A Pleasure to a Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such as?"

"You must have heard."

"All I did was play cards with him. If you heard something else then it's not true."

"I heard that for weeks you kept your slave in her virgin collar. That can make some people wonder."

"I understand that you have your customs here and I can respect your customs but that does not mean I will engage in that. We don't do things that way in the Empire. If you're asking if I like men the answer is no."

She smiled. "I sense that you don't like our round about way of speaking. Would you prefer for me to be more blunt and direct with you?"

"That would be a more efficient conversation."

"But half the point of conversation is not to converse but simply to have a reason to spend time with someone. But I supposed you're right. We'll be able to cover more topics with the time we have left. I asked the Empire to give me your service record. They refused but I was able to get a little bit from a source of mine."

I cocked an eyebrow. "An Imperial?"

She shook her head. "Our spies. Scoff. Of course we have spies in the Empire just as they have spies here."

"I'm not aware of any spies here."

"You wouldn't be, would you?"

"Was there something about my service record you wanted to discuss?"

"You are not married." she said.

"No, I'm not."

"And now not only are you the regional manager for a very large and prestigious company but you now have a title granted to you by your Emperor. Very impressive for a young man of your age with as yet no experience other than being a non commissioned officer in the army. And now you're an Imperial Marquis attached to my home."

"I'll do my best."

"Are you even aware of how high in rank a marquis is? I see in your future amazing potential for either great success or great failure."

"If it is failure then I hope it is only my own and the good people of Blelm do not suffer."

"Do you like this world, Lord Brandon?"

"I have thought more than once of bringing my mother here and showing her."

"Not sure I understand that sentiment but it sounds like you are giving us high praise."

"I will do everything in my power to protect this world and keep war from coming here."

"I believe you. I sense that even though you are an Imperial you are actually a man who doesn't like war."

"War is an obligation that must be done for the protection of others. Peace is the open field of freedom with every possibility available."

She pat herself on the leg and then looked up at the sky. She laughed. "Ok. You've convinced me."

"Of what, my lady."

She brought her gaze back towards me as she waved her hand. A woman in a blue dress materialized in front of us. I had seen this technology before but I didn't know my house could do it. The woman wasn't really there but the projection of her was so lifelike that the human eye could not tell that she was not really there. The duplication was perfect all the way down to the fingerprints. As the image stood there I could see her breathing and blinking while she smile to strike a pose.

"Her name is Emily. She is the daughter of a count from an ancient noble house but she has no husband. She was engaged to a baron named Paul but he was kidnapped by Muzal pirates and held for ransom. The money was paid but he did not return alive."

"I see." I said as the gears in my head started to turn. "Do you know where the pirates are now?"

"Oh, no no no. The royal family of Blelm is already indebted to the Imperial navy for taking care of them. What I want to discuss with you is the Lady Emily. She is 29. She is beautiful. She is rich. She is as of now heartbroken so I am looking for a man who is not cruel to step in and be husband for her."

"Oh. But I'm an Imperial."

"You are recognized in the royal court of Brazfix as a High Lord. That gives you all the rights and privileges of our nobles. Didn't you see the gold collar on your servant girl?"

"I did notice but I must again beg your indulgence for my ignorance."

"You will learn these things in time. You don't have all the staff that a noble is expected to have so I had no way to contact you through normal channels. I decided to come out to see you. Next."

Next? What? I kept my mouth shut and my eyes open. The woman Emily vanished and was replaced by another.

"Lovely young Marsha. She just turned 22. Two generations ago her family became very wealthy but they as yet have not been able to merge with any of our great houses. Her family is desperate to gain some recognition but they are behind many other families also looking to marry into a noble house and there just aren't enough potential marriages to go around. Also, though she is young and beautiful she is not yet really mature in mind yet to take on the responsibilities of being a noble's wife. I bring her to your attention because your business ventures will lead you to interact with her family eventually. I must warn you, though, her previous fiance ended their engagement so he could marry his servant. So she might be suspicious of you."

"I appreciate the heads up."

She leaned towards me resting an elbow on her knee and bringing the hand to her chin. "I have several more to show you but before I continue I want to ask you what you know about the annexation plan."

"Annexation of where?"

"Surely they must have told you."

"My apologies, princess. My new title hasn't as yet brought any privileged information to me."

"Negotiations are underway even now for the Emperor to invite King John into his court and Blelm will become part of the Empire. Certainly I believe making you a marquis was another step in that process."

"Many things here would have to change for you to join the Empire. Maybe too many."

"I believe that is why the negotiations are taking so long."

"I have not been informed of anything like that. Perhaps one thing that could be causing problems is Imperials don't want to actually come down here."

"Next in line for the throne is my late husband's elder brother. After him my oldest nephew of four. My husband is gone and I have only a daughter whose future children have almost no hope of ascending to the throne. However, she is still the King's granddaughter. As you can imagine many potential young suitors are hopeful of courting her. This situation has created a bit of a backlog. She is too fickle with an abundance of choice to be able to choose and I have no husband to force her hand."

"If you pardon me, I don't believe a woman should be forced into marriage."

"I'm sorry, Lord Brandon. I didn't mean to offend your sensibilities. I didn't mean force in that way. If there was a clear advantage that one young man had over everyone else then it would be easy but with many of the suitors being the same and everything coming down to how much she likes one or the other then I am afraid she will never choose. And those young men, knowing that there is a chance she might choose them are not getting married to the other available young women. If not for this problem then poor Emily would have had a husband already."

"No woman likes to be second in a man's heart. I had a date very loudly explain that to me one time."

The princess smiled. "I am very happy that a man for once regarded the words of a woman enough to remember them."

"If you come in then that's something else about the Empire you'll learn."

"And I do think we will come in. It may not happen for many more years to come but I see where things are going. Without realizing it we become more like Imperials everyday."

"You're still a long way off."

"But it is happening. I see it. I feel it. Blelm is changing. Technology from the Empire has already drastically changed our way of life. Everything we import is made in the Empire. Everything we sell is sold to the Empire. The Empire protects us and in so many ways guides us. Our sovereignty extends only to the limits of our atmosphere. We rule this planet but you rule this system. There is an agreement about to go into effect that would see the armed forces of Brazfix put under the command of the Empire to help in the war against the Republic."

"Has war been declared yet?"

"Not officially but everyone believes it is coming."

I nodded. "That was my feeling as well. We must prepare."

"And when the war is over do our soldiers come home never to fight for the Empire ever again or will this be a new precedent? We both know the answer. So, back to my daughter. She could marry one of her suitors here and it would be a very normal thing. Or, she could marry with an Imperial noble and not only strengthen the bonds between Blelm and the Empire but also ..."

"Highness, excuse this interruption but do you mean me?"

"I saw you on your knees last night. You are now second only to Ambassador Cladus. Is that not correct?"

"On file, certainly."

"I don't ask for any decision today. I just ask if you would agree to meet my daughter."

"It would be my pleasure, highness."

The princess raised up her wrist and shook it. The walls changed to show the interior of the house. "We'll have our refreshments now."

One guy that I hadn't seen before and Lola now properly fully dressed came into the garden carrying trays.

"Fried bread. Nice. What made you think of this?" I asked.

"I have recently taking a liking to Imperial bread. And this Imperial tea." It sort of sounded funny to hear her call simple old lemon tea as Imperial tea as if we were the ones to invent it. How hard did you have to think to figure out to squeeze some lemon into your tea? Besides I wasn't really a tea drinker myself. However, I endured it for the sake of the princess.

After serving the snacks Lola and the guy were going to leave but the princess called Lola to come back.

"Your highness." Lola said submissively as she returned.

"You used to be one of Tsadda's dancers?"

"Yes, your highness."

"Kneel, girl. You fly too far above your station but it's not your fault. The Imperial, is he good to you?"

"Yes, highness." Lola said with her knees planted into the grass and her eyes aimed downward.

"Tell me about him. Is he generous? Is he cruel?"

"He's very strong."

"Strong. I see. Do you love him."

"Highness?" Lola questioned as she raised her eyes to seek clarification. Then the princess grabbed Lola by the jaw and forced her to look up.

"You hear me, slave." The moment was made even more shocking because the princess was using an Imperial word. "He cares nothing for you. You're garbage. He sees you as only a piece of meat and when you no longer serve him he will dispose of you the same as the uneaten leftovers of a meal. Now look at me. Look up. Are my words true?"

Lola was silent for a moment.

"I asked you a question, slave. Are my words true?"

"No, highness."

The princess looked at me to see my reaction. She let go of Lola's jaw and then pointed for Lola to leave. Lola was going to leave but I wasn't not going to let this pass.

"Stop."

Lola stopped and she looked at me and then over at the princess.

"Girl, I told you to go." the princess said.

I looked over at my guest. "I am telling her not to go. Lola, come here. Sit at my side."

"Master?"

"Do it now."

Lola came to me but then didn't know if she should sit. She looked at the princess.

"You will sit or you will leave my house." and by house I did not just mean this building.

"Girl, I told you that we don't need you. You are dismissed." the princess said.

Lola hesitated but then she sat next to me.

I looked at the princess in the eyes and my expression made my displeasure known. "The princess owes you an apology."

"You want me to apologize to your servant?"

"The princess doesn't yet understand that Imperials are fiercely loyal to our allies and we won't tolerate one being insulted. Lola, you will sit here next to me until the princess either apologizes to you or leaves my house."

The princess smiled. "It seems the Empire is more egalitarian than I would have believed." The princess stood up and then invited Lola to stand with her. The princess hugged Lola and gave her the words. "Of course I apologize. You are a good and sweet girl. Now tell me, is he always so stubborn?"

Lola nodded. "I think so."

"His stubbornness will serve you well when you go with him to the Imperial Capital with his wife. Slavery is illegal in the Empire so when you go you have to take off your collar. Only wear it at home where they do not see."

"I haven't made any plans to go to the capital." I announced as I got to my feet.

The princess looked at me and then looked at Lola. "Oh, he will be a hard egg to crack. Sweet Lola, see what you can do with him. Perhaps it will not be him who opens you but you who opens him. Even if there is a war men must still take wives and wives must still have children. Otherwise, what is anyone fighting for?"

"I desire nothing but to make my master happy, highness."

"I had my doubts when I heard you used to be one of Tsadda's dancers but I see there is more to you. I can teach you. Do you want to get started?"

"If my master consents, highness."

The princess turned to me. "She will need to learn how to perform her duties at this higher level. Please Marquis, relax and let me instruct her."

"Be nice to her." I said.

"Of course. Lord Brandon do you prefer to stand or sit."

I shrugged and returned to the place I was sitting before. Then to my surprise the princess was right behind me and put her hands to the controls of the seat to make it lay back instead of being upright. I didn't fight it and went back with the motion but then I propped my body back up when I felt her hand come to my cock.

"What are you doing?"

"Dear Imperial, Lord Protector, your ally has come to offer service." she said as she forced her hands past my own that were trying to block her. "You have to learn more of our customs if you are to integrate into the court. Sex isn't a battle against an enemy like it is for Imperials."

"We don't treat sex as a battle." I objected.

"Imperials seal your agreements with blood." she said as she put a hand to my chest near the spot where the sword had cut me. "For us, there's another bodily fluid we find much more appropriate."

"I didn't agree to anything." I said as I got to my feet while pushing her off of me.

"Lord Brandon, are you going back on your word?" she said as she stood in front of me.

"No. I didn't agree to anything so there's nothing to go back on."

"You are a High Lord of Brazfix. The Marquis of Blelm. You promised me that you would protect my home. Spare my people the horrors of war. Was that a lie?"

"No, I will do that."

"Then you agree."

"That doesn't mean I have to have sex with you. Protecting this world is my duty now. I don't need a reward for that."

"Lord Brandon, it is not a reward. I am doing my duty for my people. You are now the bridge between the Emperor's court and the King's. You will need to learn how to embrace both sides. This is how we do things. I have not taken a lover since my husband died. As an honored widow of the royal family it is now my right to choose my lover."

"I'm an Imperial and I always have the right to choose if I'm going to be someone's lover or not."

"Lola, come to me." the princess said. When Lola was by her side the princess took Lola's hand. "You see. Imperials do treat sex as battle. You have to be assertive with him and let him know clearly what you desire."

"Yes, highness."

"Will you stand in for him if he won't do it?"

"If my master allows, highness."

"Stand if for what?" I asked.

The princess turned to me. "I have my duty. You have your duty. She has her duty. When the Empire first came to Blelm two hundred years ago your Emperor came personally to ratify our treaty and did so over the course of three months where he bedded fifty of Blelm's most beautiful women. Do they not teach that in Imperial history? Our schools certainly do. Are you saying you're above even your Emperor?"

"I would never say that." I defended. "But things change from the Dinpal era to now."

"It's true. Things have changed. You're not an Emperor and I'm just one Princess. But I ask you to please care for my people. Protect them. Let me take my rights with you and I promise you will always have me as an ally. Your servant will never have to wear a lower collar ever again. Finish your initiation into the court and solidify your place in our society."

"I can't just ..."

"Do you need to hear me say I desire you? It's true, Imperial. I do desire you. It is because I feel a desire for you that I would even think to offer my daughter to you. The other princess wanted to be the one to come to you but I begged the King to let me come to you instead. I want you to be mine. I know you don't do things this way but I pray you, please learn. Please be accepting of your role in this and accept me for mine. From the moment I saw you I desired you. I desire your cock in me. It has the added benefit of helping my people and I am overjoyed for that. Please, big strong Imperial. Let me help my people."

She came to me and tried to kiss me. I would not let it connect as I looked over at Lola.

"Please master. Please help the princess."

But Lola was my girl. How could I do this in front of her? It wasn't right.

Lola came to me and repeated. "Please master. This means so much to us." she said as she leaned up and kissed me on the lips. I did let that connect. When it broke I looked down but the princess came in with me distracted and had her own lips connect to me.

After the kiss Lola stood there obediently as the princess slid down my body and then was able to get my cock out of my pants. The princess took my cock into her mouth and began to suck it.

Ok, I have to say, this was weird but not the weirdest thing to ever happen in my life. Also, the princess really knew how to suck dick. She got me really hard. Damn, was Lola just going to watch this. Then again lots of random people fucked in public all the time here. Still was she ok with watching me do this?

So while the princess was sucking me I was thinking of strategy. Should I put a premature stop to this, should I drag it out, or should I help things along? I decided to help things along. I pulled back from the princess and started to try to get her out of her dress. No sooner had I even started it than the retractable fabric of the dress compacted. The skirt part of her dress was gone having miniaturized into the waist part of the dress. She was there before me with no panties and a glistening pussy.

She made a motion like she wanted me to sit down and she was going to get on top of me. Yeah, no. I wasn't going to be in a position where I couldn't defend myself. She was the one asking this of me so I was going to take her my way. I pushed her to the seat. She then had one leg extended and one knee brought up to her chest. I put a leg on each side of her as I grabbed her ass with my hands. I pulled her up to me just enough to get to the right angle and then my cock went into her.

So yeah, pussy feels good. I happened to look over at Lola and she looked really happy to see me doing this. That made me feel better.

Slow at first but then I started to build speed. The princess was grasping out to try to hang onto something. I almost felt like I was revenge fucking her. Duty. Honor. What was my real obligation in all of this. Could I allow myself to just enjoy it? It sure looked like the princess was enjoying herself and not holding back. But I can't compare myself to her. She was one of these people. She was depraved. But her husband had died five years ago and she said she hadn't taken a lover in all that time.

Even as I was thinking on this my body was getting more and more used to the idea that sex was good and sex was fun and most importantly sex was happening. I leaned over her and my hand grabbed her breast.