A Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something has come up. I must go. I don't know when you will see me again but I will call. I am not running away this time. I am running to you." James whispered." Still I must go now. I leave you in the hands of someone who loves you as I do. Enjoy the night for tomorrow she too must leave. I love you mother!"

He kissed my cheek. I heard him walk down the hall.

"He loves you more than you know!" Mandy whispered. "I am going to remove your gag. If you speak it will go back. The safe word is 'love' if you say it we will stop no questions asked! Do you understand?"

I nodded Mandy released the gag. My jaws sore I wanted to speak. I held my tongue as I moved my jaw then she fed me her fingers. They were coated with James cum, I greedily cleaned them off. She scraped my back feeding his love to me the whole time keeping the dildo deep in my ass. I missed him more with each scoop she presented. Just tasting him was making me drip again.

"How can you eat that disgusting man juice you slut?" Mandy teased. "We will have to break you of such habits. First we have some work to do."

Mandy reached around and removed the clamps on my nipples and breasts. I moaned in relief as she removed each one. I couldn't massage them my hands still secured so she did it for me. She untied the rope allowing the blood to flow back into my tit. A million tiny needles pricked inside my tit. The feeling sent shivers up my spine.

When she released the other tit I pushed back on her the feeling so intense I wanted her to feel me quake. She caressed both tits teasing my nipples often. She bent me forward and started to fuck my ass with the dildo. The clamps on my pussy lips swung reminding me I wasn't done being tormented.

"Cum for me slut then I will let you free. Free to make me happy. Free to tell me what you want!" Mandy slammed me hard in the ass.

Her tits mashed into my back. I was so fucking close but unable to speak or play with my clit I was at her mercy. And mercy she had. Mandy pulled each of the clamps from my pussy then as I whimpered she stroked my clit. I bucked as she fucked me with her fingers. My ass was stretched and loose. My clit throbbed her fingers started to bring me off.

With one last lunge my cunt shuddered and I came! Deep within the contractions started, a warm glow eased through me then the mother of all contractions clamped my ass around the rubber cock. As each rippled of the dildo slipped past my asshole my pussy responded with another mini orgasm one on top of another.

Mandy held me up. She pulled the dildo from me and standing behind me started untying my arms. I was so spent and weak I just wanted to stand there. She removed the blindfold. I saw her walk in front of me perfectly naked. Our eyes met, I lunged at her forcing her onto the bed. Laying on top I started kissing her.

"Hold me Mandy. Hold me and don't let me go. Not tonight. Please don't leave me tonight!" I was crying as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I am yours tonight Mistress." Mandy was crying too.

"No my beautiful child. Tonight I am not your Mistress I am you're ...

"Please don't say it!"

"But I need you to know!" I was weeping tears rolled off my cheeks.

"I know. But hearing you say it will only hurt more!" Mandy cried.

"Then how can I do what I want to do without using the word?" I sniffled trying to get her to smile.

"Then just do it. I will know just as you will." She kissed me not breaking the contact for a long time.

"Take me to the shower! I need your hands all over me." I broke the kiss begging. "Please baby?"

Mandy led me to the bathroom. The hot water washed me clean but it was her hands that washed my heart. We took our time fondling and washing each other. Our hands rarely left each other. With soap to spare we slipped over and around each other. Her tits felt like warm marshmallows as they slid over my hard nipples. Her lips found mine as we rinsed off it was all I could do not to cum as she dried me off.

I don't know why we took the first shower we didn't do anything but make sure another was needed. I rimmed her asshole as she fucked her pussy with my favorite vibrator. Mandy sucked my clit until came so hard I actually squirted a bit. We didn't stop until we had the double ended dildo in our pussies and mini vibrators in our asses. When we both had come so many times we couldn't stand another we took that second shower only this time it was just to get clean.

In the wee hours of the morning we finally reached the bed and curled up in each other's arms. The last kiss was soft and sensual. The greedy lust we shared earlier had given way to just Mandy and me holding each other as we fell asleep.

"I have to go!" Mandy was setting on the side of my bed.

"But where to so early? I asked just now realizing she was dressed.

We had both been up. I was in the bathroom after she used it. When I came out she was on the phone. I crawled back in bed expecting her to join me.

"I am going home." She explained but I could tell something wasn't right.

"Then stay a bit longer. We can have lunch!"

"I would love to but I have somewhere I need to be." Mandy said. She smiled but I could tell it was forced.

A horn honked outside. She looked to the window.

"My ride is here. Kiss me Jan!" She offered herself to me and we kissed for a few moments. The horn honked again. Mandy broke our kiss. "I love you Janice. Goodbye!"

I tried to say something but she held her finger to my lips stopping me. She left my room in a hurry. I heard the front door close. I don't know why but something unsettled me. I got up and walked to the window. She was loading a suitcase and a smaller bag in the trunk of a taxi. She looked at me as I pulled the curtain to the side. She was crying. Seeing me she hopped in the back. I could see her tell the driver something and he pulled away.

I knew something was wrong. I tried to call James but he didn't answer. I called Robert.

"Bobby. Mandy says she is going home but she had her bags packed and got in a taxi. Do you know what is going on?" I didn't even let him say hello.

"Mom? Mom is that you?" I was almost in tears in desperation he wasn't sure who was calling.

"Yes Robert it's me. Now what do you know?"

"Well if she told you she was going home. I am not sure what else you want me to tell you. Her flight leaves today and she is going home." He said. I almost collapsed.

"Robert! Is she is going back to Sri Lanka?" I yelled. I was devastated.

"Yeah I think that is what James said." Robert was clearly not as upset as I was.

"James knew about this?" I almost screamed.

"Knew about it? He bought her the ticket!" Robert explained.

I sat on the edge of the bed. I was franticly trying to think.

"Robert do you know which flight she is on?" I started to pace.

"Sure I have it right here on James. I mean my desk." He gave me the flight and time of departure. I threw on some decent clothes and headed to the airport.

I looked all over for her hoping she had not gone through security. I found her flight and the gate I rushed to see her before she left. I saw her heading down the hall just past security.

"MANDY!" I yelled.

She stopped in her tracks looking back at me I could see her starting to cry. They wouldn't let me advance any further. In fact security came to see what I was doing. A man and a woman approached me explaining I needed to leave before they took me into custody. I tried to explain I just wanted to talk to her but when they looked at her and saw her crying they must have thought I was upsetting her. The woman explained that I was making passengers nervous and suggested I call her on the phone. I had tried but she either didn't answer or no longer had the phone.

I wanted to see if I could locate her through the windows but. My heart wouldn't stand it. I drove home wishing I could have had one more kiss. In the kitchen she left a note.

'My love. For years I sat across from you wishing you would notice me. I know you think I am too young. But I have admired you since the day I met you. With all you have been through you are always kind. Always helpful and generous. So many times I dreamed about you and I.

When James showed up. I got jealous of the way you looked at him. I knew you were in love with him. The day he toyed with you in his office made me mad. Drunk and feeling bold. I confronted him. I told him about my feelings for you. He offered to have me take you shopping.

My world hasn't been the same. I know you love him and he loves you. The morning you refused to tell me you loved me I was hurt. Then I found out my sister and her husband in Sri Lanka passed away suddenly leaving two baby girls. I was devastated. James helped me get home but insisted I see you before I go. You are my going away present. I love you Janice. I would gladly share you with James but I must go home and take care of my nieces. Wages are low in Sri Lanka. I have little hope of seeing you soon. Maybe you could come visit your slut. With open arms I am yours.'

Mandy.

I cried myself to sleep.

I allowed myself several hours of self-pity even taking a nap in the bed where we frolicked just to smell her scent. I went to the gym hoping to revive at least my body. I had not been there since James arrived. After working out my body was as sore as I can remember. I went home and changed the linens. I cleaned up and put away the toys. I was almost done cleaning when James called.

"Jan are you ok?" James asked.

"She left me!" I sobbed. "You left me!"

"I know. I am sorry but it couldn't be helped." he consoled me.

"You did this! Why did you bring her into our lives? My life?" I was crying like a little kid. "I want you! I only ever wanted you! Why James?"

"You have me now. That isn't going to change." His voice alone comforted me. "I have to go. I will call tonight. We can talk then."

"I never told her I loved her!" I sobbed into the phone. "Can you fix this? Can I get her back?"

"I don't know. I tried but there are kids involved and that complicates things. I really must go. I love you. We will talk later."

James hung up leaving me feeling somewhat better. This was all too much too soon. Three weeks ago I was a single divorced mother living alone with virtually no love life. Now the son that vied for my attention for years is back in my life. I made love to his ex-lover waking up a part of me I never knew I had. I've made love to the sweetest young girl who I sat in the same office with for years as she secretly lusted for me? All while my ex-husband lies clinging to life?

I was thinking about Mandy and how we could sit in the same office day after day and not know how she felt. Sure we talked but with two other ladies it was always just innocent gossip. I knew Mandy wasn't fond of most men. I had guessed she was drawn to women.

I wondered if she had been giving me clues and I rejected them or I was just naive to see them. But then again why would I even look. I had never been with a woman before. Until I met Sorina I wouldn't have expected to in the future. I kept thinking back but it was in vain. Then the phone rang.

"Mom you up to go see dad and have some dinner?" Robert asked.

"Thanks Bobby but not today." I sighed.

"Great! Russ and I will be there in fifteen minutes." He completely ignored my reply. "Oh and you can wear panties and slacks when you are with us!"

The little rascal I thought! He and his brother were too close. Or is he was just as perceptive as James. I slipped on a pair of loose fitting slacks over my panties I might add, but wore a rather sexy bra and top with a plunging neck line. They were here as he suggested.

Russ insisted I set in front. He is such a gentleman. We stopped in to check on Harold the doctors were not around to talk to. We went to an Italian restaurant and had a nice relaxing dinner. Russ and Robert were great together and made me forget at least for the moment the drama I had been dealing with.

James called that night. We talked for almost an hour. Not once bringing up Mandy's name. I was in love with him and just having him talk to me made my heart happy.

The next day I went shopping and found some clothes I thought James would like to see me in. I cleaned the house and made myself dinner. That night James called again. I told him about my shopping but teased him when I wouldn't tell him what I bought. I explained he would have to wait and see it for himself.

Monday started a whole new journey through my life. Robert was running the company. Latisha was working there. Every time I looked at Mandy's desk and saw she wasn't there made my heart break. Each day Latisha and I would go to the house and check on the progress of the auction crew.

Security was tight with around the clock staffing. There were personal items Latisha and I agreed together we would keep but nothing of real value. Sentimental items. Everything would have to be sold. We could buy it at the auction in less than two weeks.

Business was picking up at work. Robert made a point of meeting with department heads each day and the entire department's staff one day each week. The sales staff were called in. and new approaches recommended. I was with him taking notes and following up. It didn't take long to see Robert wasn't only friendly and easy going but when it came to business he was committed.

Latisha was receiving several calls a day on her cell phone. This wasn't allowed except for emergencies. The company rules were quite clear. No cell phone calls except when you are on break. Harold began that policy years ago. We were allowed personal calls on the company phones. This way he could keep track of them and make sure customer calls were not being ignored. The receptionist would monitor abusers. Robert warned her to have her calls redirected.

It was Wednesday when Robert confronted Latisha explaining she would need to turn her phone off. She merely turned it to vibrate then rushed into the ladies room to answer it. Thursday I heard the phone vibrate when I was at her desk. She got up and took her purse with her heading to the restrooms. She must have pulled it from her purse because when she turned the corner Robert was there.

"Let me see that!" Robert quickly took the phone from her hand. He pushed the button. Hello this is Robert answering Latisha's phone. She isn't allowed to use her cell phone at work. Please call her office phone."

He proceeded to give them the number. He played with the phone. I have forwarded the calls to the office. They will be transferred to your phone by the receptionist. You can get your phone back when you are done working.

Robert walked past her and into the office. He picked up the phone and called someone. Latisha was so stunned and caught off guard she didn't say a word.

"I need my phone!" She finally came to her senses. "He can't do that!"

She headed to his office when her phone rang. I looked at her. She started to walk by her desk.

"Do you want me to get that?" I glared at her letting her know we never let the phone ring. We always put the customer first.

"No!" She looked at her phone as she snapped back. "The Sinclair Company. This is Tess."

I couldn't hear clearly as she turned her back but I did hear her say she would call back. Latisha marched to Roberts's office and knocked on his door. He motion her in. She closed the door. Muted sounds hid the words but she was none too happy. She emerged with her phone but still looked mad.

"That is my battery. He has no right to take it out of my phone!" She seethed.

During the rest of the day several more calls were transferred to her desk, the receptionist came to see Robert. The next several calls that came in for her was transferred to Robert. He called her in the office with me. It was almost the end of the work day. He looked serious she looked scared.

"So you and Ralph have quite the scam going I see?" He looked at Latisha. Ralph was our salesman that use to be our top producer.

"I don't know what you are talking about." She crossed her arms in defiance.

"Well just so you know. James knew weeks ago. We just needed confirmation of your participation." He looked at her with a sly smile. "We had the vendor record your conversations today. That and the fact you were obviously hiding it today is all we wanted."

"That's illegal! That is entrapment!" She accused.

"Don't know don't care. Sue us if you must. But before you do think about this. Where are you going to get a job?" Did I hear him right? He was going to keep her?

"What are you talking about?" She was as confused as I was.

"Look we offered you a job. You need a job. We knew what my dad and Ralph were doing. And we knew you helped. You did what anyone of us would do if my dad asked." Robert stood up handing her the battery. "Look I know you have been dealt a bad hand lately. We are here to help not kick you when you're down. We will handle Ralph. You can decide if you want to stay."

"You mean I am not fired?" Latisha looked at me as if she were asking me.

"Tess he is the boss. I just own half the company!" We both looked at him.

"Well I am going to write you up for the phone violation but I am not firing you." Robert smiled. "Now you both need to get back to work!"

We went back to work she couldn't stop looking at me and Robert in his office. That night when James called as he had every night I told him what happened. I am guessing he already knew but listened anyway. I was missing him but he was vague when I would see him again.

As the week closed I felt more alone now than ever before. The gym. Robert and Russ were my only distractions. They included me everywhere they went. I could see how close they had become. Each day we would go see Harold. They had wanted to move him to a long care facility but Robert resisted. It had been a month since he had been admitted. The insurance coverage would soon run out.

The next week was busy at work as new orders began to flow from the company Harold had been dealing with off the books. Ralph was fired agreeing to a non-compete clause for five years. It was a better deal than jail.

The auction is this Friday and Saturday. Everything was set. Friday morning would be the viewing time, the auction started at one. Saturday would be when the biggest and most expensive items would be auctioned. James promised to be back Friday night for at the Saturday event.

Friday morning James called. He asked about some items in the auction he wanted to bid on asking me to make sure to buy them if they came up. He was very concerned that some items would be moved from the Saturday event.

"Janice you need to listen to me very carefully. Under no circumstance is the boat to be auctioned off Friday. Do you hear me?"

"Yes James if you say so."

"Don't mention we talked about this to anyone including Robert are we clear?"

"I understand." I replied.

"Don't allow them to remove the shrink wrap or disturb the boat in any way. It's to be auctioned exactly as it sits." I could tell he was serious.

"I will tell the auctioneer what we discussed." I offered.

"No! Not unless it's necessary. And not around Latisha or Becky. That is critical." He stressed.

"I understand." I gave him my word.

"Good now relax and have fun. I will see you tonight."

"I can't wait!" I gushed."

The day was so hectic. I had never been to an estate auction. People of all walks of life came Friday morning. They looked over the grounds. Many walked around the boat and in the shed. Most went to see the emergency shelter Harold put in the back yard.

I noticed that there was a security person located at the bunker at all times. The boat was about twenty five feet away propped up on some wooden trusses. It had been there when Harold bought the house. It was a wooden boat very long with a small cabin that was actually very roomy down below.