oh my god, Ester, you suck cock better than anyone in the world!" He muttered, moving a hand to the back of her head. It didn't hold her there, there was no need. Mr. G seemed to be steadying himself using her head for balance.

"Jesus, Mr. G, have you had the whole world suck your cock?" The words left Taylor's mouth before she could stop them. Mr. G's eyes opened and he turned his head to look at her. She could see his struggle to form words into sentences without any more thought than was in his mind at the time while at the same time suppressing the urge to laugh. His mouth worked and he licked his lips once just before stiffening, tightening his hold on Miss Cummings' head and hunching against her face, smearing her makeup and injecting cum far down her throat. He groaned from his toes upwards.

Miss Cummings groaned in perfect harmony. She rose up a little higher on her knees, changing the angle, making it tenser in her throat as the man came for her. She held tight to his thighs, her hands gripped his trousers as if she wanted to yank them down and mount him. Taylor realized that was her own projection. Watching this woman blow Mr. G was performance art. It was beautiful! It made her breathless and envious and she wanted to mount him immediately! When Mr. G finally slumped, his hands on Miss Cummings' shoulders like she'd transformed into a walker and he into a crippled old man, the woman slowly extracted the cock from her throat and mouth, slurping quietly as she did so until it appeared once more, clean, glistening and still hard as calculus in all its misshapen glory. She used Mr. G's hands to rise up, which Taylor noted with some satisfaction, that Miss Cummings didn't have Taylor's grace getting to and from her knees.

"Taylor, that is how you suck a man's cock. Leave it clean so that if his wife or girlfriend or boyfriend inspects it, it'll be saliva sour but not cum crusty. It's not only polite but it ensures that he'll know you can suck his cock and leave no incriminating evidence. That may never apply to you, since you have opened your knees to the world and thus your mouth, I suppose, but the time may come when it is beneficial to you to be able to suck a man's cock and leave no trace. They will love you for that because that means you can be discreet." The woman smiled her incandescent smile. "So, Taylor, you know what that means?" Taylor shook her head. "Practice, practice, practice!" Miss Cummings chortled, her eyes squinting with amusement at her own wit.

"You have an unique opportunity, Taylor. Every adult cock in the school is being made available for you to practice on. Swallow them all. You'll get the chance to discipline the gag response until it is fully within your control and in a very short time. When you can do what I just did, you'll be a cocksucker any man will love."

"What about his woman?"

Miss Cummings' face altered, scrunching up like she'd been punched in the gut. Taylor saw her tactical error immediately and sought to cover it over.

"I loved watching you, Miss Cummings. You're an artist. I mean, god, it was so elegant and smooth, like it was as natural to you as breathing." Taylor let the admiration drip from her voice. The admiration was real, letting it run down her chin, however was intentional. Miss Cummings swelled up with pride, unable to resist a little well-applied flattery.

"Yes, well, Taylor, why don't you try? Mr. G often talks about putting his cock in a student body. I think you should be his first. Take off your panties. You should taste yourself on him."

Taylor's body caught fire, like she'd been dipped in napalm. Mr. G watched her step out of her panties but when she moved them towards her slurried face, he shook his head.

"Miss Cummings, please, clean Taylor's face for her. She seems to have quite a lot of cum on it."

Miss Cummings looked at Mr. G like he'd slapped her for complimenting him. The shock was clear and evident.

"Miss Cummings, in time, Taylor will need to learn to lick pussy and she'll surely spend lots of time learning on yours. You know how much you enjoy initiating a new adult into the joys of Sapphic love. Tease her with your tongue, Miss Cummings and make her shake with anticipation. Lick cum off her face and her tongue will itch to return the favor, somewhat lower on your beautiful body. I told you, when she agreed to let me be her master, I'd share. I will. She has. Please, clean her face so I can fuck her."

Miss Cummings nodded and moved to stand before Taylor. She grasped Taylor's head with both hands and extended her tongue and licked over Taylor's lips. The sensation tortured Taylor. She wanted the woman to kiss her to take her, to push her down onto the desk and eat her but Miss Cummings tongue only swabbed up and down and back and forth over Taylor's face. It felt rough, rather like a cat's tongue but soft too. At the last, Miss Cummings used a finger to dab cum from Taylor's forehead, which she promptly put into her mouth and sucked clean. She then flinched and turned away, walking over to the office door and putting her hands on it.

Taylor noted the woman's fine, fine ass and her hands twitched. She wanted to handle Miss Cummings ass! Miss Cummings interrupted her reverie.