A Matter of Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aabury
aabury
18 Followers

In her bedroom, she placed his passive hands around her waist and once again locked her lips against his. He allowed his tongue to follow hers in liquid devilry but otherwise made no move to force the way. She appeared to be waiting for him to make the next move. But when it became obvious that no next move was forthcoming she took charge.

She pushed him on to the bed and then fell on him, grinding her body against his. Her lust rising, she kissed him passionately as she moaned and felt her nipples stiffening. She reached between them and placed a hand on his cock and moaned even more when she felt its hardness. At first she caressed it gently, and then as it hardened even more in response to her stimulation, she stroked it more urgently and then reaching in she uncovered it and gasped as it escaped its harness and reared up menacingly in all its naked glory.

Slowly, almost reverently, she ran her hand over the entire length of his cock, marveling at its girth and rigidity. And then the urgency of her lust overtook her and she got up and pulled his clothes off him and then in the proverbial twinkling of an eye, rid herself of her encumbering garments and lay down on the bed with her legs spread invitingly just as she had done in their first encounter.

Unlike their first outing, he found that he still had a full blown erection eagerly waiting to sheath itself in the prize so blatantly offered. He lay down on her, careful to rest his weight off her and waited for her to take his prick in her hand and guide it to her cunt. She rubbed it along the length of her gash and then held it over the folds of her cunt. Slowly he pushed till he felt her cunt opening like a flower to receive his cock and then he began a slow to and fro motion gradually moving his cock further inwards till she began thrusting herself at him wantonly and assertively till she had sheathed it to its root.

From there he just went slowly at it, grinding in and out, all the while looking down at her. She had her eyes closed, softly savoring the gentle fucking. Then she felt her lust rising. She opened her eyes and looked into his clear blue ones and all she saw there was a concerned look in his eyes. A look that she felt was asking for acceptance and approval. She reached up and encircled his head with her hands and pulled him down to her.

And even though she could feel his huge battering ram of a cock thumping into her, she felt a rush of motherly love as she cuddled his head. She held him thus for quite a while, gurgling maternal platitudes into his ear. He lay on her, perfectly contented to be cuddled, and continued to slowly and rhythmically move his prick in and out of her warm, soft and slick vagina, feeling her excitement growing. She wrapped her legs around him as she thrust back at him, moaning and groaning till she felt her desire reaching a tipping point and then she began to thrust back at him faster and more aggressively, forcing him to respond by banging her more urgently till she felt the dam bursting and she came with a gush.

She savored her climax by just clinging to him for who knows how long. He just let himself be held and waited till she had climbed off the rainbow. Then he re-commenced the slow and rhythmic incursions of his cock. And this went on for quite some time, just a steady fucking, making sure she was not bearing his weight, but that his own arms bore his weight above her. And then once again, she felt herself climb the rainbow, thrusting herself recklessly and aggressively at him and his fucking prick till she reached fulfillment once again.

He let her climb off this rainbow as well, whilst still moving his prick rhythmically in and out. And on he went from there, never wavering in the speed or evenness of his strokes. And with no change in tempo whatsoever, he finally erupted, depositing his semen in the maternal birth canal. And a huge amount of stuff it was, because he had not relieved himself in any way for days. For you see, he had indeed given the pornographic part of his brain the day off, for days. Such is the power and control a mature cunt has over a young cock.

After he came, his prick gradually shrank and then fell out and he rolled off her. They lay side by side, getting their breath back from what had been a high of the highest sexual order. She reached and closed her hand over his cock. Gently she stroked it to full hardness even as she furiously fingered her cunt. She was not done yet!

She mounted him. But she was determined to go about it in a leisurely fashion. She savored the sensation of his cock as she slowly rode it. For quite some time she just let the head of his thick cock into her cunt. Then she gradually let his prick gain ingress into her slick vagina.

He just lay still beneath her letting her set the pace. He was determined to let her have full control. She was going to call the shots and he was just passively going to get used. And use him she did. Rising up on her haunches she let his cock almost pop out of her cunt before slowly and sensuously descending till it was sheathed to its root and she was rubbing her clit against him. She placed her hands on his chest and used it as a fulcrum while she gyrated on his cock and gradually increased the tempo till she was ascending and descending on his turgid pole with a great deal of energy and speed. She kept up this high tempo and the room resounded with the thumping and slurping sounds of her fucking.

He remained a passive partner letting her hammer into him, enjoying the slick warm feeling of her cunt. Then she had a wicked idea. She got off his cock and moved up to his face. She held herself open as she lowered her cunt till it was wedged against his face.

Now he got active. Really active with his tongue. Licking her thighs, her abdomen and then her clit. He worked the little nubbin till he had her gasping. He then stuck his cock inside her cunt and began to fuck it like a cock. She really got worked up at this and grasping his head with both hands began moving it excitedly directing the tongue fucking she was getting. All this excitement was too much for her and she came with a rush on his face.

After she had recovered she turned around, with her cunt still on his face, and engulfed his cock with her mouth. He continued to eat her and was really enjoying it. She got his cock real hard and slick and then moved off him and placed herself on her hands and knees. She looked back at him and said, " Fuck me."

That was all the encouragement he needed. He got up behind her and carefully pronged her cunt from behind. Once again he began a leisurely in and out rhythm. He was determined to not get carried away and bang her wantonly. Obviously, in this position she was getting penetrated more deeply and obviously this got to her because she reached back and catching his hands placed them on her haunches, and hissed, " Fuck me!"

And fuck her he did. He hammered her into the bed with each thrust of his cock into her cunt. He rode her behind like a demon till the thumping sounds of his front smacking into her behind filled the room. This was what she had asked for and he was just following her order. Even though she was on her hands and knees in a submissive position they both knew that she was calling the shots.

Whether she was calling the shots or not the vigor of their fucking got to them both and very shortly he found himself unloading in her cunt even as she reached her climax simultaneously.

And now that he had fucked her a second time, he felt secure about their fucking future. Also, he now thought he knew how to restore balance to this relationship. All he had to do was to be passive and let his mother make all the moves. Not all the time but only when he thought he had crossed a line. Only when he thought he had crossed a line. In his thinking his mother was just a passive follower of his thought processes. Ah, the audacity of youth.

.............................................................................................

Ellen ran around her vast estate whenever she had the time. She tried to run every day, sometimes in the early morning before work and sometimes after work. This particular day she had gone for a run the moment she had gotten home. She knew that Ryan was somewhere because she had seen his car parked in the garage. Roger, was out working late and was then going to attend a business dinner downtown. Gabriella was away visiting friends.

She felt good as she ran and so did a couple of more circuits than was her usual wont. So she was more worn out than usual as she entered the workout room.

She stood, breathing hard, supporting herself on the window ledge, looking out on their neat and expansive estate with its exquisitely and minutely planned garden that fell away down the hillside. Ryan had just entered the gym and seeing her standing there, so vulnerable and tired, he could not stop himself. He had to have her. He moved softly and the first hint she got of his presence was when his hands came around and firmly held her encased breasts even as his groin with his rapidly burgeoning cock pressed itself resolutely into her back.

Her first reaction was to shriek and try to get away. But he held her tightly and when she realized who it was, "What are you doing?"

What he was doing was rubbing himself against her and licking the sweat off her neck and murmuring into her ear. She felt the urgent need to have a shower. Somehow she found herself even more aware of the sweat and grime from her run. Again, she tried to move away and again she found she could not.

"Ryan, have to shower."

"All in good time," he said, as he moved a hand crudely to her groin, "after I have had you here."

He smelled of his day at school, the usual blend of nondescript but not overtly onerous scents; she knew she smelled terrible. When people are close they have to smell nice otherwise repulsion was inevitable. Or so she had always thought. But, obviously her son did not share that view. She knew she was going to get fucked again. And from her previous encounters with him, she knew she was going to get royally fucked.

Despite her hang up with smell, she was surprisingly looking forward to it. She could smell the sweat and grunge on herself and the odors of his day on him, but far from being repulsive, they now appeared to enhance her desire. Her desire to feel that wonderful thick cock up her cunt. The desire to get royally fucked again. Perhaps, she did have a deeply hidden perverse streak in her after all. Maybe, that was what had kept her affair with Trevor, the black British anesthesiologist going, after she discovered his filthy fetishes. Maybe that was what gave new life to it and kept it going for as long as it did.

Maybe, her fears were well rooted. Her fears that deep down she was nothing but a slut, that all she really wanted was to become her son's slut. And a slave to his fetishes, simply because they were hers as well.

He had freed her breasts, by forcefully removing and unceremoniously dumping her top, and was now mauling her naked breasts and squeezing her nipples even as he dry humped her from behind. She felt him reaching for the zipper on his trousers and knew his cock was free. My god, that huge thing was free! The monster was uncaged. The thought instantly drenched her vagina.

But Ryan had other thoughts. He turned her around and moved her till he had her seated on a padded weight bench. She could see his thick prick bobbing up and down as he freed himself of all clothing. She got up to take her clothes off but he hastily, yet firmly, sat her down. He parked his naked self down at her feet and began taking her shoes and then socks off. Her sweaty, smelly naked feet were now revealed. He lovingly stroked them in turn.

There was something so sensuous about the way he massaged her feet that despite herself she found herself getting turned on. But then he did something outrageous. He began licking her feet; first one, and then the other. He had of course done this before but they had not been in their present stinky state. Starting at the heel and working his way slowly and intensely outwards on her foot to the toes. Each toe was given attention. Each was sucked till his spit could be seen dribbling down. But it was the big toe of each foot that was specially favored.

She had squeaked and done her best to free her feet from his firm grasp when he started to lick them. She had been taken completely by surprise and the thought of her sweaty, smelly feet or of anyone's dirty feet for that matter being licked was completely revolting. But then gradually, because the boy was not going to be denied, she gave into it and actually began enjoying it. Maybe, she was releasing a deeply hidden perverse streak in him. Like mother, like son. Little did she know of the full extent of her son's fetishes. And little did he know of the full extent of her affair with Trevor.

But then, he rapidly changed direction once again. He reached up and swiftly pulled her shorts and panties off. And then, quicker than lightning, he stood up bent his knees, parted her seated thighs and pronged her. In one fell swoop he sheathed his organ in her. She had gotten used to his girth but it was still not exactly comfortable being pronged forcefully. He picked her up as if she weighed nothing and holding her by her buttocks began fucking her vigorously. She wrapped her legs around him and gave in to the frenzied action. He locked his mouth on hers and grunted with every thrust into her. Her tongue moved in and out of his mouth even as her cunt got pronged royally.

Yet again, he suddenly changed direction. Abruptly, he pulled out of her with an audible squelch and sat her down once again on the bench. Equally abruptly he held her face and pushed his cock into her mouth.

"Come, on," he rasped, "Suck the fucking thing."

Her mouth opened of its own accord and she found herself gagging on his prick as he thrust it savagely into her mouth. Three or four brutal thrusts and then he pulled it out. Next, he thrust his ball sack into her mouth and said, "Suck my nuts, mother. You fucking mother, who gets fucked by her fucking son." He was not given to using such slang. Well, at least not in front of her. The mother in her wanted to reprimand him. The woman in her just wanted to get fucked. Maybe, even dominated?! Maybe, they were both discovering strange sexual quirks, of submission and domination?

Her son's firm grip on her head and his urging her in filthy language to get on with sucking his balls, brought her mind from further ruminating to the task at hand - the task of sucking his huge ball sack. She did just that, lovingly licking his scrotum and playing with his testicles with her tongue. He grunted his approval of the stimulating effect it was having on him. Not just the sensation from the licking but also the added visual effect of seeing his beautiful mother eagerly pleasuring him. He reached down and added to the pleasure by kneading her breasts and stroking her erect nipples.

But then, once again, he abruptly changed direction. He pulled his scrotum out of her mouth and quickly went down on his knees in front of her. He held her legs far apart and attacked her cunt. Yes, attacked her cunt with his tongue. With her legs widely parted, her cunt was lewdly exposed, and his tongued plundered its depths. The boy was skilled! Where and how had he acquired this proficiency? Briefly, jealousy for his other female conquests filled her, only to be replaced by her rising passion as he adeptly brought her to climax. And climax she did, flooding his face with fluids from her satiated vagina.

Once again he changed direction in a flash. Even as she was climbing off the rainbow of her sexual high, he had picked her up and turned her around facing the window. He stood behind her and parting her legs, entered her slick cunt in one thrust. She supported herself on the window frame as he savagely fucked her from behind.

He parted her buttocks and exposed her crinkled anus. He wet his thumb in his mouth and then jammed it up her ass. She howled from the shock and the pain of penetration. He immediately moved his other hand to her face and callously forced three fingers into her mouth. She bit down hard on them, but it bothered him not a bit for he stuck his fingers in further till she was audibly gagging on them. All the while he continued to ram her with that juggernaut of a cock. And in time to his prick's movements he forced his thumb up her ass and shoved his fingers down her throat. And then he was there. With a grunt he came in profuse gushes up her cunt. He kept hammering her holes with cock, thumb and fingers till he was done.

Then he quickly disengaged himself, lightly kissed her neck, rudely slapped her butt, picked up his clothes and departed. He felt sated and happy. She remained bent still supporting herself on the window sill catching her breath. She could feel his come trickling down her thighs. She felt violated and used. Yet she felt satisfied and contented. Was she nothing but a slut? A submissive slut, who enjoyed being fucked boorishly and used like a whore? But despite her misgivings, she felt happy and satisfied.

A week or so later, she dropped by his apartment one afternoon. It was her day off and she knew he was trying to work out where he was going to go next - which law school? He had been discussing things with Roger but nothing certain had emerged. She felt she needed to be part of the conversation too. And of course, there was always the possibility of something more developing!

She entered with her key and found him in the study. It was a large apartment.

" Hi, mom."

" How's it going, kiddo?" As she flopped down on a sofa. It was a large room.

" Well, I have narrowed the field."

They, Roger and Ryan, had been talking about the top law schools in the country, she knew that. With his grades and his parent's connections anything was possible.

" And?" she asked.

" Oh, I am going to stay here. There are several good schools right here."

She had a moment of apprehension. Was his decision to stay, because of her? It must have shown on her face, because he continued with a roguish smile," There is that of course. Very delicious. But no, honestly I do not need the name of a top law school to back me up. I just need a good basic education. Solid essentials. Dad says his old firm has confirmed that they will offer me a place once I am done."

" Well, that's good," she said, extending her legs in relaxation, " We hadn't talked for some time and I wasn't sure if you had decided or not. And I wanted to be a part of the conversation."

" And I am glad to see you," he said, as he moved off the chair and sat next to her on the sofa, one hand extended to stroke her relaxed legs. He draped the other arm casually around her. And then his manner changed.

" Couldn't stay away could you?" he growled, as he stroked a naked shoulder and then moving that hand down, began mauling a covered breast. His other hand had found its way between her legs and its fingers were caressing her panty covered cunt. And of course it was moist. She had been aroused ever since she had decided to come visit him.

And just like that, he had changed the tenor of this visit from a mom stopover to see how he was doing, to one in which she was a sexual plaything for his pleasure. She really had to find a way out of this. Out of becoming a slut for his cock. But for now she only felt pleasure in going along with what she felt at this moment : a warm feeling between her thighs; and an I am going to get royally fucked and royally enjoy it feeling.

" Hungry for this, weren't you?" as he pressed his crotch against her thigh and mashed his lips against hers. Their tongues intertwined and saliva moved across mouths till she was reduced to a moaning entity.

aabury
aabury
18 Followers
1...345678