A Romantic Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,893 Followers

But it didn't last. And felt like crying as Hannah resumed her relentless march down my body. Her kisses pressed against my bellybutton and down towards my big clit. I felt my heart fluttering in excitement as I felt her hair move across my cock. And then her lips... Oh they came so close, kissing the skin just above my soft clit. Paused for a second, and then her head moved to the side, kissing down just next to it, moving lower and lower. My body trembled, I desperately wanted her to take my aching clit into her beautiful lips. But there was another sensation instead.

I felt Hannah's hands on my legs then, sort of under my knees. Then she pushed them up and back. My knees bent and my legs spread. She pulled me forward and then settled me down. My feet were now flat on the bed, my knees in the air, my back flat on the mattress. I sat up slightly now, propping myself up by my elbows and looking down between over my breasts and between my legs. Hannah's face was now framed between my knees and I saw my soft cock, pointing towards her mouth. Hannah looked up at me with needful eyes and she licked her lips as she looked back at me. She slipped off the bed at some point and was on her knees on the floor. My feet, on the bed, were right on the edge of the mattress, right in front of Hannah.

"Such a pretty little clit," Hannah whispered, "such a tight little 'pussy'" And the air caught in my throat. Hannah closed her eyes and began to lean towards me. I still wasn't breathing. And then, all at once, I tried to suck in every ounce of air in the room and my eyes clamped closed. Every muscle in my body tensed to the point of shaking. The thousands of little nerves around my tight little asshole lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, my voice thick. Hannah tongue had pressed ever-so-gently against my asshole. It was wet and warm and somehow more than the sum of its physical presence. It was like Hannah's tongue had been made for me. Pure pleasure as the tentative tip of Hannah's tongue moved slowly around the gently folds and ridges of my asshole. Instinctively, I pushed my hips down slightly, pressing my asshole more firmly against Hannah's tongue

I heard Hannah moan slightly my eyes fluttered opened. I could see the top of Hannah's face, her eyes looking up at me. My soft cock was resting against Hannah's nose (making her look incredibly dirty. And sexy). She was still moaning, but she was moving faster now. Her tongue was soft and wet against me. I could feel it lapping up and down against my asshole. Her tongue was wild and messy and soon the skin of my ass was wet and sticky with her saliva. Then Hannah's tongue grew rigid and I could feel her pressing . I gasped as her tongue pushed into me. Not deeply, but enough to open me up, to go a little inside of me. And get me wet all over.

"You taste so good," Hannah said, and I could feel her lips tickling against my asshole, "Almost a shame to leave." She said. And I felt her move away slightly. I whimpered and bounced my hips slightly as the warm, enveloping sensation of Hannah's tongue left me. I desperately wanted it back.

"Please Hannah, I..." I began, but before I could say more a strange sort of strange, high-pitched groan poured out of my throat. Hannah had pulled her head back slightly, letting my soft clit slip down off of her nose and against her lips. At the same moment, she'd opened her mouth and taken the tip of my penis into her mouth.

And the second I entered her, Hannah was relentless, swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip of my penis. I groaned louder and Hannah looked up at me with mischief in her eyes. I felt pressure on the tip of my penis. It wasn't painful, but it was intense. After a moment, I realized was Hannah was doing. She was actually sucking on my penis. The soft flesh of my big "clit" was pulling in between Hannah's warm, wet lips The whole time, Hannah's tongue was moving around wildly, coating me in her saliva and lubricating me. She slurped me into her mouth, wet and dirty.

In a matter of moments, I could feel Hannah's nose pressing into my belly. Her mouth was tight around the base of my cock, her tongue was pressing tight into my urethra, and I could feel the tip pressing into the back of her throat. Her mouth was incredibly tight and hot around me. And my eyes rolled back in my head. My nipples ached to be squeezed, but propped up on my elbows, my fingers couldn't reach. I wanted to taste my own nipples, and to suck them into my mouth the same as Hannah had sucked in my penis. But I couldn't. Instead, I writhed in the painful pleasure of the denial. I kept my eyes on Hannah.

I had been so preoccupied by the sensation of Hannah's tongue undulating under my cock, that I didn't realize what else my friend was up to until I felt it. A dull, familiar discomfort, just on the edge of pain, a feeling that promised pleasure. I felt the tip of Hannah's finger pressing against my asshole. No, it was more than that. While Hannah had been sucking my soft cock into her mouth, she must've been swirling her finger around on my ass cheeks. It was now soaking wet and the tip of it had slipped all the way up the knuckle inside of me. Instinctively, my body closed around her finger tip, the nerves firing in the sensitive ring of my anus.

"Jesus Hannah," I groaned and looked down at her. Hannah's tongue was still caressing my cock, but she reacted to my voice. Her eyes flickered up and her lips smiled around my penis. She shook her head to the side, driving my cock deeper into her throat and making me groan again. I wanted more. I knew what I had to do.

I relaxed my asshole slightly, pushing out so that my body opened. Hannah was keeping a steady pressure and as I relaxed, her lubricated finger pressed further inside of me. She slipped in easily now, up to her second knuckle deep into my body. My body began to shake as the discomfort eased out, replaced by the familiar pleasure of Hannah's finger working deeper and deeper into my body. No. Familiar is the wrong word. I mean, it was familiar, in a way. It was not the first time someone had inserted a thin finger into my tight "pussy." But this was somehow more than that. I could feel every swell of Hannah's finger. I could sense every little ripple of Hannah's skin. I shuddered as Hannah's finger disappeared inside of me entirely. It felt like I was made to take her into me.

I am not sure how long we were like that. It was like I moved outside of time. I existed forever in that moment. I was propped up on my elbows, somehow, my whole body shaking. My nipples ached as my eyes peered out across my breasts and belly, to where Hannah knelt between my legs. My best friend's eyes were opened, and she was locked on me, staring at me with an intensity I'd never seen before. Her mouth was still wrapped around my cock, sucking it in and swirling her tongue around the soft flesh. And her finger was still undulating inside of me, massaging me in places I didn't even know was sore.

The end came suddenly. Well, not the end. The first foaming crest of the very first wave crashed suddenly onto the parched sand. But as it broke over me, I caught a glimpse of the sea rushing towards me. Wave after wave after wave, as infinite as the power of the moon. But, seeing that, knowing the limitless depths of pleasure that awaited me in the future, in no way stunted the sheer intensity of the orgasm that overtook me then. One moment, my toes were curling, my muscles were tensing and my throat was closing. And then next, just like that, everything burst. My hips bucked and my body trembled as the pleasure pounded into me. My eyelids closed, but I could still feel Hannah's beautiful irises on me as everything care in the world melted into oblivion.

I don't know how long I writhed on the bed, I don't know how loudly I moaned, I don't know how many times my tight asshole clenched around Hannah's loving finger. All I know is that, eventually, my eyes opened as I lay panting on the bed. As my vision returned to me, I saw Hannah there. There was a moment of confusion. My pleasure soaked mind could not connect my friend to the sensations I'd just experienced.. But there she was, my overly-sensitive clit was still propped in her mouth (I knew a small amount of liquid must've have dribbled, salty but sweet, into her willing mouth), and I felt her finger had slipped from my body.

Rapidly, as my mind cleared, the incongruousness of what I was seeing faded. There was no disconnect between what I felt and what I was seeing. She was just Hannah, my best friend and now, my lover. Maybe lover most of all. There was certainly something more than friendly affection in her eyes. And that was what I was struck with. The dirty vision of Hannah's thick, soft lips wrapped around my cock was alluring, But there was something about the strange combination of affection and desire in Hannah's eyes that was...primal. My body reacted.

I pulled back with my arms, gliding my ass across the bed, away from Hannah. My soft, wet cock slipped easily between Hannah's lips and I heard as the tip popped audibly from Hannah's beautiful lips. Hannah groaned slightly as I moved. But she seemed to sense my purpose, and now she was willing to follow my lead.

And I was ready to lead. Despite the fact that I'd just had an orgasm (and one so powerful that it normally would have knocked me on my back), I was just as ravenous as I had been before. Maybe more so. But before, where I'd desired desperately to feel pleasure, now I wanted nothing more than to give it. I sat up on the bed, then pulled back onto my knees. I grabbed Hannah and quickly, messily, pulled her up onto the bed with me. She giggled as she flopped onto the mattress, but I was all business.

My hands found Hannah, urging her into the position that I hadn't even realized that I'd seen in my mind's eye. Hannah was more than willing, her joints loose and her muscles willing. In a matter of moments, she was on her hands and knees in the center of the bed. Her hands her close together, squeezing her beautiful breasts together and out. But I was not in a position to see them, I was behind Hannah, my hand on the smooth, delicate skin of her ass. Her legs were spread somewhat wide and her cock hung down (and slightly forward), her lovely, big balls dangling on the shaft.

I placed my hands onto the flesh of Hannah's ass, letting my fingers sink in while I shook them. The firm muscles of my friend's as smacked together loudly and Hannah laughed. I laughed as well, but it was a cutting, almost devious noise. I didn't even recognize my own voice. It was like I was tapping into a part of me I didn't know existed. Hannah seemed to noticed it too. She turned her head over her shoulder, looking back at me.

"Em, are you okay?" she asked, scared but excited.

"I will be," I said. And then, I could control myself no longer. I pushed into Hannah's ass, spreading her cheeks apart. Hannah's hands pressed into the mattress, doing her part to hold herself clear. That allowed me to spread her completely, and I could see her little pink asshole staring back at me. My mouth watered.

I was strange, I suppose. I'd never felt this way about about someone before, so desperate to taste them that I couldn't hold back. In fact, the particular act I was preparing to do, I'd never done before. And even a few minutes ago, I would have been shocked by the thought. But I wasn't totally in control of myself. And I felt an intense...comfort with Hannah. I knew what she was thinking. I could feel her silently willing me on. I knew she wasn't judging me. I knew she wanted this too. She wanted something dirty and unprecedented, something to cement what was happening here.

The distance between me and Hannah disappeared in an instant. My felt my cheeks pressing against the soft skin of her ass, felt her trembling as my hair tickled across her skin. And then I felt the hot, dense kiss of Hannah's anus as the crinkled skin pressed, surprisingly, against my lips. I groaned as I pressed my lips more purposefully against my friend. My lips pressed, closed, against Hannah's asshole. I could feel my friend trembling, through this dense conduit.

But I wanted more than the feeling. I wanted to taste. Tentatively at first (because of a devious desire to tease, not because of fear), my lips parted. I kept them pressed against Hannah's asshole, but eventually, my lips parted enough that the thin edge of my tongue could slip between them. I heard Hannah gasp as the hot, wet press of my tongue met her willing anus. Her body trembled all over, and I squeezed my hands more firmly into her flesh, holding her in place.

More of my tongue poured from my lips, uncontrolled. I had just the slightest taste of Hannah's flesh, and the feeling of her body. It was not nearly enough. I needed more and my body would have reacted, even if my mind had resisted. My whole tongue poured from my mouth, and the salty flavor of Hannah's skin filled my mouth. I pressed my tongue, flat and soft, against Hannah's anus I could feel the delicate ridges and pleasing denseness of her body. My tongue began to lap, up and down across Hannah's anus, and as I did, I felt the ridges of my tastebuds touching on the smooth, warm skin on every side of Hannah's anus. The flavor was just as sweet and clean, but the flesh was less dense, creating a lovely contrast.

"Holy fuck Em," Hannah gasped as I felt her back arch, "Eat my ass, Jesus." She was trembling all over, but she wanted more. I was more than happy to oblige. Soon my cheeks were wet with saliva and Hannah's skin was supple and slick. I sensed, rather than saw, that Hannah still needed more. Despite the fact that her balance was precarious, I felt one of her hands rise from the bed. I knew that a moment later it was cupping her breasts, maybe squeezing gently on her nipples. At the same time, Hannah pushed her hips back, driving her ass into my face (and her balls into my chin).

I realized then that I needed more as well. My body moved quickly once again, naturally and on instinct. I just allowed myself to act. My right hand rose from my side and it reached between Hannah's beautiful, thin legs. I felt my fingers bump against Hannah's hard shaft and I heard her groan at my touch. I opened my hand and soon, I felt my palm press against Hannah's shaft, a thin sheen of hot skin above a rigid bar of flesh. My hand closed around Hannah's big shaft, my palm seemed to vibrate around her. In fact, my hold body felt like it was shaking. It felt so incredibly dirty to grasp my friend like this, while my tongue was still pressed in her ass.

As my tongue continued to work up and down on Hannah's anus, I began to work my hand in the same rhythm. I felt Hannah's iron-hard flesh move across my soft palm. I was thrilled by the sensation of it, making my mouth water onto Hannah's anus. But my grip was tight, I desperately wanted to feel her, and I felt the friction of her skin against mine. Hannah didn't object, but I knew that she could feel it. That just wouldn't do. This wasn't perfect. Yet.

My hand slipped down to the end of Hannah's shaft. I could feel the tip of her penis against the palm of my hand. I held it in place. At the same time, I began to move my tongue down. First, it moved smoothly against Hannah's wet anus, the naughty denseness now familiar, bu t no more exciting. But I didn't stop when I reached the bottom. I let my tongue move along the delicate line of flesh below Hannah's anus, drawing down so that I could feel the hardness of her shaft as it began below my tongue.

I stopped there for a minute as I heard Hannah panting and moaning. I could feel Hannah's big balls against my cheeks and, despite the fact that I'd had something particular in mind, I was easily distracted. My mouth watered at the thought of Hannah's balls. So big and yet so feminine. I turned my head to the side, breaking my lips open and searching desperately with my tongue. Soon, I felt the smooth, soft skin of Hannah's scrotum against my tongue. She tasted sweet and clean. I moved my lips closer, scooping her heavily ball up with my tongue. In a moment, Hannah's beautiful testicle popped into my mouth.

I sucked on it gently, feeling the smooth roundness of it against my cheek. Hannah's scrotum, pulled tight, felt smooth and almost glassy. Just below that I could feel the unbelievable denseness of Hannah's testicle. I moved my tongue around it lovingly bathing Hannah's ball with my tongue and tasting her flavor.

"Oh my god!" Hannah gasped, "I love that Em, don't ever stop!" Hannah begged. But I was already bound to move. Hannah cooed quietly as her ball moved from my lips, popping cold out into the air. But, because I wanted to give Hannah what she wanted, and, because I'd enjoyed it as well, I moved my lips to the other side of Hannah's shaft Soon, I found her other testicle and took it into my mouth. I repeated the same loving, bathing actions, tasting her flavor and feeling her smoothness. Hannah gasped and shuddered as I worked.

I could have stayed like that for the rest of the cruise. But soon my original purpose pulled on my mind. I had to act now. Once again, I let Hannah's testicle slip from my mouth. And then my lips returned to Hannah's shaft. I was more excited now. I could feel Hannah's cock pulsing and shaking against my lips. I knew she was excited as well.

Soon, my lips pressed against my fingers and I knew I'd climbed down Hannah's shaft, to her tip. I tilted my head to the side, dropping it down and keeping my lips against the shaft. I could feel the tip against my lips and I could feel Hannah's hips moving, she knew where I was going. I opened my lips and let my tongue slip out. I dragged my tongue against the tip of Hannah's penis and then, quickly, took that tip between my lips. I swirled my tongue around and heard Hannah groan with pleasure. A small amount of salty pre-cum had formed on the pink tip of Hannah's penis and now it was pressing against my tongue. I swallowed it down, moaning at the naughty flavor of it.

But I didn't have any time to savor. As my tongue moved on Hannah's shaft, she grew impatient. Or maybe it wasn't that. Maybe it was just instinct. She didn't speak or urge me forward. She just started to drop her hips, driving her cock down. I felt it slip between my lips and press into the inside of my cheek.

Instantly, I reacted. I wanted to give Hannah exactly what she wanted. Whatever she wanted. I quickly turned my body, keeping my tongue on Hannah's soft, glassy tip in my mouth. More precum dribbled into my mouth as I rolled my body over and dropped onto my back on the bed. I was now laying between Hannah's legs, my head pointing up towards Hannah's breasts, my feet pointing down the same direction as hers. I was bent slightly at the waist, so that I could keep Hannah's cock in my mouth. It was a slightly uncomfortable position, but Hannah's naturally reaction quickly got me into a more comfortable position.

Her hips drove down against and now, lined up more cleanly, Hannah's cock didn't drive into the side of my cheek. Instead, it drove simply down into my throat. I dropped back onto the bed, letting Hannah's lower belly press against my nose driving my head into the bed. Her balls were against my chin. Hannah's legs spread wider, so she could get low. This was not the first cock I'd ever sucked, and I was comfortable taking Hannah's hard penis into me. But I was so excited, that it was more easy than usual, somehow. I felt the shaft press through my lips and across my tongue. I could feel her urethra pulsating against my tongue. Soon, felt the hard tip pressing into the back of my throat. I didn't gag, despite Hannah's size. I just felt my throat close around her, holding her in place.

Hannah was too close now for delicacy. I remained frozen on the bed, my mouth open. But Hannah was active. Her hips rose and fell rapidly. Her cock slipped in and out of my mouth, driving into the back of my throat. I could hear her panting and I could feel her muscles contracting against my body. I was not totally passive. My left had hand dropped down to my breasts, finally granting them relief as I twisted and pinched on my nipples. At the same time, my right had had dropped down to my soft cock. I squeezed my soft flesh, contrasting it with the iron shaft pressing into my throat.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,893 Followers