A Painful Confession: Cliff and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you admit you seduced her."

"In a way, yes. She's a lovely woman and I admit being a little infatuated. As a result of my lack of self control, I found myself behaving in a nonprofessional manner. But believe me when I say that I never meant you any harm. On the contrary. I appreciate you letting her teach here so she can be a role model for the kids. Her friendship has meant a lot to me and I'll value it for the rest of my life."

That was some serious bull shit. I didn't know what to say. I glanced away from this fucker's face to my wife and saw her watching his performance in apt attention. Her eyes were sparkling as if impressed with her young lover's respectful viewpoint.

"So if I asked you to quit fucking her, what would you say?"

He shrugged and said, "I understand your concerns. I probably would feel the same as you. But as far as ending our friendship? I'd have to leave that decision up to her. Amy is a very intelligent, passionate woman. If she doesn't want to see me again I'll respect her wishes. If she does I don't know how I can say no to her."

I found myself unable to dislike this guy. I appreciated his honesty. But hated him at the same time. As reasonable as he sounded, the end result was that unless I physically took him out, or found some way to strong arm him, he was going to continue fucking my wife whether I liked it or not.

I looked away and found Amy and shit head exchanging glances. I hated the look of adoration on her face. She was as old as his mother. But in his presence she was just an adolescent teen with a crush on her teacher. No matter how Amy used to feel about me. It was certain that now I wasn't in the same category as her new hot boyfriend.

I was totally deflated by his glib speech. I guess I could have taken a swing at him, and maybe even connected a couple times. But he was in great shape and probably could have kicked my ass with no problem. In a fight he would have made me look even more foolish than I already felt.

Feeling like a deluded old fool, I pushed past the asshole and headed out the door without looking back. I heard my wife and Cody exchange a few hushed words. Then she trotted out after me.

"Cliff! Wait up honey!" She called out from behind.

I heard her high heels clicking on the hard floor as I walked as fast as I could back to my car. I didn't even want to be around her now. The whole conversation left me feeling weak and emasculated. It was obvious how much Amy thought of him. I knew I can't compete with a young, fast talking stud like him. I hated him for seducing my silly wife, although at the moment I was probably more upset with her than I was with him.

Amy was quiet on the ride home. She said a few kind words to me. But mostly she just sat there staring out the window, no doubt thinking about the strange scene in her classroom. I don't know what she thought about her boyfriend now; probably more impressed with him than ever. I know my status took a big hit. I came off as weak, bewildered and hesitant, while he babbled confidently about his respect for me and how impressed he is with my wife. Shit.

We got home and as I trudged up to my bedroom, I felt like I was sixty seven instead of forty seven. Amy could see I was depressed, and she tried to make me feel better, but it was no use.

She even suggested giving me a back rub, and "maybe more", as she put it, to help me sleep. I wasn't interested in having her touch me in the least. She cast me a sad smile as she got in her night gown and lay next to me in bed. I had a distinct feeling our marriage was history. Whether she wanted to keep me around or not, I knew in her heart who she really wanted to be with. There was nothing she could say or do to soothe the deep pain in my heart.

The next night I moved my clothes into the guest room. Amy was very disappointed at that. She argued with me to stay. I told her what was the point now that she was getting her jollies with Cody. She fired back that I was her husband and my place was by her side. She even promised to give me anything I wanted sexually if I'd just stay by her side at night. I let her go on and on as I ignored her and pretty soon I was sleeping in the small, single bed in our guest room. Amy went to bed that night sobbing.

That week went by in a blur. Amy and I got up, went to work, came home, ate dinner and went to bed. I was hoping she might change her mind about her affair now that I had made a stand and moved out of our bedroom. But she just denied that I had any reason to leave her. She said I was just being childish and I could move back anytime I regained my senses. I refused to back down and after that night we didn't sleep together anymore.

Amy was always home before me, which was no surprise because I normally worked later than she did. She always had something ready to eat and we just ate without saying too much. We had no weekend plans again so Friday and Saturday nights were spent at home watching TV. After TV we'd go to our separate bedrooms to sleep.

I never knew if she was seeing Cody anymore. She never told me one way or the other, but I suspected she was. Even if I got home on time she had plenty of time to fuck him after school let out. He didn't live far from their school, so I'm sure they were together. She tried her best to keep her affair from me but I'm not stupid. After watching her glowing expression as he spread his crap in her classroom, he was probably getting more pussy from her than I ever did.

I had a little time during the next week. So I stopped back in my Lawyer's office and appraised him of the depressing situation. I told him we were sleeping apart now, and he said that was probably for the best. He asked if I wanted to go through with the divorce and I told him not yet. I didn't tell him I was trying to cash in some money and move it around, to possibly hide it from Amy's Lawyer, whoever he was going to be. She would still make out pretty well, no matter what, and she'll always have Cody to soothe her sorrows.

He then asked me, in light of our situation if I wanted to draw up a separation agreement. It didn't have to lead to a divorce. But it would separate our finances somewhat, and would be proof later that I didn't accept Amy's infidelity. I liked the sound of that and told him to go ahead.

While I was waiting for that document I tried to keep my home life as normal as possible. Amy and I spent time together in the evening, eating, cleaning up and watching a movie sometimes. On weekends I cut the grass, weeded the flower garden, washed the cars, and did anything else I could think of to stay busy and stop thinking about the sad state of my marriage. She cleaned the house and did her chores as needed.

Amy knew that I was depressed. She stayed friendly all the time and let me know that she was anxious to restart our love life if I wanted. In the evening she would wear something a little revealing, and ask me if I needed her "help", as she gave me some encouraging looks. We both tried to keep our conversations up beat and casual. I never knew when or if she saw Cody, and she didn't do anything to make me suspect she was seeing him so she wouldn't upset me. I had to be grateful for that. I've heard of other cheating wives that threw their affair in their husband's face to humiliate them. She never did that to me.

The knowledge she was still having an affair began to weigh on my mind. There were times when I'd see her in some skimpy shorts, exposing her slim white legs, or a thin top that exposed her nipples and the sight would arouse me. At times like that I couldn't help thinking how much Cody must enjoy her body. She was in her fifties and her face looked her age. Her breasts were saggy and her muscles were the thin, stringy cords you see on older women. But to me her body was still pretty good and I know I sure was attracted to her.

I did let her take me into the bedroom to try to make love. But the few times we tried to have relations didn't turn out well. Amy would be very loving and do everything she could to get me going. I'd be hard for a while as we'd start our foreplay. But as soon as she disrobed and got in bed next to me, I'd have images of her fucking that smug bastard and lose my erection.

Amy repeatedly said she missed our love making and wanted to get back to where we used to be. I have to admit she did try everything she could think of to get me horny. After a while she encouraged me to see a doctor and get checked out, and hinted maybe I try Viagra or some other medication. But talking about my impotence made me feel even worse. I knew she was getting all the sex she wanted from her young lover. Despite her efforts to conceal it, I did notice days when she was in a very good mood. I could almost see the well fucked look on her face and smell her arousal. After fucking that glib asshole I knew I'd be a sorry second choice. After another couple weeks I gave up trying to have sex with her.

I brought up the separation agreement to her. Amy was surprised and said she wouldn't sign it. She said she had no intention of being separated from me. When I told the Lawyer that, he said the only way out was to just divorce her cheating ass. But if I didn't want to do that, he suggested I sign another document that wouldn't mean much in Court. But it would at least verify my negative stance on her adultery. The document stated that I didn't approve of it and wanted her to stop but she wouldn't. He said it may make some bit of difference in the event of a divorce. It wasn't much, but I signed it anyway.

A couple months after the confrontation in her classroom, I came home feeling worn out and depressed. I saw Amy's car in the driveway. There was another car next to it that I didn't recognize. It reminded me of some of the stories I read when an unsuspecting husband comes home to find his wife cheating. Was this my time to come home and find her in bed with Cody, or some other strange guy?

I went in the house and found Amy and another woman out on the deck. Both of them were laying on our lounge chairs and both were in bathing suits. The sun was low so they weren't getting a tan. They were just relaxing in the shade sipping on glasses of wine. Amy heard me come in, and got up and came inside. Her friend stayed outside.

"Hey Cliff." She greeted me. "I'm glad you're home."

She came and went to kiss me but as usual I turned my cheek. I guess she expected it now because she didn't act surprised.

"Poor baby." She cooed, holding me. "Rough day?"

"Not really."

"That's good." She said. "Then why don't you get change into something more comfortable Cliff, and come out back and meet my friend Susan."

"Are you sure? I'm not very good company." I told her. "I can go out and eat dinner and leave you guys alone if you want."

"Nonsense. Just change and come down." She chuckled. "I'll fix us something pretty soon. Susan's going to have dinner with us tonight."

I wasn't happy to hear that. I had no desire to socialize with anyone. I hope Susan wasn't a Teacher from school. She may even know Amy was fucking around on me. The thought was incredibly depressing.

I did as she said. I came out on the deck twenty minutes later in a casual pair of shorts and a polo shirt, holding a beer.

"Cliff, this is Susan." Amy said, making the introduction. "I've known her for just a short time. But she's a good friend and she wanted to meet you."

"Hello Cliff." The woman said, getting up and shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you Susan."

The woman gave me a firm hand shake and a smile. She's a short, vivacious woman with short blonde hair and a curvy body. She was a little over weight, with a pretty face and her one piece suit fit tight around her generous curves. It was clear that her breasts were full and her hips and thighs plump and round. Amy was wearing a conservative two piece suit that left her middle bare and left a lot of soft, pale skin showing. I guessed Susan was in her mid to late forties. Both were attractive, mature women that most guys would admire.

After an hour or so of chatting, Amy called a Chinese restaurant for take out. When the food arrived we went inside and sat around the kitchen eating. Both women were drinking wine, and as the evening wore on were getting giggly. It was Friday night so I knew they wouldn't have to go to school in the morning.

Despite my worries, I found myself enjoying the company. Susan was a perky, bubbly woman, who seemed to enjoyed hanging out. She had traveled a great deal and was entertaining both of us with stories of her travels. Amy and her got along well together. I could see why they were friends.

It was getting rather late and I was feeling a little tired. The women were still sipping wine and seemed pretty high by now. I only had three beers so I was far from drunk. They were laughing as Susan told another of her funny stories. When I told them I was headed up to bed, both of them looked a little surprised.

"Bedtime already?" Susan quipped. "Its not even eleven o'clock honey."

"He gets tired early now." Amy laughed. "I think he's getting old."

That made both of them laugh. I didn't join them. After living like a monk for so long, I was a little annoyed by Amy's pointed joke. I guess she noticed my peeved expression and patted my hand.

"Come on Cliff."

"Uh oh. Look out. I think you hurt his feelings." Susan giggled. "No more comments about age sister."

"I don't know why." Amy replied with amusement, "I'm older than he is and I don't care."

"You are? I never would have guessed."

"Yes. I robbed the cradle when I married Cliff. He's a little inexperienced but I taught him well."

"Then we'll have to do something about that." Susan chuckled. "Between us we've got lots of experience, don't we?"

"I guess we do."

I got tired of listening to their crap. Somehow I got the feeling they were making fun of my sexual performance and that it was lacking. The last thing I felt like joking about was how "experienced" my slutty wife was now. I'm sure Cody has given her plenty of experience and I was sick of it.

"Good night you two." I said gruffly as I got up and left.

That night I had an incredible sex dream of a woman sucking on my cock. It was very vivid, so much so that it woke me up. My brain was foggy. I was almost ready to climax when I opened my eyes and was surprised when the erotic sensation in the dream didn't end.

I looked down my body to see a blonde woman's head in my lap. She was gently sucking my fully erect, aching cock. As my sleepy brain came awake I felt someone lying next to me and found Amy there slowly rubbing my nipple with her finger. I was shocked to say the least.

I bolted upright and shoved the woman off my lap Then I jumped out of bed feeling very disoriented. It was still dark. As I stood there trying to gather myself I saw both Amy and Susan lying naked on the bed, watching me with smiles on their faces.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I cried in shock.

"We're just trying to make you feel good honey." Amy told me softly. "I thought you'd like it."

"Yes big boy. You have a nice cock." Susan said reaching out her hand, "Come back to bed and let me finish what we started. You're gonna love it."

"Please Cliff." Amy whispered. "I know what you told me but its been too long. I want you to be happy honey. Just let us take care of you, please."

"Fuck you."

I was angry and confused. How dare they trick me in my sleep when I couldn't stop them. Maybe Susan didn't realize what a sore subject our sex life was, but Amy sure did. I left the room in a huff and went downstairs to the kitchen. I spent a few moment washing my face in the sink to get the sleep from my eyes.

When I turned around both women were standing in the doorway. They were watching me closely. They seemed a little embarrassed as they moved to the kitchen table. They had on robes, but they were open enough that I could see they were naked underneath.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I asked them harshly.

They shared an uneasy glance. Amy said softly, "We just want to help you."

"Yes Cliff." Said Susan. "Amy told me about your uh, situation. She thought that I could help bring you out of your slump. I still think I can if you let me."

"I don't need any help." I said. "And I'm not in a damn slump."

I pointed accusingly at my wife. "Everything was fine until she met this jerk off and had to cheat on me. She said nothing would change between us. See how that worked out. Everything changed!! She's been cheating on me for months and I'm pretty damn sick of it."

"She told me that." Said Susan. "I personally don't think she should behave that way. But she's a big girl and makes her own decisions."

I shot back, "Yeah. She made that clear and look where we are now."

"I know she doesn't want to hurt you Cliff."

"Easy for you to say." I told her. "Don't you think it hurts knowing my wife isn't satisfied with me. She has to go fuck some guy half her age to get her rocks off. How do you think I feel? Amy's getting fucked real good all right. Her hot shit boyfriend's fucking her so good, now she can't quit fucking him. She basically told me I have to live with it. Like it or not I'm stuck with her sorry ass."

Amy cringed at my accusation. Its nothing I haven't said before. But maybe this is the first time Susan has heard it. She glanced over at my wife with an knowing look. Then she looked back at me.

"I didn't mean any harm sugar. We thought you might like to try both of us. I thought you'd enjoy it. I think most men would."

"I'm not most men!" I yelled at her. "I'm sick of her cheating. I hate cheaters. She knows that. Instead of ending her sleazy affair like she should, she wants me to cheat too. And when I won't, you both try to force me to cheat when I'm asleep. That's a low blow Amy, even for a slut like you."

Susan looked a little guilty and Amy's eyes lowered to the floor.

"I just want to make you happy." My wife whispered, with a catch in her voice. "I didn't think, I mean, I thought you might like to have both of us. I know you don't want me. But Susan's a sexy woman. She wanted to be with us tonight. I thought it would be fun."

"Well fuck that." I snapped. "What do you plan next? To drug me and put me into a trance where I'm out of my mind."

"Come on Cliff. We didn't do anything that bad."

Oh yeah? Well I got an idea. Why don't you two invite Cody over. I'm sure that horny bastard will jump at the chance to fuck a couple sluts like you. And since you're so into fucking, how about I make a few calls to some sick guys I know. You can have a fucking gang bang. Wouldn't that be great. Think how many cocks you can suck and fuck tonight."

"Please stop it Cliff." Amy said with irritation. "I get it. We made a mistake. Okay. No need to go crazy and be so insulting."

"So now I'm the crazy one? Well I'm outta here." I said leaving the room, "You both make me sick."

I thought about going to a hotel. But dammit! I wasn't going to let my stupid wife chase me out of my own house. I went into the guest room, locked the door and moved the dresser in front of it. Now if they try to sneak in, at least I'll hear them coming and can defend myself.

The next day I realized that I couldn't take anymore. As much as I love Amy, I now know she'll never give in. I went to my Lawyer during my lunch and told him to go through with the divorce. When I explained how my wife and her friend wanted to ambush me during my sleep, he suggested we use a restraining order to get her out of the house and keep her away. I said that was fine.

Two days later Amy was served at her school during lunch. The Server went right into the Teacher's break room and served her in front of her friends. Then he served Cody the asshole for alienation of affection. After that he went to the Principal's office and served him for allowing Amy and Cody to carry on an affair during school hours, on school property.