A Positive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,725 Followers

I was about to give a snide reply, but suddenly felt weary --like I had run a marathon. "Gina look you do not seem to understand. How do I know it was a single event.." Gina started to object but I put up my hand up to cut her off. "..we already went over this a million time. It is lack of faith, trust, integrity. I want to look back on our time together with good thoughts. Not wondering if the time you stayed overnight at the hospital on dates X, Y and Z were "Gina All Holes Evenings". If we stay together that is what I will be thinking each time you leave the house."

"Nick, I will quit my job, stay home full time, give an account of my whereabouts."

"Gina be serious, you love your job, love helping people and knowing you make a difference in lives. Do you really want me interrogating you after every trip to the market, or thinking the worst when you come home a little late? That is no relationship, or any way to live. I don't deserve to live that way and neither do you." I rubbed a hand across my forehead. "I will not deny you access to the kids, or ask for child support if you do not oppose the divorce. You are young enough and have an income to find someone to be with who will not judge the past, or worry about the future."

"Nick what about our children?" Gina pleaded.

I resisted an urge to take a shot at Gina for that statement. "We are doing this partially for the children. They need to have happy parents as role models."

"You are saying you will be happy without me?"

"No Gina, after 18 years I will not be happy without you, but life will go on. But more important I do not want is the kids to have suspicious paranoid parents either."

Gina put down her wine glass, putting her head in her hands and started sobbing. "I do not know why this is happening to my family, to us, to me. Why? Why? Why?"

I moved around the table to hug my soon to be ex-wife.

++++++

I was not happy when Bruce had his paralegal show me to his conference room. That conference room did not hold the fondest memories for me. Bruce was seated at the conference room table. Worst was the big LCD was on, displaying a frozen picture of the famous hotel bedroom from Gina's bachelorette party. Fortunately the room and bed were empty in this image.

"Bruce, will you please turn that damn thing off."

"Nick sit down. This is a different version of the video you saw. In a lucky case of left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing-that lawyer's team send over the original Sony Hi8MM tape to us. My paralegal not knowing the case was over had the whole video tape transferred in its entirety to this DVD."

I sat down before commenting dryly to Bruce. "I already saw all I wanted at the Grand Premiere Showing. I really don't need to view the Directors cut with DVD added bonus features."

"My paralegal logged the whole tape. There are some parts you need to see Nick."

"I am sure it was an extreme hardship for your paralegal to watch over and over Gina's starring role in her own porno film. Did he pick up any pointers?"

Bruce sighed heavily before answering. "Nick you dumb ass-have you met my paralegal? He plays for my team and is more likely to be watching the Village People guys then any female." Bruce raised the remote unpausing the video. "Now pay attention."

On the display the construction worker Frank and a guy dressed as a Biker came on screen. They moved to the bed and started rifling thru the purses extracting cash and any valuable items, stuffing the money into a small bag. You could hear the sounds of a large party in the background.

Bruce started talking over video. "Morons thought the camcorder was off when they put it on the dresser."

"Big deal, so Gina fucked a bunch of technically incompetent petty thieves. How does that help?"

"Nick shut up and watch."

On screen Frank the construction worker and the Biker jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom slamming the door behind them. A second later the much younger version of Gina-bridal crown still on her head entered the picture. Gina was being half carried by a giant of a woman. The big lady was not fat but solidly built and easily topped 6 foot with inches to spare.

Bruce paused the picture. "Recognize her?"

I did, it was Mary Catherine, one of Gina's bridesmaids. The only girl among eight brothers from a dirt poor family up in the mountains, Mary Catherine was at school on a softball scholarship. As a pitcher and cleanup batter, she led the league in Home Runs and striking out batters three years in a row. Once at college I commented softballs were easy to hit. Mary Catherine had effortlessly whizzed nine blazing underhand fastballs by me as I fanned the air with my bat. Quiet, strong as an ox, but kindhearted Mary Catherine had sent many a drunken macho man's ego down in flames by beating them in arm wrestling matches.

Bruce unpaused the video. Mary Catherine could be seen easily seen manhandling a clearly drunken Gina onto the bed.

"My God darling you sure is a lightweight. I bring down the best moonshine Pappy ever made and you barely made it thru a full glass." Mary Catherine removed Gina's shoes as Gina lay face up on the bed. "A crying shame to waste hootch that good."

She started to remove Gina's Bridal veil, but Gina clamped her hand over the veil. "Oh Nick you came, I knew you would come. Nick make love to your bride. It's Ok I am your bride now.." Gina started muttering words we could not understand.

We watched as Mary Catherine finally gave up trying to remove the veil. She told Gina to sleep it off, then left the room. A minute later Frank the construction worker and the biker exited the bathroom. They stared at the prone Gina and held a hushed conversation. The biker kept shaking his head, but construction worker clad Frank kept pointing to Gina. He moved over and started rubbing his hands over Gina's breasts. Gina's eyes popped open.

"Oh Nick you came! I knew you would come for your bride" Gina slurred drunkenly.

"Sure Baby I'll nick you. You want me to cum in you bride?" Frank laughed as he started to remove Gina's skirt and panties.

I watched in horror as Frank molested the young Gina on screen. After fondling a naked protesting Gina for a short time, Frank began licking her pussy while rubbing her nipples. Gina's cries of "No Stop Nick, Oh Nick, No NICK!" become louder. Frank told the Biker character to keep her quiet. The Biker unzipped, pulled out his dick and stuck it in Gina's mouth. The moans became muffled as Gina sucked on his prick.

I felt my stomach start to rumble. "Stop it Bruce. I see any more- I'm going to vomit on you this time."

Bruce stopped the video, than looked at the paper in front of him. "There is one more part you gotta see Nick. But for the record my paralegal logged Gina calling out your name 47 times during the span of this event."

Bruce fast-forwarded thru the video, even at 20x speed watching the love of your life get fucked in every position, hole and combo by a revolving door of five different men does not make it any easier.

Bruce resumed normal speed on the video when Frank the construction worker had returned on screen. Gina was facedown, her head in Franks crotch, and a guy in a pseudo cop hat was behind her. The "cop" had Gina's rump elevated with her butt cheeks rippling each time he thrust into her, Frank no longer had his construction hat on. Gina's eyes were closed, the arms hanging limp, and her mouth was slack jawed, she appeared to have passed out. This did not seem to bother Frank who had his hands entwined in Gina's hair, using it to slam her head up and down on his stiff prick.

Abruptly the "cop" disappeared from the screen as large object smashed into his shoulder knocking him off the bed. We saw Frank open his eyes, then freeze, the face registering terror. For suddenly into camera view stepped a large angry, wild eyed Mary Catherine. She was wielding a heavy hotel lamp like a baseball bat, cocked over her shoulder. On screen the giant Mary Catherine took a coiled batting stance, then she unloaded -putting her whole body into the swing. Like a major league slugger going for a home run over the fences, she hit Frank smack center in the chest. He flew off the bed like a fly ball into the upper decks, the hotel lamp broke into pieces.

"GET OFF HER YOU PECKERWOODS!" An enraged Mary Catherine yelled, stomping off of the view of the camera. Moments later a body was seen briefly as it was hurled -as if thrown -toward the camcorder lens. The camcorder was knocked onto the floor. All we could see now was the wall, however there was no mistaking the audio.

"How DARE you attack a DEFENCELESS Girl!

"GET THIS CRAZY BITCH OFFA ME!"

"MY BALLS! FUCK -LET GO OF MY BALLLLLLS!!!"

"You Momma don't teach you No MANNERS!"

"SON OF A BITCH!- I THINK MY RIBS ARE BROKE! GET AWAY FROM ME!

"THAT HURTS! OW! OW! OW!, STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

"How's THAT feel you little pervert!"

"NO! NO! NOT MY NIPPLE RINGS! OWWWWW!!"

"PUT DOWN THE CHAIR! AH! AH!"

"Not so Tough when a woman ain't on her back is ya!"

"NOT THE FACE! NOT THE... "

"OW STOP! NO NOT THERE!..AAAAAA!

"What's a matter you can't handle a lady on her feet! I'm gonna......"

"FRANK HELP! THAT CRAZY CUNT BIT MY EARLOBE OFF!"

"PUT ME DOWN YOU......Ah AH AH!"

"Peckers ain't so stiff now is they!"

"I CAN'T BREATHE! GET OFF MY THROAT-Gack..Ga.ga..

"DON"T USE --OH! OH! OH!"

"Which one of you limp dicks want more!"

"OK WE GIVE! NO MORE! WE QUIT! NO MORE! STOP YOU WIN! STOP! STOP!"

There was a few seconds of silence with only the muffled sounds of a party in the background. Then a slightly winded Mary Catherine spoke.

"You all keep your bony asses on the floor and put your molesting hands under your butts. One of you dickheads move and I will run this broken curtain rod right thru your eye and out your sorry asshole. I'm a calling the sheriff now."

"Hold off there lady. You really want to do that?" It sounded like Frank the construction workers voice, he was raspy and out of breath, it sounded like he was crying.

I got to give it to Frank. Even at that age he had the smooth gift of bullshit that marks any good salesman. Frank convinced Mary Catherine it would Gina's word against five guys. Did she really want to stain Gina's wedding with this "event". What if the groom did not believe Gina -called off the wedding? It would be Mary Catherine fault. Don't forget you had given Gina illegal booze, got her drunk and then put her in a bedroom with male strippers. Who is to say you did not plan the fuck party also? There was really no harm done, a little fun-but Gina had not gotten hurt. Gina was now passed out -she would never know. They wouldn't tell if she didn't. The guys would give Mary Catherine all the cash from this gig, plus tips, everything they had-she could keep the money, or give it to the bride and groom as a wedding gift. Why take a chance and ruin the wedding.

The screen in the conference room went blank.

"That's where the tape ran out." Bruce said turning to me. "Now we know why Gina could not remember anything-even under hypnosis. On a side note it explains that unsigned envelope from the wedding with cash you and Gina always wondered about."

"That Prick raped her!" I stammered. "I will fucking KILL him!"

"Nick shut the hell up." Bruce sounded annoyed. "It is not about you anymore, it is about Gina. I got one of the best Sexual Trauma therapists in the world out in my lobby. She did pioneering work with rape victims in Rwanda and Bosnia, and was highly recommended by our SVU team here. I am going to take the kids to the amusement park for the weekend. You are going to bring this Therapist to Gina and follow her words as if they came from the burning bush-understand?"

"Yea sure Bruce-but I can't let that prick get away..."

"Nick you are not listening-it is about helping Gina --not punishing some a-hole from two decades ago. My criminal law skills are dusty-but it may be too late anyway, statute of limitations and all. Plus what young construction worker Frank said on the video was partially true, even with the tape it would be a tough sell to any jury. Hell an ASA most likely would not even prosecute the case. You really want to put Gina thru all that again?"

I had never felt so helpless or powerless in my life, but I owed it to look after Gina first. The bible said "Avenge not yourselves, Vengeance is mine; I will repay -sayeth the Lord". I just hope that when Frank gets to Hell they burn him twice.

++++++

Gina worked with the therapist Bruce had provided two and sometimes three times a week. Her emotions ranged from guilt and depression to anger and rage. I attended the sessions when asked and tried to be there for Gina. I gave her quiet support when she needed it, while also enduring her anger at other times-letting her punch herself out emotionally. While I knew on a practical level my disbelief in Gina's side of events was based on fact and science- I could understand how Gina could feel that when the chips where down I did not believe her, she felt betrayed.

Slowly but surely we were making progress. It was a lot of two steps forward one step back. However I was determined to be there for Gina and our family this time. Things were getting better. So you can imagine how pissed I was three months later to be pounding on the door of a house across town in an affluent neighborhood.

Franks wife Amber was surprised as she opened the door. She had on a pair of slacks with a demin shirt, her company logo GONE WITH THE WIND embossed over her left breast. "Nick..um hello. I am surprised to see you. Please come in, is everything alright with your son Tony?"

I stepped into her house while thrusting a sheet of papers into her hand. "No Amber everything is not all right. What the hell is this! What are you and Frank trying to pull!"

Amber read the papers, than her eyes got wide. Without even a word she turned around walking quickly into the house with me on her heels, she was calling out. "Frank where are you!"

I followed Amber around several rooms until we came into a finished back porch. A man in a bathrobe with slippers was sitting in a large recliner chair. A tray was by his side containing an empty bottle of orange juice and a glass. Tall, gaunt, pale with a balding top, I recognized the man as Frank from his photo Amber had shown me in the bakery and his likeness to the infamous video as a YMCA construction worker.

Amber threw the sheet of papers into her husband Franks lap. "What is going on Frank?"

Franks looked over the papers for a moment then looked up at me. "Ah this must my son's stepfather. You are...Nick right? Gina's cuckolded husband." Frank put down the papers in his lap. "No wait, sorry I apologize, you are not a cuckold. We all fucked my sons mother Gina before you married her, so I guess that just make you sloppy seconds husband-or if you do the math, sloppy sixths."

Amber covered her mouth for a moment before speaking. "Frank what are you saying! How dare you.."

"Can it Amber." Frank growled, then held up the papers in his lap "And these papers? Well my dear they are the same ones you filed. I want parental rights to my first born son. I have to thank you for doing the legwork, I even used the same law firm."

Amber turned pale. "How did you find out!"

"Amber how dumb do you think I am? A miracle donor appears at the last second. Come on your playing with the big boys now. A few dollars to some hospital orderly and thirty minutes on the computer was all I needed. Although I do say I was pleasantly surprised to find out I have a heir.."

"Hold on there.." I broke in.

Frank raised a hand to cut me off then turned toward Amber. "Baby -we men have some things to discuss. Can you please leave us -excuse us-go make some coffee please."

"I will not leave." Amber stated. "This is my family.."

"Get out Bitch!" Frank face flushed red as he grabbed the empty juice bottle off the tray and cocked his arm to throw the bottle at Amber.

I took a step forward and grabbed Frank's wrist -squeezing hard. While I am not a gym rat, years of hauling heavy trays and squeezing large frosting tubes in the bakery had given me forearms like Popeye and a grip to match. Even if he had not been in a weaken condition Frank would still have lost this particular battle. He struggle for a second before relaxing his hold on the juice bottle, letting it drop into the cushion of his chair.

I squeezed Frank's wrist a little harder, watching him grimace in pain. I then leaned in to whisper into his ear. "Behave yourself, manners can be taught as well as learned."

Amber jumped in. "It's OK Nick. You two should talk, I will go get some coffee." With that she turned and left.

I released Frank's wrist, he rubbed it with exaggerated motions. "OK now that the skirt is gone, let's us men talk."

"What the fuck do you want Frank?"

"Easy, I want my son."

"He is my son, not your son, you were just a sleazy scumbag rapist sperm donor."

"Ah Nick, now the truth comes out. You are just mad because I had to force Gina at the beginning. Hell man you saw the tape, once I made her take my dick -she LOVED it. That was just another bitch in heat, like all women are deep down. If it weren't for these damn drugs I would get a woody just thinking about fucking her again."

I was stunned by this man. "So you admit forcing Gina to have sex with you."

"Admit it? Hell yes-I am proud of it! I acted like an alpha dog should-took what I wanted. If that damn giant Amazon hadn't come in like some Valkyrie and ruined everything I would have made that bitch mine, been fucking her whenever I wanted. You would have been shit out of luck friend."

"I ain't your friend, and you're the one that is shit out of luck. This useless legal bullshit is going to get laughed out of court again."

Frank just shrugged. "In legal court maybe, but not in the court of public opinion. How do you think its going to play. "Son saves long lost Father with transplant. Evil Stepdad fights to prevent reunion". I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it."

"You are crazy."

"No Nick you are -if you think you can stop this train. I will leak parts of the tape to the media, her hospital, your church, the internet. Your wife Gina will look not only like some wanton two bit slut, but a lying slut who never even told a grieving father about his son. The whore Mother vs. the searching ill Father. Make a great Lifetime movie of the week don't you think?"

"Leave my wife out of this, compared to you she is an angel."

"Your wife an angel? Lucky man-my wife is still alive." Frank chuckled at his own joke. "Why do you think I kept that tape all these years? To relive that Alpha male moment! Say Nick-She still have that great ass?"

I just stared daggers at him.

"Son of a Bitch Nick! You never tapped that fine ass of hers! What kind of man are you?" Frank paused. "Maybe you are the one that likes to get his ass tapped. Have wifey do you with a strap on-do ya?"

"Frank sounds to me like you know a lot about a wife using a strap-on to tap an ass."

Franks face registered shock, I knew I hit a bulls eye. He was flustered for a moment. "OK Nick enough Bullshit, here is the deal. I need a son to take over for me. A man works his whole life for his family, wants to leave something to pass down. A business he built with his owns hands. I married Amber because she had a trust fund, fucked like a bunny and wanted a family. Then the damn bitch squirts out one girl and doc says the factory gotta get shut down. Some female complication thing, we spent a fortune on treatments for her-wasted money! I was getting ready to dump that Amber cunt anyway, stupid gash is dumb as a box of rocks. I had a much better younger piece of tail lined up I'd been sampling. Then this cancer thing sidetracked me. You got a son of your own blood, I need my boy to carry on my bloodline."

cpete
cpete
1,725 Followers