A Matter of Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aabury
aabury
18 Followers

She, however, was definitely not thrilled when she felt her toes being sucked. It grossed her out. She tried to set them free but his grip was strong. And then something quite unexpected happened as the saliva fest continued; she began liking it. Even more surprising was that she then began relishing it. And then even more to her own astonishment she began getting turned on by it. The feel of his tongue on her feet and toes was definitely hitting on some erogenous part of her personality. It was exciting and her vagina felt the rush. It responded by relaxing and letting his cock further access.

And so in short order he found that his cock was sheathed to its root and his pubic hair was rubbing up against her vagina. He kept his cock erect inside her vagina by small movements inside her cunt whilst he directed his attention to her feet. He had now taken hold of her other foot and was busy mauling it with his mouth. Again he worked her toes and then licked the sole and bit into her heel and then gave the smooth top of her foot a tongue lashing. And again she found herself being turned on and not grossed out by this depravity.

Then he took hold of both feet and stuffed them into his mouth at the same time. Her legs had to come together in order for him to do this and there really was no working space for his cock to move. It was at a standstill, squeezed between her legs. So once again he kept his prick erect by just see sawing against her while he tongue fucked her feet. This went on for a while till his cock begged for release. And so he extracted both her feet from his mouth and held them as far apart as possible. Her wide open legs now invited his cock to fuck her vagina with abandon. And this he did at a feverish pitch desperately seeking release. She was not aware of the fact that she was moaning and grunting in a very unwomanly fashion and more like a rooting pig or in her case, being of the female persuasion, a rooting sow, and the rougher he got the more she moaned and grunted till she came with an almighty scream that was muted because his mouth was firmly on hers. He felt her vagina drenching his cock with liquid worship and gratefully squeezing it rhythmically. This triggered him to ejaculation. And this he did in copious amounts up her cunt all the while working his cock in and out till he was drained.

That was the start of a great fucking adventure. They fucked whenever they could - in her apartment or his, whichever was handy. For him, being able to indulge his newly discovered foot fetish, was a great turn on. And as far as she was concerned, she absolutely came to love having her feet being worked on. In fact she had an orgasm once with both her feet in his mouth and his tongue feverishly working over them. Wow! They were perfect together. Not both her feet, but she and him. But then, abruptly, she had moved on. Why? She had never told him. Perhaps the intensity of their sexual liaison was too much for her timid nature. Where? He never knew. He had called her cell phone after a gap of a couple of weeks in which he had been busy with humdrum stuff to meet project deadlines. No answer. Called her apartment. Line disconnected. He had gone to her apartment and met a for rent sign. Gone. Just like that. His perfect fuck mate. Ah, well, he had to move on.

Just a moment he thought. She had been older than him. Did he have a thing for older women? Is that what was attracting him to his mother? He remembered another older woman he had fucked. In fact precisely two years prior to his peccadillo with the librarian.

He had come across the Air Force Colonel's wife at the local supermarket, quite by chance. Gabriella, had called him on his way home to stop off and pick up stuff that she urgently needed for the evening meal. His father had invited a couple of old friends over for dinner and she was short a couple of ingredients needed to prepare the gastronomical items they had requested. Her cooking was legendry.

They had bumped into each other, rounding a corner. As luck would have it, their carrying baskets had collided, and a few items spilled out. They had both apologized simultaneously, and had concurrently bent down to retrieve the fallen objects, and as a result had banged into each other again and had spilled a lot more items. Fortunately, they both had pleasant dispositions, so instead of snarling at each other they had laughed and gotten pleasantly acquainted while cleaning up the mess.

He had come across her again, quite by chance, at a Starbucks in downtown Pasadena. He had stopped by to pick up a latte and review what he had bought at the adjacent Barnes and Noble. She had stopped by for a Mocha that she indulged in every Friday after work. She worked at the California Institute of Technology where she taught and researched.

In that crowded setting, they had discovered a lot in common. This despite the fact that he was then nineteen and she was forty one and she was black and he quite obviously was not. She had taken him back to her childless home; her husband was away on active duty in Afghanistan. Long story, short - they fucked.

And my, my, how they fucked! She went berserk when she discovered his big prick. This thing about black men and big cocks she told him was all a load of bull, as far as she was concerned. She was black and was married to a black man. And she had fucked a few more black men besides her husband. She assured Ryan that his prick was humongous compared to what she had been fucked with so far.

The size thing mattered not to him; not at all. But if it got this exquisite black woman all hot and bothered, then, yes, it did. And boy, did it matter to her! She went bananas. She treated it like an object of worship - licking it with reverence, stroking it incessantly, holding it while he peed, riding it while hooting and hollering like all get out. This was a learned, good looking, well preserved, sophisticated, person. So go figure.

There is a streak of insanity in all sane humans, planted there it would seem to preserve their sanity.

And in the days and months that followed, her enthusiasm for his cock never wavered. She fucked it in many and varied positions. She had him stick it in from behind, while she cooked. She sucked on it while peeing; she rode it as they watched television otherwise fully clothed.

And then, she offered it her ass. Never had she taken a cock up her ass. But Ryan's cock had her in a frenzy. She wanted it to go where no cock had gone before. If you have never been fucked up the ass before, one would have thought that the sensible thing would have been to try out a punier prick first, and not the most humongous assault weapon you had come across. But then, there is that streak of insanity in all sane humans that seems necessary to preserve their sanity.

For Ryan, it was an awesome moment - when he first beheld her behind, and knew he was going to take it. He had watched ass fucking on the screen, and had always wanted to try it but had been too inhibited to suggest it to his previous partners. But now, as he parted her buttocks and exposed the star he was going to penetrate, his cock got more turgid with desire than it had ever gotten. Or so he felt. She waited on her hands and knees, looking back at him with trepidation and yet with lust.

Then he remembered, "Lubrication."

"Huh?" she said. She, really, had never been sodomized. And he had never sodomized anyone. But, then, never let it be said that porn was good for nothing.

"Oil, lotion?"

"Oh, of course," said she, flopping on to her side to think, "in the kitchen."

He wrapped a towel around himself and retrieved a large bottle of extra virgin olive oil. Getting rid of the towel, he took a palm full of that oil and dropped it onto her haunches with some trickling down to the median furrow. Then he searched for her extra virgin anus. When he found it he spread some more of that extra virgin olive oil around its wrinkled edges and marveled as his finger tip caressed the corrugated opening. She still lay on her side. Seeing his half deflated penis she turned right around and engulfed that baby in her mouth. And in the process he lost her anus. Having his prey snatched from him was frustrating. But only for an instant, as he adjusted his position on the bed to get the best of both worlds - her mouth on his cock and her ass in his hands. Gently, he worked in an oil covered finger into her anus past the objecting corrugated, constrictor muscle. Patiently, he worked this finger in and out till he felt her rectum relaxing and then he introduced another finger and a little later a third one. He really was not sure how many fingers had to be introduced or how dilated her anus needed to be, nevertheless he was enjoying the sensation of his fingers sawing in and out of her rectum so much that he would have been satisfied to continue buggering her with his fingers forever.

But then the prize that she had offered, reminded him to get going. He pushed on her haunches to right her and she once again assumed the position. The 'I want to get buggered' position; a submissive position; on her hands and knees, and he got going.

He lathered on more oil onto his cock, for luck and good will, and some more on her buttocks, for luck and good will. And then he placed his lucky prick at her ass hole, and pushed it in with one god almighty shove. He had never really buggered anyone and even the filthiest porn has its limitations as an instructor.

Her god almighty yelp and defensive retracting movement, made him ponder whether he had made a faux pas. Half his sexual implement was embedded in her rectum and no matter how much he pondered; he was half way up her ass. And no matter how much she retracted, he went with her, so firm was her virgin ass's grip on his prick.

This tableau played out for what seemed like an eternity. He was now lying on top of her and she was prone on the bed. And there they lay. He was frozen with dread. She was frozen because it felt like she had been kicked in her lower abdomen by all the horses in the Charge of the Light Brigade.

And then she moved; up onto her haunches, taking him up with her.

"Go slowly, please," she wheezed. She remained a cultured and polite person, even when she was taking one up her ass.

And, slowly, he did, moving his thick cock in her taut ass, in very small to and fro oscillations. This went on for quite a while, till he felt her ass and her whole self, relax. But still, he maintained the minimal incursion of his prick, too scared to do otherwise, till she sighed and said, "OK." Now did that mean - OK, I have had enough or OK, now give it to me. Not sure, he timidly continued his small oscillations with his outsize implement. Till she turned her head and said authoritatively, "Sink in."

And sink in he did; to the hilt, till he felt his crotch hair crunching up against her buttocks. And then he really got going. Fueled by his libido and pornographic knowledge, he ploughed her ass. He held her haunches firmly and squatting over her let her have it. My god, that tight warm tunnel was just asking to be plundered. And plunder it he did; taking her ass a few more times that night experimenting with a few porno prescribed positions for variety.

However, the plundering ended when her husband returned from Afghanistan. Their last night together, she had him fuck her up the ass all night in numerous positions. They had gotten so used to it by then, that he had pummeled her ass without mercy, leaving a boat load of semen in her rectum. In the morning, she had held him tightly ( with a boat load of semen still lodged in her rectum) and kissed him goodbye and that was the last he saw of her.

Was that why his mother was becoming this wonderful sexual creature? Because he had a thing for older women. Maybe. But why did he suddenly get a thing for this particular older woman, who happened to be his mother. No doubt about it. It was because she suddenly started showing a sexual interest in him. But did she? Really?

And so it went. In circles. His thinking of whether or not his mother wanted to fuck him.

Till one day his primordial mind, completely in lust with his mother, made him take the plunge. They had just had an elaborate sit down dinner with a few of his parents' friends in the formal dining room. It had been preceded by live entertainment provided by a few members of the Los Angeles Philharmonic (dressed to the nines and hence making everyone else dress to the nines as well). Of course, they did not come cheap, but it was going to be a tax write off anyway. Among the guests were his father's current and prospective business partners and big wigs from his mother's hospital. The food of course was prepared by the matchless Gabriella and served in courses with pomp and ceremony by her husband, two nieces and a nephew all dressed like European Royalty. After the sumptuous meal everybody repaired to the library for liquors to help the digestion.

The guests then departed, and his father was taken to Burbank airport to board his private jet for an overnighter to Switzerland to meet his bankers there. Gabriella and her helpers cleaned up and headed off to their residence. His mother just stayed in the library sipping sherry and reading a medical text that she had been trying to read forever. That is where Ryan found her, after he had locked up behind Gabriella and made sure the house alarm was on.

She was reclining on the chaise longue with her book open before her, looking adorable in her evening gown. She had worn it just once before to an opera in Florence that they had been invited to attend, by the Count of someplace or the other. It was an exclusive creation by this Italian designer of clothes for the ultra rich. It was made of soft, strikingly black, sensuous material that clung to her form. It was sleeveless, had a plunging neckline and fell to her feet. Right now it had ridden up to her calves, exposing her graceful ankles. She had rid herself of her shoes and was lounging with her feet exposed.

Ryan pulled up a chair and sat down near her. "What are you reading?" He asked, determined to say something.

She put the book down momentarily, and looked him straight in the eye, "Something that I have wanted to read for a long time and never found the time to." There was none of the nervousness that he had detected previously in her demeanor when they were alone. This was like old times, another mother and son encounter. Had he read the whole thing wrong? For a moment he thought of just giving the whole thing up and bidding her goodnight and slinking off to his room. A sudden attack of cold feet, the yellow streak, no backbone. But then, once again, the lustful primitive part of his psyche took over. Tarzan, ai ai aa, and all that. Now or never.

Reaching out, he took the hand nearest him and began diligently massaging her digits.

"What are you doing?" exclaimed his surprised mother and pulled her hand away. His hand never let go and followed hers, to her side. Once again he pulled her hand up and held it in both of his, despite stout resistance from her.

Exasperated, she said," Ryan, just what do you think you are doing?"

"This," he said and stuffed her hand into his mouth. She shrieked and tried vigorously to disengage her hand. She brought her other hand into play to increase the leverage. Getting no satisfaction as he remained firmly attached to her hand, she swiveled her body to add further traction, grunting with the effort of getting her hand out of his oral cavity. But he held fast. For some reason, her son was not to be denied the dubious pleasure of sucking on her hand. And just to reinforce what he was doing, he got up and bending his knee, placed his leg on the thigh nearest him and put enough body weight on it to hold her still. Then he really went to town on her hand. Actually hands, because he had managed to stuff parts of the other one into his mouth as well. He massaged both sets of fingers with his tongue while using his teeth to lightly bite and remind her to stop trying to pull them out.

She continued to moan and groan and grunt and fight to extract her fingers till she felt the pressure of his teeth. More importantly, till the rasping sensation from his tongue working her fingers got to her. His tongue had been playing with her fingers for quite some time before the pleasurable sensation got through to her. Combine this with the sight of her son towering over her and in a manner of speaking, overpowering her, and combine it further with the fact that she had been lusting for him and it was not difficult to understand why all of a sudden she stopped fighting and grunting and carrying on and the only sounds in the room were of her son's licking and the heavy breathing of her sexual arousement. She lay still and reveled in the sensual feeling of his tongue on her fingers.

Then he upped the ante. Still with her hands in his mouth, he reached down and unzipped his trousers and pulled out his by now painfully erect cock. He extracted one of her hands from his mouth and attached it to his penis. The moment she felt his thickness, any last thoughts of resistance vanished. She rubbed her hand, slick with his spit, over his penis, glorying in the throbbing life in that organ.

Sensing her capitulation he removed her other hand from his mouth and divested himself of all his clothing. He stood over her in naked splendor with an erect and throbbing penis and contemplated her fully clothed reclining form. He reached down and pulled up her very expensive dress, to her waist, and pulled off her panties, in one fell swoop. He did not wait to contemplate the beauty of her exposed vagina. He simply spread her legs and mounted her. In, went his cock into the maternal vagina, and he did not stop till his prick was stuck all the way to its root in it. His pubic hair rubbed up against her cunt.

Now he rested and exhaled his relief. He had done it! Pronged his mother!

He looked down at her in triumph and was dismayed to find a sickly shade of green on her face. It looked like she was finding it hard to breathe. She was gasping "So big, so stuffed." The Neanderthal part of his brain was thrilled that he had filled his mom with his prick to the point where she was physically sick. Obviously, no one had been able to do that to her, to date.

The civilized part of him felt terrible. He quickly pulled out and began gently fondling her face while murmuring, " Sorry, sorry."

It did not take her long to recover. She pulled his face to hers and in her rising lust, gave him a mind bending, tongue twisting, completely non maternal kiss. When she finally disentangled her mouth she said, "S'ok, just go slow."

And go slow he did, but only to the point where he discerned that she had got accustomed to his length and girth. This obviously took some time and a lot of patience. But then he let her have it. He pulled her legs widely apart and pushed them up till her knees were by her shoulders on that narrow chaise longue. The room was filled with the wet squishy sounds of a well lubricated vagina getting hammered; accentuated by his grunts and her moans. The grunting and moaning stopped when he attached his mouth to hers and they attempted to suck in the other's tonsils, but the wet, squishy, thumping sounds increased in volume and frequency till suddenly his cock spewed its release in her cunt. And still he hammered her, for there was a lot to spew. Finally he was done and just lay on her, breathing hard, his mouth firmly affixed to hers. He had completely missed the fact that his mother had come as well; in fact several times, and now lay as exhausted as him; still under him.

Slowly, his prick shrank and then fell out of her cunt. She could feel his come running down her buttocks. His mouth had never left hers; his tongue had only slackened off in its muscular activity. His tongue now renewed its acquaintance with her mouth and of course she responded; so the result was another mind blowing tongue entwining marathon. At the end of which his cock was invigorated and iron hard.

aabury
aabury
18 Followers
123456...8