A New Dawn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,085 Followers

I heard a faint "Mom!" in the background.

"Yes," I said. "On your patio."

"And is Christine there?"

"Yes," I said.

"Hand the phone to her."

I did. Christine said, "Hello," then listened. And looked at my cock. And laughed.

"Yes, it is," she said. "Very."

Knowing they were talking about it, my cock started to get hard again.

Christine listened some more and then looked back down at my cock, which had risen fully to the occasion. "Yes, fuck, it is... How could you know that?" She looked around as if to find hidden cameras. Then she laughed again. "And Richard is okay with that? Wow. We lead very different lives."

I motioned for the phone. "Cyndi, please put Richard back on."

Richard said, "I'm here."

"I'm going to make a personnel addition if it's okay with you," I said.

"It's your company," he said. And at that moment I realized for the first time in a meaningful way that it was true. Rand and Associates had been sort of just a name and a money funnel. But I was about to make it real.

"Thanks," I said. "And enjoy the vacation. Over and out." I clicked 'End'. Then called Thomas Barker.

"Barker," he said.

"Find a maid yet?" I said.

"No, not yet. I actually haven't started looking."

"What if I said I've got the perfect ones?"

Silence. Then: "Are they ugly?" Which had been Juana's condition, but I'm pretty sure she'd been joking at the time.

I looked Christine over. Like her daughter she was quite attractive, if a little beaten down by life.

"No, not so much. But Morrison says they're top notch and I'm sitting here naked on his patio and they're both okay with it. I think they have the right stuff. I'm going to use them."

"Fine by me, I trust your judgment. Whatever you want to pay them. We'll finish the deal over a beer."

"Done," I said. We chatted about our girls for a while, then hung up.

Christine was staring at me.

"Here's the deal," I said. "Quit your job. You'll clean Richard's house, my house, and the house of another friend - which is a really fucking big house, by the way - every week. And every week you'll also clean the small offices of Rand and Associates, once I get around to leasing them. We'll pay you..." I pulled a number out of my ass. "Seventy-five thousand dollars a year."

Her eyes got huge.

"A couple of caveats. My house and my friend's house are nudist zones. You'll have to be okay with that."

"Not a problem," she said.

"How old is your daughter?"

"Excuse me?"

"Trust me," I said. "You're also most likely going to see some sex happening."

"Ah. She's twenty," Christine said. "We can take it."

"There might be a couple more houses added later," I said, thinking of Meyer and Buddy. "In which case you can renegotiate and maybe hire on more staff."

We talked about logistics. She only had the Morrison's house to clean today so she agreed they would come over to my place afterwards, clean it, and sign a contract. My plan was to pay her for a year in advance so she'd feel confident about quitting her shitty job.

"Listen," she said. "You could get three big houses and a small office cleaned once a week for maybe twenty-five, thirty grand a year. Why are you doing this?"

"Because I can," I said.

-----

We shook hands and I jumped in the pool and hopped back out again and dried off and got dressed and walked back to my place. It was empty. I once again shucked my clothes and went into the backyard and dived into the pool and cooled down, then got out and lay down on a lounger. The sun started doing its usual work on my body as I made my way through Jessie Stone's exploits. He was back on the booze but he seemed to be handling it okay. Reading his description of how that first Scotch of the day tastes made me want a drink. I looked at my watch: 10:20 AM. I sighed and kept reading.

Maybe a couple of hours later I looked up as the screen slider opened. An attractive, slightly plump woman, maybe mid-40's, walked through the door, concentrating on not spilling from a platter that held a pitcher of iced tea and a glass filled with ice cubes. She made it through the door and looked up at me and stopped dead in her tracks.

"Hello," I said.

She stared at my body for a good ten seconds, then turned around and walked back into my house.

"What have we here?" I said. I figured there was a pretty good chance that she wasn't here to rob us.

A few minutes later Mary Beth walked out onto the patio, dressed in tight white shorts and a white crop top, looking beautiful.

"We're being invaded," I said.

"That was my mother," she said.

"She didn't seem happy to meet me."

"She was embarrassed," Mary Beth said as she sat down next to me.

"I'll put something on and go apologize," I said, starting to get up.

"No, Johnny," she said. "Mom has to get used to you being naked. To all of us being naked."

"I'll bite," I said. "Why does she have to get used to that?"

"Because," Mary Beth said. "I sort of invited her to stay with us for a while."

I just looked at her.

"I'm sorry," she said. "You know she lost her job a while back. Now she's pretty much run out of money. She won't let me give her any, but she will let me give her a room."

I said nothing.

"I'm sorry. Please don't be angry, Johnny..."

"I am a little angry," I said. "That you didn't tell me sooner. We have lots of rooms. Of course your mom is welcome here."

She looked down and said, "Thank you." I lifted her chin back up and when her eyes were level with mine I kissed her, a good kiss, tongues lashing, hands roaming, cock rising. I had just managed to divest Mary Beth of her top when her mom decided to make her second attempt to storm the patio. We stopped kissing as her mom sat the platter of iced tea on the table. She took a couple of steps back and stared at my erection. Ack.

Mary Beth pulled her top back over her tits. "Mom, this is Johnny. Johnny, my Mom."

I moved the pitcher, picked up the platter, and used it to cover my lap. "Pleased to meet you, ma'am," I said. "Please pardon me if I don't stand. I'm afraid we haven't gotten started on quite the right note."

That brought just a hint of a smile to her lips. "Call me Cara," she said. "I'm pleased to meet you too, Johnny. My Mary Beth has told me so much about you. I'm sorry, I was just a little bit shocked before. I haven't seen a naked man since my husband passed. Much less a hard..." She blushed a little.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I said.

"Oh no," she said. "It's your home, your patio. And I'm certainly not going to complain about my Mary Beth having sex with a man."

"Mom!"

"Not that there's anything wrong with being a lesbian," Cara said. "But I want grandchildren. I'll go back inside now and you can continue having sex with her."

"Kill me now," Mary Beth said.

"Please stay," I said. "I'll go find something to put on and we can all chat."

Cara sat down next to Mary Beth. "Fine then," she said. "But don't go putting on clothes on my account. Mary Beth has told me everything about your lifestyle here. I've got to get used to it if I'm to be here for a little while."

I looked at Mary Beth. "Everything?"

"Almost everything," she said.

Ah. So Cara didn't know about Jay. Or didn't know about Dawn. Or didn't know that Dawn was my niece. Or all three of these. This would be interesting.

"So... is it okay if I put the platter back on the table? I'm kind of freezing my goodies off here."

Cara made a point of looking me straight in the eyes as she said, "Yes, of course." I kept eye contact with her as I sat the platter onto the table. She kept it up for five seconds, then her eyes flicked down to my crotch. And lingered there. As usual, the attention made my cock start to grow again. Cara said, "Oh, my."

Mary Beth snickered.

"Okay, it doesn't happen very often, but I'm getting embarrassed here," I said. "Either you two ladies get naked or I'm putting some pants on."

Mary Beth looked at me, then at her mom, then at me again, then stripped off her crop top and wiggled out of her shorts. Her gorgeous little body beckoned to me, and my cock got harder.

"Mary Beth!" Cara said.

"Yes?"

"Well... nothing, I suppose," Cara said. Her gaze alternated between her nude daughter and my cock, which was now standing up and demanding attention. Mary Beth was looking at it longingly.

I took a deep breath. "I apologize, and I'm going to try to focus on making this damned thing go back down," I said.

"Oh, no," Cara said. "It's beautiful. Don't make it go down."

"Mom!"

"What?"

"I don't know, but shit, Mom!"

"Well, isn't it beautiful?"

"Fine. Yes, it is. Now... are you going to get naked?"

Cara's hand flew to her mouth. "What?"

"Johnny said he's embarrassed and either he gets dressed or we get naked. So..."

Cara looked at us, her mouth hanging open. "I couldn't," she said.

"Why, Mom?"

"Because... I just couldn't!"

"I've seen you naked, right?"

"Yes, but..."

"Are you afraid Johnny will rape you?"

"Of course not," Cara said.

"So you're afraid of him seeing your body."

"I'm not afraid," Cara said. "I just wasn't raised that way."

"Listen," I said.

"Hush," Mary Beth said. I hushed.

Silence. Then, Cara said, "I would. But I'm ashamed."

"Of what?" I said.

"Of my body. You are a gorgeous hunk of man, all tan and muscles and hard cock." She blushed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

"It's true, though," Mary Beth said.

"And my daughter is gorgeous, too. I'm ashamed to be next to you two."

I stood up, keenly aware that this put my erection approximately at Cara's mouth level. I took one of her hands and she stood up, too.

"Allow me the privilege?" I said.

Cara closed her eyes. "Okay," she said after a while.

I looked at Mary Beth, who just looked back at me. Then I slowly unbuttoned Cara's blouse, ready to stop if she said to. She didn't say anything, though; she just stood with her eyes squeezed shut. The blouse came off revealing a lacy white bra and a surprisingly firm tummy. I had been wrong in my initial assessment: Cara wasn't plump, she was voluptuous. With curves in all the right places. I moved a little closer to access the rear zipper on her pants, and accidently brought my cock in contact with her hand. She gasped.

"Sorry," I said, scootching back as her pants fell to the ground.

"It's okay," she said, and moved towards me until my erection once again touched her hand.

Mary Beth snickered again. "This could get complicated," she said.

"This is totally non-sexual," I said, as I removed Cara's bra. Her magnificent large breasts spilled out and stood proudly in the sun. Cara moaned and her hand wrapped around my cock.

"So I see," Mary Beth said.

I froze. "Cara, you are beautiful. But I'm your daughter's boyfriend."

"I don't mind," Mary Beth said.

"You're not helping," I said.

"I'm just playing," Cara said, her eyes still closed. Her hand hadn't moved.

I bent at the knees and moved my hands down to remove her pants and panties. My eyes took in her large, firm breasts and hard nipples as I descended. She bent with me and kept her hand on my erection as I lowered her panties to the ground. Unlike my girls, who were bald down there, Cara had a well-trimmed patch of red that matched the hair on her head. Mary Beth was, as far as I knew, a natural brunette. I'd have to ask her about that.

Cara stepped out of her pants as I stood back up and she stood with me, still holding my cock in her hand, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Okay," I said. "Now you're naked. And you are beautiful. You have nothing to be ashamed of, okay?"

Silence. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Thank you. And... I'm a little ashamed that I'm holding your cock in my hand. It was kind of involuntary."

But she didn't let go.

"That's okay. Think of it as an ice breaker. Like this," I said, and I reached forward and cupped one of her tits, and she gasped.

"Oh, that feels good," she said, and stroked my cock. "It's been so long."

I looked at Mary Beth. She was giving me, "Come on, get on with it" sign language, like she wanted me to have sex with her mother.

If I did anything wrong in the next few minutes, it might cause a lot of grief for a number of people. I stepped forward and hugged Cara hard. Her hand was still wrapped around my cock, which was now sandwiched between us. I stroked her back and kissed her neck and she let go of me and then wrapped her arms around me and started to cry. Big time. Big, wracking sobs. I just held onto her as she let it all go. Mary Beth stood up and moved in to hug us both.

"I'm... so... sorry," Cara said.

"Nothing to apologize for," I said.

"I don't know what got into me. It's been a long time since I've been able to feel a man. And there you were. I'm so sorry, Mary Beth."

"It's no problem, Mom," Mary Beth said. "Feel him as much as you want. Johnny's body is one of the perks of living here."

Cara stared at her, then back at me, tears running down her face. She sniffled. "I'm actually pretty conservative," she said. She looked down at herself. "Although you wouldn't know it by looking at me right now." She sat down, which once again put her at eye level with my hard cock. She stared at it.

"I'm now in the mood for something stronger than iced tea," I said. "The pool bar is open. Would you ladies like some champagne?"

"Johnny, could you make us mojitos?" Mary Beth said.

"Coming right up, ma'am." I walked to the garden and grabbed a bunch of mint, then went to the kitchen. I put the mint into a pitcher and muddled it with fresh lime, then added sugar and more lime and muddled it again. I put in a lot of ice and a lot of white rum and some club soda and stirred gently, sampled it, added a little more sugar, then carried the pitcher and three glasses out to the pool. Somewhere during the process, my cock had retreated to semi-erect.

"Mojitos, ladies, as requested," I said with a flourish.

"Goody!" said Mary Beth as I poured.

"I don't usually drink this early, or at all for that matter," Cara said. "But I'm Irish and I'm naked, so what the hell." I poured her a glass and she took a sip and her eyes opened wide, and she took a larger sip. "This is delicious," she said. She lay back on the lounger and looked at the pool and took another sip. "I could get used to this," she said.

"That's the plan," I said. I poured myself a mojito and sat down.

She looked at me. "I could get used to the nude cabana boy service, too." She closed her eyes and wriggled a little. "It feels good to be naked in the sun," she said. "I've never done this. I can't quite believe I'm doing it now."

"I've done it all my life," I said. "It never gets old." I looked at her pale body. "You're gonna need some sunscreen pretty soon, though."

I reached over to hold Mary Beth's hand and the three of us lay there, sipping our drinks and watching the little waterfall pour into the pool.

"I don't want to impose," Cara said.

"If I knew you better I'd say 'Shut up,'" I said. "But since we've just met I'll say that you're family, and you're welcome to stay as long as you want." I sighed. "But there are things you need to know."

"What things?"

"Well... what has Mary Beth told you?"

"That you were a cop," she said. "A detective, a good one. That she loves you, and that you're good to her and loyal to her."

I cringed a little at that, knowing that a discussion about Dawn and Jay was coming.

"And that somehow, you both came into a lot of money."

"Yes, some of which we're going to give to you," I said.

"No. I've already told Mary Beth that I'm not going to take her money. I'm not going to take yours, either."

"You kind of can't stop me," I said. "Like you said, I'm a detective. It won't take much effort to detect your routing number and account number and deposit a bunch of money into it."

"You wouldn't dare," she said.

"You obviously don't know me," I said. "I dare a lot of things." I sipped my drink. "Besides, and you have to believe me here, I can give you enough money for you to live on for the rest of your life and it won't even sting me, not even a little bit. I'm still amazed that that's true, but it is."

She stared at me.

"You're family," I said. "And you're down on your luck. Even if you were okay, I'd have eventually gotten around to making sure that you were well taken care of. That's what family is supposed to be."

She didn't say anything.

"And you can stay here with us for as long as you want, or as long as you can put up with me," I said.

"What do you mean, put up with you?"

I sighed and looked at Mary Beth. "How much does she know?" I said.

"Not much. Just that we're together."

I sighed again and then told Cara about how Mary Beth and I had met and had gotten to know each other. About how Dawn had come to live with me. About the morning that Mary Beth and I first had sex.

"Wait, I'm confused," Cara said. "Mary Beth was having sex with your niece?"

"That's right."

"And you were there?"

"Yes."

I watched her make the connection. "You had sex with your niece."

"Have," I said. "I have sex with my niece. We're in love. And she lives here."

"Jesus Christ," she said. She looked at Mary Beth. "I thought he was in love with you, child."

"I am," I said. "Hopelessly."

Cara looked back at me. "This isn't how it's done," she said. "This isn't how it works."

"It works fine for us, Mom," Mary Beth said. "Remember, I'm a lesbian. I love Johnny and I love fucking him but aside from him I'm only attracted to women. And Dawn drives me crazy."

Cara was silent for a while. Then: "This is going to take some getting used to," she said.

A very naked Jay walked through the patio door and stopped, looking at Cara.

"There's actually more you need to know," Mary Beth said.

-----

A couple of hours after that, Cara was a little drunk and having a fine old time. I'd rubbed suntan lotion on her back and, at Mary Beth's urging, on her legs and her fine ass. Now she'd flipped over again and enough time had gone by for me to grab the bottle of lotion and hand it to Cara. She handed it right back.

"Do me, cabana boy," she said. Her voice slurred just a little.

I looked at Mary Beth and she just shrugged. So I shrugged back and opened the bottle and started on Cara's legs. I didn't try to be careful so when I did the insides of her thighs my hands moved right up against her pussy and she gasped. I poured more lotion onto my hands and worked it into Cara's hips and mound, and she closed her eyes and moaned. Then onwards to her tummy, then all over her big breasts. Cara's eyes flew open when I gave her nipples a tweak before moving on to her shoulders and arms. By this time my cock was raging. She looked at it, then at Mary Beth.

"I've come a long way in a short time," she said. "This morning I would have said that I'd never even get naked in front of a strange man."

"Johnny isn't actually all that strange," Jay said.

"You know what I mean. Now I'm not just naked, the strange man has his hands all over me and I'm horny as hell."

"Do you want Johnny to make you cum, Mom?"

Cara looked at her and was silent for a long time.

"Actually..."

"What, Mom?"

Cara took a big swig of mojito and put down the glass. "God help me, I'm naked and drunk and horny and I'm in an incest zone. I..."

"Just say it, Mom."

"I want you to make me cum, if you're willing to."

Mary Beth sat back in her chair. Her mouth formed a surprised "O".

"I want to know what your lesbian sex feels like. Can you do that, even though I'm your mom?"

"I will if you can't," Jay said.

Mary Beth thought a moment, then stood up and bent down and kissed her mother, a soft, passionate kiss. "My pleasure, Mom," she said, and caressed her mother's breast and took a nipple into her mouth. Then turned away and spat. "Eeww," she said. "Suntan lotion."

chunks
chunks
4,085 Followers