A Positive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,726 Followers

"Slick" opened his briefcase before answering. "As stated in the original letter, our client wishes all the parental rights and obligations due a father to his child."

"And what child would that be?" Bruce questioned.

"Slick" was not to be intimidated. "The oldest son of your client there." He pointed at Gina. "And the client I represent."

Gina started to say something but Bruce put his hand on her arm, before answering his counterpart. "You understand my clients deny this completely unfounded allegation, and protest this groundless charge against my client's fidelity and defamatory accusation to their marriage of 17 years."

"Slick" adjusted his tie before speaking. "We understand the stress this application has placed on their spousal connection. However my client needs to be with his son, but does wish to minimize any friction in your client's marital relationship."

"I am sure that consideration was foremost in your unnamed client's thoughts." Bruce said dryly. "Even if these allegations have a shred of truth-which we do not acknowledge. In this State when any child that is born to a husband and wife while married, all rights and responsibilities automatically reverts to the legally wed couple."

"Slick" just smirked. "While I appreciate the refresher law course review. I was not asleep in class the day they taught law. My client contends the conception of the boy in question was conceived BEFORE your two clients wed."

Gina jumped out of her chair. "THAT IS A GODDAMN LIE! I have NEVER been with ANYONE but Nick-MY HUSBAND! - since our first DATE!"

"Slick" eyed Gina up and down, his gaze coming to rest on her chest. "Me think the lady protests too much."

I slowly rose then leaned forward on the conference table fixing "Slick" with a cold practiced stare before speaking. "You best keep a civil tongue in your head. Manners can be taught as well as learned." Slick met my eyes for a moment before looking away.

Bruce put an arm on Gina's shoulder while motioning me to resume my seat. "Let us all calm down please." Bruce turned toward "Slick". "These are entirely outlandish indictments you are making, completely worthy of slander charges my clients are more than willing to pursue in a civil arena."

"Slick" seemed to regain a bit of his confidence. "In case you missed law class that day, absolute truth of fact is not slander." He pulled a DVD from his briefcase. "While your client there may think the stork brought their first baby. Let us take a look at the specifics with our own eyes." He held up the DVD like a prize.

Bruce instructed his paralegal to set up the AV system. While the paralegal folded back some panels in the wall to expose a 70 inch LCD display with a rack of audio/video gear. "Slick" kept talking.

"We had this DVD digitally transferred from the original videotape. For brevity's sake it was edited to only the pertinent sections."

Bruce crossed his arms on his chest, I saw he was not going to yield an inch in this legal skirmish. Bruce replied "We will wish our own people to verify the accuracy of any content from the original media."

"I would expect no less." Slick purred. "We will make the master available to you at your earliest convenience." He pressed play on the DVD remote and video appeared on the large LCD display.

A scene with loud audio showed a much younger slimmer Gina surrounded by her girlfriends at a party. Judging by the decorations it was Gina's bachelorette party in a dual level hotel suite, drinks and food were in evidence. The camera must have been handheld as the video was a bit shaky.

"Slick" froze the DVD. "Notice the time date stamp in the corner." He was drawing attention with a laser pointer. "This is one full week before your client's legal wedding day on file. The TV in the far background is tuned to daytime programming that you will find corresponds to the same date and time." He then unfroze the DVD.

The next clip had five male dancers dressed in the old Village People YMCA characters-Cop, Construction Worker, Cowboy, Indian Chief and Biker. The young slimmer version of Gina was seated in the middle of the room wearing a bridal veil on her head. The Village People wannbes took turns gyrating in her face and dancing for the cheering females. The video was frozen again when a Construction Worker posed in front of a seated smiling younger Gina holding a large drink.

"Slick" circled the costumed Construction Worker with his laser pointer. "This is my client and biological father of the child in question." Bruce had to clamp down on Gina to prevent her from jumping up.

"Slick" continued. "My client worked this job as part time employment to supplement his college expenses. Tax returns and 1099s from that time are available. Now.."

Bruce interrupted. "This stroll down memory lane is all quite nostalgic. However we have seen nothing more than some harmless adult entertainment from long ago. Embarrassing now for a married mother of three perhaps, but certainly not grounds for paternity."

"Slick" nodded then said. "The next series of clips are somewhat more reveling. Your client's husband may wish to excuse himself."

"Play the Damn video" I responded with ice in my voice

"As you wish." With that "Slick" pressed the remote control.

Not many people can pinpoint the exact time down to the second when their life changed. I could -the date and time were in the lower left hand corner of a 70 inch LCD display in upconverted 1080i digital clarity with simulated Dolby 5.1 surround sound audio.

On screen was one of the hotel suite bedrooms. The camera must have been on a dresser or tripod as it was a steady fixed shot. Coats and purses were strewn around the bed. On the bed was my then bride-to-be Gina. She was facing the camera and still had a bridal veil on her head, but other than that Gina was completely naked, except for her footie socks. She was laying astride the nude Village People Indian character, who was on his back. His headdress was off, but you could still make out the war paint on his face. Gina's breasts were pressed into the Indian's chest as his arms held Gina tight onto him. The Indian character was thrusting up into her with steady strokes. Behind Gina pumping in rhythm with the Indian was the undressed Village People Construction Worker. Hard hat still on his head, he rode Gina's rear like a bucking bronco as they DP her.

Gina's on screen moans emitted from the speakers, punctuated only by grunted comments from the Indian Chief and Construction Worker.

"Damn this babe is tight back here! Didn't anybody every use it? Skintight fit-like a virgin!"

"You gotta try her mouth! Bitch could suck chrome off a trailer hitch. She is an uber combo vacuum cleaner and sword swallower!"

"Think we could get one of the other guys in here again to make her air tight?"

Gina's moans on screen got louder, then more intense as she erupted into the low wailing orgasmic cry I knew too well. I heard a thump besides me and turned to see present day Gina faint dead away. Her head bounced off the conference table top as current day Gina slid out of her chair onto the floor.

Meanwhile video Gina's younger body started to shake as orgasms racked her body and the Construction Worker gripped her hips tighter. He yelled "There SHE BLOWS!" pushing deeper into her.

My stomach erupted, I never had a chance to even put a hand over my mouth. I projectile vomited my entire breakfast and lunch across the conference room table. Too bad I could not get points for distance and accuracy. I hit "Slick" dead center in his chest, with a great splatter pattern. "Slick" jumped up and ran from the conference room heading for the washroom. I spotted a wastebasket and dry heaved into it for almost a full minute.

"God Damnit Bruce!" I said when my stomach stopped jumping. "Find out how much this Son of a Bitch wants and pay it!"

Bruce was on the floor holding up Gina's head. As I looked at her, my stomach started to quiver. I willed it to settle. "When that slut wakes up, tell her to get her shit out of the house."

I turned away from the prone Gina and Bruce on the floor, but I was now facing young Gina on-screen in a different video clip. She was being fucked in a missionary position by the Construction Worker. He had her almost bent in half with her spread legs hooked over his shoulders. All the while long dicking Gina with deep hard strokes, squeezing her breasts, pinching her stiff nipples.

"Turn that damn thing off" I yelled at the paralegal.

The Paralegal scrambled for the remote control, but while fumbling with the buttons, he hit the volume control increasing the audio level.

Gina's loud moans filled the room at ear splitting decibels interlaced with the Construction Workers shouts. "Cum for me baby! That's it- Cum for me you bitch! Your mine now! I'm gonna nut! Oh Yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! I'm balls deep in your ass! Gonna blast! Gonna Blast!" His yells and her frantic moans mixed together until finally the paralegal found the pause button.

Bruce yelled at the shaken Paralegal. "Go get me some cold towels." The Paralegal fled the room.

I pulled my wallet from pants throwing two fifties at Bruce. "Here is a fucking retainer. Start divorce proceedings against that cheating cunt!"

"Nick settle down!" Bruce said, still holding Gina who was starting to stir. "Let's go over this before you do anything. Besides I don't do divorce."

"I don't care Bruce. Team up with a divorce guy then." I stood up to walk away. I had to pass the 70 inch LCD display to get out the door. Frozen up on the screen were a young Gina & the Construction Worker. They were still locked in the missionary position, eyes closed, both heads thrown back, their mouths open in mid-orgasm screams.

Supported by Bruce, Gina started to sit up-her bleary eyes looked at me, then opened wide when she saw the still image on the screen.

I pointed at the large LCD display that showed young Gina and the Construction workers in the frozen video pornographic pose. "Gina you really outta get that picture made into an illustration for the Christmas cards this year."

I walked out before my stomach erupted again.

+++++++

The following morning I told the kids their mother was doing more work at the hospital and would be away for a while longer. Gina was a vital cog in the Hospital machine and the kids were used to her odd hours and shifts. Only my oldest son Tony gave me a disbelieving look while I told my "white lie".

Gina filled my answering machine, and cell phone with messages. I was too pissed to listen at first, after I listened to a few of Gina's messages my anger did not abate.

"Nick please" Gina's voice was strained and hoarse. "I don't how that man..men got me in..I do not remember any of it. If I had not seen that video..I couldn't believe it was me. I must have a mental problem. I will take any test you want, submit to a neurological exam, psych evaluation. I'll wear an ankle monitor, GPS tracker, pay for detectives to follow me. I swear you are the only man I ever loved or needed since our first date. I feel so lost, so confused. I never wanted anyone but you, I miss you, I miss our children-and I do mean OUR children. I am sorry you had to watch that..display. I am sorry I had to watch that disgusting..." her voice broke into sobs as I deleted the message.

Thank God I had two orders to fill. These would take my mind off Gina. I had a hard time deciding what upset me more-that Gina had gang banged a bunch of guys before we had wed, the thought she was still doing it now or that she had hid and lied about it. Hell even now Gina never said she was sorry for what she had done to me, to our family, our son. Gina still would not take responsibility for the jackpot she had dropped this family into. Well Screw her!

The intercom broke into my thoughts, it was my oldest son Tony. "Dad a..Uncle Bruce is here to see you."

Bruce strode into my work area before I had a chance to answer. "Nick lets go into your office. We need to talk and NOW."

Seated in my office Bruce started in before I sat down. "You told me you wanted this paternity thing with fucking Jon Doe and Tony to go away. So number one you must stop this divorce talk thing against Gina." Bruce held up his hand to stop me from speaking. "You can revisit whatever issues you and Gina have after this case is over. That damn attorney for Jon Doe doesn't want any money. They refuse to talk about a monetary settlement. They really want paternal rights to Tony. Personally I don't think they have a chance in hell, but I need to show a loving stable family home with two good parents plus a strong father figure. Court judges like that. Let's not give Jon Doe any ammo to use."

I slumped into my chair. "Fine I'll stay the divorce with that cheating liar Gina for now. What argument are you going to use when the court sees the video and orders DNA tests?" I mimicked a deep commanding tone. "Your honor --as you can see from the video my client Gina just sucked cock and let the plaintiff cum only when he shoved his dick up her ass. Therefore biologically conception couldn't have occurred at that particular gang bang."

"Nick shut up and listen." Bruce rubbed his hands together. "This is important. They have filed a ..." Bruce launched into bunch of legal mumbo jumbo.

"Bruce Stop!" I said. "Plain English please!"

"Sorry Nick." Bruce mumbled. "I had planned to ask for a dismissal, then if needed to delay and stall with motions and roadblocks until your son Tony turned 18-then none of this would have mattered. But they have asked the court to put this case at the top of the list and be heard immediately. It is rare tactic used only if someone's life is in danger, or one of the litigants is going to flee or a medical condition that cannot wait, things of that nature.

"Bruce" I broke in. "If they try to take Tony away I will pack up this clan in a heartbeat and make a run for the border."

Bruce put a pained expression on his face. "Let us not go there yet Nick. In this hearing-which is tomorrow by the way. The judge can grant the motion and the case will be heard within 24 hours. The judge can dismiss the motion and tell Jon Doe to wait his turn for a court date, or -and this our best hope-the judge will dismiss the case as I've asked and throw out the petition completely. Then its game over for Mister Jon Doe and we can do our happy victory dance."

"Bruce you are saying our chances are only 1 in 3?"

"No Nick much better. Judges do not like cases that jump the line. Over half the time they tell the petitioners to wait their turn on the docket like everyone else. Maybe less than 5% of the cases are deemed urgent and get emergency status granted. We have a much better chance of the judge dismissing the case and throwing out the petition than they have of getting this heard quickly." Bruce rubbed his hands. "This Jon Doe guy waited over 16 years, I would love to find why they in such a hurry now."

"Why don't you ask Gina to help? Maybe she can fuck it out of him."

Bruce ignored my response. "The odds are way with us on this thing. Smart money is it will get dismissed. However one never knows in a courtroom what a judge will do. Given the possibility that this Jon Doe is related to Tony, I would be remiss if I did not ask if you wish for us to open talks about possible visitation, and ground rules concerning your son Tony and this Jon Doe."

I gave Bruce a cold stare.

Bruce talked right thru my glare. "Nick I am saying it would better if we were able to set the parameters of any conditions concerning Jon Doe and your son Tony-rather than have a court dictate the terms."

"Bruce there will be snowball fights in hell before I let that prick near my family."

Bruce gave a chuckle. "Gina said the same thing, but in much more colorful terms. She can make a sailor blush."

"That so Bruce?" I said "I would think Gina would welcome the chance to relive some old gang bang memories with her baby's daddy. Get the old Village People band back together."

"Nick I don't mean to play marriage helper but when you stormed out of that meeting -Gina was almost hysterical. We had to get one of Doctors from the clinic the next floor up to give Gina something to calm her down. Gina kept saying over and over it wasn't her, couldn't be her. She claims she has no recall of the event. " Bruce looked at his hands. "I've never seen anyone so distraught, she was devastated. Either Gina is a hell of an actress or the best liar I ever met."

"Maybe she is a sociopath Bruce." I offered. "Gina beat two polygraph tests, who knows what else she has done, or with who. Anyone who can lie like that must have no conscience."

"I don't think so Nick." Bruce answered. "Gina is a shattered women. I spoke to her today. Gina can't bring herself to admit she was involved in these things, but DNA and facts like that video don't lie. Gina is terrified that she may lose her son, her marriage and her husband. She does not know what to do."

"How about the truth for starters?"

"Nick it is often said that men regret the women they had a chance to have sex with but didn't. Women regret all the men they did have sex with. Maybe that is the case and Gina is blocking the whole event out of her mind. You two have a lot of history together and a family. I guess you got to ask yourself if you are better off with Gina or without Gina."

"I f'n know that Bruce. If I had to make a call now Gina would be gone, but I am not going to endanger Tony's chances due to her lies. How can I trust her? Hell Gina won't even admit she did anything to me."

"Nick right now Gina is having a hard time admitting anything even to herself. Even this big an error"

"Well Bruce there you go. An error only becomes a mistake if you do not correct it. Once this mess is settled I'm going to correct this error and have Gina served."

++++++++

I was trying to keep my mind off the hearing the next day. Bruce told me not to attend, he said we needed to act like this charge was so much baloney we did not deem it worthy of our time. I kept looking at my watch and the phone.

"Dad your 3:00 appointment is here." It was my son Tony on the intercom. I glanced down at my day planner. "Gone with the Wind" was scribbled in at 3:00. I had been so distracted I didn't even enter a contact name-Shit!

I checked to see no flour or frosting was on my clothes, then straighten my tie. I activated the voice recorder pen in my shirt pocket used to record all my business dealing. I had learned the hard way that it was best to have both a written contract and verbal record when dealing with many of these Brides. Something about weddings turned the meekest young ladies into Bridezilla.

I ushered in a tall blond slender lady in her early thirties. She was quite attractive with a nice figure. I saw a ring on her finger. Thank God not a wedding order, most likely an anniversary or birthday.

"Thank you for seeing me." She began. "May I call your Nick?"

"Certainly Ms.." I opened.

"Its Mrs." She held out her hand as she sat down across from my desk. "But please call me Amber."

"Well Amber, what kind of cake do you need? What is the occasion and date of the event?"

"Nick my husband Frank and I own a small wind turbine business called Gone with the Wind." Amber passed over a photo that displayed Amber with a smiling small blond girl and a man I assumed was Frank. "This is us with our ten year old daughter."

I looked over the photo, the man Frank looked vaguely familiar. "Nice family." I commented. "I have a daughter that age also." I pointed behind me to photo of our family on the wall in better times.

"Nick." Amber began as I placed her photo on the desk in front of her. "You have the ability to do something very special for my daughter. Something that will impact her life."

cpete
cpete
1,726 Followers