A Pleasure to a Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't breath." she said. "Let me up."

I got out of her and got off of her. She turned herself around to lay on her back and then she spread her legs for me. I looked over at Lola and she was giddy like a school girl. I went back in and my cock entered the princess. From this position she was able to give me a kiss on the lips and the kiss continued as my hands felt for her breasts.

Then the princess pulled herself from the kiss and her breathing didn't sound right. She arched herself under me. Her upper body was stiff but her legs were kind of shivering. She looked less than regal as her biological functions took over during her orgasm. I didn't know what the protocol was here on this planet for this sort of thing and she wasn't in a state for me to ask her. I started to cum inside of her and as I did so I felt her reach her hands back around to my ass to pull into her as deep as I could go. Jolt. Blast. I felt my asshole tighten and a huge build up collecting. Then I had one last huge battery explosion into her.

Yes. That was good. Oh, but it did take a bit out of me. I needed to catch my breath for a moment and the princess was taking that moment to get her energy back as well.

I made a motion to get off of her but she tugged as a way to ask me to stay in place for a moment longer.

...

I had assumed that my meeting with the princess was private but no sooner had she left and Lola was back to doing whatever she was doing that she then came to me and said that there was buzz. A local Brazfix news program was announcing speculation about me and some other princess of the royal court. They mentioned that I was an Imperial noble and that I had been seen visiting the royal palace.

What a laugh. I'm actually just a commoner who ... Oh, wait. I was a noble now. I had forgotten for a second.

The news program put up a grainy security camera photo of me and they mentioned that I was only supposed to been on the planet for a short while but now I was staying and expanding Imperial operations here. A commentator expressed worry that this might be a sign that the Empire was looking to take over. Then another commentator expressed doubt about that and said all of this was clearly done to strengthen ties in light of the possibility of war. They mentioned the possibility of a ban goods from the Republic.

Then the program moved on and reported about how the widowed princess of the king's youngest son had come to visit me.

A graphic showed my face and the face of the princess along with her daughter who the news program reported to be just then 18 and newly old enough to marry.

"Which will it be?" the announcer said as the picture of my face did a kissing animation with pink hearts floating above. First my face was made to kiss the widow and then later it was made to kiss the daughter. "Or will it be both?"

"Are you really going to marry the daughter of the princess?" Lola asked me as she couldn't take her eyes away from it.

"I'd sooner marry you. At least then I'd know for sure that your affection was genuine."

Lola muted the program. "Master. How can you say that to me?"

"How can I not?"

"Master. I'm required to do a lot of things but one thing I never have to do unless I mean it is tell you I love you."

I huffed. "And do you?"

She came to me and reached for my hand. "I have a heart just like anybody else. I feel it. I love you and as I say the words I know it's true."

"I don't know if I can say that so easily."

"Is it different for Imperials? Is there a rule about it? You don't have to say it back. I understand. Imperials don't say they love anyone but they show it with actions."

"Who told you that?"

"Is it not true. I read it some place. That's what people say about Imperials."

"There might be a bit of truth to it."

"Then you've already shown me that you love me a thousand times over."

"I wish love was enough to grant you your freedom."

"Freedom? Master."

"What? Obviously I would desire your freedom."

She knelt down in front of me. "Please don't put me out."

"What are you doing? Get up."

She obeyed but she looked sad. "Please, master. Don't put me out."

"I wouldn't put you out. I desire your freedom so you can come with me if I have to leave. I want your freedom so you're free to be with me if you choose to be."

"But I do choose to be." she said as she hugged me. "Please don't leave."

"Alright, alright, alright. Don't get emotional. I'm not going anywhere yet."

It was funny that I said that because just then I did have to leave and I wasn't going to let Lola come with me. It was Saturday night and I did still need to catch up on sleep but I had my duty to perform. Now that I thought about it, if I was going to be here long term, as great as the house location was it wasn't possible for me to just easily walk to any place like the penthouse had been. I needed to have a permanent vehicle here.

I was brought to an auditorium where I met the representatives of Clear Blelm corp. The three women representing them greeted me and then sat with me in the audience as five women in collars and three men in collars came out on the stage before us. The music started and the performers started the play. The first pair to perform started a kind of dance performance where they kissed and slowly removed clothes as they went along. Actually I had seen this one before twice. The other guy was going to come and interrupt them and then the first girl was going to get a DP. I didn't know what the dialog was because it was in a language I didn't understand.

I looked over at the three representatives and I only saw two. One of the two was masturbating already I seemed. Where had the third one gone? I wondered for just a second if she might be more normal than the others and had been less than fully inclined to watch a sex show just to be able to sign a contract but then as my eyes looked for her I noticed that the other woman wasn't masturbating. The third rep was actually on her knees licking the other one's pussy. Well they didn't waste any time.

It was very weird. Before when I would watch these things and be in a situation like this I could control myself. It was like all the systems inside of me were dormant and I had a reason to remain pure. But now something in me had woken up. Gears were moving. Something was awake and I had no more excuses to not indulge myself. I mean I did resist and try to just do my job but the moans coming from my side and the sex happening on stage mixed with my feelings in a tumult from fucking the princess in front of Lola, it was all just too much. My cock felt like a hot pulsing rod of iron that needed to let off some heat. I got my dick out and started to stroke it. I tried to sort of hide it but my movement was noticed. The company rep who wasn't either giving or getting oral sex came over to me. I tried to get my dick back in my pants but she gently reached out to me and for some reason as soon as she touched my shoulder I already knew what was going to happen.

But I'm an Imperial. I don't really have a place in this society. I'm not one of these people. I don't do these things. It's not done. The rep had my dick in her mouth and she was sucking me while balancing on one hand. Then with the other hand, instead of stroking me she was getting out of her clothes.

The chairs in the audience like so many things in Brazfix seemed to have been designed to be able to easily have sex in them. She exposed her tits and then straddled me. She put her tits in my face as her pussy lowered onto my cock. So I guess I was fucking her. Oh, it was good pussy too. I reached around and grabbed her ass as I went all the way into her and the head of my dick bumped her cervix. This was so bad. This was so naughty. I should not be doing this.

Before allowing myself to cum I pushed her up. I wanted more control. I wanted more freedom. I stood up and she didn't resist when I bent her over the seat. I entered her from behind and now my back was to the performance. The other two reps came over to us and they got into a similar position. Well, ok. I got out of the one pussy and entered the next. I fucked her for a bit and then I got out of her pussy and entered the third. I was in too deep to have qualms about it now. I went back to the first pussy and fucked her some more. Yes. Pussy is good. She might have the best one. I know it's wrong to compare but I don't even really know anything else about these women.

I was going to go back to the other reps but just then one of the performers from the stage had come down and naked she got into the same position on a seat to my left. So instead of going back to the other women I moved over to her and started to fuck her. No, I take back what I thought earlier. This was the best pussy. Why was that? I couldn't tell you. I was planning to only fuck her for a bit and then move on. I was planning to issue orgasm to everyone before I would cum myself but then there was just a bit of sparkle on her collar that reflected the light from the stage. I noticed the collar and thought of Lola. As soon as Lola was on my mind I started to cum in the slave.

Right as I finished cumming I was startled by a loud sound. The music system in the theater started playing a triumphant march while the lighting system started cycling colors and there was a simulation of a fireworks show. A banner unrolled from the ceiling exclaiming "Congratulations!" while confetti exploded and fell down to us. The other three women around me all started clapping and patting me on the back. I looked over my shoulder and the other slaves on the stage were all lined up in various states of undress clapping and cheering for me as well.

As soon as I pulled out of the slave the rep who had first fucked me came over to me to suck the juices off of my cock while another brought her mouth to the slave's cunt to luck my cum from there. She got some of my cum in her mouth and brought it to the third rep who had been licking pussy earlier. The one dropped some cum from her mouth into the mouth of the other and then they kissed passing my cum back and forth.

I sat back down to rest as the sex performance carried on. At that moment there was a choreographed fight scene of a sword duel between two of the male performers. I thought for a moment about how sex in a play on this planet was done real but violence had to be staged in a way so that no one actually got hurt. In the Empire it had to all be staged but if anything was going to be done real then likely it would be the battle part.

The rep who first fucked me sat her naked ass on my lap while the other two came to each side of me and put a head each on my shoulders.

The show continued but before it was over my cock started to get erect again and when the rep sitting on me felt it she adjusted her sitting posture to have it go into her. I slowly fucked her as we continued watching the show while the other two reps left me to do girl on girl licking until they each got to an orgasm. I was worked up but not enough for me to hit my own orgasm. Thankfully for the girl on my cock just having my dick in there for an extended period of time slowly stimulating her she had a climax of her own.

After the show we had a short question and answer session with the performers which was normal because these guys were sort of like celebrities on this planet. Turns out I had cum inside one of the most famous women in Brazfix. I stayed silent while the ladies all had lots of questions for the performers and wanted to get things autographed.

When we were leaving I was going to just go home but then when the rep who had first fucked me asked if I would like to have dinner with her so we could iron out the last few details of the agreement between my company and Clear Blelm. The other two didn't join us as they weren't needed.

We went to a nice restaurant and true to her word Angelica and I went over details and set numbers. Oh, surprised I finally knew her name? Yeah, I fucked her so I was going to know her name. When we were in the car going over to the restaurant I took a second to get details on the four women whose pussies had been introduced to the head of my cock.

Rep one: Angelica, 23, unmarred, no children

Rep two: April, 24, unmarried with one child, currently engaged to child's father

Rep three: Tina, 31, married with three children

Slave performer: Destiny, original name Martha, 28, lost freedom at age 13 for theft, would gain freedom again at age 61, married with male slave performer, two children, one fathered by her husband and the other by her owner

Theft? What did she steal? She illegally downloaded a music file because she didn't have the money to pay for it. Ouch. And now she was collared for the rest of her life, or at least the part that counted from my point of view. Still it was better than the death penalty but it still struck me as overly harsh for the damage done. And she had a child for her owner, how could that be? Oh, in the law on Blelm owners had the right to fuck their slaves even regardless of husband's opinion. I didn't like that one bit. That was not right. Uh uh, no. Was I implicated now? Was I guilty of wronging her? Her acting like my cock being in her was the most fun thing ever in the galaxy had to just be an act. But that slave worked in theater and her having sex with me was part of the performance. Did that make it ok or did that make it even more wrong? How much choice did she have to actually do that work? Was it her choice to come down from the stage to get fucked by me? If not, what do I do to make it up to her? If I wronged her then honor demanded that I make it up to her.

I looked up the other performers. One of the guys was put in a collar for fighting in school. Fighting? Just fighting? Just two boys fighting because that's what boys do. Ridiculous. One of the girls that had been on stage lost her freedom for skipping too many days of compulsory education. What? So instead of teaching her to go to school like she's supposed to they instead don't let her go to school at all and took her freedom away? What the hell is wrong with these people?

Then I looked at Angelica and I realized it wasn't the people who had something wrong with them. It was the law and the people didn't have any control over the law. This planet needed judicial reform. But that was just my opinion and I was a nobody just visiting. Oh, wait. I wasn't a nobody. I was the Marquis. I had had sex with the princess. I was being offered to marry the princess's daughter. I was second to the Ambassador and if war broke out I might have military command over this system. Oh boy that was daunting. I was going to have to get more command training. And officer training because even officers would be subordinate to me now and calling me sir. But besides that maybe, just maybe, I had enough of a voice to say something and stop this collar bullshit. A girl steals a song, make her family pay for it. Two boys fight, make them fight until one can't get back up. Girl misses school then inflict pain in increasing amounts until she learns not to fucking skip school anymore. If people want to be lazy and won't work then have compulsory military service. These were not hard problems to answer.

Girl puts a boy in a wheelchair because of a prank gone wrong? I was still thinking about that one.

Lola.

My heart moved.

So anyway, I was in the restaurant with Angelica and was thankful I was with the one who wasn't married. She was so positive and bubbly I couldn't help but smile when she laughed and wrote in numbers to fill out the rest of our business relationship.

"We are going to make so much money." she said to me. "Oh" she giggled with delight.

"Tell me seriously, are you going to be able to fulfill all of this?"

"We already broke ground on a new factory and it will be up and running by the end of southern summer. We're hiring and training new workers right now."

"They're being hired, not just people in collars, right?"

"Well some of them might have collars but I assure you that community service workers work just as hard as regular workers and our company regulations don't treat them any differently. Every worker is part of our Clear Blelm family and we take care of them. These will be good jobs for a lot of people. All products will have rigorous quality checks before they are shipped. These weapons won't misfire or get jammed. Ever. That is our guarantee."

I guessed that was ok. Employers could not abuse slaves, only owners could or I guessed nobles as well since they had the legal privilege to do so. And it was true that weapons made on Blelm were of very high quality. Not as high as Eiscia Corp obviously as everyone knows but very high. I'd used them before and never had a problem with them. We'd need a large supply of good weapons if we were going to have to fight the fucking Republic.

The main course was over and all of our exact specs had been finally set so now we were just both sitting there sipping wine while she came right up next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I could have ended the night with her but if I did then I'd have to go home where Lola would be and how could I face her after what I'd done? I felt really guilty.

"You really love your job, don't you?" I said.

"I do." she said and then she turned to face me. "When I heard about the special arrangements set up for you I thought it was weird at first. I really didn't expect things to go that way."

"What do you mean?"

"I was at other signings before and I just stood to the side while the sex workers took care of upper management. My boss wasn't interested in coming to watch the play with you. He thought it was a waste of his time since the contract was already technically signed he wasn't going to get to cum since you weren't going to cum. But he thought we still needed to do something to really make the contract solid so he sent us to watch with you. Boy do I have a story to tell him when I get back to the office tomorrow."

"Any chance I could get you to not tell him?"

"Are you kidding? This is my ticket to a promotion. And ..." she said as she brought her hand to my chest to start popping buttons. "I've never been with an Imperial before. And a noble at that."

"I haven't been a noble that long though."

"But you earned it yourself. That's just so ... so ... badass. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. You don't mind if I, maybe, get a little more?"

"Here?"

She didn't answer with words. She kissed me on the lips while getting a hand under my shirt. As soon as this started the wait staff at the restaurant came and pulled a curtain to block the view of our booth. I thought we would be alone but then one of the waitresses came and stood just inside the curtain and watched us as Angelica got my dick out and started to suck me. The waitress unfastened her top and opened the center of her uniform down to her waist. She revealed her breasts to us and then just stood at attention there. I looked to see if she had a collar but she didn't. If she got involved at least I didn't have to worry about that.

The table automatically retracted away from Angelica to give us room and she started to get out of her clothes. When she was undressed enough she laid on her side with her legs leaning off the seat. I came up to her ass and my dick instantly found her pussy. She turned her upper body to look at me and lust covered her face.

"Fuck me." she said.

I reached down to feel her breasts and when I did so she reached for me with her right arm to pulled me down to kiss her. We stayed like that for some minutes but then we changed and she was on all fours. This was much more comfortable for me and it seemed for her as well. However, we didn't stay like that for long. Somehow we moved together with my dick still inside of her and I sat down with her sitting on me the way we'd been in the theater. She was facing away from me as she moved up and down on my cock. She had a pattern of going fast for about ten strokes or so and then she would crunch down on my cock and stay still for a bit.