A Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so close!" James explained reading the last lines.

For journey's start and journey's end

If not look here or start again

For only the smartest I don't jest

To find the prize. You must stop and rest.

For upon me now most would sit

For the prize within just make a slit

"James are you telling me this boat holds some sort of treasure?" I whispered so no one could hear. He pulled a knife from his pants and suck it into the cushion we just made love on. It was filled with cash. Lots of cash.

"James!" I yelled forgetting where we were.

"Janice maybe we should whisper!" James laughed at me.

"James is this the missing money?" I whispered. I knew then it was a dumb question.

He just kissed me then pulled out his phone and made a call.

"Marvin this is James. Send the truck but quietly. In the back by the shed. I will be waiting for you." He hung up the phone.

"I think we better get you back to the car and get our buddies from the house" He packed up the bag. Back at the car he gave me his sports coat to slip on. He knocked at the door to the house the security guys gave him a knowing look.

"I have a truck coming any minute. I need you to stay here and keep a watch out front and inside the house."

"Sure thing boss." One guy replied.

The truck pulled in. It was an armored car. James guided the truck back near the boat. For the next twenty minutes they loaded over ten large cushions and ten smaller ones in the truck. James set the alarm and locked it up. He talked to Marvin and they agreed they would meet Monday morning

We watched the truck pull away quietly down the darkened street. James went to the house and talked to the security guys thanking them for their services. James joined me in the car he pulled out of the drive. There was this exciting silence as we pulled down the street.

"What next?" I asked too excited about all of the money to think about anything else.

"I am taking you home and finish what we started!" He looked over at me taking my hand.

"What about the MONEY!" I asked looking back over my shoulder.

"Oh that. It's going to a safe place. Nothing we can do until Monday." He said calmly. "On the other hand the tank still has gas in it!"

"Well step on it then. I have at least one more place to put some of that!" I suggested. I reached over and felt his hard cock. "And if that isn't enough we can back track!"

We reached my house. I pulled out a bottle of wine. James poured a couple of glasses. We moved to the couch and spent a long relaxing time undressing each other. When the time came we moved to the bedroom James chasing me naked down the hall.

We spent the next two hours romping on the bed and in the bathroom. First he lubed us both up and fucked my ass until we both came. I took him in the shower where we washed each other and he focused on my large breasts. Drying off he carried me to the bed. I slipped on top of his body showering him with kisses. He pulled me up so we could kiss again the whole time expressing his love for me.

He was hard again I had waited so long for this I wasn't going to waste even one chance to have him inside me. I moved down and slipped his cock in me. James thrusted up seating it deep in my pussy.

"I have you right where I want you James!" I whispered as I laid my head down on his chest.

"If you like you can call me Jimmy now." He caressed my back and shoulders.

"Do all your lovers call you that?" I looked up searching his eyes.

"They did. Although Robert has never been my lover." He looked at me wondering if he need to explain.

"I love you did that for him. You are such a good man." I laid my head back down. "I know I shouldn't ask, but how many were there?"

He didn't answer for the longest time. I looked back up at him. He was trying to avoid the question.

"Sorry I shouldn't have asked." I laid my head back down.

"There was only one other I allowed to call me that." Jimmy whispered. I knew who that was.

"Thanks for telling me Jimmy." I wrapped my arms around his sides and pulled him tight. "Why Sorina? I asked.

"When I found the history on your computer I was surprised." James looked up at me. I was embarrassed now. "I knew we were alike in so many ways but I didn't expect that. I knew Sorina would be the perfect person to know what you wanted. What your limits are."

"So you set it up?" I asked a bit confused.

"I only invited her to dinner before she went home." James replied. "What happened after was really up to you two."

"You mean...?"

"I didn't expect you to stay. That's what we argued about in the bathroom." James explained. "Sorina told me the next morning what happened after you left my room."

"And Mandy?" I asked trying to figure it all out.

"I had looked at her computer as well. I knew she had a thing for you." James smiled at me. "She wrote a story about the two of you."

"But we never. I mean I had no idea!" I protested.

"She told me that. After what Sorina told me I figured maybe you should spend some together." James winked. "I will admit to setting the stage, but again it was all up to you!"

"But she left!" I replied still hurt.

"That was not planned." James said seriously. "She really did just lose her sister and brother in-law."

"But if you loved me why bring her into the picture?" I asked still confused.

"Because I love you. I know it doesn't make sense now. Someday it will." James replied. "I guess it just didn't work out."

"I love you James. You are all I need." I said.

I shifted so my tits could find a comfortable position. I wigged down his hard cock embedded in my pussy until I felt him bottom out. I lay my head down listening to his heart beat. I fell asleep.

"Hey sleepy head"! Jimmy whispered.

I was no longer on top of him but curled up inside of him. I could feel his hard cock against my ass. I moved higher and reached between my legs guiding his throbbing missile in my silo.

"You talking to me?" I teased. He reached around and grabbed my right tit squeezing it firmly.

"Not if you want to do that first!" He teased me back.

"First and always!" I wiggled my ass encouraging him to start fucking me.

A quick learner he did just that. I could feel the muscles in his arms hold me tight working deeper in my cunt. Fully rested he had the need to pummel me but my ass was in the way. I pulled off him and positioned myself on all fours my head laying on the mattress. The first stroke set the pace as his balls swung and slapped my clit. I cried out in ecstasy as his passionate pace picked up. I grunted each time his cock hit my cervix. The pleasure mixed with a wonderful sensation of discomfort.

"Fuck your slut Jimmy! Oh god that feels so good!" I cried out. "Deeper Jimmy I want you deeper."

James slammed my pussy so hard his cock started to buckle against my cervix. I grunted in pain. I could hear the sloshing in my pussy now. I looked past my tits and saws my pussy lips glisten as they hung down dripping our excitement. Reaching between my legs I caressed his balls. James responded by slowing just a bit. I flicked my clit, my pussy clamped down on his cock. I felt him pick up the pace once again.

"Hurry Jimmy I need to cum!" I whimpered his cock slowed down. "No Faster!"

"Cum slut. I want to feel you cum on my cock." He commanded. "Do it now cum for me let me feel you orgasm!"

I slipped my hand from his balls to my clit. With little effort I rubbed the nub furiously making up for lost momentum. That warm glow started to spread out from my clit overtaking my pussy. I wanted to ride his cock but he held my hips and pulled me tight against him keeping me in place. It was like being restrained. I could feel his powerful grip forcing his cock deep in my cunt. I wanted so bad to be his. To be controlled, to be used to bring him happiness. I wanted to be his slut!

I started cumming. Deep inside I could feel the floor of my pussy contract around the head of his cock! It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Powerless to move I just released all my energy to cumming. I was on the fifth or sixth contraction when I felt his cum sear my contracting pussy walls. I was his.

There was no fighting this. I was but a toy in his hands as he started to fill my cunt one more time. My whole body pulsed with my pussy. The feeling of cumming and being cummed in was such a wonderful feeling. I collapsed under him. He lowered himself over my back kissing my neck.

"Jimmy this has been a night I will never forget!" I whispered as his cock slipped from my pussy.

"I hate to stop but the tank is definitely empty for now." He teased as he continued to kiss my back. "Come on we have some things to do!" He smacked my ass.

I sent him in the bathroom first as I started breakfast. His cum was still running down my thighs when he came out. Dropping my robe I walked naked past him letting him get a good long look at the tits he yearned to see when he was a teenager.

In the shower I thought back to the first time I let him have a good long look at the girls. Just before he was to start college he was in the back yard cutting the grass. With tits like mine going without a bra isn't really practical. Oh I love the feeling when they run free but they are just too big to control. I knew we were the only two home that day. I wore a loose fitting, well ok a baggy top.

I started pulling weeds where he was trimming a bush. Bending over I let the top fall away allowing him to see them both clearly. It's a wonder the plant lived he trimmed it so much. I teased him for almost thirty minutes before the bulge in his pants was showing too clearly. I went in the house and masturbated to a wonderful orgasm.

It was just a days later when we were alone again I came out of the bathroom after washing my hair. I had on panties, shorts, and a thin white muscle tee shirt. My whole top was soaked through my nipples pressed tight. You could clearly see the whole front of my tits. I know for a fact you could see. I did it three times before I finally caught him heading to his room. It was just a week later when Harold found us in the shower together.

I slipped on a nice lace bra and panty set Mandy and I shopped for. I had just a nice summer dress that was sexy but not obscene. I cinched a wide belt drawing the material tight over my tits. My cleavage visible but not on display. I met James in the kitchen. He slipped his hand under the back of the dress feeling up my ass. I let him grope a bit then swatted his hand away.

"Later Jimmy!" I teased.

"Listen slut. I will take what I want!" he teased back.

"Just so long as it's me you want!" I kissed him. He returned his hand to my ass. "Really Jimmy? Now? I just put this on for you and now you want to take it off?"

"Let's go before you do!" He kissed me and led me out the door.

I sat in his car the familiar leather now accustom to my ass.

"Where to James?" I asked.

"Not Jimmy?" He teased.

"Not in public silly! So where are we going?" I looked out the windshield enjoying the great weather. All I could think about was how special I was feeling right now.

"We need to go back to the house. I want to see if there are any other items hidden!" James explained.

"The MONEY!" I squealed. "I forgot all about it!"

"Really?" James looked at me. "You haven't been thinking about it at all?"

"I have spent the last month thinking of nothing but you. I have finally gotten what I wanted ten years ago and you think I care about a few thousand dollars?" I gave his hand a squeeze. "I'll take you. You keep the money!"

"Jan do you know how much was in those cushions?" James asked. I loved that he called me Jan. It made me feel like a person other than his mother.

"I have no idea. Five thousand?" I asked.

"Jan. Really there was ten cushions filled." He glanced over from driving the car.

"Ok twenty thousand?" He held his thumb up. "Fifty?" His thumb still pointed up. "One hundred?" The signal had not changed. "Five hundred?" His thumb was still pointed up.

"James. Really? One million?" I shifted in my seat. This was crazy! "James you are scaring me. How much was really in those cushions!"

"We will know when the fed's count it, I figured around two million dollars were originally stored there. Minus what he spent." James looked over to see me stunned. "There is another three and a half still unaccounted for. My guess is most of that is still parked offshore in various banks. We may never know for sure?" It took some time to let it all register in my brain.

"He had two million in the BOAT!" I slumped back in my seat.

"I am sure it wasn't his first choice but he didn't have too many options. He knew the feds learned he had the account in Europe so he transferred it back and hid it in the boat a couple of years ago."

"Two million? In the boat? That is crazy. What was he thinking?" I looked at James. He was smiling. How did you know where to look?"

"I knew he bought some special material and had it used to make something but I didn't know what. I found the invoice for the material and another for an upholstery shop. I visited the shop but they wouldn't tell me anything. They did car and boat upholstery. Then I found the riddle. I am not sure why he did that. Maybe it was meant for someone. Maybe in case he started to go bonkers. We may never know."

"But the feds you called them in?" I was confused.

"I knew they were on to him. I knew if we found the money they would be on to us too. Besides this money belongs to the company. You own half of the company so I knew you would get your share." He squeezed my hand gently. "Then of course there is the reward you will get for finding and turning it in."

"James I didn't find it! You did all of that!" I punched his arms as I started to realize what he had done.

"You bought the boat. It all belongs to you!" He squeezed my hand again.

"Why did you do that?" I was crying now. He could have taken the credit and the money.

"Well Robert helped too! He insisted we hire the guards and have the auction so there would be no contest to who had title to the proceeds. I am sure someone will try to sue but I believe you are safe. Possession is ninety percent of the law." We pulled into the drive of the house.

"Not a word to anyone. Even Robert for now. He is in love and his emotions sometimes run counter to discretion."

"Whatever you say. I trust you...with my life!" We got out. There was only one security guard now that the sale was all over.

There were a few people picking up items they bought Friday and Saturday. Robert and Russell were in the house walking around. I ran to Robert and put my arms around him and kissed him on the lips. The first time I had ever done so. He looked at James. They exchanged knowing glances.

"Jimmy told me how much you helped!" I whispered in his ear. "I love you Bobby!"

I kissed him on the lips quickly. He looked at me then back to James almost immediately. I followed his eyes. Even at thirty James looked like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"I am so happy for you both!" Bobby whispered back.

He went to James and gave him a hug. Regaining is composure James stepped back.

"So what do you think?" He asked Russ.

"It's a big house. Way more that we would need." He looked at Robert.

"Yeah. But it would be great if your mom came to stay at some time. Besides it's the perfect location for the garden you always talked about!" Robert explained to Russ.

"There is a bunker in the back yard!" Russ exclaimed. "And about my mother we have talked about that."

"First the bunker is under ground. You can plant on top of it. Second your mom is going to find out sooner or later. She isn't deaf, dumb and blind! Give her some credit. She adores you. She will come around." Robert countered. "Besides what makes you think she doesn't already know?"

"Well for one she hasn't said anything?" Russell defended himself.

"I know and I have not said anything!" I chimed in. "Maybe she doesn't want you to think you are committed to Robert if she says something. I agree with Robert. Trust her. She is a good woman."

"We are going to look around while you two decide. The offer still stands Robert but you only have a week before it's put on the market." James took my hand and off we went.

We stopped by the car and he took a small pouch out of the trunk. James led me to the bunker. James unlocked it and reached inside the pouch and handed me a small flashlight. He took a second one. Down the stairs we went guided by the light beams. It was a bit spooky. Looking around there wasn't much to see. Harold had just bought it maybe six months before and it had only been buried just two months before he fell ill. It wasn't huge but it was good size I thought. Four people could easily move around but I couldn't see spending more than a couple of days in the enclosed space. James was looking at every panel and grate in the room.

"What are you looking for?" I asked watching him methodically move about.

"Gold!" He replied.

"Gold? Like real gold?" I was surprised at first but then remembered the boat.

"Everyone thought he was trying to fix some electrical device, which is why he didn't start the main generator. He brought his portable one in here with a drop light. He had this screwdriver with him." James explained. "But with no power the vent fans weren't working. Dad succumbed to the fumes."

"So you think he was trying to get something?" I thought I understood.

"I think he was hiding something. If he knew where it was it wouldn't take long enough to get it. I think he spent most of the time looking for a spot. Some place near electrical wires." James stopped at a grate near the ceiling. "Look here, it's missing a screw."

James remove the other three screws and looked around inside the box. Moving his hand down the small opening he stopped. Turning to me he smiled. He pulled a ring attached to a small rope. As he lifted up a small bag came up. He continued to pull two then three followed by the fourth and fifth. The rope ended. James held up the whole string I picked up the one on the bottom it had to weigh about five pounds.

"I think we have found another stash!" James exclaimed. "I figure at around five pounds each there is close to a half a million just in gold!"

His phone rang just then.

"Hello?" He listened for a few minutes. "I understand. We will be there shortly."

I could see he was now very serious.

"Harold has been pulled from life support they don't expect him to last long." He watched for my reaction.

"Are you ok son?" I held out my hand. He took it.

"I am now." Was all he said.

James returned the bags from the hiding spot and replace the grate. It was a solemn ride to the hospital. Russ and Robert followed us over. Harold had a major setback. As instructed the medical team didn't revive him. He was hanging on but just barely. Becky arrived in a state of hysteria. I tried to console her. Tess showed up she too acted distraught. Becky did get to see her beloved father one last time but he expired just after she joined us.

James stayed with me during the next couple of days. The funeral was Wednesday and the turnout was impressive. Monday we met with the Feds. I can't say which ones but the IRS was definitely represented. Everything was done in secret. I did get a reward for turning the money in. They tried to suggest I was part of the plot but my lawyer easily refuted that. He reminded them it was me Harold was hiding the money from.

The gold is still in the bunker as far as I know. James didn't report that. They did find two more overseas accounts. Each with over a million dollars in it. James explained that I would be in court for years if I didn't settle. Actually since it all went back to the company we had to pay some back taxes and a small penalty. This of course took six months to finalize.