A Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert and Russell did buy the old house from the company. The company sold it on a ten year note with part of the payments as a bonus based on the company's performance. Russell did come out to his mom. It was dramatic but over a few weeks she came to grips with what she already suspected. She moved in with them shortly after.

Last time I saw her she was sinking her claws in on another Sugar Daddy. This one was at least a widower. Becky still mourns the loss of her father but she is now distracted by the divorce she filed against her husband. She was so mad she even called James to advise her on how to keep her husband from getting any part of her inheritance.

Speaking of that. Other than half of the company I received during the divorce and the reward for turning in the money I received nothing. Robert, Becky, James and Latisha each received one fourth of Harold's half.

Latisha quickly sold her share to me for a fair price in exchange for not being charged as an accomplice. Along with the money raised from the sale. A decent paying job and a roof over her head she will be fine as long as she works. Becky sold hers to James for one dollar and a large bag of gold. Of course her husband didn't know about the gold.

James and I are still finding our way together. I wanted to keep working but the drive is too long for us to be together if I work at the office. I decided he was more important so I sold my house and moved in with him. I go back when he is out of town on business.

The first four months I was going crazy but Robert sent me packages next day air each week to work on. I then send out checks from my office (well James old office) at his apartment. It has worked out so well I am now looking for a small office space. I and the two new sales people can work from there also.

To be continued ...