A Positive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine Frank, then go sire a male heir of your own with your new trophy wife. Tony is mine."

"I had planned to. Fucking chemo and radiation nuked all my swimmers."

"I saw your little girl, pass it down to her."

Frank waved his hand in dismissal. "Yea she is sugar and spice and everything nice. But she is still just a gash-another future cum dump for men. I am not going to work my whole life so she can give it all to some bum husband when I croak."

"Frank get out of the 19t century. Outside the Middle East --women have been kicking ass in everyplace from boardrooms to fighter jets."

"How politically correct Nick. Do you wear high heels with the dress when you bake your little cakes? This is not up for negotiation, I appreciate you looking over my boy these years, but now I need to teach him to be a man."

"You couldn't teach a school of fish to swim. You are not a man, just a bully and a coward. Who by the way got his ass kicked by a girl from what I saw on the tape. I heard you cry like a baby while she beat you like a sissy."

Frank shook his head in irritation. "That was no girl-that was a freak of nature. It would have been different if that too tall bitch had not ambushed me with a goddamn lamp in her hand."

"Shit Frank." I goaded him. "No lamp, with one hand tied behind her back, that too tall girl-Mary Catherine-would have wiped the floor with your ass and never even broken a sweat. And if you wouldn't have ambushed my wife Gina drunk with a bunch of other guys- she would have kicked your ass too."

Frank was getting visibly upset. "Fuck you and your wimpy ass! That boy is my son!"

I put my face so close our noses were an inch apart. In a low voice I spoke. "I swear to God -you are not getting near my son Tony."

"God!" Frank snorted. "Seems to me the Almighty is on my side in this one. First he sends me your hot wife to fuck so she can conceive before you get wed. Think about it, she fucks and sucks five guys, getting enough cum in her to knock up a sorority-yet the man upstairs allows my sperm to get thru. And now comes the real miracle-right when I am on deaths doorstep, my wife finds the tape -I hid so well, and tracks down my seed. Now against all odds, the kid is a perfect match and I get to cheat the grim reaper. God did not call me home because he wants my son, my seed, fruit of my loins and I to be together. That's got to be his plan. What else do you call it but divine intervention?

"I call it work of the Devil, combined with no good deed going unpunished. Something I intend to take care of." With that I turned and walked toward the door.

I had just reached the door with my hand on the lock, when Frank's voice taunted me from behind. "Look wimp just send me my boy. Don't go away mad-just go away!"

I flipped off the lock. "Oh I am not going anywhere Frank, but you might." I opened the door and called out. "Heard enough Gang?"

A moment later two metro police officers (One being female -how ironic) walked in the door followed by a man in a suit with a detective badge pinned to his belt. They walked right up to Frank.

"Get up" the female officer said to Frank. "And put your hands behind your back." She started to read him his rights. Next the detective read off charges of Sexual assault, sexual battery, false imprisonment and a laundry list of other offenses."

Frank was stunned as the cuffs were placed on him. "This is crap, that shit happened a million years ago. You can't get me for that now!"

The detective smirked. "While in the can you might want to look that up. You live in one of the seven states that have no statute of limitations on sexual assault you slimeball."

"Never gonna work!." Frank yelled at me. "My word -against that of your slut wife. Probably still fucking around on your candy ass every night! I got the tape to prove that she is just a tramp pegboard!"

I pulled out my recorder pen. "Guess what Frank? I got my own tape too, but we use flash now." I also displayed a small box that looked like a pack of cigarettes. "Oh this beauty belongs to Metro Police, streamed out our little conversation --both audio and video to an audience as well as a recorder drive."

Then Frank's wife Amber walked in the room. Frank looked relieved. "Thank God Amber, I'm being railroaded. Call our attorney. Get him down to the..."

There was a loud "SLAP" as Amber struck a stunned Frank across the face before a Metro PD officer pulled her away. Amber struggled to get in a second shot before settling for a verbal assault. "FUCK YOU Frank! Call your own attorney. I heard the whole conversation. How could you! What kind of monster did I marry!"

Frank slid into salesman mode. "Amber Honey, It's not like that. You must think of us, our daughter, our family, the business. What is going to happen to them? Our dream business we built together- you know "Gone with the Wind".

Amber stared Frank right in the face, and before turning to walk away she said.

"Frankie My Dear-I don't give a Damn!"

++++++

Frank was fighting the charges -tape and all, until the ASA dug up a surprise witness. Mary Catherine-the avenging female giant from that day in the hotel room -who was now Sister Mary Catherine of the Sisters of Charity religious order. She was working in the slums of the Dominican Republic where even the gangs gave her respect. She was called "The CRAZY TALL ONE". Sister Mary Catherine ran a school with an attached baseball field and operated several leagues-a big hit in the baseball crazy Dominican. My wife Gina and she had a tearful reunion with a long conversation. It was a catharsis for both ladies.

With the recorded conversation, DNA and a Nun as a witness-Frank folded and was looking for a deal. However the ASA was not done, and ran Franks DNA thru the National Crime Database. Franks DNA was a match for 13 unsolved rapes, he will be a very very old man before he even has a chance at a parole hearing.

Frank got less than nothing in the divorce with his wife Amber. Turns out Amber was the real brains behind their wind turbine business "Gone with the Wind". Frank was just a smooth talking salesman. As a female owned business Amber got several set aside government contracts and she took every advantage of it, the business is expanding rapidly.

Gina and I decided not to enforce the contract that would have given us a portion of her Wind business for Franks violation. The three scholarships for our kids were all we figured God wanted us to have anyway. We could tell Amber was relieved at our decision, we asked and she sends a percentage of the profits each year to support Sister Mary Catherine's school along with a donation of baseball equipment every season.

Gina's therapy is still ongoing, but tapering off to once a month. She still snaps at me once in a while, but Gina will always come back later to apologize. It is said "Man Plans and God Laughs"-so we will take it each day and be happy we have our family back. And I do mean OUR family.