A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She focused on what must feel good and realized her tongue was her best option. She licked around the head and shaft of his cock, covered the head with her mouth and sucked hard on it. She felt a delightful jerk in his body. She sucked harder, moving a hand up and down his shaft next to her lips. Mr. Crowder groaned. She began to bob her head back and forth, using her lips to caress his cock while she pumped it with her hand. Mr. Crowder groaned again. His hand moved to the back of her head and just lay there, riding the motion like he was blessing her. He was. She could feel it.

Taylor felt the confusion. The luscious satisfaction of touching this commanding delight of filling her mouth with cock and feeling such approval tangled with the loss of the humiliation at being bad at sucking cock. Taylor decided that she could be humiliated in some other ways. She sucked on the head of Mr. Crowder's cock and she felt it swell. She'd learn to suck cock, better than Ky!

"Oh god, coming. Does, does she swallow?"

"No. God no. She'll bite it off. Come on her face!" Ky growled.

She sounded angry. Taylor registered the anger but it didn't make sense. She couldn't understand Ky, couldn't see into her plans. Yet.

Mr. Crowder pulled her off his cock by the hair. Taylor was staring right at the eye of his member when it spat at her. She blinked and closed her eyes reflexively as was natural when something flew at them from such close range. She kept them closed as he ejaculated onto her face. She realized as he ran down that she had directed his cock onto her face, moving it around as though trying to get good coverage and wondered at the reaction. The heat of his cum warmed her, even soothing her but also arousing her. Taylor felt him spit his last and pull out of her grasp.

"Not even a spitter. Shit, she sucks."

"You can fuck her later." Ky repeated. "When she has earned it. For now, thank you for letting her start her day with your cock. Perhaps we'll do this all week. We'll have to see. Taylor, give him a marble."

Taylor tried to open her eyes. Both were coated with cum, thick, slick, hot draughts of cum. She resisted the urge to swipe at it and instead struggled blindly to her feet. She found her pack and fumbled for tissues. Ky caught her hand.

"No. Taylor, you can't clean off until you are ready to suck another cock."

"Another cock?" Taylor repeated vacantly. "What do you mean, another cock? I sucked this one. Aren't I done for the day?"

Ky laughed, a harsh sound full of amazed contempt.

"Jesus, did you think you could learn anything about sucking cock by just sucking one each day? No, you'll suck them all. Any adult who wants his knob shined, you suck it. He has to come or no marble. Got it. At the end of the week, the most marbles wins Taylor for a week of sex and games. I heard one guy say he planned to sell you for a quarter a fuck but then figured he'd only make a buck fifty that way. Whatever they want to do with you, cunt Taylor. You are going to be the school sex slave for a week, with an owner and everything. I have a slave collar and wrist shackles and everything. It'll be awesome!"

Taylor trembled. God, it would be awesome! She had to keep that response to herself, keep it disguised and away from Ky or the fucking bitch would find some way to rob her of it. A sex slave? Taylor struggled to open her eyes. She lifted a hand with the tissue in it and felt Ky's hand grasp her wrist.

"Nope. You wear the cum until you suck the next cock, then you can clean up first. You can't be spitting come all over so you either swallow their cum or wear it. Got it?"

Ky's words penetrated Taylor's cum covered consciousness and a new thrill roared through her. She nodded reflexively. Ky wanted her to walk through the corridors of school with cum on her face! Oh my god! That was the evil bitch's plan! Taylor's mind clamped down on that thought. Her pussy bubbled and she wanted Mr. Crowder to fuck her right then. She knew if a cock had penetrated her little jungle, she'd have erupted like a volcano! My god, my god, my god! She thought. If Ky only knew what she was doing to her, god, it would piss Ky off so much to know how much it thrilled Taylor just to think of walking around with cum drying on her face! Ky was an evil sex genius, a true sensual idiot savant! She did wonderful things without truly understanding anything! The irony was delicious. So was the cum coating her lips. Taylor tasted it with her tongue, the dank sour smell of it aroused her.

Taylor fought to open her eyes and managed to push the lids of her eyes off of them, thick with cum as they were. Ky's face was radiant with lurid triumph. Her chin was up so high Taylor could see the inner contours of her nasal passages. It made her look ridiculous! Taylor wanted to laugh and scream with delight but instead, she bowed her head, hiding her own, private and perverse delight.

"Here. This is one-hundred marbles. Give him one. When those are gone, come find me and I'll give you more."

Taylor gasped. One-hundred? In five days? That was twenty a day? Twenty blow jobs a day? At least? God, she could fuck twenty cocks in a day but blowing that many, gagging that many times seemed impossible, inconceivable, yeah, like a land war in Asia. She subdued the rattling shudder and took the rich scarlet cloth bag from Ky, selected a marble and offered it to Mr. Crowder. The man took it, a confused look on his face. Ky explained what it was and how it could be exchanged. Mr. Crowder understood but clearly had little interest as it had not much to do with him.

"You can trade it to someone for something. A girl might want this nasty trench, god knows why. She might fuck you for your marble or blow you or something. Who knows what these marbles will be worth to someone, but you're right, maybe nothing." Ky smiled superciliously, turned her head to look at Taylor. "Taylor, you go on. Remember, you can't remove the cum unless you are going to eat it. You can do this. Swallow it or wear it!"

Taylor stared at Ky, wanting to make some snotty remark about the honor system and honor among whores, but the saying was thieves, wasn't it? She had Ky right where she wanted her, so she kept silent, direly afraid the spiteful bitch would see the true impact of her plot to humiliate Taylor. Taylor nodded somberly, turned and stepped carefully down the concrete stairs and walked to the front door of the school. She had to wipe some of the cum off her eyes but left it on her cheeks, licking her finger when she was arranged. She turned to look at Ky and saw she still stood on the loading dock, staring after her.

Taylor knew this couldn't last forever. Ky was smart and when one attack on Taylor's dignity wouldn't work, she'd switch tactics. She couldn't believe her eyes, though. Taylor could see the wilt in her posture, the confusion. Ky thought she'd see Taylor shatter with humiliation and fight her tooth and nail to resist walking into school with gobs of cum running down her face. That Taylor had bowed her head and just walked to the door without so much as a peep clearly suggested Ky had miscalculated somehow. The best Taylor could hope for was that Ky would presume Taylor was tougher than expected. Ky always underestimated Taylor because she herself tended to give up as soon as she got behind in any contest, like in track for example. Ky was a front runner. Taylor knew from long and numerous experiences that if she persisted, the moment she got even with Ky in any competition, Ky broke. Ky was better as a sprinter but the longer runs, Taylor always managed to catch and subdue her. Ky knew that and hated it so she always made sure to pick contests that she could end while she was ahead.

This situation was different. Ky knew her father had fucked Taylor and wrongly presumed that Taylor had a thing for her father and Ky thought that provided her leverage. The truth would prove far stranger than either of them knew. Taylor saw Ky notice her staring and turned away. She pulled open the door and stepped into the metallic gloom of the hallway and made her way towards her first period class.

She felt the stares, heard the whispers of "cunt Taylor" and "Queen Slut" and "she fucked them all!" wafting behind her like eddies in a still lake. She realized she'd not considered the weekend and how it would play in the halls of Swanson High. It amused her that Ky have figured a way to rob her of that luscious humiliation by coating her face with cum, cum that anyone would notice. The cum oozing down her face would displace all thought of her weekend of fucking. Taylor felt both relieved and disappointed; the confusion suffused her and left her empty, neutral, like the ph balance was zero, neither acidic nor alkaline. She felt a curious Zen calm, attaching it to the Zen cum on her face. It formed a mask, a slick, cool, wet mask that allowed her to peer out at the brave new world that was destined to ejaculate on her face that day. The alternative was to come in her mouth and swallow cum and so far, that didn't appeal to Taylor in any real way, not like wearing cum on her face. She felt the thrill and it amazed her.

While most people noticed the lurid coating of cum on her face, surely unmistakable, no one mentioned it out loud or directly to her until she was seated in her first period class.

"Miss Dillon, just what do you think you are doing?"

Mr. Parker didn't sound amused.

"Attending class?" Taylor offered.

"What is that on your face?"

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" She wanted to scream. The sound in her head nearly drowned out all other thought. She wanted to scream it out that her face was coated with cum but she smiled through the blur as prettily as she could and answered the best she could, using the perfect response that she'd developed to the inevitable questions.

"It's called Pearl Jam. I've developed a skin condition. Too dry. I have to keep it covered this week. Doctor's orders."

"Go wash it off, Miss Dillon."

"No. I mean, I can't."

"Office. Miss Dillon." Mr. Parker sounded bored.

Taylor got up and left the room but hadn't gone five yards before she heard her name.

"Taylor! Taylor!"

Taylor turned around.

"Hey Ash." Ash had her arm around Olson and they were walking in step towards her. "Hi, Olson." Taylor greeted the guy with markedly less enthusiasm.

"You going to wash it off?" Ash asked, her voice dripping with curiosity and confusion.

Taylor shrugged.

"Ky said I couldn't until I was ready to suck another cock."

"What am I? Chopped liver?" Olson asked, pulling Ash against him. She wriggled in his grasp, not to escape but caressing his body with hers.

Taylor looked over at the guy balefully.

"That'd be an improvement." She breathed.

Olson's eyes hardened and Taylor knew she'd made a mistake, a mistake Ash would pay for. She didn't yet understand the nature of their relationship but Ash was clearly held in his sway and could not or would not escape his grasp.

"The bathroom, girls. Let's go. Time for Taylor to blow me for real."

"I don't know how." Taylor said.

"I know that. Everyone knows that. That's was blow job lessons are for, right? You're learning. We'll teach you, won't we Ashes?"

Ash nodded.

"Yes, Olson." She whispered.

Taylor couldn't tell what she heard in Ash's voice, whether it was lust or terror or shattered compliance. Olson took hold of Taylor's upper arm and steered them not towards the MEN'S room but the WOMEN'S room. Taylor felt the sick resignation flood into her as they pushed through the door. She made to get on her knees but Olson held her upright.

"Hold on there, sister Sicko. Ashes, clean off her face. You think I want to put my cock into that mess?"

Ash turned to the faucets but Olson grabbed her and turned her around.

"You stupid cunt! Don't waste cum. Haven't you learned anything!"

Ash nodded vigorously.

"Don't waste cum. Don't waste cum." She repeated. "I know. I'm sorry Master..."

Olson slapped her.

"What did I tell you to call me here?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Olson. I'm sorry."

"So?" Olson widened his eyes and pushed his face at Ash. She cringed back.

"I don't know what you want, Olson. Tell me. Please. Tell me and I'll do it!"

"Jesus, Ashes, you are one stupid cunt. Lick her clean. Don't waste cum. That's clearly cum. Lick it off. Clean her off." Olson smiled then. It was a lurid, eager smile, the sort of expression an inventor must get when something finally works after many trials, like something wonderful had been discovered. "Clean her off so she can suck my cock, or try to."

Ash wore a simple dress with bare legs. Olson turned her and hugged her back against his body. She shivered in his grasp. His hands clasped her breasts and squeezed them, massaging them against her chest.

"Oh god, Olson, don't, please. You know what that does to me!" Ash sounded as sincere as Taylor had ever heard her sound. Ash's voice dripped with the promised implication.

Olson stopped rubbing Ash's tits. Instead, he put one arm around her middle and clasped her side, pulling her tight against him and with the other, he lifted the drape of her dress until he could get it under it and between her legs. He cupped her vagina. Standing right in front of her, Taylor saw Ash's reaction perfectly. Ash's eyes closed and she jerked. She moaned a little and she wriggled a little in his arms, grinding her ass back against Olson's crotch.

"Jesus Christ, Olson, how can you do that to me so easily? What is wrong with me?"

"You are an addict, baby and I'm your drug. Clean your cunt friend's face off so she can suck me."

Ash's eyes opened and she stared intently into Taylor's eyes. Her hands rose up and grasped Taylor by the shoulders and maneuvered her closer. She craned her neck forward and with a slight slurp, ran her tongue up the hollow of Taylors left cheek. It left a searing path on Taylor's skin. She felt the coating of cum vanish under the swipe of Ash's hot, firm but soft tongue, cleaning her tingling skin, exposing her skin to the cool air of the toilet. Taylor couldn't smell its antiseptic aroma past the whiff of chlorine from the cum on her face. When Ash licked her other cheek, Taylor licked her upper lip, finally swiping at the frosting of cum that had ridden it since Mr. Crowder had decorated it. She closed her eyes.

Ash took the hint and cleaned her eyes, licking the goo from around them and then off her forehead and down each side of her nose. Suddenly, without notice, Ash kissed Taylor. Taylor was surprised. She felt something in the kiss and opened her eyes, feeling an intangible something besides the gout of cum in Ash's mouth. Ash's eyes were closed. Olson's face was close by and he was staring at Taylor intensely. Ash wriggled against him and as they kissed, Taylor understood what Ash was feeling. Olson had a hand between her legs and was tantalizing her even while they kissed. Ash was kissing her because of the hand between her legs. She was aroused and she was expressing her growing lust by kissing Taylor. Taylor could taste it on her lips. It was lurid and rich, a foaming concoction of Ash's growing need and Taylors steady arousal. Ash's hands were claws, hooked on Taylors arms like grappling hooks locking them together. Ash kissed like it didn't matter whom she kissed so long as she could give expression to the sensation bubbling between her legs.

The kiss shattered. Olson wrenched them apart.

"Enough of that. Finish licking her off. God, for a nickle I'd make you go down on her but we have to get back to class and I want a marble. There's a market for them, mind you. Surprise, surprise. What Taylor gives away for free has developed an actual market. Don't ask me how but there it is. Someone wants a sex slave and thinks Taylor is just the cunt to serve that duty. Swanson's sultry sex slave, presenting Taylor Dillon, slut extraordinaire."

Ash, suddenly shaking, moved her hands to Taylor's head, and holding it tightly, lashed at her face with her tongue, licking her clean down the line of her jaw and onto her neck. Taylor found herself becoming increasingly aroused. Just when she was about ready to offer her pussy to Ash to eat, Olson broke them apart and positioned them side by side on their knees. He unlimbered his cock and presented it to Taylor.

"Hurry up, ditch. We don't have all day. Blow me."

Taylor kissed the crown of his cock and then sucked it deep into her mouth. He groaned as she did but then she gagged, choked and expelled him.

"Christ, you don't know anything, do you?"

She wondered how many times a guy needed to be told she didn't suck cock before he believed it? Did all guys believe all women could suck cock and like it? Yes. Definitely.

She privately hoped they were right.

She addressed Olson's cock once more and sucked it into her mouth. She felt Ash watching her, felt the tingle of Ash's eyes on her face and opened her eyes. Ash sat beside her, on her knees, watching Olson's cock slide in and out of her mouth. Taylor felt Ash's gaze like a wet slough against her face. She wanted to touch Ash but dared not. She felt the excitement at the thought catch in her throat and she was suddenly choking again.

"Atlas fuck a truck! Ash, show this ugly, worthless, tight-mouthed crevice how to suck my cock!" Olson removed his cock from Taylor's hold and pushed into Ash's face. Ash's mouth opened, the cock slid in like it had been machined to fit and plunged down into Ash's throat. Taylor saw it again, the swell in the other woman's neck that bespoke the cock there, pushing past the back of her mouth and deeper. Ash blew through her nose, her hands gripped Olson's thighs.

He grunted and his hips began to pulse. He pumped cum into Ash's mouth and she swallowed and swallowed until cum dribbled down her chin. That little faux pas, small as it was, made Taylor feel a little better. At least Ash wasn't perfect like Ky was, though Mr. Crowder hadn't come in Ky's mouth, throat. Still, getting that hog's leg all into her mouth was an accomplishment! Taylor watched until Olson quit pumping cum into Ash's mouth and then she stood. Ash continued to suck.

"Hey, give me my marble." Olson mumbled, clearly focused on the mouth on his cock.

"You had to come on my face or I had to swallow your cum." Taylor repeated the rules automatically, feeling like a hollow cunt, mouthing the words like she mouthed his cock. His hand shot out and gripped her by the throat so fast she didn't have time to breathe and so was exhaling when her air was cut off.

"I said, give me a fucking marble. They're valuable, even if your slit isn't, cunt."

Down below, Ash expelled a very hard cock from her mouth.

"We earned a marble, Taylor. I showed you how it's done. Come on."

The hand on Taylor's neck tightened and she added that to the lengthening list of fucked up things that made her body swell with arousal. My god, she thought, does everything make me horny? She dared not answer herself. She managed to nod. What the hell? Did it matter?

For the first time, she focused on being made into a sex slave for someone. She imagined a week of Kam's cock thrusting into her, filling her, stretching her. She was suddenly breathless.

"I don't have them with me. They're in the room." She croaked, past the hand on her throat.

"Oh, right. You owe me."

Taylor nodded. Ash stood up.

"Fuck me, Olson. Please?" Her voice was pitiful and plaintive. Olson turned her around, facing the mirrors, flipped up her skirt and entered her with his erection. Ash keened with quiet satisfaction. Taylor's pussy wept with jealousy. She sidled away from the joined couple and out into the hall. Rather than going to the office, she went back to class. Twenty a day? She was thinking. Impossible!