A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor, you are such a good girl!" Mr. G whispered. "Other cunts always try to make me grunt while I am on the phone but you held still and let me talk and take care of my business." His hand petted her hair. "Good girl."

To Taylor, the feel of his hand and the sound of those two words, "good girl" had nearly equal effects on her, both made her feel like her chest was going to explode. Her tits tingled and swelled and she swore they were enlarging just from ebullient pride. Her Master approved of her.

The next thought made her gut wrench. Tim was her Master also and she'd feel this sort of thrill if he expressed approval of her. The thought sickened her at first but the lurid lure of it, the idea that she'd sink so low as to feel complimented and delighted if Tim approved of her somehow gave her the other sort of thrill, a fuck toy's thrill at feeling her true place in the world and it was something radically more intense and profound that simply being on her knees with a cock in her mouth. Being on her knees with Mr. G's cock in her mouth was not half bad, though. His hand knotted in her hair.

"Release, Taylor."

Taylor let her mouth go lose and she didn't even slurp as Mr. G pulled her head off of his hard cock. He moved her around like he'd move a stapler on his desk. She noticed the erotic thrill of hearing her name in his tone, his voice speaking to her as though she were yet a person and not those three holes. The confusion itself thrilled her. Should she feel elated that he spoke her name, or ashamed that he couldn't yet treat her as a fuck object with three holes to be used.

"Tell me you are here to be plugged again already, Taylor slut."

She sat back, wishing she'd have stripped first. She nodded. She was still recovering from the lack of air so she didn't trust her voice.

"Stand up, bend over and pull your ass open, let me see your hole."

Taylor did. The elation was intoxicating. Mr. G fingered her, rubbing at her ass hole and despite herself, she flinched when he did so, from the raw pain of it. Her cunt clinched, predictably each time he elicited a grunt of pain from her. Before he finished, she was dripping, her cunt was drooling so much that she felt twin runnels running coolly down each thigh.

"I think we need to be careful, Taylor, not to over do it with your ass. It's open season on you and anyone can fuck you if you aren't plugged. Why don't you put my cock in your mouth for the next three periods. You can sit under my desk, just like you were. I liked that...no female bundle of cunt has ever done that for me and so I want to see if you can do it for longer." He moved his chair back and gestured for her to crawl under the desk. She did. It was a closed desk, not one of those without covering sides. He moved into the enclosure, let her shuffle between his legs and fit his hard cock into her mouth as before.

She went into a state of stasis, only moving to suck drool back into her mouth so she didn't let it puddle on him, flowing around his cock. For a lifetime, she sat on her knees with his cock in her mouth, slurping at it from time to time. People arrived, talked, sat, rose and left while she sat under the desk. He ate lunch. At one point he left her there to go to the toilet and twice she took his suggestion to venture out to the toilet and drink water. While she had no opinion about being accosted by any adult who encountered her, Mr. G's apparent concern for the welfare of her asshole became her only focus so she was hyperaware of anyone else around when she went to the toilet.

By fifth period, her body ached from her perch under the desk but her mind was aflame. Nothing like this had ever happened to her. She had never felt as perfectly positioned in her life as she did sitting in the gloom under Mr. G's desk with his hard cock in her mouth. The most erotic part of the experience was when Mrs. Coyle brought in a cob salad for Mr. G's lunch. He let her out from under the desk while he ate, feeding her a bite after every four of five he took, while she sat on her heels waiting for him to put his cock back into her mouth.

"Must keep up your strength, little slut." He told her, offering her forkful after forkful of salad, bacon and boiled eggs. She didn't fill up but it was better than the nothing she presumed would be her lunch if Mr. G chose not to cum for her. The worse, that is the most difficult part of it was not touching her cunt. While the urge to stimulate a few dozen climaxes was always sheeting on her skin, in her mind and bubbling up in her cunt, she resisted and held his cock in her mouth without a single orgasm, though she came close on several occasions without any particular cause that she could locate. From time to time, the feel of his cock in her throat would simply stimulate an erotic feeling in some part of her body and it would spread throughout, leaving her moaning softly around the cock in her mouth. One time it began in her nipples both at once, another in her ass, and of course several times the little rebellion began in her cunt. By the time four period was nearly over, Taylor was crazed with the need for orgasm.

Mr. G refused to oblige.

He did plug her ass, however.

She was a mess. He said as much, noting that he probably should have made her strip naked before crawling under his desk. Her skirt was splotched with dampness, wrinkled, stained and otherwise a mess. Her face was the same. She'd cried several times, just from fighting gagging and her mascara was not on her eyes any longer but in runnels down each cheek. Her lipstick was long gone and the smeared rouge made her face look like she had a bad case of eczema. It was just after fifth period began when Mr. G told her he had a meeting downtown and while he would love to take her with him and have her fuck some of these people, he didn't think she was ready for such use yet. When she felt like weeping from shame and disappointment and showed it in demeanor and pose, he patted her cheek.

"Taylor, Christ, little slut, you have just been plugged today and you are ready to be plugged again. Most people don't get to this so quickly or are not willing to endure the pain." He hesitated as though expecting her to respond. She had no words at all to offer so stood before him, hand clasped together over her cunt, not hiding it, wanting to touch it but not daring to move either hand even the slightest bit. "Just go to Ms. Cummings' class, she'll know what to do with you."

She made to move to the door, her mind still blank, the sensation of his cock laminated in her mouth and mind. She felt bereft and in so feeling her mind was blank and empty.

"Wait." Mr. G's voice caught her and spun her at the door. "You need plugged, right?"

The question confused her. She blinked at him. Mr. G smiled. "You are a mess. I'll plug you then you go to the ladies' room and put yourself together. You must always look your best, even though you have a body that belongs in a brown paper bag like a bottle of cheap strawberry wine. You're a wino fuck." He laughed at his wit. Taylor moved gratefully to his desk, bent over the end of it, turning her face to him on the surface while reaching behind her with her "chimpanzee arms" as Ky had called them once, pulling her ass cheeks apart to receive the plug. Mr. G's administration of the plug was nothing short of brutal. He touched the pointed end of it to her ass hole and without lube or warning, rammed it into her. Her body bucked and the pain flared in her mind. The embers of it burned brightly until she was safely in the toilet around the corner from the office.

She was just done fixing her makeup and had decided that she looked damn sexy when the door opened behind her. She felt guilty for feeling pride at her appearance then, when she saw who was behind her, she felt fear. Mrs. Coyle stood behind her holding a large blue dildo, nearly a foot long with a hand hold on the end of it, like a bicycle handle.

"I thought I might find you hiding here." Mrs. Coyle said, her mouth frowning around the words so that they felt just like a threat.

"I'm plugged." Taylor whispered, uneasy that this blockhouse of a woman was going to use her. Uneasy, no, she was frightened. Mrs. Coyle inspired fear in students and not just because bad news usually originated at her desk. Her manner made fear perfectly logical. She could have given seminars to the Spanish Inquisition or the Nazi SS. To this point, Taylor presumed the woman remained aloof from the sexual goings ons at Swanson high school. The dildo in the woman's hand put the lie to that idea. Taylor controlled her sudden terror, merely turning around and bending over, spreading her legs and supporting her torso on her elbows between two of the three sinks.

The terror roiled inside her, inchoate and dumb, wordless and intangible but very real, as fear often is.

"Since you're plugged, Taylor, we'll just fuck your needy cunt. I must say, Mr. G has never taken to a slut before like he has taken to you. I do hope you won't let him down. I hate it when Mr. G is disappointed!" Taylor felt the huge head of the blue dildo kiss the pursed lips of her cunt swelling between her legs. It wriggled a little, pushing against the splayed lips of her cunt until it located her entrance. Then Mrs. Coyle thrust the thing deep into her in one squeaking, squelching plunge.

Taylor's body bucked. The orgasm flashed through her, as close to being electrocuted as she ever dared get. She groaned and climaxed immediately, receiving notice of just how aroused she'd been spending all those jaw- aching hours with a cock in her mouth. It seemed impossible but her body had that capacity, to endure such extended periods of stress and strain with equanimity; it was what made her such a good athlete, dancer and, as it turned out, a fine fuck toy. The climax flashed through her and her mind became utterly clear. She realized just how her body, misshapen and unattractive as it was would serve her well whenever she was treated as just holes. As a set of holes, she could take nearly anything anyone wished to do with her, and in the end, as she was experiencing with the swollen filling of the blue dildo, orgasm from it. She'd found her true super power. She could orgasm from nearly any treatment!

The dildo thrust deep into her and she climaxed around it. Mrs. Coyle held it deep inside her, letting Taylor's cunt gnaw and chew at it without any result other than to catapult her into another orgasm. Taylor's hips pulsed on the unmoving cock, fucking herself on it. She felt the muscles in her back and hips strain as she fucked herself. All semblance of control vanished. Her body fucked the thing with abandon. She ground herself onto it, her blank mind washed clean by the first two waves of ecstasy that flooded through her. What remained was a clarity that put all the pieces of the day's revelations together into an echoing mantra.

"I am a fuck toy." She breathed.

"Yes, Taylor Dillon, you are that. And I will see you and your sister and your cunt mother all three made into fuck toys for the rest of us." The snarl was so out of character for Mrs. Coyle who always wrapped bad news up in the pretty ribbon of polite sweetness that made a body choke from it that this sound made Taylor quail, even as she orgasmed. When the woman began to fuck her with the dildo, deep and slowly, eliciting another two orgasms in short order, Taylor felt her newfound clarity sinking into the pool of her own need again. She came five times in quick, startling succession and then the dildo was gone.

The door banged closed before Taylor realized what had happened. Mrs. Coyle was gone. In the woman's wake, Taylor felt the reality that literally anyone would use her. First Mr. Martinez...her mind hitched on that thought. She'd not returned to that since it happened, the cock in her mouth commanded her entire attention. Her mind had been perfectly focused, but that was part of her skill as a dancer and athlete, her singular, laser focus, so maybe the cock in her mouth was just a variation on the theme. There, bent, gasping from the aftermath of pent up sexual need that flowed over into five orgasms, her mind finally returned to Mr. Martinez and his very hard, very long cock. And words that made it hard.

"Whipping you bloody."

The idea terrified her but seeing how quickly and completely it turned his cock from a soft coil of brown meat into a fine tubular torpedo focused her mind finally on the implication.

"He's a sadist." She thought, then said the words out loud. "Mr. Virgin is a sadist." Her cunt clinched again. Theme for the day, cunt clinches at everything. This time she felt the emptiness of it acutely because the big bad dildo was gone. Her mind returned to the beginning. If Mr. Martinez and Mrs. Coyle would use her holes, then anyone would...and she was certain that Mr. G would encourage it. She felt sure that he wanted her holes to be used and her eagerness to satisfy him in that regard made her feel uneasy, like validating his demands on her was somehow cheating. If she didn't resist him, she felt, she somehow robbed him of the delight in using her. If he didn't force her to her knees in a dozen metaphorical ways, he'd be disappointed.

Taylor stood up, went to fix her smeared makeup but then, with a wry, partially defiant sneer, she left it slightly smeared, slightly mussed. She walked towards Physics class. On the way, she met Galene Simons. Seeing the woman turn the corner, stop, look at her from far down the hall then turn and walk toward her ignited a flare of anticipation in Taylor. That long walk seemed as long as her time under the desk with Mr. G's cock in her mouth. Taylor's mind was in high gear, with images and thoughts flitting through her mind, a veritable melange of things floating in her stream of consciousness. She expected the woman to accost her with due virulence as she'd felt Taylor's haughty disdain sharp as a serpent's tooth in many occasions.

Galene walked past Taylor, not turning her head but directing just her eyes to fix on Taylor. Taylor felt the tension ease as the woman drifted past even as it confused her. Taylor's ire at being ignored and neglected fought with the fuck toy status newly formed that told her she merited no notice nor use, any more than a trash can demands attention. Galene had a dancer's body but not the looks to get onto the dance team. She'd tried but Taylor had told her that being homely disqualified her. Galene had been crushed. She wasn't homely, she had a pert, tight little ass and nice legs but tits like Taylors, tiny but actually better formed, fuller. Her inclusion in the adult club had concerned Taylor, anticipating that there would be repercussions for previous treatment until Taylor realized that nearly everyone could hate her for how she'd treated them, so she put that possibility out of her mind.

The walk down the empty hall past Galene brought it all back. It was the same dread but now, couched in the feeling of being a plugged slut on campus, the school hole it was as exciting as a waltz with the Devil. Galene went past and for three or four steps, Taylor relaxed. Then the click of Galene's high heels stopped behind her. Taylor hesitated, her gait jerking because she swore she felt the woman staring at her back. Sure enough, the voice caught her by the scruff of the neck and halted her.

"Taylor, stop."

Taylor stopped. The response was so automatic she felt humiliated immediately that this, this nobody could speak a word and get such total obedience!

"Turn around, Taylor."

Taylor did a perfect about face, using the military toe and heel turn used when in formation. The very precision of it made her feel irrelevant. She stood at ease but now tense.

Galene smiled.

"Lift up your skirt, Taylor."

Taylor hesitated, then, feeling sure Mr. G's expected her to do as she was told by the other adults, she reached down to the hem of her skirt and pulled it up well past her waist, exposing her glistening cunt lips to the woman. Taylor's mind was clear, so she watched Galene stride towards her with that clarity so there was no buffer. She was not distracted. Her anticipation bubbled and ran down her thighs. The woman walked up to her and just stood there, her calm blue eyes fixed on Taylor's.

Taylor didn't want to but she just stood there waiting. It was like everyone owned her and could command her. She hated that feeling but it held her in perfect sway. Her urge to obey her idea of what Mr. G expected of her was stronger than the violent defiance that had made her the queen bitch of Swanson High for so long. That was also in her mind. It was a curious feeling to not want to be a hated bitch but to be treated like a slum sucking cum slut at the same time.

Galene suddenly knelt, gripped Taylor by the thighs and pushed at them trying to widen her legs. Taylor felt intense embarrassment. The woman pressed on her legs, opening them with Taylor's acquiescence. Taylor turned her toes out and flared her knees, not sure what Galene wanted. The woman knelt before her, sitting on her heels and knees on the floor. She stared directly at Taylor's swollen cunt, still drooling from Mrs. Coyle's attention. Galene leaned forward suddenly, extended her tongue and licked at Taylor's cunt. Taylor grunted and gasped, the sound was animalistic and surprised. Her hips jerked and she rolled them forward and up, exposing her cunt. Galene licked it, her tongue inveigling it's way finally into her hole after flicking at her labia outer and inner in an obvious search for her little cunt cave. Once discovered, Galene opened her mouth wide and covered Taylor's cunt, the firm tongue spearing into her.

Taylor was so surprised she couldn't respond. Her body did that for her. It hunched forward and opened itself to the invading tongue. Galene sucked and licked at her cunt. Taylor felt her body respond but none of the blankness her mind had experienced to that point in the day graced her. The plug in her ass dominated her mind and the tongue lapping at her cunt only touched her in the shallowest of ways. Her body responded but something about this situation separated her from the sensations and made it impossible for her to respond fully. It was like the woman was licking her through a sheet of cellophane.

When Galene began sucking on her cunt, and swallowing the effluvia that flowed from her well stimulated pussy, it was then that Taylor was able to discern what felt wrong. She was the fucktoy, not Galene. She, Taylor should be on her knees licking Galene's cunt, not the other way around! Galene was licking her cunt, and that shouldn't be happening! Taylor wanted to push the woman's face away from her cunt but she couldn't. Her urge to resist in all ways was countered by her utter need to obey her Master, her Masters. She wondered what Tim would say about this? Would he want her to let Galene eat her cunt and make her cum standing in the hall of the school? Or would he be appalled and humiliated by the idea? Both options seemed logical to her, and the very paradox left her quiescent in Galene's weak hands, unwilling to deter the woman from anything she wanted to do to her. That very state shamed Taylor and when she sought the anger, all she found was the hot, raw pain of the plug in her ass dominating her.

Still she did not respond fully to Galene's tongue. She realized that the woman was simply using her hole as she liked and if she enjoyed tonguing Taylor's cunt, then Taylor would have to literally stand for it. What she could not do, or did not do was orgasm. For maybe five long minutes the woman pressed her mouth to Taylor's cunt, her tongue spearing inside her, lapping up and swallowing as Taylor's cunt bubbled and flowed into her mouth. Her recent orgasms had left her frothy with cum most of it her own. Galene's tongue never came close to drawing Taylor into an orgasm. Finally, Galene relented and sat back on her heels.