A Romantic Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,893 Followers

"I care about romance Hannah. I watch all the romantic movies and I cry at the end. I like love songs. Those stories...they mean something to me. I always, since I was a little girl, I've wanted to be in those stories. I wanted to be Cinderella. I hated my family and I wanted some strong jawed man I'd never met before to come and take me away from everything. I wanted to be Belle and heal some wounded man with my love. I wanted to be Snow White and have a man save me with his love. I wanted all of those men to be the same person. And I wanted passion."

"You deserve all those things, Em," Hannah said softly, "You deserve the things you want."

"But what did I want, Hannah? I've been in passionate relationships before. I've had that romantic feeling before. Remember when I was dating Daniel and he was terrible, and then Ed came in and he just swept me off my feet? That was the most romantic thing that ever happened to me and I loved it. But what happened?"

"Don't bring that up, how would you know that Ed was such an ass or that he wasn't over that skank bit..."

"I should've known!' I said, "I jump into these volatile situations because they are exciting. But volatility is...unstable. That's all it is. I search for these...great stories...But we never learn what happens to Snow White when her prince gets her. They live 'happily ever after' but that can't be true. How can something so...crazy lead to anything secure?

"Em, this is..." but I was on a roll, I needed to say this.

"And I had fun in those situations. For a little while. Until the craziness that had been fun turned on me. Until it became sour. And then I was just miserable and lonely.And then it started up again. Another moment of excitement with months of disappointment. Do you know when I am happy, Hannah? You know the only time that I am ever happy?"

"No," Hannah said, but it wasn't convincing.

"I am happy when I am with you. I am happy when we are watching TV. Or cooking dinner. Or bullshitting about our days. Or making fun of celebrities. If someone asked me to do one thing for the rest of my life, it would be to hang out with you. Don't you feel the same?" I asked. I was warming to what I was saying. Every word sounded more and more convincing. But Hannah was shaking her head.

"So we settle, Em? Are we that pathetic. No one can stand us, so we might as well be married?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Who is settling? Settling is looking at the life someone else tells us we are supposed to have and then trying to fit our real lives into that crazy mold! Why should I be with someone I love less than you?" I saw the gears working in Hannah's mind. She was scared. She was nervous. She didn't know where this was going. But she had to feel the truth. I knew her too well, our minds were too, for lack of a better word, wedded already. She had to see what I was seeing.

"Em, I really do love you. And you're right...I want to be with you more than anyone else. But doesn't there have to be something more than that? I mean what about that spark... We don't have that..." I had thought of that as well. And struggled with it. But I understood it now.

"The movies...or society...or whatever...they tell us that we get passion first, and then that develops into a connection. But passion...that's based on circumstance, Hannah. Its finding someone new and liking something new. Or doing something you shouldn't be doing. A connection is real. A connection is timeless. Why wouldn't it make more sense to find a person that you really connect with...a person you can't be without. And then, when you find that person, then you see...you see if there is passion there. You see if there is romance there? We are already bound together forever Hannah. What else could even be close to as important?"

"Em..." Hannah said. But suddenly, an idea bloomed in my mind. I hadn't been planning it. I hadn't really been planning anything, I was far to manic and confused for that. But it was so clear. It was the only thing to do. It was a test. But a test I already knew we would pass. Something to show Hannah.

"Look, Hannah..." I started.

"No, Em, listen. This is important..."

"Hannah," I interrupted her interrupting me, "Shut up." And then, my body just...acted. My hands darted out, more deftly than I ever could if I'd been in control of myself. Suddenly, my fingers were slipping through her hair and I could feel my palm graze across her cheek and her ear. Soon, my hands were firmly, but gently, cradling Hannah's head and neck. I was holding her in place. I saw a look of confusion and maybe something approaching alarm in her eyes, but my own eyes were closing and my head was lean in towards Hannah's. My mind was totally blank, like I'd overwhelmed my rational mind.

"Em...," I heard Hannah squeak softly just as my head tilted to the side and my lips pressed forcefully into Hannah's. For a brief second, all I could feel was the soft warmth of Hannah's lips, they were dense and smooth. It was mechanical. And for that instant, a pang of panicked remorse pierced deeply into my heart. What the fuck was I doing? What sort of hell was I wreaking in the only relationship in my life that worked?

And just as I was about to release Hannah's neck and turn to run, crying down the deck of the ship, I felt Hannah's hands rise up at her sides, moving quickly like she could sense I was about to flee. Her delicate fingers wrapped softly around my wrists. She was incredibly gentle, but somehow, she locked me in place. My fear dissipated instantly, I could sense her soothing touch emanating out, through my body.

Then, I felt it. Just as sure as I'd ever felt anything before. There was the slightest movement of Hannah's lips against my own, nothing more that a twitch. But that twitch reverberated throughout my body. An electrical current, like I'd tasted lightning, rocketed through me. My breath caught in my throat and my heart double-beat its way into the back of my throat. I felt Hannah's lips move more, I could feel them drawing tightly together, clasping perfectly around my own. Layered on top of one another. Her lip, then mine, hers again, and mine. Locked together as though they were built to be together. My muscles went limp and I heard a strange noise and I didn't know if it came from my throat or from Hannah's.

Hannah's lips now parted slightly and I felt the wet heat of her tongue moving swiftly across the tight crack of my lips. Desperately, my own lips parted and my tongue receded, ready. Hannah sensed my movement and the wet tip of her tongue pressed between my hungry lips and poured across my teeth. It was...exactly right. Her tongue didn't tentatively drag across my lips. But it didn't flood into me, coating my tongue with her. Instead, she entered me gently, and I felt the pleasant thickness of her tongue between my lips and the heat of it against my teeth. My tongue rushed to meet her, feeling her rough, slippery texture and tasting her sweet flavor. Our tongues danced together, choreographed perfectly, each movement I made matched exactly by one from Hannah. I could feel her hot, sweet breath against my face and I could smell the scent of her perfume, titillating but never clouding.

But the physical sensation, while incredible, was really less than half of what I was experiencing. Even if you could feel Hannah's soft lips melting into mine and you could sense her tongue gently pulsing into mine, you wouldn't be able to understand what happened to me, that moment, on the ship. I couldn't even really feel Hannah there anymore. No, that isn't right. She was there. She was more than there. I felt like...Like I couldn't feel her hands anymore because they'd melted into mine. I couldn't feel her tongue anymore because it had become a part of me. She was breathing out, and I was breathing her right in. That electrical spark...it had started something. A chemical reaction or a...fusion. A torch had flared inside of me and, in half a moment, I had be welded to Hannah. Something had shifted, as simple as turning on a switch and as profound as changing my life.

Finally, I felt Hannah pull away. I felt her tongue slip between my lips (and I whimpered slightly). She pulled her head back slightly and for a moment, the connection seemed to be lost and a just the razor edge of my panic seemed to be climbing on me again. My eyes fluttered open. Hannah's own eyes almond-shaped greeted me. They were wide and sparkling. They were familiar, of course. The same eyes I'd seen a thousand times. But there was something else too. I don't know, its hard to explain. I could see behind her irises. I could feel the same fire that had was burning in me...I could feel it just the same inside of her. We paused for a moment, looking at one another and both feeling the same bizarre combination of confusion and understanding. The barest hint of a smile appeared on Hannah's face.

"Come on," she said, quickly standing up next to the bench and grasping her hand, now very tight, around my wrist. She jerked me roughly up to my feet, "Let's go!" she said. And before I had a chance to react, Hannah was running, jerking me away. I let out a surprised yelp, but quickly gained my feet. Hannah had no interest in waiting for me. My feet thundered flat on the deck as I ran to keep up with her.

Hannah never slowed down. In fact, she grew faster and faster as we moved our way through the ship. I trusted Hannah implicitly, letting her guide me wherever she would. We darted up and down stairways, through doors, and across crowded rooms. Hannah darted easily between people, dragging me wildly behind her. After a while, I found myself laughing hysterically as terrified guests jumped out of our way or got gently bumped aside. I could hear Hannah cackling as well. Crew members yelled at us to stop, or to slow down, or something. I don't know and we didn't care. I'd never felt so light in my life, it was like we were floating across the ship.

I was totally disoriented and not even sure what I was thinking. But in a few minutes, Hannah had navigated us easily back to our cabin. She opened the door and we essentially tumbled inside, landing in a pile on the small open area of the floor We were both laughing hysterically and panting to get our breath back. Our bodies and our limbs were tangled together and I could feel the Hannah's head on me. Neither of us wanted to wait until we caught our breath and regained our sanity. We sensed that our fire had to be tended, or it would go out.

"Is this really happening Em?" Hannah asked, brushing her hand across my face to get the hair out of my eyes. I kissed her fingers as they moved by.

"I hope so," I said. And I guess that Hannah took that as a signal. Her hands moved to my dress and I could feel her fingers finding the the zipper. I did the same, clawing at her clothing and trying to get it off. I am sure that I'd seen most of Hannah's body at one time or another, but now I was ravenous. I was desperate to look at her, and to feel the heat of her body pressing against mine.

I had the notion later that we looked a little bit like a melee scene in a cartoon. A giant cloud of spinning dust with dresses and bras and arms and legs flying everywhere. But at the time, all I could think was getting Hannah out of her clothes as fast as possible. I know I heard fabric tear and I didn't know if it was her or if it was me and I didn't care. I occasionally felt Hannah's lips against my skin and I dragged my own tongue against her flesh when I felt it. In a matter of moments, Hannah and I were both sitting on the floor of the cabin, wearing nothing but our panties (we both understood, without saying, that that final step would require delicacy).

But even with her bright red panties still on, Hannah's mostly bare body was still a delectable sight to behold. Her slender frame with her long legs and her perky, little breasts. She had the delicacy of a dancer, but a raw physical charisma that was somehow powerful. I could feel her eyes moving over me, taking in my warmer curves and more compact frame. For once in my life, I felt sexy as someone looked at me.

As I was looking at her, Hannah rose up to her full height, moving languidly off the floor. It was like she was actively controlling each strand of muscle, every inch of skin. She knew exactly what she was doing. I felt my mouth water for her and I'd never even realized how beautiful I'd found her before. She sat down daintily on the edge of the bed.

"I need to see all of you," she said huskily and she bit her lower lip. It was not a request or even a demand. It was a statement of fact. I felt my heart flutter as I looked down at my own black panties. It was, of course, a fair request for me to go first. This was my idea. Still, I waited for something. Something I was surprised never came. Fear.

"I don't mind if you see me," I said, almost confused, then corrected myself, "More than that. I want you to see me." This was an experience I'd never had before. Exposing myself to a new lover for the first time, even someone who knew about my body, was always fraught. Hannah had never seen me completely before. But we'd talked about it before. She knew I was always waxed bare, for instance. She knew I rubbed lotion on myself every day to keep my skin soft. She knew that I'd had a bilateral orchiectomy five years earlier (that is, the removal of two...unwanted growths), but that I still had, and would always have, what I sometimes tried to call my "clit." Of course, it was long and thick for a clit, about as long as my middle finger and twice as wide. The place where I used to keep my balls had shriveled slightly, but it was still there a little bit, different than a clit. And there was no pussy beneath it. Still, it was my clit, and I wanted to Hannah to see it.

I rose up quickly onto my knees. Even as I was moving, I was hooking my fingers into my panties. I wasn't just willing to show Hannah, I was desperate to do it. I pulled down quickly and my big, soft clit (which had come loose during our run), tumbled out into the open air. It rarely got hard, except when I spent a lot of time working on it. But it could still bring me pleasure and, I hoped, Hannah would like it too.

"You're beautiful Em, my god," she said, awe in her voice, as her eyes moved up and down my body. I felt no instinct, as I normally did, to deflect this compliment. I didn't try to cover myself. I felt instead a strange pride at Hannah's words, but I guess that isn't strange. That is what you should feel when someone compliments you, right? Still, for me, it was new.

"Thank you Hannah. Now I need to see you," I responded and I felt a chill run through my body. I knew as much about Hannah as she knew about me, even if I'd never seen her before either. And so I wasn't surprised that, as her hips lifted up off of the bed and her panties started to roll down away from her. Hannah wore incredibly tight, panties that she ordered special, to help her with her tuck. She needed it.

I'd once asked Hannah why she'd never had any kind of bottom surgery at all (beyond laser hair removal, which didn't count). She had said that her cock was an absolute work of art. She didn't really want it, but she joked that you don't throw out a Picasso just because you like Da Vinci more. I knew that this was a deflection. Hannah couldn't explain why she felt just as feminine with her cock fully intact, but she just did.

And God, at that moment, I was glad she felt that way. Hannah's heavy cock poured out of her panties, still soft and somewhat pinched by her panties. But I could immediately see she had only been half joking. Her cock was perfect. Smooth, even skin, long, thick. She had two perfectly proportioned balls in a smooth, taut sack. It was big, looking almost fake on Hannah's slender frame. But it was beautiful. A pink, circumcised tip the same color as Hannah's teardrop nipples and not a single unsightly bulge or vein. It made my mouth water.

"Jesus Hannah, you're a goddess," I said without a hint of irony. I couldn't believe I said it. But I actually meant it. Hannah blushed, deeply and mumbled something I couldn't understand. I knew it wasn't even words. We looked at each other for a moment, admiring our bodies and the fearlessness with which we were able to be together. I'd never felt so comfortable without my clothes on. No even alone. I could have lived in that moment forever. But then Hannah's eyes rose and she looked directly at me.

"Please Em, come to me," she said to me, just above a whisper. And once again, my body acted without me. I rose quickly from my knees, my panties slipping down off my leg, and across the distance separating us in two quick steps. Hannah spread her arms and her legs as I moved towards her and began to pitch back onto the bed as we embraced. With a slightly embarrassing amount of force, I found myself piled on top of Hannah on the bed.

Our lips found one another instantly. There was no surprise or even a hint of tentativeness now. My mouth opened and my eyes closed. I felt Hannah's tongue against my lips, felt her breath against my cheek. Soon, her tongue was probing deeply inside of me, I felt the pleasing, wet thickness of her against my teeth and my gums. I kissed back, more forcefully than before, probing into Hannah's mouth and tasting her sweetness.

As overwhelming as the kiss was, it was only a fraction of the sensation I was feeling, everything else so new and exciting. The warmth of Hannah's body seemed to flow through me. Her arms were wrapped around me. I could feel one across my waist, pulling me in tight. The other was snaked up my back, her palm against the back of my neck and her fingers playing in my hair. Our legs were tangled together, her silky skin gliding effortless against my own.

There was no daylight between us. I felt my breast, so sensitive from the electricity that was flowing around the room, pressed tightly against Hannah's. I could feel the soft flesh contrasted by her hardened nipples. My nipples pressed into her flesh as well. Every slight movement of our bodies sent shivers down my spine. I groaned into Hannah's mount, tingling all over.

Our bellies were flat together as well, Hannah's heat seemed to grow from there. Or maybe it was lower. Hannah's back was arched slightly, so not only were our breasts lined together, but also our cocks. I could feel my soft clit pressing against the warm flesh of Hannah's cock. I could feel her heavy balls against my skin. As we kissed and ground together, I could feel Hannah growing. I could feel the blood returning to her. I could feel her growing harder and harder with each passing second. And it made me grind harder, increasing the pressure and the pleasure of my soft clit rubbing against her stiffening shaft. Hannah was grinding as well, feeling the resistance of my body against her. Our kisses grew faster, more intense and we both moaned together.

Soon Hannah was fully erect, and I was shocked by how big and how thick she felt against me. I wondered what she wanted to do with it. I was willing to do anything she asked. But as I opened my eyes and pulled away from our kiss to ask her, Hannah suddenly wrapped her arms more tightly around me and rolled. I let out a surprised yelp, and then giggled. In a moment, we had flipped positions. I was on my back, loving the feel of Hannah's weight on top of me. I could feel the hard tip of her cock pressed against my thigh and I desperately wanted to pull her in. But I felt Hannah pulling back, moving away from me. I groaned, trying to hold her with my arms.

"No," I begged softly.

"I have an idea," she responded, her voice husky. She leaned forward, her eyes sparkling, and she kissed my nose. At the same time, I felt her body begin to slide down over mine. She moved quickly, but not rushed. As Hannah moved, she kissed my lips, and then my chin, and moved her way down my throat. It felt like she was leaving a trail of fire, and I arched my back into her, moaning and tingling. Her nipples and her hair trailed across my skin as well, causing my back to arch. Soon, Hannah's lips were moving between my small breasts. She paused for half a second, and her head turned to the side. I gasped as she took my nipple into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirled around on my hard nipple, the sensation instantly rushing to my brain and making me feel weak. I cried out as her lips moved from my nipple, between my breasts again, and then over to my other breast. Once again, she sucked on me gently, the sensation adding to the previous touch, making it more intense.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,893 Followers