A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Gordon, how can you do that to me? You know what it does to me to handle a young woman like that?"

"I am always looking for ways to arouse you, Ester. I told you Taylor would submit to us, to me. You love it when I give someone to you but you love it when I make you wait more. Admit it."

"Oh yes, Gordon, tease me some more."

"What should we do with this young woman next?" Mr. G asked, looking at Taylor but speaking to Miss Cummings.

Miss Cummings turned around and leaned against the door, her hands flat on it beside her wondrously shaped body. Taylor stared at her.

"Gordon, dear, time to fuck a student. Taylor wants to suck your cock. I want her to taste herself on you, so plug into her cunt socket and then let her try to deep throat you."

Mr. G's eyes went glassy and dull. Miss Cummings moved away from the door, approaching Mr. G whose cock was still hard and still protruded from his pants. She grasped his misshapen cock and used it to turn him to face Taylor. Taylor stared at Miss Cummings' hand wrapped around his hard cock and felt the tingle run up inside her. She thought of her weekend and the twenty or thirty cocks that had fucked her forty or fifty times and suddenly she wanted this one inside her. Her COMPULSION flared in her, dragging her to the edge of the maw of her own desire. The feeling of cock in her mouth had left her empty and unsatisfied and now it was time to be mounted. Mounted. She loved that expression, she was a mare to be mounted by a stallion.

"Turn around, Taylor." Miss Cummings whispered. "Time to be fucked."

Taylor turned around before her mind processed Miss Cummings' words. It wasn't the words themselves that mattered, it was how Miss Cummings delivered them into the air around them, like a puff of smoke she'd held for its intoxicating effects. Her voice trembled, a slight warble in it that she couldn't control, anxiety mixed with anticipation. Taylor assumed the position on the end of the desk, leaning on her elbows. The hand she felt between her legs wasn't Mr. G's. It was Miss Cummings'. The thrill the woman's fingernails on her skin sent up Taylor's spine made her knees wobble. She went flat onto the cool surface of the desk. She wished she was naked so she could feel the smooth desktop on her nipples. Her body felt hot on the cool desk top, exposed as she was, posed as she was, presented as she was, a hole to be plugged by Mr. G's wobbly cock.

The cock at her entrance interrupted her reverie about her own tits. The odd-shaped head parted her pussy lips and Mr. G shoved it into her. Taylor knew she was slick and wet and willing inside and his cock confirmed it by sliding deep down into her, filling her and stretching her even as its textures scraped at her inner contours. Taylor groaned, a long, impassioned sound that punctuated the swelling arousal that was peaking with the penetration. She'd paid no attention to her arousal during the day of sucking cock. She'd focused on the feeling of cum on her face, dripping down and off her chin and jaw and the luscious looks people gave her as she floated down the halls of the high school, face drooling cum. Now, with Mr. G's cock plunging into her, the day's erotic potential exploded into kinetic passion. She climaxed the moment she felt Mr. G's pubic hair tickle her ass.

"Oh my god, Mr. G, you're finally fucking me!" She gasped as the climax possessed her.

He responded by pulling out of her.

For a horrible moment, Taylor thought her words had enlightened him to his deplorable use of her and he was resisting further temptation, reverting back to being the "good guy" he'd been so often in the past, asexual and sexy at the same time. The next thought though, orthogonal to that, was that Ky would be furious to know that Mr. G's cock had slid into Taylor so easily, and first. Taylor was puzzling over how to make sure Ky knew Mr. G hadn't fucked her first, he had fucked Taylor, as Miss Cummings pulled her off the desk and pushed her onto her knees. Taylor realized she was thinking too much when Mr. G's cock spanked her cheek, leaving a damp impression there. The lurid feel of her own wet arousal coating his cock made Taylor's chest ache. She looked up.

Mr. G's eyes were still clouded.

"Taylor, it is impossible to suck a cock that has been inside you like this neatly. You either have to lick it off or it is going to foam around your lips and boil out all over you."

Taylor nodded, acknowledgment.

"The key is to prepare yourself for it before you ever touch it and then just take it down as far as you can in one go. Don't do it a little at a time. Make the gag reflex as bad as you can and then resist it at its worst. If you succeed at that, then it is fully possible that you can hold his cock like I did until he comes. Since he just shot off, that isn't too likely to happen soon. If you can't hold it, try to keep your mouth fixed on the end so when he comes, you can try to swallow it all. Otherwise you end up with a facial."

"I like that." Taylor said, her mouth speaking her fear, the fear that if she learned to swallow, then she'd not get to feel the cum on her face. "I like having cum on my face."

"But then everyone knows that you have been sucking cock, Taylor."

Taylor fixed her eyes on the glistening cock before her face. She nodded.

"Yes. I know." She said and then licked Mr. G's cock head. He jerked like she'd touched him with a needle.

"Oh fuck, Taylor, suck my cock!"

Miss Cummings seemed unable to respond, stunned by Taylor's casual notion and the acknowledgment it contained. Then she smiled, the thought assimilated fully. Miss Cummings understood and seeing that acknowledgment in her eyes made Taylor nervous.

Taylor felt the words like they interacted directly with her nerves. The zing on her skin went down her spine to her pussy and she longed to be filled again. She wanted him to fuck her again but before she could speak her request, his hand found the back of her head and his cock was sliding into her mouth. Remembering Miss Cummings' advice, Taylor leaned in and did her best to push the cock down her throat all at once, to make the gag reflex real. It swelled up and she fought free of his hand and his cock, coughing and gagging. Her eyes welled up and tears ran down her cheeks. Miss Cummings' hand stroked Mr. G's cock while Taylor struggled to regain control of herself. When she finally looked up again, Mr. G groaned and his cock spat cum into Taylor's face. Miss Cummings' hand blurred on his cock.

"Oh god!" Taylor hissed as the first hot splat of cum hit her left cheek. Another landed on the left eyebrow and dripped into her eye. She closed her eyes and let him spray her with cum. She groaned, the roiling pleasure tortured her. This was something she could never ask for, never request, and would only have at times like this, unplanned and impossible to reproduce on demand. She savored the moment, even while her body as a whole begged to be bent over the desk and penetrated. The delight of hot cum on her face contorted the desire writhing inside her.

Taylor didn't try to open her eyes until she heard the zipper on Mr. G's pants heralding the departure of his cock from her world. One eye was gooey with cum and she had to wipe it off with one finger. She looked at it with the full intent to take finger and cum into her own mouth but Miss Cummings grasped her wrist and pulled it high and sucked the gob of cum off of it. That simple gesture sent a huge shiver through Taylor's overstimulated body. The hypersensitive sensation of the woman's mouth sucking at her finger made Taylor weak, like a million butterflies were loose inside her chest.

"I'll be in class, come up as soon as you can, we have another quiz, Taylor." Miss Cummings whispered.

Taylor nodded, her mind a cloud of wool but damp and thick.

Miss Cummings unlocked the door and sauntered through it, her high heels clicking on the outer office floor. The door thumped closed behind her.

"Taylor, I know you don't understand what it means to have a master. We must be circumspect. This weekend you fucked everyone."

"Twice." Taylor said, her eyes clearing. She felt something akin to pride.

"You can't do that any more. Queen Taylor initiated everyone, now it is time to stop them from using you so freely. If you are free and easy, you will have no value. You must begin to resist them. If I am to be the master of your body, you must fuck when I say fuck, suck when I say suck and only then."

"Ky wants to give me away as she sees fit."

Mr. G nodded.

"I know. She has always wanted to dominate you. Let her. Fight as you always have but in the end, submit. Make her think she has a firm hold on you."

"She does." Taylor whispered. Mr. G's brow furrowed. Taylor cringed, suddenly aware how close she was to telling him everything and explaining why Ky thought she had an unbreakable hold on Taylor Dillon. She suppressed the urge to confess all but the effort made her shake.

"It excites you?"

"I...I don't know." Taylor said honestly. She was thinking of Ky's mother and that certainly did excite her.

"Taylor, to be a perfect fuck toy will take some doing. We must train you in all the skills so that when you are handed around to someone, you can both give and take pleasure from them and their body. If you give it away on demand, pretty soon no one will want you because everyone has had you. Restrictions increase your value. I'll provide those restrictions. You are just three holes, Taylor. I don't mean to demean you but your body isn't going to attract anything but flies. It is your willingness to fuck that will attract users. You are a sex app and we want as many people to download you as possible but it is using you that is the best result. This must balance with restrictions. To have you, they must always trade something, to one of your masters."

Taylor shuddered again. The fever in her shredded her mind.

"Ky told Mr. Crowder he could fuck me this week, for letting me suck his cock."

Mr. G laughed.

"Don't worry about that, Taylor. If Earl wants to fuck you, let him. We can't have you stop being the school slut too abruptly so keep going as you have. I'll design a way to rein you in but I don't quite know how to manage that yet. Do whatever Ky tells you...for now. I need to find a way to control her and let her understand that you're mine and not hers. Once she learns that, then I'll truly be your Master."

"Then what?" Taylor asked, suddenly terrified that she'd lose the thrill of being used.

"Then I'll hand you off as I see fit. Imagine being bent over a table in the teacher's lounge and having them use you all day long." He smiled and reached out a hand and touched her cheek with the back of his fingers. "You are a sex object but more than that, you'll be a sex aid, something to add to someone else's sex. Miss Cummings is desperate to get you in bed with us and I am teasing her mercilessly by keeping you out of her reach. For now, though, Taylor, you cannot say 'no' to anyone. Stay the slut. Let anyone have whatever they want until I can manage to contain you. Okay?"

Taylor nodded.

"Get to class."

That was easier said than done. Cole Larson caught her in an empty hall and had her blow him right there. He came the moment her mouth closed around his cock. Taylor pulled back and took his cum on her face, wanting the coating to go with Mr. G's. At the door to physics class, she met Tim Stanton and he stared at her. He didn't say anything but let her slip past him into class and set to the quiz. Miss Cummings was very blaise about the cum on her face. The others in the class kept snapping quick looks at her and Ky took her picture. It appeared on the SAC facebook almost immediately.

Before A.P. English, Taylor sucked off two more guys and then did five after school was out, swallowing them all because she knew she had to wash it off for dance team anyway. Next week track started and dance team would move to the noon hour or evenings as the girls could fit it in. Several girls ran track so they had to adjust.

She dressed for dance team in an eerie silence. The weekend's activities...activities! Her weekend on her back fucking every adult with a cock or willing tongue had obscured the last time she was at dance practice. Every adult gilr had sat on her face, rubbing their pussies on her face while Olson fucked her. The humiliation flooded through her and she felt her poor neglected pussy tingle and twitch. She looked around the locker room. She wished she could touch herself but dared not. The other girls were terribly quiet. They kept glancing at her.

Practice reverted back to normal, as though Thursday hadn't happened. They flowed much better and Mrs. Dougherty made no acknowledgment of her threat until practice was nearly over. Ash missed a step and Mrs. Dougherty exploded. She cursed Taylor roundly for a minute and then finally pointed at Ash.

"You two, private practice after we're done." Mrs. Dougherty's eyes burned into Taylor and Taylor had no doubt about what the woman was thinking. Sure enough, the moment dance practice was over and everyone else scampered for the showers, Mrs. Dougherty' pointed at Ash.

"In my office. You too, Taylor."

Ky stood stock still staring at them but when Mrs. Dougherty gave her "the look", she turned and strutted away.

In the office, the woman yanked down Ash's leotard, pulling it off her shoulders and down her legs, stripping her naked.

"On the desk, Ash. I warned you. That mistake must be punished and everyone will know I'm serious if it's you Taylor eats first." She clapped her hands like she did in practice. "Taylor, now, lick her slit."

Taylor stared at Ash's pussy, clean shaved, graceful, pretty, unlike her own with all its flaps and ridges. Ash appeared like a perfectly neat entrance to her body.

"She's sweaty." Taylor whispered, but her body was vibrating.

"I won't say it again, Taylor. Hesitate and it'll be everyone, like last time!"

Taylor knelt, keeping her back straight so she was as graceful as she could manage. She put her hands on Ash's knees and Ash leaned back, peering between her breasts as Taylor's mouth approached her pussy. Taylor stopped.

"Christ!" Mrs. Dougherty growled and Taylor felt the woman's hand on the back of her head. "I said eat that cunt, Taylor!" Mrs. Dougherty pushed Taylor's head forward, mashing her mouth against Ash's mound, then forcing her lower until their two sets of lips kissed. Taylor licked up Ash's slit.

"Oh god, Taylor!" Ash cried, her voice an untuned guitar string, plucked far to hard.

Taylor felt it then, the thrill of making someone else cry out with her tongue. She pushed at Ash's pussy and felt it open under the pressure. The immediate damp welling surprised her. Ash smelled of sweat and cunt but she tasted, god, she tasted...interesting. Taylor pushed her tongue deeper into the girl and Ash groaned again. Taylor parted her lips and fit them to Ash's pussy and kissed her. When her lips smacked as she lost suction, Mrs. Dougherty pulled her head from between Ash's legs.

"That's fine. Go on. Go shower."

The walk to the shower was damp and silent. Ash never looked up from the floor. Taylor felt everyone staring at her as she walked into the locker room. She headed straight to the toilet and slammed the door. She was quaking, her hands shook and she couldn't breathe. She heard the lone shower come on and then it shut off. She sat hugging herself until she thought everyone was gone. She slipped out of the toilet stall and peered around the corner to the dressing area.

"She loved it. God, Taylor kissed my vag like she was in love with me." Ash was whispering to Ky and several of the other adults.

"She's a slut." Ky growled.

"God, she fucked everyone and everything this weekend." Ash agreed. "What a slut!"

"She didn't fuck everything, not yet." Ky said, her voice filled with foreboding. "Let's go before she undresses and makes us all puke!" The other girls laughed and they left the locker room empty, echoing with their laughter.

Taylor was shivering. She stripped, staggered into the shower and under the shower, touched herself. Her hand flew as she rubbed the sensitive places and tried to make herself climax but it is nearly impossible to do it standing in a shower, for her anyway. She finally gave up and shut off the shower. She walked out to the dressing area, toweling herself off and stopped, startled.

Mrs. Dougherty stood with her arms crossed under her impressive tits. For a long moment, they stared at each other. Mr.s Dougherty dropped her arms, turned and left the locker room. Taylor didn't understand what just happened but she figured it would become clear. Eventually. She dressed and walked out to her car, physically and emotionally drained. It was like the weekend was catching up to her.

She drove home and after supper went up to her room to study. A tap on the door interrupted her about ten.

"Taylor?" It was Anne, her sister.

"Come in." Taylor said.

"Mom wanted me to remind you that Dad is getting back Wednesday and we are going to go to the Stackhouse for my birthday dinner."

"Happy birthday, sis. Sorry I forgot it, yesterday. I was, uh, preoccupied."

Anne's face screwed up and she looked away. Then she looked back at Taylor.

"You were fucking the entire Adult Club. Everyone knows. The list is posted publicly as 'new adults' on the Facebook site. My god, Taylor, did you really fuck them all? Girls and boys?" Anne stopped and blushed.

Taylor stared at her, waiting but she didn't know for what. Surely Anne had seen her at school that day, cum running down her face like she was melting. Had she told? Did Tara know now, that Taylor was wearing cum on her face as makeup now? Anne looked at her, only speaking when it was clear Taylor had nothing to say.

"I'm eighteen now, Taylor."

The light went on. Taylor almost laughed at her own density.

"You're wondering about joining the Adult Club?"

Anne nodded, blushed and nodded again.

Suddenly the import of the moment struck Taylor right between the eyes. Who would initiate her sister? Taylor realized she'd closed her eyes, imagining her sister's naked body and feeling a twisted version of the same excitement from the weekend flooding up into her. She groaned and opened her eyes. She wanted to tell Anne she must go down on her, that as sisters they'd have to have sex together while the Adult Club watched. She suddenly wanted to touch her sister, to pull her close and feel her lithe body wriggle against her.

Taylor was slightly taller than Anne but Anne had a larger bust. She never mentioned it but constantly put a hand under one breast and fluffed it up when Taylor was around. It irritated Taylor to the nth degree but she couldn't complain about it without making a big deal about the size of her own tits. Her mother loved Anne, touted her as the artistic dancer of the two sisters, saying Taylor was a technician but Anne was the artist in the family and could go a long way in life as a dancer. For Taylor, Tara recommended accounting as a staid and certain career. "You certainly shouldn't depend on a man for your livelihood, Taylor," Tara Dillon often told her. "Anne is the one who can make something of her life with dancing. She beautiful and graceful." Anne always preened when her mother compared her favorably with Taylor, which was always. With all that encouragement, here she was, blushing in front of Taylor almost pleading for something. Taylor nearly snarled with satisfaction.

"Say it, Anne."

Anne looked up at Taylor and for the briefest moment, glowered but then she smiled her prettiest smile.

"I want to join the Adult Club." She said softly. "Please Taylor!"