A New Dawn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If anything hurts, tell me and I'll stop," I said. "If anything feels uncomfortable in any way for you, tell me and I'll stop. If you just want me to stop for any reason, tell me and I'll stop."

She turned to face me as best she could. She was smiling. "Shut up," she said. "Shut up and fuck me."

So I did. I knew from experience that she got off on ass play so I had high hopes that this would be great for her. I reached down again and started rubbing her clit as I pressed the head of my cock against her tight little ring and pushed until the head popped through and she immediately came, yelling, thrashing around on the bed, bumping into Mary Beth.

"Goddamn," Mary Beth said.

I pushed again. She was slippery but her ass was still incredibly tight. Still playing with her clit, I slowly worked my way in until half my cock was buried in her and she came again, yelling.

Behind me, Tina said, "Wow, she really likes it up the ass."

"Yep," Dawn said. "You?"

"I have no idea," Tina said.

"Ass Night 2," Dawn said.

I pushed the rest of my cock into Esmeralda and she fucking came again, hard, screaming out my name. Next to me, Mary Beth was watching her with an expression that mixed lust with fear. I put my mouth next to Esmeralda's ear.

"Remember our first time, when I said it could be strong for you because another person was doing it or it could be strong for you because you like ass play?"

Her only answer was ragged breathing and a nod. Sweat was forming on her face.

"It's the ass," I said.

She made the effort to look up at me. "No, really? You think?" she said.

I laughed and started thrusting hard and after a while Esmeralda tensed and screamed out her pleasure again, yelling my name. Then she went limp. Juana was looking at her in amazement. I stopped moving and reached under her and cupped her breasts and pulled her into me and kissed her neck.

"Johnny," she gasped into the pillow. "Thank you."

"No, thank you," I said, and kissed her again. "It was my honor."

"You cum?" she said.

"No," I said.

"Sorry," she said. "But as far as Ass Night goes, it's a good thing. My mom is next."

"There's an order?"

She blushed under me. "I got to go first, everyone decided that. The others played rock, paper, scissors."

Tina came to us with soap and washcloths. I kissed Esmeralda's neck again and hugged her tightly, then slowly pulled away and flopped onto my back. Tina moved in and cleaned me carefully and lovingly.

"You're good to go, Champ," she said.

"Oh my God," Juana said softly.

I looked at her voluptuous body, then at Dawn and Tina, then at the other lovely naked bodies on our oversized custom bed. I thought about how in the course of a year I had gone from living alone and having virtually no sex at all to being drained daily by my three lovelies, and then to also having access to some of Barker's women. Hell, I knew that I could have access to all of his women, but to do so I'd have to give up my exclusivity with Dawn. Which I wasn't prepared to do. At least not yet. And Thomas wasn't ready to give me Tina.

"Juana?" I said.

"I am ready for you, Johnny" she said. Her eyes were squeezed shut. Her hands were fists.

"No you're not, my dear," I said.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I bent down and kissed her. She put her arms around me and pulled me down onto her and kissed me back, passionately.

"Johnny, I think... I think I could love you, if we had the opportunity," she whispered. "And I want to do this with you. I want to do this. But I am afraid."

As we kissed I lined up my cock and pushed it into her warm slick pussy. She groaned into my mouth and pushed up to meet my thrusts.

"Then we won't," I said.

"So thick," she gasped. And as I slammed into her, she came hard. I was pretty good, I knew, but not that good. They really had primed each other.

When she could breathe again she said, "We will do this, please. I fanaticize about how it will feel. I want to know. And I want it to be you. Please."

I had a fantasy of my own. "Esmeralda?"

"Yes, Johnny."

"It might be easier for your mom if she were... being stimulated... when it happens for her."

Esmeralda stared at me for a moment, then smiled. She turned on the bed until her head was near her mother's mound. "Why not?" she said, and moved in and grabbed Juana's ass and began to lick her pussy.

"Wait... mija... no... oh... dios mio..." Juana's hands went to the back of Esmeralda's head, stroking her hair as her daughter licked her clit. I waited until I felt Juana start to come, and as she did I pushed myself into her ass in one full strong thrust and she screamed out her pleasure. Esmeralda continued eating her mother as I pushed repeatedly into Juana's ass until finally she screamed again and her body went rigid and she bucked a few times and then went totally limp.

"Uh-oh," Esmeralda said, pulling back from her mother. "She's passed out again."

I pulled out of Juana and turned her and checked her vitals, then held her to me. "She's fine," I said. I stroked her back and her ass and kissed her face and her neck until she came back to us.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Johnny," she said.

"Hi there."

"That was fucking amazing."

"Mom!" Esmeralda said.

Juana turned to her. "Well, it fucking was. Am I not using this term correctly?"

Esmeralda started laughing. "Yes, you fucking are, Mom. I just haven't fucking heard you say it before."

Juana turned to me and hugged me. "Johnny, once again I have failed to give you pleasure. I am so sorry."

I pushed her back and kissed her and caressed her cheek until she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"Juana. It's a gift every time I get to see your body. A greater gift when I can touch it. And you've given yourself to me and trusted me with you. And you've trusted me with your daughter. How much more pleasure do you think you need to give me?"

"I need you to cum inside me," she said.

"I need that, too," Esmeralda said.

"Jay, Dawn, and I are going to Sonoma this weekend for a girls' getaway," Mary Beth said. "I'd really appreciate it if you two would come over and fuck Johnny until he's limp and raw. Just to keep him on the straight and narrow."

"We will do this favor for you," Juana said.

Tina was cleaning me again. My cock was rock hard. "Fuck this," she said. "I need to fuck you. I need you."

I sat up and held Tina's face in my hands. "Do you love your brother?"

She stared at me. "Yes," she said.

"Then go home," I said. "It would kill him a little if you and I had sex. I know how he feels. You don't want to do that to him. We have a big liberal fuckfest lifestyle going here, but in the midst of it there is this reality: you can't be with me, and Dawn can't be with him. I won't apologize for it. It just is what it is."

She looked down and breathed deeply. "I know," she said. "I'll stay and just help."

"If you're done agonizing, there's somebody over here who needs to be buttfucked," Mary Beth said sweetly. But her voice was a little unsteady. I moved over next to her and just held her.

"I love you," I said as I gently rubbed her ass. "This has got to be something you want. Otherwise there's no point in doing it."

"I do want to," Mary Beth said. "I do. Mostly because I don't want stupid Dawn to have all the ass fun."

Stupid Dawn stuck her tongue out at Mary Beth, who stuck her longer tongue back out at Dawn. Dawn walked over to the bed, leaned down, and kissed Mary Beth passionately. As they kissed I slid the middle finger of my right hand deep into Mary Beth's asshole. We'd played like this before. Mary Beth groaned into Dawn's mouth.

"You'll love it," Dawn said. "Or you won't. But at least you'll know."

I continued fingering Mary Beth's ass as I straddled her legs and positioned myself and sank my hard cock deep into her pussy and as usual she yelled a little at the intrusion. Something told me that she should be on the verge of orgasm before I took her ass, so as the other ladies watched us I started pounding her pussy hard while using my finger in the same rhythm in her slick ass. This was usually the easiest position in which to get Mary Beth off, pounding her from behind, probably because my cock rubbed hard against her g-spot this way. When she had been making her "I'm gonna cum" noises for a while I pulled out of her pussy and sank into her ass all in one go as I reached around her to rub her clit. I sank balls deep as she screamed out her orgasm. I grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples as I began to pound her ass in earnest.

"What do you think, sweetie?" Dawn said.

"Oh... my... God... so... full..."

"Do you like it?"

"It's weird, but... yeah!"

"You like that it's dirty?"

Mary Beth actually blushed as I pounder her. "Yes," she whispered. "And... there are more nerve endings there than I expected."

To my right, Jay was on her side watching my cock sink, reappear, sink, reappear. Her mouth was in a little "o" shape. I couldn't tell whether she was turned on or worried about being next.

Time for another Mary Beth orgasm, I thought. If I'd been in her pussy she probably would have come twice by now. My right hand left her breast and once again found her clitoris.

"Oh, shit," Mary Beth said. "Oh, shit, oh God..."

The yelling wasn't quite a Dawn scream, but it was much louder than the usual Mary Beth wail. Her body was covered in a light sweat. I brought her down gently and stopped moving inside her. I kissed her back.

"Sweetie?" I said.

She just moaned into the pillow. I slowly pulled out of her and turned her onto her side and spooned her, gently rubbing her breasts and her belly and her legs. At this point I couldn't tell how she felt.

"Mary Beth?"

She spun around and kissed me. "We are so doing that again," she said. "We may never do it the other way again."

"Hey, let's not go crazy..."

"I have never cum that hard," Mary Beth said. "Or felt that weird and nasty and full and awesome and loved and played with."

"I know, right?" said Esmeralda.

"Told you," Dawn said.

Tina did the cleaning. Dawn brought us all water. Jay looked at me nervously.

"I'm a little scared," she said.

"Then we won't do it," I said. Jay is tiny, under five feet tall, and quite lean. All of her parts are correspondingly tiny. Her breasts are small handfuls that she used to be self-conscious about, but after almost a year together she understood that they, and the rest of her body, totally turned me on. Made me drool, actually. If she'd been taller she'd have been supermodel material. Her pussy was the tightest I'd ever been in; I had to work it slowly and push and push and push to get in every time we made love. Her asshole might simply be too small to accommodate sex. I said as much.

She reached down and stroked my hard cock. "I want to try, but you're so thick."

I thought about it. "Let's start by finding out if it even matters."

"What?"

"Let me demonstrate." I pushed her back over onto her tummy, then kissed all over her back, then licked and kissed my way down to her ass cheeks. This we had done before, and she moaned her appreciation. Then I did something that I don't think we had done before. Occasionally when I ate Jay's pussy, my long licks would include her anus. But this time I just spread her ass cheeks and dived in on her asshole and licked with abandon.

"Wha... Johnny..."

My left hand went under her to play with her breasts and my right hand found her bare mound. I pushed a finger into her pussy. Christ, even my finger was a tight fit in there. I did my best to push my tongue as far into her ass as I could. Now thumb in pussy and fingers on clit. Other hand rolling nipples. Tongue on asshole, moving fast.

"Johnny I'm gonna..."

I pulled my hand off Jay's breast and pushed my middle finger all the way into her ass. She exploded off the bed.

"Houston, we have liftoff," Tina said.

I shoved my cock into Jay's tight pussy and continued ramming my finger into her ass as she bucked around all over the bed. I realized I had licked away most of the lube they'd placed before I'd arrived.

"More lube?" I said as Jay screamed out her pleasure.

Dawn ran to the bureau and came back with a little plastic squeeze bottle. I pressed it against Jay's asshole and squeezed half the bottle into her, then pulled out of her pussy and pressed against her anus and pushed, and pushed a little harder, and she screamed as I popped through her ring of muscle and started to sink into her depths. I kept up the action on her clit and her nipples.

Jay thrashed like a small animal who'd been impaled on a trap. "FUCK!! FUCK, STOP!!"

Horrified, I stopped moving.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry Jay." I started to pull out.

"Fucking STOP!!"

I fucking stopped.

"Just hold right there for a minute."

I held. I didn't move a muscle. I had hurt a woman I dearly loved. I was an asshole. I couldn't wait to pull out of her and apologize.

"Okay, push," she said. "Just a little."

What? "Are you sure?"

"Yes." She reached back and felt my cock, her fingers sliding over the part of it that was still not in her ass. Which was most of it.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "Johnny, if I can't get all of you in me, will you be angry?"

Oh my God.

"Jay, I love you. Dearly. I love all the love we've ever made, in all the ways we've made it. If we stop this now, and never try this again, I will love you madly until the end of my days." I prepared to pull out of her and prove that none of this ass stuff mattered. She felt that and her hand whipped around and landed on my ass and held me down.

"Right answer," she said. "Push. Carefully. Slowly."

I pushed. Carefully and slowly.

Tina and Dawn were on either side of Jay, murmuring encouragement. Mary Beth was rubbing Jay's back. I was concentrating on slowly sinking six inches of cock into my lover's ass.

"Stop," Jay said. I stopped.

"Back out a little."

I pulled back.

"In. Farther."

I did. I was holding her hips and resisting the urge to just sink my cock all the way into her.

"Okay, pull back out a little and then push all the way in if you can. But please, be gentle."

"Always."

I pulled back and moved my hands onto her little breasts and lay down on her body and she gasped as I slowly pushed myself all the way into her. It felt as though I were buried in a warm, wet vise that had been crafted to fit my penis exactly - but somebody had screwed up and the vise was three sizes too small. Incredibly, it was even tighter than when I was buried deeply in her pussy - she was so tight around me that I felt I might cum if either of us moved at all.

"Baby Jay," I said.

"Johnny," she panted.

"How you doin'?"

She chuckled. "How YOU doin'?"

"I'm gonna cum pretty soon."

"Then cum."

"How does this feel for you?"

She was quiet for a while. Then: "Honestly? I don't think this is my cup of tea. But it's also not a problem for me. I can do this for you whenever you need me to."

Ah. I pulled back out of her slowly and carefully. Tina and Dawn were quick on scene for the soapy cleanup.

"You never 'have to do this for me' Jay. There's no 'have to' in love-making. I love you and want to do what makes you feel good. You make me feel wonderful when we make love. I don't need more than what we do."

She was silent for a while. "This isn't fair, but..."

"What?"

She looked at the other girls and blushed. "I, umm..."

"Just say it, baby."

"God... Okay. I loved it when you were licking me there."

"You mean when I was tonguing your asshole?"

"Really?" she said. "We have to get that specific?"

"Well, I have to be sure that I know what you want if we're going to do it again and again and again and again..."

Jay reached out and grabbed me and pulled me on top of her and I sank slowly into her tight little pussy and she grabbed my ass and pulled me deep.

"You are the sweetest man," she said as she humped up into me. "I am so, so lucky to have stumbled onto you."

"You're right about the lucky part. You're wrong about who was blessed by it."

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tightly as I slammed hard into my tiny little lover. My body was dripping sweat onto her dark skin. I was hard enough to cut diamonds. My need was fierce.

Jay was staring up into my eyes. Even as her desire was building, she was urging me to complete mine.

"Cum for me, Johnny. Cum in me. Please cum hard for me, lover."

And I did. Excruciatingly hard. The activities of the evening, the long slow buildups and come-downs had set me up for a lip-numbing orgasm. Jay held me tight as I yelled and unloaded into her.

"Yeah, baby," she whispered into my ear as I came. "I love you."

I pushed even deeper into Jay as I spurted into her core. "I love you. So much," I gasped.

I realized that Jay hadn't cum. As soon as I was able to move I pulled out of her and slid down her body until my tongue hovered over her pussy.

"Johnny, you don't have to..."

I wasn't a fan of tasting my own semen but I was a serious fan of making Jay cum so yeah, I did have to. I focused on her clit and thankfully most of my stuff stayed inside her pussy. But I would have swallowed all of it if that's what I had to do to get her off. I reached up and rolled a nipple while I reached behind and played with her asshole and I licked her and licked her some more and she finally went nutzo again and yelled and tried to buck me off.

"Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!! Johnny, fuck, shit!!"

"Articulate," Mary Beth said.

"I understood every word," Tina said.

I lifted my head up a little. My face was dripping with Jay's juices, and maybe mine. I looked at Dawn, then at Mary Beth.

"Girls?"

"Oh, shit no!" Jay said as she rolled into a fetal ball. Dawn and Mary Beth both giggled and dove onto Jay and stretched her out and opened her up and descended onto her pussy.

"NO!! I can't, I fucking... Oh, God, help me... AAAAAHHH!!" Jay went rigid and screamed and I was a little afraid that she would have a stroke.

But she didn't.

Ass Night was officially over.

---

My internal alarm clock tried to wake me at 5:00 AM but I slapped the virtual snooze button and immediately fell back asleep.

"Johnny," Dawn whispered in my ear. "Johnny?"

"Power out again?"

"No. The chief is on the phone."

I dragged myself up and got my feet onto the floor and walked to the first available phone.

"Yes, sir."

"You don't work for me anymore, son. Call me Robert."

"No, sir."

He sighed. "I suppose you wouldn't be as effective as I need you to be if you weren't recalcitrant. Very well." There was a long pause.

"Sir?"

"I believe I'm at a point where I need the services of Rand & Associates, Johnny."

I looked at the clock - 6:14 AM. This couldn't be good: either something had just happened that was so extreme that he felt he had to call right away, or he'd been up all night waiting for a semi-decent hour to call.

"I've been up all night," he said. "Something bad is happening in my department."

"Tell me," I said.

He told me. Evidence had been disappearing, leading to the inability to prosecute perpetrators who had been caught dead to rights. Senior officers were botching cases by admitting that they hadn't Miranda'd their prisoners. Stakeouts were being blown for no identifiable reason. The litany went on.

"It's like my officers are being persuaded to fuck up cases," he said.

"Can you correlate to a particular perp, or syndicate, or..."

"No. It appears to be random."

"Do you think they're doing it for money?"

"I don't know, Johnny."

"Internal Affairs could probably find out."

"I don't trust IA right now," he said.

"Nobody trusts IA," I said. I thought for a moment. "How can we investigate the department? We're not on the inside anymore. We don't have access to anything. Something like this... we'd have to use friendships and contacts and maybe grind on some people who could be turned by senior cops... which we no longer are."