A Matter of Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aabury
aabury
19 Followers

He led his mother to the home theater and got her to sit in the exact same seat from which he had been watching the porno on that fateful day. He got the movie going and then joined her on the luxuriously upholstered sumptuous seat. In fact he picked her up and sat down with her on his lap. As the movie got going, he got going too. Slow fore play - kissing her, then gradually feeling her up, then rubbing her covered cunt till she responded by tightening her grip on him, breathing heavily, and thrusting her tongue with abandon into his mouth. Gradually, he divested them both of clothing till they were naked with his mother still sitting on his lap. The porno movie had progressed to where the boy discovers his mother fucking the old codger. By the time the boy starts to bone his mother, Ryan was firmly ensconced in his own mother's cunt. They both sat facing the screen getting turned on by the vigorous fucking they were witnessing. Ryan had one hand mauling his mother's tits while with the other he was lifting her up and down on his cock. There was really no need to do this because his aroused mother was energetically impaling herself on her son's huge phallus. The screen boy now starts to buttfuck his mother and this excited both Ryan and his mother to greater effort. Uncannily, or not, Ryan lets loose at almost the same time that he did on that fateful day. It was one of the best orgasms of his young life.

This time around he had fresh towels and other cleaning implements available to prevent soiling his father's sanctum.

The movie then continues more or less following the original plot. The girl's father uses his CIA contacts to confirm that the boy had in fact fathered an illegitimate child with the former housekeeper. Of course there are imaginative fucking scenes thrown in.

Ryan's mother of her own accord went down on her knees and licked his cock clean and then continued licking the whole fucking thing till it was back to fucking hardness again. Then she got up and facing the screen impaled herself once again roughly on his cock.

The movie had by then progressed to where the girl's father was in his bus monitoring activity within the entire house through state of the art monitoring devices that he had placed in every room. He was able to monitor activity in several areas simultaneously on multiple screens. And boy was there a lot of activity to monitor! Of the sexual kind, of course. This was after all a porno, high end or not.

In one room the supposedly illegitimate child was fucking his own mother! They had been invited to stay over after the party by the boy's parents. She was on her hands and knees on the bed and he was giving her the business from behind. In another room his own wife was getting it from behind from the boy's father. This did not appear to enrage or otherwise bother him in any way. He just continues to stare at the screen impassively where it is now obvious that his wife is getting fucked up the ass. But the camera shifts and shows him slowly rubbing himself through his clothes. The dirty old man!

In yet another room the Barbra lookalike mother is getting it from her son. She is on her back, lips passionately locked with her son's, and the monitoring device is perfectly placed to pick up the fact that she is being buggered royally. In fact the only person who is missing from all this jolly fucking is his daughter.

The camera catches her roaming the house looking for her father. Of course, very conveniently, she does not look in the rooms were all the fucking is happening. She then moves out in to the grounds.

Frustrated with her husband's prevarication, she has decided that she is going to just confront her father and tell him that she is pregnant and let him deal with it. She moves around till she finally decides that he must be in his mammoth vehicle. The vehicle is locked from the inside. She has to pound on the side of the vehicle to get her father to finally respond.

He opens the door and asks her what she wants. She is so steamed up by then that she pushes past him and enters the vehicle. The door to the lower section is open and she steps through it. Her father yells at her to stop. But she just barges in. And then she gasps. For she has entered a cramped space crammed with monitors. And all the monitors are live with action. It is obvious that her father has managed to place spy cameras all over the house. And it is obvious that there is joyous sexual congress in progress everywhere.

She sits down in the only chair in the room, right up by the monitors, completely fascinated by the action. There is just enough room for her father to squeeze in behind her. On the screen right in front of her, her husband to be has now got his mother riding him with his cock firmly ensconced in her ass. On the screen to its right, the supposedly illegitimate child had removed his cock from his mother's cunt and is busily hosing her face with his come. And on the screen to its left her own mother is happily being sodomized by a very vigorous father in law to be.

All this seems to be too much for her. She spins the chair till she is completely turned around and now is facing her father. She reaches down and strips her panties off. She spreads her legs wide and places them on the chair rests. Then she lifts her skirt and lewdly exposes her shaved cunt to her father. The invitation is obvious and the old boy eagerly takes it.

He kneels down, and places his face in her crotch. He sniffs and inhales the delicious odor basking in obvious sexual bliss. He turns his face and slowly rubs his cheek against her cunt lips, obviously savoring the feel of the soft flesh rubbing against his stubble. In true Christian fashion he turns the other cheek and repeats the process. His hands are softly caressing her feet, then her legs and finally her thighs. He spreads them out even further and gazes at the red vaginal canal just starting to be revealed. Then out comes his tongue and he proceeds to lick the bejesus out of her cunt. He starts by lapping at her thighs and then the outer cunt lips and keeps doing it till she starts moaning in frustration and grabs his hair and pulls at it. He pauses and then starts energetically thrusting his tongue deep into her cunt, and keeps at it till she finally screams and comes on his face vigorously humping it.

He smiles and straightens up and plants his mouth on hers. She is so fired up that she leans into him and kisses him passionately. Her tongue comes alive and darts all over tangling with his tongue. He reaches down and roughly paws her covered breasts and then forcefully pulls her top off. He pushes her bra off her beautiful breasts and starts to maul them.

Abruptly, he breaks off from her and taking his clothes off neatly arranges them in the tight space. His cock is big and it is hard and in one swift thrust it is buried in his daughter's cunt. As she screams in pain and passion he commences to viciously fuck her. And this goes on for some time. Then quickly he stops and unsheathes his weapon. She looks at him questioningly. He indicates that he wants her to turn around and present her ass to him.

By now, the audience should know where he is headed. Because, there have been at least five scenes, maybe more, where he has been shown surreptitiously admiring her ass. The audience should be all fired up because they have seen this sculpted ass, this undulating piece of heaven several times. They have seen it being ravished crudely by her husband to be. Now they are going to see it taken by her father. Because the father's character has been so well portrayed they know that he is going to be brutal in his buggering. Now, for the first time the camera is stuck on her ass rather than panning off to another scene. Now, for the first time the camera homes in on the corrugated brown hole between the two mounds showing it to be a living contracting entity.

He moves his cock to her ass hole. The audience knows that she has been buggered before and so is prepared for what is going to happen next. He thrusts his rigid with sodomizing desire cock into her unprepared anus and in a couple of pushes is buried to the root. She is folded over the chair in a completely submissive position. He pulls her head up by the hair and begins ramming her.

At this point, Ryan roughly pulled up his naked mother and pushed her on to the carpet. She was on her hands and knees facing the screen on which the father was now grunting obscenities and calling his daughter filthy things even as he ruthlessly buggered her. Ryan looked down at his mother. Her buttocks beckoned. The languid flexing of her muscles translated into enticing swaying of her bottom as she moved into position on her hands and knees. It took all the restraint her had to prevent him from mounting her right then. Instead he sublimated his desire to mount and started kissing his way up from her feet. He kissed each foot, lifting each in turn to suck on her toes. He blatantly licked his way up her calves, softly up both thighs not sparing an inch until he reached those perfect globes. He nuzzled in the valley between those mounds. Mounds that had the right amount of flesh to be alluring but not overwhelming so that he could actually catch a glimpse of the bottom of the valley and the hint of her anus. He parted them to gaze fully at the wrinkled opening. Awesome!

She felt Ryan mount her. He spread her ass cheeks and spat on her ass hole. She felt the searing pain as his oversized cock entered. She knew it would subside and waited for that warm feeling to replace the pain.

Ryan squatted over his mother as he rammed his cock into her anus till it was jammed up right to its root in maternal rectum. Then he proceeded to hammer her, grasping her haunches to steady himself, he used his well developed leg muscles to relentlessly and with abandon launch himself into her and then pull out in a rapid fire repeating rhythmic fashion. All the while looking at the screen to see what was happening between the movie father and daughter.

His mother was not looking up at the screen, but had cradled her head in her hands, bracing herself with her arms and forearms to prevent being toppled over by the unremitting onslaught from her son and yet using her leg muscles to hold up her buttocks, inviting her son to keep on sodomizing her. If she had looked up at the screen she would have found that she had assumed exactly the same submissive position as the daughter. And would have seen the father relentlessly sodomizing his daughter and she was submissively complying. At the rate he was going he could not last forever and so with another profanity loudly exclaimed he comes in his daughter's rectum. As did Ryan, matching the screen father, pushing down on his mother till she was prostrate on the floor with her legs widely parted and he was thrusting in and out even as his cock spewed its venom up the maternal shit canal.

They cleaned themselves and the carpet and upholstery and then mother and son watched the rest of the movie with the mother sitting once again naked on her son's lap. They passively sat thus till the end of the porno movie of which there was not much left in any case.

And so he managed yet again to dominate his mother and make her do his bidding. Once again she found it left her happy and sexually sated. But there was a part of her that refused to totally surrender her dignity and become her son's slut. Also, she felt if this affair had to have longevity then it was absolutely essential for her to balance it out with some assertive gesture from her. The question was how was she going to do this?

On his part Ryan did not consciously try to dominate his mother and make her his slut but nevertheless whenever he felt her submitting to him it added a delicious layer to their coupling. This satisfied a part of him that still looked on his mother as figure of authority. It had nothing to do with wanting to supplant his father.

At no time did the thought of somehow besting his father enter his mind. It never crossed his mind to ask his mother if his penis was bigger than his dad's, or whether he was a better lover than his father. He admired his father and respected him as a person. Never in the growing up process had he wanted to do anything to make his father take notice of him. Mainly because his father had always taken notice of him; had always been there for him. His father had always been a soft friendly presence, never a rival or a remote, cold, all powerful being. Yes, Ryan did, somewhere in the back of his mind, feel guilty for fucking his mother. But not because he was cuckolding his father. More because a man was not supposed to fuck his mother. And he loved fucking her. He was not in love with her in the sense that he wanted to marry her or impregnate her. He did not want to impose his will on her and possess her and have her only for himself. No, he merely lusted for her ( as if his lust could be defined as mere?!) as a fuck mate. And his domination of her was a part of this lust. He saw her as a person who somehow provided him great pleasure and a warm feeling of fulfillment with each sexual encounter. She completely got him. Got what his mood was; got what he wanted to do at that particular moment and got her pleasure from pleasuring him. Like, come to think of it, a mother gets a child.

And talking about a mother and child relationship, he got home early one Friday afternoon knowing his mother would be home alone. Eagerly he sought her out and found her unexpectedly in the ceremonial drawing room still in her work clothes. His cock sprang to attention as he caught sight of her willowy form standing looking out of the massive glass window. Excitedly he moved towards her, his hand on his prick and ready to unzip his trousers to sink his freed cock in her willing cunt, when she turned and looked at him frigidly.

" What are you doing home so early?" in a tone so frosty and distant that it brought him to a rapid standstill. The tone at once transported to his childhood. Specifically to those occasions where he had done or was about to do something not parentally acceptable. The expression on her face was neutral, certainly not the lusty come fuck me look that he had now gotten used to.

Obviously, she had delved deep into the psyche of their relationship to come up with this persona. Their mother son relationship that is, as opposed to this newer fuck relationship. Obvious to anybody but him.

" I, I," he stammered, completely unstuck. Completely taken aback. Not sure how to respond to this new person, this cool person, this authoritative person, this retro person, this completely in control person.

" I see, " said she, looking down at his groin clutching hand. He quickly and guiltily removed his hand.

Continuing, " You were going to rush in here and have your way with me, as if I was your whore, your bitch. I am your mother, treat me with respect."It was delivered in a flat tone; a neutral mother-to-son, detached, yet attached kind of tone; a tone which was at the same time dismissive and yet commanding. He really did not know how to react. He was sure this was a game his mother had come up with, and yet he wasn't sure. Was she going to terminate their relationship? His basic insecurity with their relationship reared it's timid head.

" Come here," said she, kicking off her shoes, " and kiss my feet." Still in that no nonsense, flat, mother to son of yore tone.

Now he felt reassured that she was playing a game. A game which was exciting. But he was still not one hundred percent sure. But he was one hundred percent sure of what he was going to do - kiss her feet. He just loved kissing feet. He knelt down and prostrated himself in front of his mother and kissed her feet. First one and then the other. Then each individual toe. And then he opened his mouth and engulfed each one separately and let his tongue do its caressing best.

She backed off and sank down on one of the luxuriously upholstered divans. He followed on hands and knees. She lifted up a foot and he eagerly held it and continued his lingual caressing of each toe and then the whole lot of them and then the sole and heel and finally the top of the foot. He was now ready to travel off the foot and investigate her leg.

"What of the other?"

Gently he laid this foot down and picked up the other and repeated his erotic ministration. Her toes were now glistening with his spit. And just not those delicate pedicured elongated toes, but her whole foot. Once again, he was ready to travel up the leg and this time she made no objection.

He literally licked his way up her leg to the hem of the formal below knee skirt she had on. Deftly he folded the hem over and licked her knee and spent quite some time there engulfing her shapely patella and sucking on the tendons that stretched over the back of her knee. Then he went higher, licking her silky thigh. Both the inside and the outside, savoring the feel of her muscles on his tongue. He was feeling more secure now in the fact that she was playing a game. Teasing him so to speak. And so he sat up and placed her foot firmly under his crotch, expecting her to play with his cock and balls, to massage them erotically with her foot.

Instead, she kept her foot immobile and when he looked up he was disconcerted to find her gazing at him with a completely expressionless face.

"Did I say you were done with the kissing? Did you want me to just forget about it, and become your little plaything once again?"

" Just get this straight, if you want that," pointing to his groin, where her foot still lay motionless," to play with this ever again," pointing to her crotch, " treat me with respect. I am not your slut, not your bitch." Even though deep down, she knew she was. But the effect of her crude speech and gestures could be seen on Ryan. He had a baffled and gob smacked look on his face. Any thought that she was his slut, his to do with as he pleased, must now be clouded with some doubt. If nothing else she now knew how to restore balance to this relationship; this full blown sexual relationship between mother and son; a relationship that at this moment, she did not want to end and in which she wanted to experience every sort of sexual high that she could.

Some questions remained. Where were they headed? How was it going to end? Would she want it to end? Would Ryan want it to end? But of one thing she was certain - this was going to be an extra marital affair that she would not share with her husband.

aabury
aabury
19 Followers
1...345678