A Master's Ring: Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

"She's dangerous, David," she said carefully. "I've never met a Sibling like her. I think she'd drown me if I interfered with the plans she has for you."

"She would never touch you, Melisa."

"I..."

"The Brotherhood wants me inside, Melisa," I said quietly. "Your continued loyalty ensures mine. Doris Alex serves the Brotherhood with every breath; she would cut her own throat before she stood against us."

Melisa shivered and was quiet for a minute.

"You cannot tell Rachel about the Brotherhood until she's made her choice, Melisa," I repeated.

"How is she supposed to choose without knowing?"

"How did you?"

"I don't think I really wanted to be a Sibling," she said. "This is what my dad is, and this is what you are, so this is the only choice left to me."

"Siblings arrive at our door for different reasons, Melisa," I reminded her. "You have to let Rachel find her reason for opening that door. It might be me; it might be the life; or it might be you."

"I can't be the reason she would choose to be a Sibling," she said with a shake of her head.

"Only because she doesn't know you yet," I said.

"She knows me well enough, David," she said with a lot of confidence in her voice.

I stood up suddenly and was crowding her against the desk an instant later. Her body reacted by pushing against me in heat. We kissed hard. She rubbed my hard dick with her tummy almost drowning us in the kiss. I took a step back and shook my head hard. She took a deep breath; her eyes were cloudy with passion. I put my hand on her stomach. My fingers drifted into her pubic line. She spread her legs as I rounded the curve of her pubic mound. I split her lips with a finger and dipped it inside; moisture welcomed me. She squeezed down as my finger delved deeper. Her body produced the wetness of temptation asking me to take what was mine. I pulled my finger out and backed away from her. I sat back down in my chair.

"Does she know that about you?" I asked. She raised her chin to a proud angle.

"Bastard!"

"You like B-words, don't you?" I asked curiously.

"What?" she said after giving me a hard look that demanded I get back to what I started.

"Bitch for Janet, bastard for me," I said with a smile.

"Well, both of you are," she defended.

"What about Susan?"

"Brave."

"Doris Alex."

"Brilliantly-fucking-scary!"

I laughed at that.

"Can you get over here and finish this?" she asked softly.

"Answer the question," I replied.

"What question?"

"Does Rachel know that about you?" I asked again.

"Know what?" she asked stubbornly.

"That SHE can't have just you," I said.

She crossed her arms and stared at the floor.

"I've tried to make what you've let her believe true," I said gently.

"That's why we haven't had sex?" she asked.

"She'd be hurt by your lies, and I don't want that," I said. "You'd be hurt by your lies, and I won't allow that."

"So you made me tell the truth," she said with a sigh.

"You've been as much hers as I could make you."

She nodded.

"It's not going to work, is it?" she asked.

"How would you feel if I seduced Rachel into my life without telling her about you?"

Her lips tightened as she tried to bottle the admission.

"I'd think you were a liar," she said finally.

We were quiet for a few minutes.

"She's going to hate me," Melisa said.

"A little," I replied. "You can blame it all on me though."

"That would be lying," she said.

"I chose not to have sex with you. Truth," I said. "You came to me tonight because she pushed you to do something you don't want to. It's the truth."

"No, it's not."

I smiled.

"No part of the truth can be a lie," I said. "Especially if you're not lying to yourself."

"Doris's lecture on valid statements," she said with a smirk. "Added to David's lecture about not lying to yourself."

"Doris Alex and I think alike. You and I lie alike, but you're the one in danger of getting caught and not liking the consequences," I said with a shrug.

"Doris fits your life better than I do," she said changing the subject again. " And Rachel is what you want."

"I don't understand."

"I don't see how deciding to stay in here with you every day makes this better than out there, especially if you don't trust me."

"Don't confuse not trusting in here with not trusting out there, Melisa," I instructed. "I trust you to make the most important decision in my life every day but with nothing else. I trust other Brothers to do what is necessary to protect us; it doesn't mean I'd trust any of them not to cheat in a game of cards for a penny's worth of candy. You've surprised me more times than anyone else in my life so thank you very much, but I'll make sure I know what you're up to from now on."

The smile on her face turned pleased.

"How do I make in here better than out there for you, Melisa?"

Her eyes widened as the question lanced into her mind. I was glad she chose to be honest with me.

"You're the safety of my dad's arms, as close to him as I'll ever get, and I think my dad believes you're a closer fit to the little girl dreams that I have of him."

"You're closer to the fantasy I have of Rachel than Rachel will ever be."

"You're in love with her?" she asked surprised by my statement.

I could not stop myself from laughing.

"It's not funny, David," she said seriously.

"If I've loved, I've only loved one person," I said. "I think only a parent can love and have it be a river towards the person they feel it for. What I feel towards Rachel is a dead thing as long as she doesn't feel something back. A better word is fascination."

"So why does she fascinate you?" she asked curiously.

"If I knew the answer to that, she wouldn't," I replied.

"A lot of women would say you love her, you just don't want to admit it."

"If you left, I would stand between you and the Brotherhood," I said. "If Jason had lived, I wouldn't have bet against us if he had ever decided to leave, and the Brotherhood came after us. Rachel won't make it to the door if you tell her about the Brotherhood. I won't let her choose at that point, not if being a Sibling is the choice she makes to save herself. I doubt any Brother trusts indoctrination that much. So if you tell me I love her when I'd kill her to protect the Brotherhood, I'll guess I have to accept that I do."

She looked into my eyes for a moment before sighing.

"What am I supposed to do about her?" she asked looking back at me.

"Help her move out," I suggested.

"Not while you still want her," she insisted.

"What I want stopped mattering around the age of three," I said.

"It matters to me," she said in a hard voice. "Like you said, I have to decide to stay here every day, so excuse me for making sure that everything you want is in here with us. I'm not like you; I want to make sure you never think of leaving."

"Do you think that's a possibility?"

"Not if I have anything to do with it."

I smirked at the confidence in her voice.

"So if letting her go is not an option, what can I do?"

"I already answered that question; tell her the truth," I replied.

"You said I can't do that," she said with a smile.

"Not our truth, but completely true things," I said. "Like you and I not having sex doesn't mean anything changed between us. You belong to me, freely and knowingly given; likewise accepted."

"She's NOT going to like that."

"Tell her about your father and your dad."

"David, that's... that's a lot to tell someone," she said reluctantly.

"I have a feeling Rachel will understand," I said.

"Really?" she asked. "I've never been able to talk to anyone about it. My mom..."

"I think Rachel will find the details of your situation liberating."

"What aren't you telling me?" she asked suspiciously.

"If you don't know, maybe listening to Rachel like I do is another good place to start," I said standing up and taking off my shirt.

She leaned towards me as I took of my pants and shoes. She moved towards me when I was completely naked.

"I think I know just the right way to tell Rachel that when she and I are together, you're between us," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine.

I would have asked what she meant but other parts of her came into contact with my body distracting me. I decided I did not need to know any of the details as I reached behind her to cup her ass. I pulled her to me, and the time of not being together disappeared in an explosion of want. I turned her towards the bed and almost threw her down on it. She landed with her legs open and her arms beckoning me. I lay on top of her. Her mouth opened to accept my tongue and her hand quested between us for my dick; I had been hard since she removed her clothing. She took a tight grip and gasped into my mouth. I jumped in her hand; I pulled my hips back to give her room to guide me towards her center. I pushed in uncaringly, only to stop when I realized what I was doing.

"God, David," she whispered. "Please not right now."

She was incredibly tight. I pulled my hips back and pushed slowly into her.

"Bastard!" she complained harshly at the slowness of my pace and bit into my shoulder.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her teeth from my skin. I kissed her but reared back when she tried to bite my lip. She climbed her legs higher up my body trying to open her pussy so that I could complete her penetration. I sawed my dick in the depth that her body had given me. She pushed her hips up driving herself further onto my cock. I stopped fighting the desire. I drew my hips back and took all of Melisa. Her nails dug into my shoulder as my dick opened her after a long drought. She smiled joyfully when I was completely seated inside her.

"Stay still..." she said sexily. "Real still!"

I tried to do what she wanted but could not quite manage it. I pressed against her, released the pressure, and pressed against her again. She closed her eyes tightly and gasped. I felt her moisture increase. Her orgasm seemed to last forever; it was probably only that I wanted to stroke in and out of her to relieve what had built-up in the time without her.

"Get off me!" she said.

"What?" I asked surprised.

I really was getting annoyed at her habitual need to surprise me at vastly inappropriate moments.

"Get off me, David," she pleaded.

I pulled out slowly and lay down next to her. She looked down at me as she stood up. She grabbed my thighs pulling me towards the edge of the bed. I scrambled downwards until my hips were where she wanted them. She knelt between my legs. Her tongue licked my dick from root to tip carefully, as if her flavor was nectar. Her green eyes held contact with mine as she cleaned me of her presence. Finally, she was done and gripped me in her hand. She smiled wickedly and took me as deep into her mouth as she could. I pushed up forcing more inside her mouth. She groaned at the need she felt from me. Her hand moved up and down what her mouth could not take. I did not want to cum in her mouth, but we had gone too far.

I groaned as she squeezed me hard. She felt the hardening and moved her hand faster. I came inside her mouth. I pulled back and jerked upwards involuntarily. Melisa took everything I had; she sucked on me trying to draw out more. My stomach muscles ached from the desire to give her everything than she wanted. I collapsed backwards staring at the ceiling blankly. She stood up and trailed her nails on my thighs. She smiled mysteriously as her hand came up in a motion that asked for me to stay exactly where I was. I had plans for a second round where I returned the oral favor for a VERY long time and finished with fucking her in as many different positions as I knew so I had no plans to go anywhere.

She left the doors open when she walked out. Returning five minutes later, she closed the doors behind her as she walked into the room. Melisa moved to stand between my legs. A gentle smile touched her lips as she shook her head.

"It doesn't look good for us, David," she confessed, almost unable to contain her laughter.

"What?"

"You definitely like the taste of Rachel more than she likes the taste of you."

In that moment, I swear I heard Melisa's dad laughing. I stared up at green eyes that shined with expectation. Melisa completely believed it was my duty to protect her from backlash when she used the sledge to get her way. I was wrong; Siblings did not forget about repercussions when they were around a Brother. It was another of those words that did not exist for them; like no, inhibitions, shyness, or anything else that might get in the way of pleasing a Brother.

=====Chapter 26=====

"Jesus fucking Christ, David!" Doris Alex said in exasperation sitting down at my cafe table the next Sunday afternoon.

Alyssa moved the food on her tray to mine before sitting down across from Doris Alex. I sighed and gave Alyssa a look barely on the border of annoyance. I accepted earlier in the week that she took eating from my plate to a psychopathic level so I tried to find an equitable compromise. Unfortunately, her sorority sisters and the Siblings eating with us decided to make it their lunchtime amusement when I suggested coming to an agreement. Worse for me, Doris Alex insisted on being the lead negotiator for Alyssa's interests. What followed was one of the silliest discussions I had ever participated in. I faced ten females arguing that Alyssa had a natural right to eat everything on my plate; only my counterargument that such behavior would inevitably starve me moved them. Enjoying the absurdity, the female side of the table got louder and louder until I felt the pressure of dining hall occupants' attention. I was about to capitulate to their demands when Michael (the prince of fucking darkness), and Melisa (his administrative assistant) joined us. The ladies took a break to fill them in and watched as the two sat on my side of the table stating that I was too nice to defend my rights adequately. Rachel slamming her tray down on the table next to us caused a moment of silence before Doris Alex sniffed and blatantly snubbed her by turning away. With defenders on my side of the table, the conversation went from inane to insane. It took the two sides an hour to hammer out the Alyssa and David Cuisine Accord, as one of the sorority sisters suggested it be called.

Alyssa had to settle for only eating food that she placed in my area, but I had to taste or play with anything she put in said area. While I have to admit she followed the exact letter of the agreement, Alyssa zealously exercised her new rights whenever an opportunity presented itself. If I did not find a psychologist's inability to refrain from psychoanalyzing me distasteful, I would have made an appointment with one to see if an explanation of Alyssa's food behavior was possible. I agreed with Rachel when she said it was the most ridiculous thing she ever heard of, even if stomping away after the two sides shook on the Accord ruined her point.

I figured Rachel's attitude during the week after Melisa fed her an unwilling first taste of my semen was the cause of Doris Alex's religious frustration. The Siblings were annoyed on the first day of Rachel's fits until they heard her scream that she hated the taste of cum at Melisa. Janet figured it out and promptly fell off the couch laughing. Malia asking Rachel what the problem was since in her experience my cum tasted fine did not help the situation. I was immensely surprised Rachel did not move out that night. I was even more surprised that by Friday the Siblings did not vote in favor of Doris Alex's preferred solution. Rachel would probably have been found swimming with the fishes except that on Saturday morning she decided I was to blame for everything. I guessed accurately that Melisa had enthusiastically pointed the finger at me, like I suggested.

"What did you do anyway?" Alyssa asked while offering me a bite of 'my' salad.

I chewed slowly and gave Doris Alex a curious look. I thought she would have clued Alyssa in on the happenings at the house. The redhead shrugged her shoulders looking at me expectantly.

"It was Melisa that did the doing," I said carefully.

"Yeah, she was doing Rachel quite well from what I saw," Alyssa said with a smile. "Then this week Rachel... oh shit!"

I did not need to see what had interrupted Alyssa. My new nemesis was walking into the cafe followed by Melisa. Rachel's blue eyes lasered into me as she stalked towards the table. I sighed sticking my fork into everything that Alyssa had put in my area to make sure she could eat while Rachel and I provided the entertainment. Rachel slammed into the chair across from me. I caught Melisa's surreptitious wink as she dragged a chair over.

"Okay, David," Rachel said angrily. "Enough is enough, what the fuck is going on in that house?"

Alyssa perked up at Rachel's question; Doris Alex put her fork down and leaned back in her chair. I did not miss the ravenous curiosity in Alyssa's eyes or the dangerous glint in Doris Alex's.

"I could tell you, Rachel," I said patiently. "But then I'd have to kill you."

"Don't give me that military bullshit, asshole!" she exclaimed harshly.

"Rachel," Doris Alex warned.

I turned my head towards Doris Alex. She met my eyes and nodded her understanding of my desire for her to remain uninvolved. She picked up her fork to finish her lunch. I met Rachel's eyes to find that Doris Alex's instinctive submission fueled her anger.

"If you already know the difference between the truth and my bullshit, why don't you tell me what's going on in my house?"

"You can't buy me like you've bought everyone else in that house!" she stated between gritted teeth.

I am constantly amazed by people's ability to construct the world around them using only their assumptions as the brick and mortar.

"I was not aware I had tendered you an offer," I said calmly. "Melisa, did you try to buy me a present?"

I have to admit that was a dig. Rachel slamming her hand on the table and looking like it had caused her some discomfort made me regret it.

Rachel's view of the house was not far off if one only had the outside view. Melisa had been ecstatic at receiving a twin to Janet's car, and her gratitude overflowed. Rachel took it to mean that I bought Melisa back. In truth, I discovered a stagnant Rank situation was a breeding ground for trouble; Michael and Malia wanted drama, and they were willing to stir the pot to get it. I was better off turning things over myself than letting those two come up with something on their own. As much as I did it to keep the Siblings busy, Janet's reaction to Melisa's new car was amusing at rock-concert decibel levels.

"Do you control everyone in the house?" she asked.

"I wouldn't say control," I said after taking a moment to think about it. "It's more like they flow around me."

She studied me in the exact same way Melisa had during our truthful conversation.

"Maybe orbit or revolve is more accurate," I said thoughtfully.

"Worship," Doris Alex suggested quietly.

"Definitely not," I said. "I admit to the arrogance of competence, but not to messianic proclivities."

Doris Alex was the only one that smiled.

"Serve you," Alyssa jumped in with from left field.

"Huh?" I asked/said.

"Serve you breakfast in bed," Alyssa said. "Serve you as a personal sex slave."

"Have you been talking to Janet?" I asked suspiciously. Rachel's hand slamming into the table interrupted our digression.

"You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that," I told her.

She gave me a look on the razor's edge of hatred. I crossed my arms on the table and stared at her.

"Do you want the truth, Rachel?" I asked.

Every woman other than Rachel held her breath waiting for the response.

"Yes," Rachel said.

1...45678...27