A Pleasure to a Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing that happened was I got her off of me. She went to her back and I got on top of her. She was grabbing at the seat of the booth for deal life as my cock drilled into her. Eventually she hit a climax so hard she looked like her brain had lost contact with her body and the body went into a seizure. Seeing that I had done my duty I was finally free to cum. I ejaculated and it was good but honestly it was diminished from what I had experienced earlier. But it was still good and a great way to end the evening.

I got off of her and rested for a moment. Then I noticed that the waitress was still there. The waitress approached Angelica but the rep from Clear Blelm put up a hand.

"No. Not necessary."

"Yes, ma'am." the waitress said as she backed away.

Angelica sat up looking she just got off of some drugs. "This man is an Imperial."

"Is that so? We're very happy to serve you, sir. I don't think I've ever met an actual Imperial before." the waitress said as she covered her tits and buttoned up her uniform.

"Imperial men are very generous to their women."

The waitress looked up and then looked back down. "I have wondered what it might be like to visit the Imperial station up there. I guess now I have a really good reason to go find out."

"The Marquis has given me two orgasm in one day. Can you believe that?"

The waitress looked startled and then knelt down and lowered her face half way to the floor. "Forgive me, my lord. I did not know who you were."

"Please, please. Don't do that." I said. I waited for the waitress to stand up and then I told her that the service had been excellent and that I would really like to come here again very soon.

"Thank you, my lord. Your words are very kind, my lord."

Great, now not only did I have a problem with Lola calling me master all the time I was going to have to put up with people calling me lord. I'm flesh and blood like everyone else.

The waitress opened the curtains and then left. I was there with Lola and ...

No, I wasn't there with Lola. I was there with Angelica. Sigh. I'm a bad person. Why had I given in? I'm an Imperial. What was wrong with me?

Angelica and I stayed there for about another twenty minutes. I felt like I wanted to be nice to her. If was I going to fuck her why did I feel bad about it? She wasn't collared. She was free to choose and she had chosen to fuck me. This wasn't even part of her job at this point, she just wanted more of my dick and that should totally be ok even in the Empire. So why did I feel bad about it?

Lola, that's why. Lola was my girl. Lola wasn't free to choose anything else.

"Tell me something. Where did this sex show custom come from?" I asked near the end when we were clearing up the check.

"I thought that was an Imperial thing. We don't normally sign contracts that way."

"No, I mean, all the sex stuff. Why is it so important here?"

She just shrugged. "Cause it is. Cum is everything on Blelm. Orgasms are a good second but distant second. Cum is king. I know we have a king but really, cum is king. Don't tell anyone I said that."

"Let me ask you something. If I got you pregnant tonight, what's going to happen?"

"Do you think that might happen?" she asked with delight.

"Well that is how this works."

"If I had a lord's baby my boyfriend would love that. And you know how great that would be for my career?"

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Jeremy. He's great. I think I might marry him but there are these two other guys who have asked me to marry them and I'm still thinking about it. And also my mom signed me up to receive a Jack."

"A what?" I asked.

"A Jack. A man sentenced to compulsory marriage. You know, he has to get married or ..."

"I know." I said as she did the hangman gesture.

"I'm pretty high on the waiting list but maybe I really do just want Jeremy. Still if my husband was a Jack he wouldn't be allowed to hit me."

"Does Jeremy hit you?"

"No. He's sweet. It's just the idea of it. You know?"

"Sounds complicated."

"I know, right. If only I could have more than one husband this could all work out."

So I didn't get an answer to my question. As we were leaving all the staff of the restaurant came out and stood in a line by the door. They lowered their gaze as I passed and I felt like an asshole. The head of the restaurant came and told me they were overjoyed to host me for the evening and wanted to encourage me to come back absolutely anytime.

When I got back to the house Lola was still up cause it wasn't that late yet. She was very happy to see me and hugged me as I entered the building but I felt like I couldn't return her affections just then.

I went to my room and tried to turn my thoughts to sleep. Yeah it wasn't going to happen. I knelt down by the bed and tried to remember the prayer my mother had taught me but the words weren't coming.

"Lola, forgive me."

Why was I asking her to forgive me? I didn't owe her anything. But still I ached. I got in bed and just laid there until the blunt force of boredom forced me to sleep. However, no sooner had I finally found enough rest to actually enter sleep when light filled my room from the hallway. Instantly all my senses popped back awake. Shit.

"Lola!" I said as I sat up and I was blinded for a moment from the light.

She came to the bed and the door closed automatically. I was going to tell her to stop whatever she was doing and let me sleep but then I realized she was naked.

"I told you to wear clothes."

"Must I wear clothes all the time? Even in the shower?"

"You know what I mean."

"But master, I am wearing clothes."

"What?"

"I have my collar. My collar that ties me to you forever." she said as she brought her body up to mine and put her hand on my chest.

"Lola, we can't do this. I know what you want but we can't do this."

"Why not? I want to. I desire you. Please big strong Imperial. Please take me." She sounded kind of stupid aping the words of the princess back at me.

"No, Lola. You deserve the right to choose for yourself."

"And I've chosen you."

"Only because I'm your owner."

"But you don't force me and I'm still here. I want you. Please."

"You only want me because you have no choice. You have no other option. If you have sex for the first time you deserve not only someone who loves you but you deserve for it to be special. This is not special. And if we do this then tomorrow every man in Brazfix will want to put his hands on you."

"But master. My collar is gold now."

"So what?"

"No man may touch me without your permission even if you open me. You're a lord now."

"You people have way too many rules about those damn collars. I hate that fucking thing."

Lola sat up. She looked down at me and I looked away from her out the window to the lake.

"Master." she said to get my attention. I looked back her way and in the darkness I saw her reach up to her neck. Her hands moved to the back of her head. Then with a clip sound she unfastened the collar and took it off. I saw her bare neck for the first time and for some really crazy reason it was ... hot. "I'm not supposed to do this ever. Please don't tell on me."

"I won't. I wish you never wore that thing again."

"If others won't see can I ... can I take it off at home when it's just me and you?"

"I think I would prefer that." I said as my cock got very erect at the sight of her.

Lola with no collar on got on top of me. I didn't feel any need to get up to a more powerful position. She brought her lips to mine and kissed me. Her thighs straddled me and I felt my cock bump against her wet pussy. She reached down to angle me so I could enter her but my cock would not just go directly in. I had to just maintain an erection while she worked it in at her own pace. Not even all of my dick was in her, only the head and some of the shaft when she had her first orgasm. But she didn't quit. She soldiered through and kept going. After her orgasm she started trying to work more of my dick into her.

Side note, I had never been with a virgin before. Wow. I had heard stories that virgins were so great and so tight but I never expected this.

After some minutes Lola worked herself all the way down to the base of my cock. She was motionless as she dealt with the many different feelings it was giving her. Then she tried to move up but stopped. She tried again but stopped. She was motionless as she bore down. I reached around her body and held her.

"Lola. I'm very happy. That's enough for now."

"Master, I ..."

"Don't call me that. You're not wearing your collar now."

"Uh, Brandon." she said and then she giggled. "Please fuck me Brandon. Please take me. Please put your cum in me. This isn't over until I get the cum."

"Cum is king I hear."

"Yes." she said as her eyes lit up. "Please, mast ... ahem ... Brandon. My Brandon. Sweet, wonderful, Brandon. Please. Help me be a woman."

I thought back to her dancing naked on stage and I already knew she was a woman.

She started to loosen up and that allowed me to start moving and then after moving a bit slowly I was able to go faster. She seemed to hit another orgasm but maybe that was just her general reaction to this happening. I put all my focus into what I was doing. I had already cum four times in the last 24 hours. Could I make it five? For Lola? For my girl.

"Lola. I ..." I started to say just as I was starting to cum inside of her. "I love you."

Yeah, I was being sappy and emotional but cut me some slack, ok.

She got off of me and laid at my side. "I love you, too. Brandon. I want to be with you always. I want to have your children. I want to always be in your house. Thank you."

...

Even with me sleeping half of the day on Saturday and getting up early on Sunday, said Sunday was still much less eventful than the day before. Most of the day was me just arranging what I would do once Monday came.

Lola really enjoyed not having to wear the collar. She didn't spend all of the day with me as I was in my office just planning and didn't want to be disturbed.

Everything was going well and there wasn't even any more bad news about the brewing war. When it got late I had dinner with Lola and everything was fine. She was wearing some of her more conservative clothes that I had gotten for her so she would look presentable in the office. Man she really looked sophisticated like that. And also she was wearing glasses because I had discovered that slightly poor eyesight was the reason she was doing poorly in her lessons. She had her hair pinned up and I could totally see her as being some smart intelligent teacher or business executive. It was a good look for her. I believed in her. She just needed a chance and a good opportunity to come her way and even with a collar she could make a good like for herself. I was thinking that maybe even I could go ahead and remake my relationship to her as something else. I didn't want her to be my slave. I wanted to make her my wife. Yeah. That would work. I smiled as I watched her eat. That would work. And then I could take her back to the Empire and I could act like a proper Imperial husband.

After dinner I was looking out at the lake and wondering how I was going to be able to do all of the things I was responsible for doing. I was going to need staff. I would need them not only at the company office but also here in my home. The house was basically designed to have a few live in staff.

"Master." Lola said as she came up behind me.

I turned to her and she had put her collar on. I tilted my head. I really do like it better if she would not wear it.

"May I ask you for a very serious request?" she said.

"You can ask me anything."

She knelt down in front of me and insisted on doing it even when I tried to get her to get back up. She held up a glass slate and on it were the details of a man named Paul.

"Who is this? A cook?"

"He has spoken with my father. My family wants me to marry him. Master, may I have your permission to get married?"

Sundays officially became my least favorite day. Sigh. Right, so I had to do this. "Lola, you have permission but let me ask something. Have you ever met this man?"

"No, master."

"Does he know that you might have to come with me to the Empire?"

"Not yet."

"Well, I won't stop you from marrying who you want to marry. You have permission. But Lola, I want you to hear my words clearly. Hear me. Really hear me. I want you to marry who YOU want to marry."

"Thank you, master." she said and then she got up and left without another word.

I just had to say it, even if it was only to myself. I just did not understand. How could they do this to themselves? How could they just have sex the way they do? They make it look like they're having fun and it's great but really they're all just professional about it. They don't really get emotionally attached. Not like me. My heart hurt in that moment.

And then a realization came to me. Lola had been planning this all along. She didn't really want me. I was just her owner to her. She liked me because I was less harsh on her than maybe another owner would be. She really wanted to get married and ...

I couldn't finish the thought. Pain filled my chest and I staggered as I walked outside to get some air.

...

You know when would have been a really good time to interrupt what I was doing? That moment when Lola was asking to get married to someone else. But no one interfered in my life when I needed them to. Oh, no. They had to wait until I was doing something that I actually wanted to do in order to do that.

It was Monday morning. A representative of 'Impossible You' was visiting to see if I could help her company purchase a massive load of the chemicals need to ... um, needed to ... Shit I have to be honest, I actually didn't know. They needed the chemicals and rare elements for their manufacturing process to make whatever. Her company didn't want to rely on the small trickle coming to Blelm already where every company would then be fighting and trying to outbid everyone else. She was coming to order the mother load which she hoped would take care of all of their needs for the next five years. Then as part of her sales pitch to ask me to devote my time to help her with this she was offering to give me a blowjob. My mind went to Lola but I had to face reality. Lola was going to marry that other guy so I had no claim on her (other than being her owner which I was actually against so you can't blame me if that always sort of slipped my mind). The rep whose name was Karen was showing me her very nice tits while she asked how it was possible to get the Imperial Navy to protect the transport.

"Well, I am the Marquis now." I said as her nipples kind of hypnotized me.

"In order to land it all we'll need the transport to be in orbit for ..." she was saying as she started to get down on her knees in front of me. I was planning to let this happen this time. This was how you did business in Brazfix and I was going to be here and this place was making me rich so I had to participate. It was my job if you thought about it. I had a duty. So yeah, maybe it could be ok for an Imperial like me to just ...

And then I was interrupted. See what I mean.

The wall of my corner office in the still largely empty company offices I had secured lit up indicating that I was getting a call. The rep was going to just stay naked and maybe even give me the blowjob during the call but I made her put her tits away. She left to wait outside and I let the call connect.

"How are you, ahem, Lord Brandon." the company lawyer said.

"Yeah, good. Yourself?"

"Not bad. Thankful I'm up here and not down there." Yeah, he actually said that. He didn't know. "Looks like putting yourself on the line for the Empire has paid off. But don't let the title go to your head. We still can't have you causing any trouble down there."

"Don't worry. All the title means is that I get a discount at the doughnut shop. Did you know that ..."

"Hey, listen. How far are you from the spaceport?"

"A good distance but not that far."

"Can you get there in an hour?"

"If I leave right now."

'Then leave right now."

"What's going on?"

"Management is coming to talk to you. They don't have visas so they'll talk with you in the port and then leave again."

"Is that safe?"

"So long as they don't go outside. I'm relying on you to make sure they don't inadvertently piss off the locals like you did."

"Hey, the locals love me."

"Obviously, so much that you're in prison there."

"Low blow, Collin."

"Make sure Mr Gell and Ms Toro don't break the law down there. If there is some room they can't go in or some line on the floor they can't cross without a visa then you make sure they don't do that. That's your mission right now."

"That's' who's coming."

"Hey, they're landing soon. You better get out three."

Right. Shit. The call ended and I spoke with the beautiful rep and told her something had come up but I valued her and wanted to reschedule.

Then I was out the door. I admit I was a bit scared to meet these people. I had met Ms Toro once before and she scared the shit out of me. If you wanted to lose your job or have the office disciplinarian whack you with a stick then pissing off Ms Toro was a good way to get it. Mr Gell I had never met but he was known to me. He was like way higher up than Ms Toro. I had heard that even in his age he could throw hands like he was still thirty, or at least thought he could. In the Empire we are brutally taught very strictly to respect our elders so likely no one had dared to cross Mr Gell in a very long time.

I really didn't know what to expect. I didn't know the purpose of the meeting. This was something big if these two people were coming. I got to the spaceport before the shuttle landed since it was delayed because of weather. About fifteen minutes later though it roared over and took a spot. I waited nervously as the arm went to attach to the craft and then the passengers came out.

I was watching as many different passengers passed by me. I had a fleeting thought to wonder why this or that person had gone to travel. Were they natives of Blelm returning home or were they visitors to this planet doomed to not understand the culture down here? I looked at different faces and I couldn't tell if someone was from Blelm or not. Humans came in so many colors and facial features but there seemed to be an even distribution of those colors and features on every world. In a way it was true to say that all humans were different but yet all humans were the same. I felt a laugh bubble up when thinking that but I held it down. That was a very Imperial way of thinking. We were all different with various strengths and weaknesses but in the Empire we were able to all come together and make each other stronger. We were plural and somehow we were still singular. It was a strong image and there was even a cult that preached it as some kind of religious doctrine saying that the gods were separate but somehow still united as just one deity. I wasn't religious myself so I never really ...

As I was thinking on that I saw Ms Toro and Mr Gell come out. Mr Gell removed his hat as they approached me and then they both lowered their faces. I copied their posture but Mr Gell shot a look up at me.

"No, no, Lord Brandon. We come to pay respect to you." he said.

"Me?"

"We're so sorry we had to send you here." Ms Toro said.

"Please understand, we had to send someone." Mr Gell added.

"Are they treating you ok? We really didn't know you would get trapped here." Ms Toro said.

"The lawyers are working to get you free. With your new title it would be possible for you to leave if fighting actually broke out or there was some other emergency. The only thing is there would be some huge fine to pay. The company is considering just paying the fine to get you off of this world." Mr Gell explained.

1...67891011