A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't climax." She stated with no effort to hide her disappointment. Taylor felt that poignant critique as keenly as anything any dance context judge had ever said about her, her inability to satisfy the woman's desire in using her. She shook her head, unable to lie about so sacred a thing as her orgasm.

"No. I just came four times...maybe it was five...I don't know...and I guess I'm cummed out."

Galene glared up at her from her knees. Taylor felt the twisting of her two selves together in that moment. Fuck toy Taylor wanted to be the one on her knees eating a woman's cunt and failing to make her cum. Queen Taylor loved seeing this woman's frustration at failing to make her cum. The two sensations wound together and bound her into an inanimate cuff of inaction. Galene stared up at her for so long Taylor's mind began to wander, back to when her mouth was filled with Mr. G's cock and how satisfied and fulfilled she felt then...the only thing more perfect would have been if she had been stark naked.

Galene stood.

"Fucking Bitch. You never let me have anything I want. I just wanted to make you feel good and you stand there like an imperial cunt and don't even acknowledge that I'm on my knees licking your nasty cunt. You taste like burnt tires! What a fucking cunt hole you are, Taylor Dillon. All I ever wanted from you was for you to be a little bit nice and now, when you have become the school hole and are walking around with a fucking plug in your ass, you still are just as arrogant and shitty as ever. What a fucking cunt!" Galene turned and stamped away, her heels clacking on the hall floor until, after a dozen echoing steps, the heel on her left shoe broke and she nearly toppled over. She bent, ripped off the shoe, turned and threw it at Taylor and only then did Taylor see that the woman was crying. Tears ran down Galene's cheeks. Her eyes were red and her mascara was smeared and streaking. She took off the other, good heel and threw it at Taylor too. It skittered past. Taylor's first thought was that the bitch threw like a girl. Then she felt that snarl in her mind and she realized she was standing there with her skirt held up over her dripping twat. Hard to tell which of them was more pitiable.

As if she were possessed, Taylor reached down and very deliberately rubbed her clit in just that right way. Galene's attentions had not been without effect. She rubbed hard and fast. In moments, her cunt clinched into a small but distinct orgasm. Taylor came.

"Oh my fucking god, you scum sucking cunt faced bitch!" Galene screamed at the top of her lungs.

Within a count of five, two doors opened and teachers poked their heads out to see what the ruckus was about. Taylor saw the second one and self-consciously dropped her skirt, turned and walked deliberately to the stairs, mounted them going towards the Physics room. At the door, she hesitated, a group of girls, three or four came around the corner and walked towards her. Taylor stood frozen, hand on the door knob. She stared at the girls and they glanced at her again and again. Her mind did not see them as people, adults, but plastic cocks waiting to fuck her. She glared at them as they approached.

They appeared to be talking about her, she told herself they were plotting. She was angry and glowered at them. Galene had done something she hated. Hated! Galene mocked her. Galene had mocked her and she had utterly missed it, taken it for a sincere desire to lick her cunt but the little bitch had been mocking her, licking her, daring her to be aroused, daring her to become Queen Taylor again, filled with the snarky contempt that made people fear her. Finally, however, Galene showed she had lost her fear, that Taylor was just a hole for her to use and then walk away when that hole failed to be what she wanted. Taylor had failed to satisfy that lowly bundle of cunt and how low did that make her? The disappointment, the tears, the anger, the broken heel on her shoe that left her barefoot...it was all just mockery, mockery of Taylor's efforts to be a fuck toy and finally, perhaps worse, recognition that being a fuck toy was Taylor's lot in life, her need and that she was terrible at it.

The girls stopped and stared at Taylor. She turned to them and lifted up her skirt, showing them her swollen pussy lips, the glistening thighs smeared with cum, still mostly hers. They stared at her pussy, her cunt. She reached down and shoved three fingers into herself then and fingerfucked herself. It surprised her, how completely her body responded. After cumming five times for Mrs. Coyle and two little times to sneer at Galene, she figured she would be numb, blank inside so no stimulation would arouse her but even her three finger jammed up inside her fired off sensations to the roots of her dank lank hair. She couldn't breathe and closed her eyes and fucked herself for real. Only when she realized that Mr. G would not approve of her fingering herself like that did she stop. She opened her eyes. The four girls stood staring at her. She knew one of them, Shanna something. Likely she knew them all but her mind wasn't recalling names. She'd seen them naked and now was thinking of licking their cunts, holding them against the wall and eating them until the each came, staggering away, cum dripping down their legs. A good fuck toy could do that but Taylor was unclear if a fuck toy would do that or should...she needed directions. That realization stunned her and the bile of anger that usually turned her into a Medusa popped, fizzed and settled inside her. When her eyes finally rose up from the girls' crotches, she found them staring at her, eyes wide, mouths wide, legs pressed together like she'd projected her lurid intention into their minds and the threat to use them all like holes frightened them.

"What?" She snarled, the complex anger roiled up in her. "What are you bitches staring at?"

"You." Shanna snarled back but her face was a mask of terror. "You are the school hole now."

Did everyone know? Did everyone think of her like that, holes to be used?

At first, Taylor felt a warm blanket of arousal and need envelop her but then she thought of cunt Galene and she wanted to shriek, claw and beat meat until it harmonized with her but pleading for her to relent and let them fly away to a safe distance from her harpy tantrum. She didn't move though, made no sound...only the slight pumping of her fingers between her bowed legs and the squelching of the slut juice oozing out of her.

"I must remember to drink plenty of water." She thought to herself and that made her giggle. She giggled out loud and felt immediately the flinches from the women watching her. She realized her eyes were closed and her cunt was beginning the ascent to ecstasy. She stopped fingering herself, slowly, truly reluctantly withdrew her fingers from her sloppy cunt and without any conscious intent, licked them clean.

The women before her looked appalled.

"Oh my god, what a slut." Shanna muttered.

"Slut? Slut? Is that the best you can do? You'd have to grow up and grow a pair to get even close to being a slut. You are nothing, nothing. If you want to insult a woman, is slut the best you can come up with? How about slime bag? Cunt face? Or maybe be poetic, a pond of cum scum? Maybe you get technical, swollen pussy lips in a shaved tableau? Or you want to be sociological...clearly a woman in need of the proper usage so she will feel and find her place in the world, that is, on her knees, naked, ass plugged, mouth open waiting for someone brave enough to use her holes as God intended her to be used. Or maybe you make it religious...she needs blessed with my fingers, her tongue needs to pray to my cunt and I'll sing praises to the almighty cock to enter her hole and shut her up because she was created to be used. Or perhaps you wish to be didactic, tell me slut bucket, what are you? Yes, three holes and are they to be used equally in every case? Will you have a tongue in your mouth and cunt and asshole or are you too particular, a little princess cunt that has rules and needs that you think anyone gives a flying fuck about?" Taylor stopped talking, panting from the effort of talking without much breathing.

She snarled, the anger in her feeling friendly and familiar and watching them cringe and draw back without the temerity to walk away and no hint of daring to use her, it all made her anger worse. How easy it was to cow the cows! She hated them. She thought of Mr. Martinez and how she'd like to give them to him one at a time to get hard with and then, after blooding the bitches, have him shove that long spear of his deep into her ass...he'd likely go soft at something so mundane. She closed her eyes and grunted, the thought of a cock in her ass made her cunt clinch and this time the tingle was so intense she thought she'd cum just from the thought of it, except her cunt was so wet, so slick and oily that the clinch lost most of its intensity and the sensation sloughed off into a wet kiss that she had to offer with not one to give it too. She opened her eyes and found she was alone.

Taylor raged. The frustration boiled up in her. Was she Queen Taylor or three-holes Taylor? Was she the woman females of Swanson feared to cross or the cum sucking fuck pig that any adult could use as they pleased including licking and then leaving her nonplussed and furious? She turned the knob to the physics room and stamped inside.

"Oh Taylor Dillon, nice of you to join us!" Ms. Cummings said from her place by the white board where she was writing lists of names. "Groups one and two, to the library. We are researching the history behind Lorentz's transformations as the foundation for Einstein's 1905 Atom Bomb Paper. It's not strictly physics but you little shits won't pay attention any longer anyway. Fucking adults have all lost their minds and its your fault, Taylor. Stand right there and do not move. Groups one and two, get going and if I hear any bad report from the library I swear I will string you all up and beat you until you cry."

Groups one and two rose up together, giggling and chattering like a gaggle of geese and filed past Taylor. Only when the door closed behind her did she realize not one of them were adults. Her eyes came on and her mind returned from the vision of Mr. Martinez whipping Ms. Cummings in her mind to the present and examined those remaining in the room and found that yes, they were all adults. And, yes, her cunt clinched as the clear implication materialized. She shifted her weight, popping her hip out to the left into a dance stance she used before a performance. She was destined to "perform" again it seemed.

Her cunt clinched. Again. Still. She groaned a little then glanced at Ms. Cummings who was staring at her. Ms. Cummings walked towards her, then past her, thence to the door which she duly locked, turning the deadbolt which made a loud click in the pregnant silence. Taylor stepped out of that silence towards the empty seat in the front row nearest her.

"Where are you going, Taylor cum trench?" Ms. Cumming asked from behind her.

"I'm going to sit down." Taylor said. "Or do you need me to go get a tardy pass from the office?" Taylor did not turn around to face the gorgeous blond woman. Her mind fought for the right to imagine Ms. Cummings naked her legs open and inviting Taylor to feed at her cunt while she sucked at Mr. G's cock in anticipation of having him fuck her while Taylor cowered on the floor beside the bed. The image filled her mind so that she didn't realize she had moved towards the empty desk until she felt the back of her skirt being lifted. Ms. Cummings' hand cupped her lank little ass then two fingers swept down the crease of her lank little ass and found the blue eye of the butt plug lodged in her lank little asshole. Ms. Cummings pushed at the plug, hard.

Taylor grunted but did not move. Her cunt clinched and she felt a new surge of slime well up inside her and some of her cunt ooze bubbled out of her and ran down her right leg, cooling as it did. Her thighs were both sticky like her date had spilled soda on them. She closed her eyes. Her heart thundered and suddenly she was moving away from the promising hand at her ass. She sat down in the desk and her eyes came on again, she looked up at Ms. Cummings. The woman glared at her.

"The slithering slut snatch is plugged, adults...you know what that means?" Ms. Cummings' asked the room.

"We fuck her." Several male voices said at once.

"No cunt cocks, we fuck her." Ky's voice swamped them all, shrill and loud. Taylor turned to look at the woman she hated and found her holding up a big black dildo, clutched in one hand. Taylor saw it in Ky's eyes, the gleam of something evil, profoundly evil and even though Taylor's cunt clinched and she felt a puddle form under her bare ass on the cool wooden seat, Taylor refused to submit to what was clearly pending in her future. She slid out of the chair, leaving a wet smear on it, and walked past Ms. Cummings to the door and unlocked it.

Her move clearly surprised Ms. Cummings.

"Where do you think you are going, young lady?" Ms. Cummings asked, her voice a razor slash of demand that Taylor felt not a bit.

Taylor whirled on the teacher, and on the class full of adults, many of the women were holding dildos, and snarled at them.

"I'm going to get a drink of water, bitches...I've cum so much I am getting dehydrated and my Master would not like that. He might pull me out of reach and not let any of you have any of me any longer." She pushed out the door into the hallway and was halfway to the drinking fountain before her outburst caught up with her. It arrived in the form of the blond bomb that was an incandescent Ms. Cummings. The woman clattered up behind Taylor in her usual high heels and grabbed Taylor by the hair. She fairly dragged her the rest of the way to the water fountain.

Taylor, for her part, got hold of the woman's wrist so the bitch didn't yank out her hair and leave her balding in that one spot...but still it hurt. She was pulled down and Ms. Cummings turned on the water...it was one of the rare ones that had enough pressure and it sprayed into Taylor's eyes, splashing her face. She groaned as it did. The cold water shocked her out of the pain-induced lethargy. Her ass clinched this time and the cunt could only follow along. Taylor felt the clinching as a searing pain in her ass and sloshing arousal in her cunt.

"Drink, you critical cunt mass." Ms. Cummings snarled...everyone was snarling suddenly.

Taylor drank and the water rejuvenated her. She drank so long and deeply that it seemed like she'd never get her fill. Ms. Cummings held her and kept the water flowing until finally Taylor choked and coughed, trying to avoid the flow. Ms. Cummings yanked her upright and dragged her back to the physics room, hesitating only to turn the lock on the door again. She dragged Taylor in front of the room. She let go of Taylor's hair and Taylor took a step towards the empty seat. She arrived hands empty and had no idea where her purse or backpack had gotten too and the thought left her vaguely unsettled. The last time she remembered having them was in Mr. Parker's room first period. Ms. Cummings' next words dragged her back to her lurid reality.

"Grab her...this bitch is plugged and she needs fucked, good." Taylor fought them. Even though in her mind she was already on her back, her legs held open while some random cock filled up her drooling cunt, she fought and fought hard. They didn't just hold her down on Ms. Cumming's desk, they stripped her naked. The desk was cold and hands held her arms out wide and her legs open. Her subversive anticipation of getting well and truly fucked was tainted when Ms. Cummings called to Tim to fuck her. She struggled though, even though it was her boyfriend and new second Master who mounted her. They held her and Tim did his best which was as always not even close to being good in any sense. His little cock tickled her and reminded her that she really wanted was a good stretching. He came almost immediately and when Ms. Cummings bent between her legs to eat her, licking at Timmy's wealth of cum, Taylor felt humiliated in that complex way she felt whenever someone did to her what she thought she should be doing to them.

Ms. Cummings however, was not trying to make her cum. She sucked Tim's cum out of her, and then spat it onto Taylor's belly.

"This genetic failure tastes like rusted iron covered with snake oil." Ms. Cummings announced. The class laughed.

"You've sucked a lot of snake oiled railroad spikes, Cum Cum Cummings?" Taylor shot back. The hands on her arms and legs tightened. Taylor struggled against them but no one relented and she was stretched tight over the desk like a tanned calf skin over a drum head. The smack on her cunt ignited her body. Ms. Cummings slapped her cunt, hard with an open hand.

"Little slut, don't smart off to me. Who's next?"

What followed was a long, seemingly never ending succession of dildos and hard hot real-life cocks, alternating. Each time, one left her, panting and unsatisfied either bubbling with her own cunt ooze or filled with a guys slick, sticky cum milk, Ms. Cummings licked and sucked her cunt, spitting what she vacuumed out of Taylor onto her belly and tits until Taylor's torso was a greasy mess of rejection. She never stopped struggling. The anger that began with Galene Simons seemed eternal and nothing they did to her dampened it...and everyone did something. Often fingering the butt plug, turning it, pushing it, fingering it, pumping it feebly, not once did Taylor approach orgasm. She felt the tension build but each time, whomever was diddling her cunt with cock or dildo, they stopped too quickly and left her too soon to attain the edge itself, much less to satisfyingly plunge over it.

Over and over they fucked her and nothing about it satisfied her body. While she howled with rage until they stuffed her bra in her mouth, as uncomfortable a gag as could possibly be, her mind felt a strange sort of calm, as though what was happening to her was a sort of recompense for all the horrible things she'd done to others at Swanson over the years. When Ky fucked her long and hard with the huge black dildo, Taylor thought she might cum, hated that idea and fought against it. Ky, for her part, took every polar position to Taylor, fucking her hard and fast in pursuit of her climax then stopping when Taylor began to huff out the prelude to pleasure, allowing Ky to take pleasure at leaving her panting with need. Then in that need, fucking her deep and slow so that Taylor's hips ground up, hunching faster and faster until Ky held the dildo just out of reach so Taylor could just kiss it with the bruised and swollen lips of her cunt. When Taylor collapsed in lurching frustration, Ky would relent and fuck her hard and fast only to stop as Taylor approached the edge.

The experience, capping the entire frustrating experience at least took her to the edge of ecstasy over and over even though she resented it, hated her body for being so obedient to cunt Ky, as Taylor thought of her, even while pleading with the woman to let her orgasm. Ky didn't. Ky's torment ended with the fifth period bell and everyone vanished except for Ms. Cummings who licked and sucked at her cunt until Taylor did cum, a devastating crash of ecstasy that left Taylor gasping and limp on the desk. She couldn't even lift her head. She groaned as Ms. Cummings continued to eat her, this time teaching her body that resistance was futile. Taylor came again, filled with abhorrence for her need and how easily the woman could satisfy it with lips, tongue and her sharp-nailed fingers that nipped at Taylor's cunt leaving little bits of flaring pain seeded into her swollen pleasure. Taylor heard the sixth period bell and thought she'd be the subject for the next class, that that attendance to her body would continue but no one appeared...it was just Ms. Cummings eating her rancid cunt, Ms. Cummings' words, and Taylor awash in the flow of her orgasms tumbling down from on high in a sequence of humiliatingly irresistible swells that tensed and snapped her body again and again so helplessly she felt like a wet shirt pinned to a clothes line in a dust storm, dirty but helpless to escape. Her body snapped taut with orgasm over and over until she felt her very bones soften and turn to liquid.