A Matter of Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Bitch."

She stiffened, " Don't call me that!" disengaging her lips.

" Sorry, mom, I got carried away, you are a queen, a very desirable queen, my queen," as he reengaged her mouth. Gradually, she relaxed and gave in to her lust. " My very own queen bitch." And holding her by the back of her neck he moved her face away and looked sneeringly into her eyes. He knew he had her now. And he knew she knew it too.

Somewhere in the inner recesses of her mind she was thinking that she really, absolutely, had to come up with some way to curtail this boy's penchant for domination. Yes, maybe she wanted to be dominated but she wanted to choose when; she wasn't really a submissive in the true sense of the word. And after all, not wanting to be dominated was her main objection to Jim the physical therapist. However, at this moment she could think of nothing and what the hell as opposed to Jim the physical therapist, she felt differently about Ryan. And right now she could feel his fully engorged monster rubbing against her thigh and that made her really feel even more differently about Ryan; any thought of resistance had to be placed on the back burner for now.

" Are you just going to call me names or you going to fuck me, "

Sort of slipping into role playing. The role of a slut. Or was she?

" Oh yes, I am going to fuck you. Do things to you that you never dreamed of."

Was he slipping into role playing as well?

He undid his trousers and out came his enormously erect penis. He reached in and yanked off her panties. Then he lifted her dress off her, in one fell swoop. Now only her bra covered her perky breasts and apart from that she was naked as the day she was born. Not for long, though, as he unclasped her bra and flung it aside. And then she was really naked as the day she was born. He stood up and grabbed her and lifted her off the ground effortlessly. Sitting back down on the sofa he lowered her into his lap. She reached down like a practiced lover, lovingly stroked his erect cock and positioning it at the entrance of her vagina, roughly impaled herself on his member.

"Oh yes," she hissed through clenched teeth, grinding her pelvis down against his. Forget about role playing; she was now the role.

He grabbed a butt cheek in each of his hands and immediately began pumping her up and down on his cock.

She began moaning loudly, her breath coming in gasps.

"So good, so good, so good," she grunted in time to his pumping. She threw back her head in passion, and yelled, "Yes, I'm coming!"

"That was fast," he laughed, as she settled back in his lap, her arms draped over his shoulders, a satisfied grin on her face. "But don't get too comfortable, bitch, we are just getting started." She was too far gone now, to protest being called a bitch, yet again.

With that he started fucking her hard from beneath. She began to groan continuously, and the room filled with the wet squishing sounds of their mating and her groaning as he speared her from below, over and over.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and held her face inches from his.

"I'm going to come in your mouth, bitch, and you're going to swallow all of it."

She gave him a small, submissive nod. Absolutely too far gone to object to being called a bitch, yet again. And yes, she felt as if she was a submissive, even though she knew she was not really one. Such was the effect of her son's huge cock ramming her.

He stood and dropped her to her knees on the floor before him. With one hand he held her hair, while with the other he began stroking his cock. She opened her mouth, her eyes locked on his. With a grunt he fired a thick stream into her mouth. She swallowed the load quickly, and then he pressed his cock past her lips as he continued to drain his cock into her mouth. And she swallowed every drop, submissively.

When he was done, he sat back down heavily, pulling her onto the sofa, pressing her face into his lap. She sucked him off enthusiastically, taking his now semi-flaccid cock deep into her mouth. She was in a fog. A fog of submission, of absolute lust. Was this who she really was? A wanton slut? At this moment she cared not a whit.

She went down on her hands and knees on the sofa blowing him. He leaned back, enjoying her mouth on his cock and draped a leg along the top of the sofa, giving her more access. Enjoying dominating this woman who happened to be his mother. Delicious!

He slid his hand between her legs and penetrated her semen filled and wide open cunt with his thumb and index finger. She gasped and redoubled her efforts, taking him even deeper and fondling his balls.

He got hard again in a hurry (who wouldn't?). He pushed her off him and got rid of all his clothes. Then without comment he pushed her backwards so that she was on her back with her head jammed up into the rear corner of the sofa. Wedging her leg over his shoulder, he quickly fed his resurgent cock back into her.

There was nothing tender or romantic about what he did next. He fucked her brutally hard, his cock hammering her cunt mercilessly. And she seemed to love it. All thoughts of being put off by what her son was doing to her, were lost in the ether of her sexual fog. There was no denying her pleasure. She was moaning passionately once again, her hips pumping to meet his thrusts, her hands caressing her own breasts absentmindedly.

She came hard again, gasping for breath, screaming in passion, "Oh yes, oh my fucking God, yes!" Quite uncharacteristically profane and uncharacteristically theist at the same time.

But even as she seemed to collapse, exhausted, taking him passively, he escalated his merciless pace. His cock bludgeoned into her over and over, her cunt clinging obscenely to his thick prick. He was fucking her so violently now that her tits bounced wildly, except when he reached down to maul them.

He pounded her even harder. She shrieked and her body convulsed as another orgasm hit her.

He withdrew his turgid prick and rearranged her on the sofa. He began fucking her doggy style. She was on the sofa, on her hands and knees, her head resting on the back of the sofa accepting him passively up her cunt. In and out went his cock, relentlessly hammering into her; then he spread her buttocks widely apart and there was her ass hole. All pink in the center and brown in the periphery; corrugated and vulnerable.

He could not help himself. He rubbed a finger along its edges and absolutely loved the tactile sensation that the ridged opening produced. And of course this led to the next big idea - would she let him fuck her up the ass? Instinctively he felt that this was the moment to go forward with sodomizing her. She had slipped into the role of a slut and had already behaved like a submissive.

He was into butt fucking. But mainly in a pornographic way. The only woman he had sodomized in real life was that beautiful and accomplished black professor. And the memory of that butt fucking had never been erased, not just because of the number of times he had butt fucked her, or for the fact that an older cultured person had willingly allowed herself to be humiliated but because every time that she had presented herself on her hands and knees in front of him there was no denying the feeling of power that surged through him. And now, he wanted to butt fuck his mother. Same situation more or less - an older, learned, sophisticated woman, completely entranced by his cock and more importantly he wanted to feel that power again.

The buggering of the black professor had taught him the importance of lubrication and patience. For the former he had prepared himself well by having warm KY jelly handy in his apartment. He leaned into her and kissing the side of her face said, " I am going to take you there, bitch." She sighed in resignation. Yes, she was his bitch right now. His to do as he pleased. She slumped down and stayed there passively as he withdrew his cock from her cunt and went looking for the jelly.

Finding the jelly he anointed his cock with it, in fact he bathed his penis in the stuff enjoying the feeling of running his well lubricated fingers sliding down his slick penis. So enjoyable was the feeling that he would have masturbated to a climax if the thought of what lay waiting for him had not intruded into his consciousness. Quickly he sublimated his masturbating impulses and returned to the study, where he found her still slumped over on the sofa. Submissively waiting.

He moved into place behind her. Then he lifted her on to her knees and slathered jelly on to her buttocks. He then parted the maternal globes and found her anus and placed huge dollops of jelly on the corrugated opening. The feel of the corrugated muscles at the opening sent electric jolts of excitement through him. And looking down on his loving mother as she willingly waited on her hands and knees to be sodomized, to be humiliated, he felt that feeling of power surge through him.

He worked one and then two well lubricated fingers into her anal canal dilating it and readying it for assault with a thicker weapon. Then he lined up his turgid weapon with her defenseless ass hole. Take it slow and be patient he told himself. But when he looked down and saw those alluring buttocks and her winking anus, her submissive position, and remembered the feel of the sphincter muscles, it was all too much. His youthful impatience surfaced. In one quick thrust he sheathed his prick in her ass, driving through her sphincter and up into her tight canal, till the whole sodomizing pole was completely sheathed.

She screeched like a banshee, if banshees did indeed screech. It felt like she had been punched in the solar plexus. Like a hot knife had been thrust into her. She had been buggered before. But even Trevor, though better endowed than most, was absolutely not in the same league as her son. Instinctively she pulled forward trying to get rid of the offending intruder. But she was held firmly in place by his hands on her hips.

She collapsed forward, quivering and shaking, and he moved with her, so firmly was his prick held by her unyielding sphincter muscles. She was sobbing, and the sweat of pain covered her. He was filled with fear, remorse and that awful feeling one gets when one has hurt someone precious. This was his soft loving mom and he had monstrously hurt her. All thoughts of domination, of treating her like a slut disappeared in a hurry.

"I am so sorry mom," over and over again as he kissed her upturned sweat covered cheek and licked away her involuntary tears. He tried to gently remove his prick but her violated canal held it firmly.

"S'okay," she murmured after a while, "just go slow."

He pushed himself off her and looked down. His cock was buried in her ass. His pubic hair mashed against her buns. Her perfect buttocks looked so vulnerable and once again invited him to bugger her violently. But he conquered the devil in his head and ever so slowly enticed her contracted anal ring to let his cock go. He watched as his pole gradually withdrew and then with a pop fell out. He dropped down on her once again with his prick held in the crease of her bum.

He lay there on her, gently kissing the back of her neck, her ear, and side of her face. She murmured her contentment and then he felt her push against him. Slowly they moved, till she was once again on her haunches, ready to be buggered. All this time he had been moving his cock in her bum crease so that it had stayed erect and was ready to bugger in an instant. Now he moved off her, just enough so that he could see his engorged organ resting there. He reached for more gel and applied it generously on his cock. He parted her buttocks and there it was again, winking back at him -- her gorgeous brown and wrinkled ass hole. His breath caught in his throat as he realized that his prick had just violated that orifice and was going to do it again. She was going to let him! But this time he was going to do it correctly. With real patience, like a pro!

He smeared more warm KY jelly on her anus, the feel of the corrugations sending an erotic thrill yet again through him. Gently he worked one and then two fingers once again inside her hot canal. Then he withdrew his fingers and placed the knob of his cock at her anus. Slowly and softly he pushed, gradually building up pressure till her ass hole opened and with a pop the head of his cock entered. He stayed absolutely still, till he felt her loosening around him. In small increments he thrust in and out, till the whole prong was in her. This understandably took quite some time. Every moment more enjoyable than the last one.

Then he began moving his cock in her ass. Slowly, gently and deliberately in and out went his prick maintaining a steady but gentle and slow rhythm. He reached around and under for her breasts. Then his KY jelly moistened fingers began playing with her nipples. Softly and smoothly they had the desired effect - she got excited as evidenced by the elongation and hardening of those nipples. All the while he maintained the slow, gentle yet deliberately rhythmic movement of his penis in her rectum. He leaned into her to smell her sweaty hair; it smelt disgusting and yet erotic; all the while he kept up playing with her nipples and breasts. Then he moved a hand to her cheeks to tenderly caress one and then the other as he softly nuzzled and then kissed her neck and shoulders in gratitude. Then with absolutely no change in the pace of his buggering he quietly came in her rectum.

She slumped down, and he went with her, cock shrinking inside her rectum. Both felt fulfilled. His sense of fulfillment springing from the mere physical -- he had just ejaculated, but also from lust in that he had taken his mother - a figure of authority, of dominance, vulgarly in the ass and he was even now sprawled on top of her with his prick still in her anus and from the deeper feeling of love fulfilled because she had let him have his way with her. All thoughts of her as his slut temporarily forgotten.

Her sense of fulfillment sprang from both maternal instincts and from raw lust fulfilled. Her baby boy had taken her in her ass and she had fondly given it to him, like she had his first bicycle or his first set of roller blades. And raw lust fulfilled from the mental image of his battering ram like cock penetrating her rectum again and again, of the feeling of it ramming her, and from the scalding come that spurted into her.

He gently rubbed along the side of her body, feeling her warm skin with his open hand. He began kissing her neck as she softly moaned. His cock hardened in her rectum and once again filled it. She could feel every hot ridged inch in her ass. Slowly he began moving it, small movements, still lying atop her slumped body. And then she pushed back at him. That was all the encouragement he needed. He pulled her up till she was once again on her hands and knees and then with his cock in her ass, he moved them both off the sofa and on to the carpeted floor and placed her on her hands and knees there. He positioned one hand on her pubic mound and began working on her clitoris and slid a couple of fingers into her cunt and moved them in and out till he felt her respond to the intense stimulation. Then he steadied her by gripping her waist firmly with the other hand. And then he began pounding her. Savagely and urgently he buggered her. There was no gentleness this time. And she was not expecting any. She was absolutely into being taken up the ass in this brutal fashion. She was grunting into the carpet and moving her buttocks aggressively into him. This was raw all out sodomy with the violated one submissively getting buggered and enjoying it.

To improve on the angle of thrust he squatted over her and holding her by the waist with both his hands he used his powerful buttock and thigh muscles to continue to pummel her savagely. This continued for quite some time as evidenced by the river of sweat that ran off both their bodies and spotted the hitherto spotless carpet. Only the fact that he had just ejaculated, prevented him from discharging into her rectum in a hurry.

Then he felt the need to change his modus operandi. He pulled out of her rectum and pushed her onto her back. He pushed her legs up on to her shoulders till her ass hole was lewdly displayed. He fell on her and sealed his lips on hers and kissed her with passion. She was equally passionate if not more so, moving her tongue inside his mouth with feverish intensity. They kissed like crazy madly in love teenagers till he moved his cock to her anal opening and she took hold of it and guided it into her.

Once again he found the warmth of her rectum and the grip of her anal opening. That was all it took to get him going again. He raised himself off her and grabbing her breasts began once again to hammer her. He looked down at her and all he saw was her lust twisted face and her eyes locked on his. He literally rode her, hanging on to her tits as if they were reins leveraging his cock's movements on her saddle. They went at it for quite some time, mother and son locked in sodomy. He was horny and his cock was as stiff and as erect as a lighthouse, but having come a couple of times already his ejaculatory apparatus was not in any rush to ejaculate.

He looked down and saw her legs wedged on either side of her body with her feet by her head. And it was those feet that caught his fancy. Or rather the fetish obsessed part of his brain. He reached down and raised a foot to his lips. Holding it in both hands he lovingly applied his tongue to it. First he slurped on the entire sole from heel to toes leaving a trail of slick spit. Then he took the entire heel in his mouth and nibbled on the tough skin while licking in between his chewing excursions. After that he moved to her toes; long and sinewy. He worshipped each in turn mesmerized by how sensuous they felt in his mouth and the deep eroticism they evoked.

In fact so mesmerized was he that he had almost stopped buggering her. Then he felt his mother's hands on his buttocks pulling them towards her. The lady wanted him to get on with it! He looked down on her and saw her mouth once again wide open with lust.

" Come on," she whispered.

And that is precisely what he did. He recommenced buggering her like there was no tomorrow. But even as he thrust into her with vigor, she thrust back with reckless abandon. He locked his mouth on hers and held both her feet widely apart, his fingers playing with her toes. Whether from his torso rubbing against her vagina or maybe because she was one of those women that actually had anal orgasms, she knew not the reason but definitely could feel she was close and then she was there - moaning against his mouth, her tongue immobile in his mouth she came like all get out. Feeling the grip of her ass tighten around his cock as she reached orgasm, he peaked as well, loosing jets of scalding stuff in bursts into her rectum.

And with that they moved into a phase in their relationship where their sexual encounters were largely dominated by him. She absolutely loved their sexual liaisons and yet deep down she knew she had to tame this boy. Curb this tendency to make her into his slut. Even though she loved it, she felt she had to bring balance back to this relationship.

Invariably, his pornographic nature surfaced and dominated him. He wanted to recreate the circumstances that led to their coming together sexually. He wanted to fuck his mother while watching a porno. Not just any porno but the one that he was watching on the day she walked in on him. And not just in any place but in the optical and aural shrine that his father had built.

And so it came to pass that there was one day wherein his father was gone on another business trip; it was Gabriella's day off; there was no one working on the house, either within or on the grounds; and his mother was alone at home. In fact she had taken the day off because he had asked her to. He had said that he had something planned for them.

1...345678