A Matter of Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aabury
aabury
18 Followers

The boy leans down and whispers something into the mother's ear. She nods her head and he withdraws his weapon from her cunt. The camera focuses on the huge thing disengaging. It is long and boy, is it thick! As it hangs free between her buttocks, the viewer is drawn into the optical illusion of a tiny anal opening and a massive battering ram. It is meant to get the viewer all hot and bothered, and it did just that to Ryan. He is about to explode but holds off because he wants to savor what he knows is coming next. And there it was - the boy places his cock at his mother's anus and she reaches back and helps it in. Slowly, he leans into her and feeds his cock in; gradually working it in till it is anchored to the root. He then withdraws and then quickly slides it back all the way in. Once again he gets up on his haunches and takes hold of her at the waist only this time the camera moves around and the audience can see that it quite clearly is her ass that is being violated, with her vagina winking open and shut below. With that he starts battering her ass. And once again she is being hammered and hanging on for dear life. This really got Ryan going.

Two things then happened, simultaneously. Ryan's cannon started letting loose and precisely at that moment his mother opened the door to the home theater and walked in.

Ellen's anesthetic work day had been shortened. In fact it had been practically decimated by patients not showing up for their surgeries and surgeons calling in to cancel cases. So, instead of being done by late evening she was down way before noon. She had decided to indulge herself and spend the rest of the day doing nothing. She headed home to curl up with the latest by Maeve Binchy. Having found Ryan's car parked in the garage she had looked everywhere for him and had then gone to look for him in the home theater as the last option.

Because of excellent sound proofing she could not hear a thing till she actually opened the door. Then the intense sounds of the ass fucking couple hit her even as in a split second her eyes took in the scene. A startled Ryan had reflexively stood up and turned around towards the opening door. Forever, this scene would be imprinted in her memory - her six foot four son, standing, back bent and pelvis thrust forward, with a hand around his huge cock that was spewing arcs of fluid onto the carpet; on his face a shocked expression was quickly replacing the lusty yet completely idiotic look that men get when they come, and behind him on the giant screen a close up of a huge penis pumping into a dilated ass hole.

Quickly she turned around and left, closing the door behind her. Her mind was a seething cauldron of emotions and thoughts, not all of them maternal. It had been rudely yanked from the mundane to the salaciously sexual in the blink of the proverbial eye. She made her way instinctively to the huge walk-in dressing closet in the master bedroom. There she changed from her work clothes to shorts, tee shirt and running shoes and took off on the jogging trail on their vast estate.

Ryan, his mind a numbed non entity, put his clothes back on and set about cleaning out the gooey mess off the soft carpet. But first, he turned off the porn movie in which the delicious, uninhibited Barbra look alike mother was still savagely getting it up the butt and was back to muttering maternal platitudes as she was being brutally sodomized.

For all the planning that had gone into this masturbatory session, an essential component had been overlooked - what to do with his ejaculate. This was the first time he had used the home theater for masturbation and had obviously not thought things through. This irritated him as he had a well ordered mind and was not given to impulsive wanton behavior.

The greater part of his well ordered mind, however, was temporarily missing. To say he was stunned was an understatement.

In the meantime, Ellen worked up a sweat in next to no time, jogging furiously to rid her mind of what she had just witnessed. But she could not. She could not rid herself of the sexual arousal she had felt when she first saw Ryan's spurting cock. And her mind gave her no respite, as it played that scene over and over again.

It was not as if she was sex starved, though she and Roger had gravitated to the sexual activity of a well married couple. But this was more from mutual choice than lack of interest. Or so she had thought till now. The sight of that giant sputtering cock had filled her with unholy thoughts of which she was thoroughly embarrassed because the holder of that cock was her son. Exciting, erotic thoughts that had actually got her vagina all wet and bothered, telling her that her libido was intact and far in excess of the fucking she was getting at the moment. She got back from her jog, showered, changed and tried to think her way out of her dilemma.

Ryan, meanwhile, got hold of the stain remover aerosol that the bi weekly cleaning service had complimentarily left behind and with the help of a bunch of paper towels had thoroughly cleansed the carpet of any evidence of his emission.

He met his mother in the living room, in front of the giant window that looked out over their vast property, the valley below, to maybe a hint of the ocean outlined on the horizon. All he could say was," Sorry, mother."

She looked at him fondly; it was difficult for her to get angry with him. She was placid by nature and he was her only child. She smiled and said," Sorry for masturbating or for getting caught or for making a mess?" And she was instantly proud that her voice was level and natural.

He sighed in relief, she was not angry with him, "For everything. But mainly for embarrassing myself."

"Did you clean up the mess?"

"Yes, I really don't want dad to know of this."

"But you did violate his space. You know that he considers that place a shrine."

"Yes I do," and he thought, I would have got away with it if you had not turned up. Aloud he continued," And I am truly sorry."

"Well then, that's that, and the incident is forgotten." And with that she turned around and left.

Ryan heaved a sigh of relief. His mother was a straightforward truthful person, if she said she would not tell his father, he knew she would not. And for him that was the end of the embarrassing incident. Of course, he would ruminate about it later as is the wont of any thinking person, but as far as its implications went in the context of his relationship with his parents, he knew that the unfortunate episode would never be brought up again.

But not for Ellen. She was not going to mention it to Ryan again and she was certainly not going to tell Roger. From that perspective the incident was over. Nevertheless, in the days that followed she was reminded of the incident on many an occasion. Not just rumination but full blown mental imagery.

The vision of Ryan with a hand around his sputtering giant cock would grab her out of nowhere. For instance - she was wheeling a young man who had just had his knee repaired out of the operating room, when suddenly her mind produced that vision. This so shocked her that she let out a loud involuntary, "Oh," Not just an ordinary, "Oh," but one on steroids. Loud enough to startle the young man out of his post anesthetic stupor and make him attempt to sit up mumbling, "Whish, whirs."

Quickly, she reverted to her professional self and soothed the young man back into slumber even as she wheeled him into the recovery area and transferred his care to a nurse there.

On this occasion the mental image of her son's rod had produced a feeling of shock and awe. But on other occasions she felt that the incident was funny. Ha, ha, funny. She would suddenly break out in a huge smile or giggle uncontrollably at the memory. It really was funny. Taken out of context the sight of a man in the throes of an orgasm is quite funny; son or no son.

However, overall, with or without context, she found that she had been and still was very aroused by the incident. A big cock spurting, framed by a big cock buggering an anus, is erotic if you are into stuff like that. But was she really into stuff like that? She liked sex, she liked being fucked. Was her love of sex beyond the realm of what could be termed 'normal'?

And why was she so upset? Because it was a huge cock? Or was it because it was her son's cock? Or was it because it was her son's huge erupting cock? Or was it because of something completely different -- had it lit a fuse in her? Yup, she could not deny it, try as she might, and she subconsciously had for quite some time, the sight of her son's cock had excited her. In fact, she finally admitted to herself, it was the thought of what her son's cock would do to her that excited her. She wanted to feel every ridge of that gigantic cock in her cunt, wanted to be rammed by it, wanted to be taken and ravished by her son.

"What is wrong with me?" she thought, "Incest, that's what it is. Horrible and so against nature."

Or was it? She was not religious, in the sense that she did not go to church at all, despite being brought up by strict Episcopalian parents. She was a part time believer in God at best, like when things were going to hell in a hang basket; like when the vital signs of a patient suddenly plummeted and she desperately searched for clues as to why that had happened and what could be done to fix it. That was when she spouted forth the equivalent of a thousand Hail Mary's.

No, it was not she but her Episcopalian upbringing that asserted that incest was a sin -- horrible and against nature.

Maybe the God created by Christians thought it was a sin and a punishable offence. But what of nature? What did nature think of incest? Unlike God, who spoke through the scriptures, at times quite bombastically and others contrarily, nature spoke through science. Interpretation through the scriptures or interpretation through science? Both fallible. But which should she fall into?

She was certainly more bent towards nature. And the more she thought about it, the more she was convinced that nature could not give a fart about incest, as long as it was fucking without procreation. But then, what of self pollination? That was not unknown in the plant world.

In the end, all her attempts at intellectually analyzing the situation came a cropper. Quite simply, the non analyzing, non judgmental, completely emotional part of her brain took over and confirmed for her that she lusted after her son's cock. She wanted it up her cunt; every fucking inch of it.

Was she a nymphomaniac or a creepy kinky sexually predatory creature for thinking like she did?

For clues, she thought back to her high school days and her first sexual encounter. They had fucked in the back of his dad's truck after a movie date. It was good as far as first fucks go, with the usual joy and wonder. They had fucked a few more times and then she and her then boy friend had mutually moved on to other things.

When she first met Roger in college, they had fucked whenever they could. Way back then, it was almost nonstop. That was what led to Ryan's conception, in the first place. She was nineteen and had just finished her first year in college when Ryan was born. She had dropped out of college to look after her baby. They had been supported by both sets of parents as Roger finished college and then made his way through law school.

That was when Gabriella found them or had they found her?

Thanks to Gabriella, Ellen was able to go back and finish her college education. She then went on to medical school and finally an anesthesiology residency. They had tried for more children but to no avail. They then decided that was that and that the joy of having children was in the process not in the numbers - having one was as much of a life changing experience as having eleven. He had a vasectomy and she had her tubes tied.

After the first few years their rate of fucking had decidedly decreased. But it had not led to her seeking excessive sex elsewhere, at least not straightaway. No, she thought, she was not a nymphomaniac. Or was she?

She had fucked outside her marriage. And so surprisingly had Roger!

She had screwed a physical therapist, a black anesthesiologist visiting from the U.K., and an anesthetic assistant. Not at the same time and not with the same amount of passion.

He had screwed a paralegal, a fellow attorney and an exotic Indonesian beauty that he had met on Bali while looking at an investment opportunity there. Again, not at the same time and not with the same amount of passion. By the time his cock sampled Indonesian cunt, Roger was about to graduate from being a very successful corporate lawyer to a venture capitalist. The best kind of venture capitalist that there is - a very lucky one.

The Indonesian beauty was an insatiable fuck machine. Recently widowed, she had been the trophy wife of an older business magnate and had inherited his vast empire. Roger, was at that time working as a corporate lawyer for a multinational that was looking into acquiring a part of that empire.

She had let him have her in every orifice, in some very imaginative ways. He had been surprised at his staying power, matching her sexual exuberance and then some. There were nights wherein she had fallen asleep, completely exhausted, and he still had a hard on and the desire to fuck. He had just spread her legs and sheathed his cock and carried on and she had responded half asleep. One night he had turned her over and sodomized her. His buggering cock had woken her up but all she had done was to lift herself up on her haunches to give him better access to her asshole. She had gone back to sleep promptly once he had come.

But that had been an exceptional sexual liaison. He had never been able to replicate it with anyone else not even the Indonesian beauty once the initial infatuation had worn off. By nature he was not greatly into sex. It was as if his fucking Ellen in the initial years of knowing her and then the fucking of this Indonesian beauty had done it for him. He had not hankered after any other woman.

They had told each other about their affairs. Neither had felt that the affair was going to last but had enjoyed the brief interlude, secure in the knowledge that their marriage meant more than just sex. Neither had broadcast their affair and in keeping with their introspective natures had conducted each affair very discreetly. After all, they were both free thinking liberals, unhindered by constricting religious beliefs. Perfidious liberals with no Fox News dictated conservative values.

Okay, maybe neither of them was a nymphomaniac, but was she a creepy, kinky, sexually predatory creature?

The black anesthesiologist from the U.K. - Trevor, was decidedly kinky. He loved to lick. And he loved to fuck ass. Their fucking sessions would involve virtually hours of him licking her everywhere, with special emphasis of course on her cunt. But not just restricted to it. He would suck on her toes and lick the soles of her feet and bite her heels, first one foot and then the other. And at times he would do both feet together! And he loved to have her lie on her stomach and he would then lick all the way up her spine from the crease of her buttocks to the top of her neck. He would of course start by parting her buttocks and licking in and around and inside her anus. Proceeding higher up, he would then suck on the protruding bones of her spine as if sucking on a marrow bone complete with the loud chuck, chuck, noise of intense suction.

The man was kinky. He would watch her pissing and then start licking her cunt even as urine was dribbling from it. He wasn't given to drinking piss but if some trickled down his throat while he was licking, it was all humdrum okay. Like he said, no bacteria could survive stomach acid, and since he could not taste or smell too well, it bothered him not a bit. He would continue licking till long after she stopped pissing to ensure that while he was there, she never had to clean herself off with toilet paper after pissing. (But she did clean off his saliva, surreptitiously).

And he was thoroughly into buggery. She had never taken it up the ass till she met him. In the eight months their affair lasted, she took it up the ass every time they fucked. He had fucked her ass in very imaginative ways. Perhaps the kinkiest was that one memorable occasion when he had buggered her on the toilet.

He had made sure she had a full bladder by getting her to drink a ton of fluids. Then he had her suck him to full erection. Next, he sat on the toilet seat and had her lower herself on him. Her lubricated ass hole sank on his tool till it was buried. He had then lifted her up and down quite vigorously on his cock and begged her to let go of her pee. She was so full of it by then that she really had no choice, gushing urine on both of them, before trickling to the bowl and a modest amount spattering the tiled bathroom floor. He had then put both his hands in the urinary stream, chuckling with glee as he immersed his hands in her pee.

Whilst she was still peeing, he had picked her up, and moved her to the wash basin. She tried to hold her pee but failed and so sprayed some more on the bathroom floor, as he carried her with his cock buried in her ass as if she weighed nothing. He was a big guy. He had placed her on the rim of the basin and she could see herself peeing in the mirror. He had vigorously buggered her, holding her up pressed against him, all the while forcing her to look at the mirror and acknowledge in filthy language that she was getting it up the ass hole from a black mother fucker, over and over again, till he finally came in her rectum.

The affair ended when his one year visiting physician's visa expired and he had to return to the UK. Looking back at what she had done with him, it was startling and so out of character. But at the time it was just a part of lusting after him and getting caught up in the sexual excitement of the affair. Did that make her a creepy, kinky, sexually predatory creature? It had not left her craving for kinky sex, or for that matter sex outside her marriage for quite some time. Perhaps it had satisfied that proverbial seven year itch.

Her affair with the physical therapist had been completely different. Nothing kinky. Her elderly widowed aunt had broken her hip bone and had to have the hip joint replaced. Ellen had taken her to all her appointments including the surgery and the rehab physical therapy that followed. That was when she had met Jim. Big, gentle Jim. Perhaps it was his gentleness that attracted her. She knew not. All she knew was that after she had met him a few times she developed a severe crush on him. And when he indicated that he was just as attracted to her, it was a matter of time before they fucked.

The fucking had followed normal paths of fucking. For a big guy he had a fairly average cock. So it was not cock size that kept her interest going. Neither was it his inventiveness in copulating nor his kinkiness. He was strictly a missionary position, in and out kind of guy. It was really his gentleness and his softness that completely overwhelmed her.

But there was something about him that disturbed her.

For all his gentleness, he seemed to step out of character at times. It was not that he became violent and beat the crap out of her or some such. But rather, in the course of fucking her, he would at times use his size and strength to hold her absolutely still. She felt like she was made into an inanimate object into which he was thrusting his cock. Completely expressionless eyes would hold her gaze. No attempt at trying to kiss her or any other sign of affection. There was something frightening about this total lack of empathy. And if she tried to look away he would force her to look at him, even if he had at times to pry her eye lids open. The odd thing was she found herself submitting and liking it. Maybe she was a bit of a submissive and enjoyed being dominated at times.

aabury
aabury
18 Followers
123456...8