A Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was old. The paint was peeling. The varnish long ago weathered away. He did keep it covered, a white plastic sheet sealed it tight to the upper half. He had it surveyed once the man telling him it wasn't sea worthy. He said it would cost more than it would be worth to fix it. Harold seemed enamored by it just the same refusing to even sell one of the two propellers hanging out below.

Tess and I had lunch and went back to enjoy the sale. The auctioneer moved about with purpose selling the smallest items many times in lots to move things along. I was amazed at the whole organization. I walked outside and watched them prepping new tables to auction.

I looked at the back yard and occasionally someone would wander over to the boat but when they got close they would inevitably walk away and look at other items placed around the yard. It was about three when I saw a man look at several items in the yard then walk over to the boat. He wasn't deterred by the condition. He walked around the entire hulk.

I slowly made my way in that direction heading to the nearby shed. I heard the security man ask him if he could be of some service. The man explained he was a scrap dealer and wanted to know if he could look inside the boat. The security man explained that the boat was sealed and would stay that way until the auction ended.

The buyer left in a gruff but took one last look around. He started walking to the house, I followed at a distance. I heard him talk to the one auction staff member about buying it today. The staff person went and talked to the head auctioneer. I was ready to step in if needed but soon saw the customer walk back to his truck unhappy.

There wasn't anything that interested me. I had lived with the man for almost twenty five years. What feelings I had for him he trampled before and during the divorce. I cared for the man. I wished him no ill will but there was no lingering feelings in my heart for him either. I did buy a small case that James asked me to bid on. It was so exhilarating I can see how people get carried away with this.

They closed the bidding at four. The best was saved for the next day when people who worked during the week would be available.

Robert and I went to the hospital that evening. Harold was getting worse. The doctor had always been realistic but positive. The words he used this time was less encouraging. Becky and Tess were there also. The mood was somber.

James called and told me to be ready at seven. Robert dropped me off at home on his way to pick up Russell.

I was like a girl on her first date when he pulled up. I was so nervous he had flowers when I opened the door. I threw my arms around him and kissed him before he came in the house. He picked me up and easily carried me in returning my kiss. I refused to let go holding onto him he set the flowers down and pulled me tighter.

"God I missed you!" He said when we finally broke our kiss. My world seemed to brighten up by those simple words.

"Oh darling I needed you to say that. I have missed you too!" I replied.

"Come we have a busy night. "He sat me down I swirled in my new dress. His eyes got big then he pulled me close. His hand slipped over my ass. My tits squeezed against him.

"Tonight I am going to ask you to wear slacks."

"Don't you like it?" I acted mad.

"I love it. Tomorrow night you can wear it for sure. Tonight it might be best if you wear slacks." He explained.

I changed quickly slipping on some comfortable shoes and off we went. A quick dinner then a trip to the house. James held my hand as we walked around greeting each security person. I counted three in the back yard. Mostly at the bunker. I was glad I wasn't in my dress as we walked the grounds. James received a call just as we headed to the car.

"Mom is with me. We will be there soon." James replied. He looked at me, I knew it wasn't good news. "That was Robert. Harold is slipping fast.

We hopped in the car and headed to the hospital. He was holding my hand.

"You ok?" I asked.

"I am fine. I worry about Becky and Latisha." He offered.

"What about you?" I asked again. "Are you ok if he doesn't make it?"

"I think it will be a blessing. He has suffered enough. Besides after what he put you through. he stopped being my father long ago." James looked over at me. "What about you?"

"I don't know how to feel. I agree with you. He has suffered enough." I looked at James. "But I don't wish him dead."

He squeezed my hand firmly. James knew what I meant. As much as I wanted James as my lover. I didn't wish Harold to die to accomplish that.

We arrived at the hospital and went up to the floor Harold was on. In the waiting room a doctor was talking to Becky, her husband and Latisha. Russell and Robert showed up minutes later. The last of the brain activity stopped earlier in the day. Only machines were keeping him alive. The staff were ordered not to revive him if he had any difficulties. The question was should they pull the plug. Becky alone had the medical power of attorney. She alone would decide.

James took my hand and led me down the hall. We went into the room. The tubes and pumps sustaining what life he had. I never much thought about what it took to keep Harold with us. We stood there James and I together knowing Harold wouldn't approve. I also knew he was already gone. The only thing in the room with us was a machine and the body of the man I lost so many years ago. James kissed me on the lips.

"Good night Harold. May you rest in peace." James said. He kissed me once again just in case Harold missed the first one. "Come mother. It's time to let the others grieve"

One by one they went and spent time with Harold. Russ taking his mother. Robert spent longer than I would have thought. Becky went with her husband. He returned after fifteen minutes. She stayed with the body for almost an hour before she joined us again. I could tell she was distraught. I was surprised when she ran to me.

"Mom I don't know what to do?" She was crying holding me close. "I don't want to decide!"

"I know dear but you must." I held her like I have always wanted to. "There is no wrong answer. Darling do what you think is right."

We held each other for several minutes then parted. We waited for the doctor. Becky told him she needed more time. James took my hand we said our goodbyes and headed home. He took me to his hotel room. I had nothing to wear so he gave me a button down shirt.

I was nervous when he came from the bathroom. He left me some supplies. I brushed my teeth and washed up before joining him in the room. I looked over he was sound asleep. Disappointed I slipped in front and pulled his arm over me. He scooted closer mumbling something and went back to sleep. I looked at the clock it was after two.

James was up early the next morning. He took me home to shower and change and we headed off to the auction. With James at my side this was even more exciting than the day before.

They started with the small stuff left over from the day before and then went in the back yard. Harold had all kinds of lawn equipment. Mowers, garden tractors, even a tiller but I never seen him plant anything. They moved to the bunker. The unit itself wasn't for sale but the contents were. There had been a steady stream of visitors in and out it over the last few days. The bidding started it stalled around five hundred. James raised his number which brought out a lively round of buyers. He finally won the bid at twelve hundred.

They had one item before they moved to the boat. I saw the scrap dealer was back. James pulled me aside.

"You need to buy the boat. I don't care what it costs buy the boat!" James held my hand firmly.

"But James I don't have much money. Why don't you buy it?" I asked confused.

"Don't worry about the money. Hurry now. Just buy it. I will explain later." They moved to the boat. The bidding started. There were few bidders. I was one. Latisha saw me bidding and walked over.

"You buying that heap?" She said to me.

"My dad and I always thought of restoring it someday. Janice offered to buy it for me as a gift." James said.

I wanted to say something but he squeezed my hand firmly. I raise my number. It was over fifteen hundred.

"Seems like allot to pay for sentimental reasons." Latisha replied but she stayed anyway.

The scrap guy was giving me the evil eye. He wanted it and I was costing him profit. Each time he bid I wanted to ask James why I was bidding on this. I knew he had never worked with his father on any project. James just kept squeezing my hand to bid.

The guy bid two thousand. I turned to James I had to say something. This was crazy. He looked at me urging me to bid. I trusted him I raised my number again. The scrap guy looked over at us and turned to leave. The auctioneer declared me the winner and without ceremony they went to the next item on the list.

"Excuse me sir would you happen to have a card?" James asked the scrap dealer.

"Buzz off. You just cost me a day's work." He snarled.

"I am sorry. If I decide this is too much of a project. I may want to sell it." James explained.

"Well I ain't payin no two grand for it now." The guy dug out his card anyway.

"How about a grand? But you still have to haul it away." The guy's eyes lit up.

"You have a deal but you can't part it out on me." He warned.

"I promise if I decide not to keep it you can inspect it and make sure you can still turn a buck. Fair enough?" He held out his hand the man shook it.

Latisha just shook her head as she walked away. James bought a couple of more items. One was an antique desk for Robert.

The auction was over, we watched as truck after truck loaded up with all the items that were sold. By six the place was all but deserted. Only two security guards remained. James walked over to them as I loaded the small things in the car.

"Come on. You have a dress to wear and I have a surprise for you." James said. He seemed very happy.

We went to my house. I showered and changed into the dress I had on the night before. We went to dinner the place was nice but we were both overdressed. It was almost nine when we stopped for a carry out pizza and some beers. I was going to ask why but decided not to. We headed back to the house where the auction was. A lone guy was on the porch the other in the back yard smoking. James motioned for him to come up to the house. He stepped up on the porch. James handed them the pizza and the beer.

"Remember you stay in the house until I come get you." James handed them each a 100 dollar bill. They looked at me in my sexy dress and knew what was up.

"No problem. We got your back." The one said.

I felt like a whore but my pussy started to get wet. I had a good feeling about this.

James opened the trunk and took out a duffel bag and a small lantern. He took my hand and with the glow of the lantern we walked past the bunker into the shadows of a large tree and to the back of the boat. James pulled a key from his pocket as he handed me the lantern. On the back of the boat was a small ladder leading up to the back. He climbed the ladder and there under the flap of white plastic was a lock on a small door.

"Well now we find out if that two grand you spent will pay off."

He turned the key and a heavy lock popped open. James opened the door and removed another panel then I handed up the bag. He helped me up the ladder replaced the panel and guided me down the center where the plastic was supported by poles to shed the water. As old as the boat looked outside the inside looked very nice. The wood looked in good shape the gauges and controls looked polished. We headed to the cabin. James unlocked another padlock with the same key.

We entered the cabin it looked well maintained like someone lived here. Even the cushions looked great. In fact they looked almost new. James walked to a panel and flipped it open, there was a key pad with some small lights. There was an alarm on the boat? He punched in a code and closed the door.

He opened the bag and removed a large blanket. James sat down on the cushion along the side and invited me to join him. I hesitated standing there in my sexy dress.

"James if I join you I don't want to stop at a kiss." I had been through too much. I had waited too long. I needed this to move forward. He handed me the key to the lock.

"Tonight you drive. Just be careful the tank is full. It could be a long trip!" James looked at me. It was the look he gave me ten years ago when we were in the shower. It was desire. I knew at that moment he wanted me as much as I needed him.

"I'm going to make you keep that promise!" I teased.

I sat down with him, he kissed me slipping his hand over my shoulder and around my back. I locked lips and offered my tongue. He took it and shared his with me. I dropped my hands to his crotch and felt his semi hard cock through his pants. I released his belt. I unbuttoned his slacks and lowered the zipper. He helped me take them off by lifting his ass. His briefs were next. I tossed them. His cock grew harder as I lifted it with my hand. His hand reached for my tit. I slapped it away.

"Not yet my little boy. Tonight I am in charge!" He moaned in frustration and the fact I was now stroking him.

I lowered to my knees and took the head in my mouth. I never much cared for oral sex. I had done it of course but never really enjoyed it. Maybe I was old enough now to appreciate how we use the most intimate parts of our bodies to pleasure our lovers. Maybe it was because it was James's cock. The one I had longed for all these years. Whatever the reason I wanted it. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I wanted him to know that this mouth was there for him in any way he wanted to use it.

James was glass cutting hard. The head alone filled my mouth. There was no way I was going to get close to taking this thing even half way. I didn't even try. What I did do is wrap my hands around it and stroked the whole length as my mouth teased what would fit. My other hand gently caressed his balls. I knew better than to treat them rough. That would be another time this night was about getting past the barriers we locked ourselves in.

"Janice...mom...soon!" James thought he was warning me but I was already ahead of him.

I renewed my efforts and was rewarded with the first blast of cum filling my mouth. James thrust he cock deeper in my mouth. I was prepared for the second and third but the fourth and fifth were larger than I expected. He was groaning. His one hand behind him supporting his body the other resting gently on my head. James rocked through his orgasm. My pussy was dripping.

There was no way I wasn't going to swallow every drop. I forced it to the opening to my throat and let it just shoot straight down. I gagged and coughed a couple of times but recovered to keep to get him hard again. Robert had done this so I knew he was capable. I just need to learn how. I released his cock in my mouth but continued to stroke him.

James fell back on both arms as he watched me work his cock. I reached between my legs pushed my panties to the side and dipped my fingers in my pussy. I offered them to him he happily took them in his mouth. His cock surged.

I dipped them again this time cleaning them off myself while he watched in the glow of the lantern. James was hard enough to fuck but I wanted him to taste me again. Dipped my fingers one more time and offered them to him. He took them his cock was straining. I stood up and lifted my dress. With my panties still pushed to the side I positioned myself over his cock.

"Mom wait. I want this to be perfect!" James whispered.

"No son. I don't want it perfect I want it now!" I slipped over his cock slowly taking him in my tight pussy. "If it were perfect you might never want to fuck me again!"

His cock filled my pussy I fell over him we found each other's lips and kissed.

"I love you Janice. I will never stop making love to you. Never!" I started to cry just a bit.

"Oh James you don't know how long I have waited for you to say that!" I mashed my tits into him. "Fuck me son. Fuck your mother. I am giving myself to you!"

James started to thrust in me then picked me up and turned me on my back. His strength and weight felt like heaven. His cock filled my pussy as well as my heart. I came quickly pawing at his back. I was whimpering as my climax raced through my body. James never stopped bringing me closer to another orgasm with each thrust.

"Cum for me!" James hissed.

"As your mother? Or as your slut?" I teased.

"As my lover!" He hissed again.

"Am I James? Am I your lover?" I pulled back to look at him. His eyes were glassy.

"Yes now and forever. You are my lover!" He replied.

"Then tonight I will be your mother! Your slut mother! The one you seduced so many years ago. Do it son fill my pussy. Show your mother how much you love her. Show her she is your slut. Fuck me son! Cum in my pussy and make it yours!"

"You fucking bitch you're going to make me cum in you!" The first blast coated my walls and started me cumming with him.

"Take this mother!" James thrusted even deeper shooting his cum in my womb.

"And this you slut!" Again he filled me up.

"And this my love!" He gave me the gentlest thrust as my pussy contracted around his soon to deflate cock.

"I love you mom I always have. You have never been or ever will be a slut to me." James whispered as he supported himself above me. His cock twitched in my cum filled cunt.

"Then never call me mom again as your lover." I kissed him. "And James, I know you like it a bit kinky. I will be your slut as long as you love and respect me."

James pulled from me and grabbed a towel from the bag. We cleaned up a bit then he started to put his clothes on.

"Whoa what are you doing?" I asked.

"I told you I have a surprise for you!" He explained.

"You mean this wasn't the surprise?" I motioned to the two of us.

"That was making love. That is no surprise." James replied. I nodded as if I agreed with him. He pulled out a piece of paper. It was the one from the meeting with Latisha. It was some silly riddle

"Did you figure it out?" James asked.

"Why no. should I have?"

"Well if I am right it could be worth a few bucks." James gave me a sly look.

"You mean it really has meaning?" I was shocked.

"Well let's read it and see what you think." James read the first two lines.

What lies within is what you seek

Within these words secrets keep

"Well that is clear enough. There must be something of value we should be looking for." I explained.

"Very good. Now the next two lines" James read on.

To run around that will not do

To help your quest I leave a clue

"I guess it means I need to read more?" I asked. James nodded.

James read the next four lines.

You can see above. You can see below

When I am high. When I am low

For when it rains I get not wet

To argue that I take the bet

"I have no idea. What doesn't get wet when it rains? And seeing above or below? A cloud?"

"Very nice guess. But how about water. Like a lake or ocean?" He asked.

"Oh my goodness you are right! Read the next lines!" I squealed.

I am happiest when here I go

If you truly see then you already know

To what you seek is next in line

If you understand you're doing fine

If I were well above I rest

If not. To look below. Would be the best

"This is tricky. But if the clue is water. What should be on top of water if it's well and below the water if isn't well" James asked.

"Anything that floats?" I guessed.

"Excellent." James complimented me. He then read on.

Alas be there I am not

Instead alone I sit and rot

I find myself beneath this tree

I am losing hope and dignity

"Well if it's a boat and it's under a tree then it must be on land...!" I squealed. "James we are on a boat on land!"