A Master's Ring: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we go back to my room?" she asked kissing my neck.

It was better than any other excuse I had come up with for leaving and one that promised no Sibling interference. I took her hand and found the nearest exit. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Michael pull Melisa into a tight hug.

------

Malia shared a room with Heather, but the decoration screamed surfer girl on both sides. I liked the bright surfboard, the tie-dyed towels, but stared at the fishing net in confusion.

"My father used to take me fishing when I was little," she said putting her arms around me. "I wasn't very good because I liked putting the fishies back in the water."

I laughed imagining a very young Malia doing that with a bemused father trying to explain getting the fishies out of the water was the point. She pulled away from me and sat on the bed. The girls had adjusted their beds like I had mine when I lived in the dorms. They turned the ends upside down and reinstalled the frame to gain extra height. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"This isn't your house," she said nervously as if she could read my mind.

"So I can't spank you?"

"You could try," she challenged discarding the nervousness immediately.

"That's not my objective, right now," I said calmly.

"You could try anyway," she said with a wicked smile.

She was quick and as slippery as an eel. I got my hands on her without a problem but found that her favorite move was to distract me by wriggling against my hard-on. I had her pinned to the ground the first time she used it. My hands were underneath her top when she pushed her hips against me. She rubbed her mound on my groin and pulled me into a hard kiss. My hands stopped pushing the top up and settled on stroking her skin. She moved her hips restlessly against me so I turned us over so that she was on top. She kissed me for a couple of minutes before standing up and moving to the window.

"I'm not going to get spanked if you're that easy to distract," she chided with a smile.

I lay on the ground looking up at her for a second. I stood up slowly, and her eyes looked nervously around the room. I moved to my right cutting her off before she started moving. I put my hands on the bottom of her top and pulled it upwards. I dropped it beside us and raised my arms as she pulled my t-shirt off. I pinned her against the wall and kissed her neck gently. She cupped my hard-on between her hips and used her nails on the small of my back. I was ready for her attempt at escape by distraction; I rubbed back when she ground against me. She gasped moving her hands to my hips to pull me tighter to her.

I pulled her away from the window and walked to the bed with her in front of me. She wrestled me to escape her fate, but she was not trying very hard. She managed to turn around in the circle of my arms. I pushed her against the bed and in her struggles she pushed her ass back. It was too tempting so I spanked her hard with my right hand. She froze for a second confused about what to do next. I smiled knowing she wanted to continue the resistance play. I moved my hands around her waist to the front of her shorts. She moved her ass on my groin trying to entice instead of distract. I undid her belt, the button of her shorts, and her zipper in quick succession.

Malia pushed her shorts down her hips and legs. She kicked them off and pushed back with her ass to get in contact with me again. I had moved aside though. She gave a cry of surprise when I spanked her mostly naked asscheek. I spanked the other for good measure garnering a yelp of pleasure. She undid the ties to her bathing suit bottom; spreading her legs caused the suit to drop to the floor. She turned around slowly letting me enjoy her nakedness. Her pubic hair was completely shaved off, which considering the size of some of her bathing suit bottoms was a necessity. I put my hand on her tummy and walked my fingers downwards. She pushed her hips out as I touched her pussylips. I slipped a finger between them and found moisture. I pushed into her producing a gasp. She spread her legs wider and lowered her hips to get my finger deeper inside her.

Malia put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer for a kiss. She circled her hips as my tongue entered her mouth. She grabbed my shoulders tightly when I pulled my finger out and penetrated her with two of them. She bit my lip and moved her hands to the front of my jeans. With my fingers driving in and out of her, she had a more difficult time with her task than I had taking her shorts off. I made it easier by stepping back when she got her hand inside my jeans. She pushed them down my hips and I had to finish the job when playing with my dick distracted her. She used one hand to jack me slowly while the other explored my testicles. Taking off my jeans with one hand since I did not want to take the fingers of the other out of her was not an easy thing to accomplish.

She used her grip on my hardness to get me between her legs. I grabbed her waist and propped her on the bed. She smiled as she wrapped her legs around me. I moved closer to her until she could place me against her pussy. Malia moved my dick up and down her pussy. I waited for her to put me at her entrance but then noticed she was smiling widely. I shook my head and grabbed her wrist. She let my dick go and put her arm on the bed to hold her body at the right angle. I moved my hips forward and felt her body surround me in wetness. Malia lowered some of her weight to get me deeper inside her.

I pulled her towards me so that only her upper back was on the bed. The only way for her to get leverage to move her hips was to grip me tightly with her legs. She lay her head back and let me take over when I started moving in and out of her pussy. Malia tried vainly to gain what little leverage she could to assist in the fucking but tightening her legs only cut the distance I could move in and out of her. She settled for letting me stroke deeply while she twisted her hips side to side slowly.

Malia moved steadily towards an orgasm until I experimentally drove into her hard. She jumped a little and squeezed me tightly. I pumped into her hard again drawing a gasp and another squeeze. She wriggled mightily when I settled back to a gentler pace.

"Please!" she begged.

I reached underneath to cup her asscheeks tightly. I gave Malia exactly what she wanted until she arched her back in reaction to the powerful strokes.

"GOD!" she screamed as she came.

I slowed the pace of my strokes and let her rest in the aftermath of her pleasure for a couple of minutes. She lifted her head to look at me. She smiled wickedly and tried to pull her body completely on the bed. I let her go only to receive a pout for my cooperation.

"That wasn't very much of a spanking," she said sticking her tongue out at me.

I discovered that Malia was a much better struggle-fuck player after her first orgasm.

-----

I heard female giggling when I opened the door to my house. I walked into the living room and smelled the light buzz of alcohol on the room's occupants. I noticed the open beer bottles. I scrunched my nose blowing air out to adjust to the scent. Jason taught me never to imbibe, since you did not know when you would need to be at your best.

The tableau froze as the girls noticed me. Rachel was straddling Michael's thigh and had Melisa's hand trapped in a tight grip. She looked like she was trying to pull my First into a similar position on top of Michael's other thigh. Michael was too busy working on Rachel's neck with his lips to help.

My First had a look of angry resistance on her face.

Melisa's eyes met mine with relief. She pulled her hand away from Rachel and stood up. Rachel looked annoyed at me for a second. She shrugged her shoulders at Melisa, grabbed two handfuls of Michael's hair, pulled his head back, and kissed him deeply.

I walked by them to enter my room.

A couple of minutes later Melisa opened the doors and walked inside. I watched as she approached me. She leaned against my desk and studied me. I was sitting in the large papa-san chair that had been my only contribution to the room. After installing it the week before, I usually came home to find a Sibling studying or taking a nap in it.

"Why is it that every Sibling I know is panicked by Rachel and me, but you don't seem to care?" she asked suddenly.

"I'm not a Sibling," I replied.

"That's not enough, David," she said. "Most Brothers would have pulled back on the choke chain by now."

I smiled at the momentary fantasy of Melisa wearing a collar with a leash leading to my hand. I would have to incorporate that in Janet's little fantasy about being my slave with Melisa kneeling next to her.

"You mean your dad would have pulled you back by now," I said.

Her mouth snapped shut as she stared at me.

"I'm not your dad either."

=====Chapter 25=====

Rachel was the first time I got to watch Melisa resort to sledgehammer diplomacy to get what she wanted when her manipulations failed.

"So why aren't you?" she asked after a minute of silence. I smiled at her attempt to change the subject away from her dad.

"Why aren't I what?"

"Why aren't you nervous about Rachel and me?" she asked meeting my eyes. My smile widened; her eyes flashed with annoyance at my amusement.

"Can you really imagine me nervous, Melisa?"

She shrugged and smiled her annoyance aside. I leaned my head to the side and studied her.

"It wouldn't be Rachel," I said finally.

"What?"

"If you left, it wouldn't be with Rachel," I said.

"Why not?"

"When you lie in bed with her, I'm there between you."

She nodded and walked around the room for a couple of minutes.

"So do you want to tell me the truth?" she asked after her third circuit of the room.

"Do you really want the truth?" I asked seriously.

"I think I'd like it better than 'I'm there between you'," she said leaning against the desk.

"I'm not there when you kiss her?"

She shrugged as if it was an unimportant point. I nodded and sat back.

"Why aren't you with your dad?" I asked.

"What?" she said tightening up.

"You wanted the truth," I pointed out.

"What does my dad have to do with it?"

"I have a... feeling, he's between us when it's just you and me," I said. She gave me a hard look, which I shrugged off.

"I'll lie to everyone out there," I said pointing out the window.

"I'll lie to everyone out there," I repeated pointing to the living room. "I'll lie to you."

I was quiet for a second.

"What I have never done is lie to me," I said. "So here's your chance at the truth, why aren't you with your dad?"

She circled my bed a couple of times. I thought she was considering how to answer the question without answering it. She leaned against my desk again.

"You lie to me?" she asked with pursed lips that teased slightly.

"You don't lie to me?" I asked by way of reply.

"I won't tell you things, which isn't really lying," she said with a raised eyebrow. "But that doesn't mean you can lie to me."

"Who made that rule?"

"I did, of course," she teased.

I nodded and rocked a little in the chair.

"You're not going to agree to that, are you?" she said with a small laugh. "I wasn't expecting you to, but I had to try. You might have been REALLY different from my dad."

I maintained my silence.

"So why would you lie to me?" she asked again.

"The truth?" I asked.

"Yes, David."

"Why aren't you with your dad?"

She bit her lip in anger as she tried to stare me down. She sighed and looked away realizing there was nothing for her to push against.

"The Brotherhood isn't the real world, Melisa. If anything can be said to be the 'real' world," I said. "You can be with your dad how you want to be. He would move to a different city, somewhere that no one knew he raised you. You could wear his crest."

She nodded and looked at the doors to my room with tears in her eyes. A couple of minutes later, she brushed them away with the back of her hand.

"There are thousands of Siblings," she said enunciating each word. "There are two that wear his crest. There is only one blonde-haired angel in his life."

Silence reigned for a minute.

"The only differences my dad recognizes between Siblings are crested and un-crested, or his crested Sibling and another Brother's," she continued. "He treats Joanne and my mom like they're interchangeable, which would make me one of three exact, same things that he holds tightly to his heart."

I nodded.

"My dad can't have children; he jokes that it was an 'industrial accident'. Joanne and my mom want a baby, but they're going to adopt a boy," she said looking at me hard. "If my choices are to be treated like one of thousands, one of three, or to be the only baby girl in his life; then no matter what I want, I choose to be that little girl. Only-daughters do not have to share the sparkle in their daddy's eyes."

"You have to share me," I pointed out after a moment.

"Not like that," she replied.

I smiled at her.

"Okay, the truth," she said returning the smile. "You're not like my dad so I don't have to share the part of you that is mine. There IS a part of you that will only ever be mine."

"Is that why you're here?" I asked.

"No," she said quietly not wanting to tell me the truth but wanting to be someone I told the truth to more. "A daddy never believes anyone is good enough for his little girl but mine thinks you are."

"You believe him?"

She walked around the room much more agitated than the previous times. It took her longer to calm down and lean against the desk again.

"When my biological father hit me in the middle of that argument, I stopped believing in a lot of things, like my mom's judgment," she said in a sad voice. "I cried in my dad's arms that night. I didn't know he was going to become 'my dad'; he was just a cop whose arms made me feel safe again. He whispered he would never let anyone hurt me, not even my father. I believed him, and since that night I've only believed the things that my daddy tells me. He's never said the words, but he has told me plenty of times that you're his choice for me."

"I can't promise you won't get hurt."

"I'll bet my life, David, it won't be you that hurts me."

I nodded.

"If I can't be with my dad," she continued, "then I choose to be here. You've never treated me like any other Sibling so I have to think maybe the one true thing in my life still is; daddy knows what's best for me."

I nodded again.

"Siblings and Brothers say I'm different from other Brothers," I said quietly. "I have a... feeling that I am, but not where it matters."

"I don't understand," she said forgetting the question she had asked.

"I don't know enough about Sibling indoctrination, but no matter how much Doris Alex plays it down I know what it would take for me to trust her," I said. "But I trust her; Janet, Susan, and Michael too. Probably every indoctrinated Sibling because I know how powerful indoctrination has to be for anyone remotely like me to trust. Brothers trust Siblings, not with everything, but crested or un-crested there is trust."

"You don't trust me," she said with a tiny smile.

"You're not indoctrinated."

"Doris doesn't trust me either, or Janet, or Michael, or any other Sibling that I know," she said with a hint of pride in her voice. "Not even my mother."

I almost laughed at the happiness she got from being different.

"So you lie to me because you can't trust me?" she asked with a wide smile.

"I won't tell you things, which isn't really lying, right?"

She laughed openly at my choice of words.

"Getting back to what started this conversation then, why haven't you pulled back on my leash?" she asked.

"Rachel wanting you to kiss Michael is what started this conversation," I said.

"Yeah, well fuck her! She's lucky Michael knows better," she said angrily. "If she tries that shit again; I don't care how much you want her, she's fucking gone."

An angry Melisa was definitely one of the sexiest things in my life.

"She's just trying to figure out what you haven't told her," I teased. She punched the table in annoyance.

"Change subject," she insisted. I laughed at tone of her voice. She sighed and stuck her tongue out at me. I waited for her to ask the question again.

"So why haven't you pulled back on MY leash yet?" she asked.

"Take your clothes off," I commanded.

Her top was over her head before she caught herself. I heard a heartfelt 'bastard!' before she finished removing it. She gave me an exasperated look as she took her bra off. The shorts and panties fell to the ground with practiced ease to be kicked aside in annoyance.

"This doesn't prove anything," she said but sighed at her inability to sound convincing.

She pushed her hips towards me as she leaned against the desk. Her pubic hair was a thin line of blonde that I wanted to run my fingers through.

"You've lied to Rachel, Melisa," I said.

"I did not lie!" she said angrily.

I waited.

"I haven't told her everything," she said with a pout.

"You let her assume," I said. "You led her to those assumptions."

"I did not lie to her, David."

"Like I said, I don't lie to me," I said. "Whatever you think you did or did not do, Rachel will believe you lied to her."

"So what was I supposed to do," she said raising her hands. "Tell her about the Society, tell her that I planned to make her a Sibling; your Sibling"

I rested my head back and stared at Melisa.

"I couldn't let her leave if you did that, Melisa."

She straightened, and I saw the calculating manipulation in her eyes.

"No!" I said in hard voice.

"What?"

"If you want to keep to your plan of making Rachel a Sibling, you have to allow her the choice," I said. "Telling her about the Brotherhood is making the choice for her."

"You wouldn't hurt her."

"Do you know what the difference is between being out there," I said pointing out my window, "and being in here?'

She shook her head.

"You," I said. "I don't need another Melisa in my life. Rachel will be indoctrinated so she must be allowed the one free choice."

"Indoctrination means other Brothers, David," Melisa said carefully. "You wouldn't share Rachel."

"She wouldn't be mine until she wore my crest."

"I don't wear your crest."

"Other Siblings make their decision once, you must make it every day for the rest of your life," I said. "Every morning you wake up, you have to decide to stay with me. It's a choice I also have to make every day. How many people out there consciously decide the rest of their life every day?"

"You can't tell me that Doris, Janet, and Susan don't make being in this house different than living in a dorm room!"

"What do they give me that Alyssa wouldn't, if I had never met any of you?"

She let the air out lungs explosively.

"You're more mine now than Rachel could ever be. You've chosen this every day since your dad put my file in front of you. Steadfast, resolute, and committed; I owe you years of loyalty."

Melisa looked away from my eyes.

"You feel something for Rachel that you don't feel for me or any other Sibling, David," she said. "That's why I want her with us."

I shook my head.

"I would prefer that you had taken Doris Alex's route."

"Doris would happily drown Rachel to make sure there was nothing outside the Society you wanted."

I snickered.

"Okay, maybe Janet's," I corrected.

"To fuck you and fuck you and fuck you until Rachel moved away, and Doris drowned her so that there was nothing outside the Society you wanted?"

"There's no way around Doris Alex, huh?" I asked jokingly.

She shook her head seriously.

"I'm not indoctrinated so I don't know a lot about Siblings," she said staring at me. "I've never needed to know anything about the Society other than my dad and you, but it doesn't mean I haven't put things together. Doris is here because of you. She is as committed to you as I am; if I'm being honest, she is more committed to you than I am."

1...34567...27