A New Dawn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I said. I hopped up and went into the bathroom and wet a washcloth and went back out and carefully washed Cara's tits, belly, and mound. Then stood back. Mary Beth sucked her mom's nipple back into her mouth and Cara groaned.

"It's going to be fun having a houseguest," Jay said.

Mary Beth nursed at her mother's breasts for a time while Cara moaned and murmured, "I love you, baby." Then Mary Beth kissed her way down her mother's belly and Cara's breathing quickened and she spread her legs and moaned as Mary Beth licked her outer lips and then plunged her long, talented tongue into her mother's pussy. Cara's hands were tangled in Mary Beth's hair. My cock was raging. Cara's eyes flew open and she looked at me.

"I guess I'm not as conservative as I thought. I can't believe I'm doing this with my daughter," she said. "I can't believe I'm doing this while you watch. I can't... oh, my God," she said as Jay latched onto a nipple.

"Welcome to our home," I said. "No house rules, pretty much anything goes." Mary Beth's ass was up in the air as she sucked on her mother's clit and I was reminded of the first time I took her as she went down on Dawn. I stood behind her and lined my cock up and plunged into her and she lifted up and yelled just like she had when I'd first taken her a year ago, then went back down on her mother like the trooper she is. Cara watched me as I started fucking her daughter from behind.

"So strange," Cara said. "So strange. But so good." She pulled her daughter's head into her pussy. "I'm going to cum, baby."

I held Mary Beth's hips and pounded into her and in no time at all she began that keening wail that I loved and she lifted up off of her mother's pussy and began to make "Unh, unh, unh" noises and her body went rigid and her pussy clenched and she came, moaning softly. Her mother stroked her hair and looked into her daughter's face as Mary Beth moaned out her pleasure.

"Johnny, umm... your maids are here," Dawn said from the patio door. I looked up and saw her smirking at me while Christine and Melanie stood next to her, mouths open. I stopped thrusting into Mary Beth.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi there," Christine said. "We came over to do the house thing."

"I'm sorry about this," I said.

"No, it's alright. You said this would happen."

"Yeah, but I thought it would happen at my friend's house," I said.

"No matter, you warned us. We'll start cleaning, okay?"

"Okay."

"Mom," Melanie said. "Can I... umm... stay here for a few minutes?"

Christine looked at her daughter. "For a few minutes," she said. "I don't want to be doing all the work myself here."

"Okay."

Christine turned and walked away. Dawn said to Melanie, "Let's go outside. If you want to watch, you should be closer to the action." They walked through the door together and Dawn started stripping off her workout clothes.

Mary Beth stood up and turned around and kissed me deeply, then pushed me towards her mother. My cock was like an iron staff. Cara stared at it, then looked up at me. "Please?" she said.

"You bet," I said. I climbed onto the lounger and pushed her legs up over my shoulders and sank down into her and she grunted as I started thrusting.

"Mom, meet Dawn," Mary Beth said as Dawn sucked the nipple that Jay wasn't tonguing into her mouth, and Cara groaned.

"'Mom'? Oh my God," said Melanie.

Cara felt very good, very tight, as I sank my cock into her again and again. She grunted "Unh, unh, unh" each time I thrust into her, just like her daughter did.

"I know I kept Mary Beth from making you cum," I said. "I'm going to remedy that right now." I reached down and started working her clit as I pounded into her, and she started thrashing around on the lounger.

"Oh God, oh God, oh... JOHNNY!"

When Mary Beth's mom came, she came hard. She sunk her nails into my ass and bucked up and down, making the lounger hop across the patio. Her face was scrunched up and she let out a strangled "Nhaaaahh!" yell.

"Fuck," Melanie said.

As Cara came down from her climax I gently pushed Jay and Mary Beth away and cupped Cara's tits in my hands and leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back. I pushed back up.

"Welcome home, Cara," I said.

And she grabbed me and held me close and started crying again.

-----

Jay and Dawn took Melanie inside to find her mother. Mary Beth and I held hands with her mother and she broke down and told us just how hard her life had become after losing her job. That was bad enough, but spending down her savings while she looked for work was worse. By the time she'd asked Mary Beth for help she'd been on the verge of being evicted from her apartment.

"This is stupid," I said, which earned me sharp looks from both women. "We have a magic wand, Cara. Please let us wave it for you and make all of your money problems go away."

Cara looked at me. "I'm just not wired that way. I was taught that one goes forth and makes their way in life and earns what they have."

"Were you by any chance also taught that if you could help someone in need, you should do so?"

"No fair," she said quietly.

"He's right, Mom," Mary Beth said. "But I know you so I'm not going to push you. Meanwhile, stay with us for as long as you like."

Cara squeezed Mary Beth's hand, then reached over and caressed my cheek.

"Thank you both," she said.

"It's a privilege to have you stay with us," I said, and stood up. I hadn't cum so my cock was still hard. Both women looked at it but I ignored that and reached for Cara's hand and pulled her up to a sitting position, then up onto her feet.

"Let us show you just what a privilege we think it is," I said. Over her shoulder I mouthed to Mary Beth, "Shower," and she nodded and stood up. We walked Cara upstairs and past Melanie, into the master bedroom past Christine, and then into the master bathroom. I fired up the huge shower and watched the digital temperature readout until it said, "Perfect," then hustled both of the beautiful naked ladies into the stall and under the multiple shower heads.

Cara arched her back and lifted her arms and twirled around and said, "Oh, Lord."

"Get used to it, Mom," Mary Beth said.

I soaped up a couple of loofas, handed one to Mary Beth, and we started scrubbing her mother from head to toe. I was tasked with Cara's back and I did a damned fine job of it. When I got to her ass I scrubbed her cheeks with the loofa and then went down the back of both legs. Then I got a little greedy. I dumped the loofa and put some body wash on my hand and slipped it into Cara's ass crack and started rubbing my middle finger across her little hole.

"Unnnh... What are you doing, Johnny?" Cara said.

"Just washing you my lady," I said, and slid my middle finger deep into her ass.

"Oh, fuck," Cara sighed.

"What ARE you doing, Johnny?" Mary Beth said from the other side of Cara.

"Finger in ass," I said.

"Ah. Okay, tongue on clit," she said, and started in on her mom. It took maybe a whole thirty seconds before the Cara fireworks went off. She cried out and turned towards the wall and slapped both hands onto it and rode out the storm. Perfect position. I pulled my finger out of her ass lined up behind her and pushed myself fully into her pussy just as she was coming down from her high. Cara cried out as I grabbed her tits and slammed into her as fast and as hard as I could.

"I'm going to cum," I said, and Cara moaned.

"I can still get pregnant," she said. Which meant that I couldn't cum in her. It was hard to do because she felt so good but I managed to pull out in time, only to have Mary Beth's talented mouth surround me and apply suction and motion as Cara watched. It only took about ten seconds until I was yelling out my orgasm as Mary Beth sucked it all down.

"That was fun to watch, but I'm not going to get grandchildren that way," Cara said, giving Mary Beth a case of the giggles and turning her usually sensitive post-orgasm mouth denouement into a full-on cock assault. I pulled my now hyper-sensitive erection away from her and slumped to the shower floor to recover.

**********

Later, the five of us were dressed and in the kitchen working on lunch. Well, I was working on lunch. Dawn, Mary Beth, Jay, and Cara were sitting at the booth watching as I seared Chilean sea bass in multiple pans. The porcini risotto was already done and sitting on the stove on 'low'. I pulled the arugula salad out of the fridge and tossed it with olive oil and aged balsamic. Dawn pulled out plates and set the table as Jay called the maids to lunch. The sea bass hit the table just as Jay, Melanie, and Christine came in. I went back for the risotto and salad, placed it on the table, and they all sat down. I walked around the table pouring a nice Petite Syrah.

"We're all red wine drinkers here and we aren't slaves to the 'white wine with fish' thing," I said. "If you guys can't stand the combination, I can probably dig up a Riesling..."

Melanie and Cara sipped the wine and nodded their approval. Christine was just staring at the food.

"We could smell it cooking," she said. "It was driving me crazy. I had no idea we'd get to eat it." She looked at me. "You made this?"

"It was fascinating to watch," Cara said. "I've never been around a man who could cook. He didn't use recipes. He just cooked, starting with fileting the fish."

"Johnny does most of the cooking around here," Dawn said. "He likes to cook. And we like to eat what he cooks. We wash the dishes. It's a good arrangement."

I held up my glass. "To new friends," I said. We all clinked glasses. Then we tucked into the lunch.

"Oh my God," Melanie said. "This is fucking awesome!"

"Language," Christine said.

"Sorry, Mom."

Christine took a bite of the sea bass and looked at me. "But she's right. It fucking is."

"Thanks," I said. It was pretty good. I'm a steak and potatoes guy at heart, but I was surrounded by ladies who loved fish and we had a Malibu connection that could deliver it fresh on demand. The sea bass was pretty good. And I had turned into a sucker for any kind of risotto. All in all it was a good compromise.

"Thank you for inviting us to eat with you," Christine said.

"Everyone has to eat," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "But usually not with 'the help'."

I reached across the table and took her hand. She stared at me.

"You're not 'the help'," I said. "You're people. And now you're our friends. You're maids because that's what you were doing when I met you. If you don't want to be doing that, we can talk about what you do want to be doing."

Christine looked down at the table. Still holding my hand.

"I'm 40," she said. "And my degree is in criminology. Fat lot of good it's going to do me now."

Dawn spit out her wine. Mary Beth and Jay started laughing. Christine looked as if she were ready to jump over the table to choke them.

"What?" she said.

Dawn recovered first. "Johnny is a cop," she said.

"Was a cop," I said.

"Oh, yeah," Dawn said. "Johnny is a rich fucker who now only reports to the chief of the LAPD."

"Language," Melanie said.

---

When Christine and Melanie finished cleaning the house we sat down and went over the contract that Thomas Barker's lawyer had quickly drawn up. It was short and straightforward: Christine would be working for me and in that capacity would also clean house for Thomas and for Richard and Cyndi Morrison, and would clean the offices of Rand and Associates at a location to be specified at a future time with a square footage not to exceed blah, blah, blah. In return she and her daughter would be paid $75,000 per year plus medical coverage and other benefits. The contract was year-to-year but was easy for either party to pull out of.

When we were done Christine picked up a pen and then put it back down again.

"Not enough money?" I said.

She shook her head. "It's not that. This is too good to be true. I'm trying to understand it all. Just this morning we were looking at a stranger's cock and wondering whether to call the police."

Melanie snickered.

"Now the stranger is offering us a ticket out of our shitty job. Doesn't seem real."

I pulled the year-in-advance check out of my shirt pocket and handed it to her. She stared at it for a moment, then looked back up at me.

"It's real," I said. "First year in advance so that you'll feel comfortable leaving your current job. But if you run off with it I'm coming over to your place to pee in your pool."

Christine smiled. "That would be fun to watch," she said. "Since we live in an apartment complex."

She put the check down and picked up the pen, then put it back down again. Melanie nudged her.

"Sign it, Mom!" she whispered. "Before it goes away."

"It's not going away," I said. "What's up, Christine?"

She didn't make eye contact as she said, "Will we have to... Are you going to want us to..."

Ah. "Clean house in the nude? Have wild sex with me? Swing from the trees?"

She nodded.

"No. You'll just have to let me feel you both up every other week. Over the bottoms but under the shirts."

They both gaped at me. I stared right back at them. Melanie caught on first.

"Very funny," she said. "It'd totally be worth it, though."

"I live with three women," I said. "Four now, actually. We're very hedonistic and there's a lot of nudity and a lot of sex and lately there are also visitors who come over and sometimes get naked and sometimes have sex. But it's all very consensual, and that's the way I like it. No rules, but also no pressure. I don't expect anything of you ladies other than a clean house, until you decide you don't want to do that anymore, in which case we can discuss what your options are. Meanwhile if you want to clean in the buff, or join us by the pool, you're free to do so. But if you want to stay clothed and hide your eyes, you're free to do that as well."

Melanie looked at me. "It might be fun to clean in the nude," she said. "Cooler, anyway."

Christine looked at her daughter, then picked up the pen and signed the contract.

"You are going to corrupt us both," she said. "I can see it coming."

"Only with your consent," I said.

---

Later, the girls got Cara settled into a guest bedroom while I showered and thought about how to make her feel okay about accepting some money. I decided not to push too hard for now because she would be well taken care of for as long as she stayed with us.

Later that evening, Meyer and I met at the Pacific Dining Club to eat medium rare steak and drink Johnny Walker Blue and play catch up. In the days since the Morrison kidnapping our crime fighting activities had been limited to lazing in the Southern California sun, making love to our loved ones, eating too much good food and drinking too much good booze. Part of me enjoyed the lazing, but another part of me was missing the thrill of the chase and the fight.

We stayed for a couple of stories too many and maybe one too many shots of Scotch. On the way home I concentrated hard on the road and drove slowly enough to be safe but not so slow as to attract attention. It wouldn't do to get pulled over by a brother officer while in this condition. I wasn't drunk, but I wasn't entirely sober either.

I made it home only to find a car in my way in the driveway, a gray late model M5. Barker? I parked at the curb and made my way inside. Nobody downstairs. I went out on the patio: nobody in the pool or the jacuzzi. I went back inside and up the stairs.

Six beautiful naked women were waiting for me in the big bedroom. Dawn and Tina were on the loveseat playing with each other; Mary Beth, Jay, Juana, and Esmeralda were lying tummy down on the oversized bed. I didn't realize that my mouth was hanging open until Tina walked over and touched my chin to close it. She chuckled, grabbed my hands and put them onto her breasts, and kissed me.

It was a really, really good kiss. In spite of myself I squeezed her breasts a little and played with her nipples while she tried to get her tongue into my throat. I came to my senses and pushed her gently back and touched her cheek.

"I can't have sex with you, Tina," I said.

"I know," she said. "I'm not here for that. I'm here to watch and help."

"Help? Help with what?"

Dawn giggled and walked over to me. She put my hands back on Tina's breasts and then leaned in to kiss me. I couldn't help it: I played with Tina's breasts again. Sorry, Thomas. She moaned and put her hand on the back of my head. If we weren't careful she'd be pulling me down to lick her nipples pretty soon. I pushed back a little again.

"It's Ass Night, Johnny," Dawn said.

"Ass Night?"

"Ass Night," she said.

"I'm a little drunk," I said. "I don't think I have 'Ass Night' on my calendar. Can you explain it to me?"

Dawn giggled again and Tina giggled with her. "We're a little drunk, too," Dawn said. She put on a formal expression and pulled herself up to her full, shoeless, naked height.

"Ass Night, the traditional taking of the proffered asses of all willing young lovelies. C'mon, Ass Night, dummy!"

I looked at the four women on the bed, face down, asses up. "Oh my God," I said. My cock started to rise to the occasion.

"Now you're getting it," Tina said.

It would be Esmeralda's first anal. And Mary Beth's. And Jay's. Juana I wasn't sure about.

"Are you guys all sure about this?" I said.

"We're sure," said Mary Beth. "Jay and I are sick and tired of watching Dawn have so much fun when you take her ass. Esmeralda wants you to be her first there, too."

"Juana?" I said.

She looked up at me. "Perhaps surprisingly, this will be my first time also," she said. "Esmeralda thought it would be appropriate if my first time was with you... as her true first time was. I agreed."

During all the discussion, Tina and Dawn were busily pulling off my clothes. I was soon as naked as the women were. Tina promptly dropped to her knees and sucked me into her mouth.

"Tina, no..." I groaned.

She pulled off for a moment. "Not having sex with you," she said. "Just helping you get ready for Ass Night." She went back to work.

"But I'm already hard as granite," I said.

She pulled off me again long enough to say, "Shut up." Then she took all of me down into her throat. I moaned, and pushed back. She looked up at me.

"You keep that up any longer, there won't be any Ass Night," I said. She smiled at me and got to her feet.

"We can't have that," she said. She grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of pulls. "He's ready," she said.

"We noticed," Mary Beth said. "C'mon, stud."

"Wait," I said. "If this is going to be enjoyable, you need to be... in the mood."

"In the mood?" Jay said.

"Umm... rev'd up," I said.

"We are," Esmeralda said, staring at my cock.

"Played with... licked," I said.

"We started without you, Johnny," Dawn said.

"Ahh... lube," I said.

"Done," Juana said.

"So I just..."

"Please start with Esmeralda," Juana said. "We have agreed that this is appropriate."

I stared at Esmeralda's tiny little ass, now squirming around on the bed. "Yes please, Johnny," she said. "Now."

Fuck. I looked at Dawn, Mary Beth, and Jay, and got back green lights. I gently laid myself down on top of Esmeralda and kissed her as I reached underneath her with both hands, one cupping a breast while the other cupped her mound and found her little button. She moaned into my mouth as I gently rubbed her clit. I moved the other hand from her breast to her little virgin hole. I pressed my thumb against it and she gasped as it entered her easily. They weren't lying; Esmeralda's ass was lubed up nicely. I moved my rock hard cock into position, then surprised her by slipping it deep into her pussy. She gasped again as I moved inside of her. She was very wet and very hot and very tight, and it felt wonderful. But after a just few strokes I pulled out and repositioned myself. She moaned in dismay, and I squeezed her little breasts and whispered into her ear.