A Southern Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Illogical
Illogical
530 Followers

"Oh, John. Fuck mommy." she mumbled through gritted teeth. She was fantasizing about her own son fucking her without guilt.

Kate knew it was wrong to think about her son in this way, but she could not help it, she could not get the sight of him out of her mind. Kate writhed and squirmed around on the bed, gripping the sheets and digging her feet into the mattress. With her left hand she took a firm grip of her large breast, pinching and twisting her nipple hard. The smell of her womanly scent was thick in her nostrils, and it made her even hornier, as the smell of sex permeated the air.

In the throes of bliss, she glanced at her husband, still sound asleep, completely unaware that his wife was masturbating right next to him, trying her best not to moan out loud their son's name as she was making herself cum, suddenly thankful for the big king size bed her husband had bought last year.

Kate felt her navel tighten, her eyes widen, and she stifled a gasp. She was quickly getting to the point of no return. A year of pent-up desires were about to come out of her pussy, on the brink of an orgasm, she dropped her breast and quickly balled up a fistful of her blanket, stuffing it into her mouth. Kate felt her pussy tighten; a huge wave of sexual ecstasy washed over her. Her eyes rolled back, her back arched and her big tits quivered as her entire body shook as her pussy erupted all over her hand.

Her pussy gushed and spurted a large amount of her juices all over the bedsheet, making her shudder. Gradually, the orgasms began to taper off and then ceased altogether. Her tight butt relaxed & she flopped back onto the mattress.

Kate carefully extracted her hand from her satisfied vagina. Her hand was coated with her thick vaginal juices. She brought her hand close to her nose and inhaled her womanly scent then licking her hand completely clean.

"Mommy loves you so much baby." she whispered.

At that moment Kate was too spent to think rationally. Her husband was still asleep next to her. She couldn't believe he hadn't woken up. He could probably sleep through a tornado, but at the same time she was grateful she had managed to get away with her little indiscretion. Kate just laid there completely spent and basking in the afterglow of one of the most intense orgasms she had experienced. She would reflect on her actions later that day.

***********************************************

In the morning Kate wasn't her usual self at breakfast with her husband, even though she tried to act perky. After her husband left, she stood wearily in the kitchen making more coffee for herself. Kate looked outside. It was a bright shiny day; it was an ironic contrast to the tempest whirling around Kate's mind and soul.

She remembered every shattering detail with crystal clarity: She quivered with a combination of shame & unholy desire.

"Why am I such a mess?!" she thought.

She sighed, thinking how in reality she had become a mother and wife, setting aside her own wants and needs. Kate was so lost in thought that she didn't hear John enter the kitchen. He paused and looked his mom over with that special appreciation of a new lover. Her pretty white silk robe molding to her voluptuous curves: her slender waist, womanly hips and round butt, so suggestive of childbearing and the swell of those large full breasts straining against the thin fabric.

John could feel his cock quickly growing inside his boxers. He came so close to fucking his mother yesterday. With a mischievous grin, John crept up on his oblivious mom. Kate cried out in shock as John circled her in his strong arms from behind, squeezing her breasts gently. "Mornin' gorgeous" he said with a chuckle, nuzzling and kissing her neck.

"John! No!! Let me go!! LET.ME.GO!!" Kate squealed in panic, struggling wildly to break free.

John released her, putting up his hands defensively. "Alright, alright...Jeez. I just wanted to say hi." he said grinning as he reached out to cup her cheek.

"Don't touch me like that!" Kate jerked her head away. "What's the matter with you?!"

"You didn't seem to mind yesterday, Mom." he smirked.

"Oh my god. We've got to talk...," Kate stammered nervously, running her shaky fingers through her hair. "Sit down."

The coffee was ready. Kate poured 2 mugs with difficulty and brought them slowly to the table, placing one in front of her son. They both drank, saying nothing for a long moment. Kate carefully avoided his gaze. John stared at his mother; he suppressed a smile. It was kind of funny to see her struggle, probably wondering how to bring up what happened yesterday in the storage room.

Finally gathering up the courage to begin, Kate rolled her eyes toward the ceiling and said: "A-about yesterday...in the storage room."

"If only dad wouldn't have come home when did. We probably would've fucked right then and there."

"JOHN! Oh my god! Don't you dare use that filthy word with me! I'm not one of your little girlfriends." Kate shouted.

John stopped talking. It was best to see what else she had to say. John noticed his mother's unusual lack of composure, the way she gripped her robe, and the growing nervousness.

Kate shut her eyes tightly and shook her head slightly. "My god what a mess. I can't believe this is happening. John, you have to promise me that you're not going to say anything to anybody about what happened yesterday. I know how you boys are. Promise me you won't say anything. I'm your mother you have to promise me." Kate pleaded, tears welling up in her eyes.

Joh was a little moved by his mother's anguish...just a little. He knew why she was so upset about it. It was not because he might go out and tell somebody. John knew he wouldn't do that. First, not that many people would be interested in knowing he French kissed his mother, and second, and probably more importantly, if word got out it would ruin any chance of screwing his mother plus it could "mess" things up at home.

"Mom, of course I'm not going to say anything. Our little 'Freudian slip' is safe. Besides...I think I have a pretty good idea on why it is that you're so upset."

"Y-yeah, why?" Kate struggled desperately to keep her eyes off her son's crotch - and failed.

John saw that she kept glancing furtively at the bulge in his pajamas. Their eyes met for a brief moment. John saw her mom's gaze. Kate met his eyes and turned beet red as she had been caught, looking away quickly.

"You are all torn up not because we kissed or whatever. But because you liked it." he smirked.

"Excuse me?!" she snapped. "I-I did not...like anything! You just don't get it, do you John? What we did yesterday was wrong, dead wrong, an absolutely horrible sin - and more than that, a serious crime! If anyone ever found out about it, I'd be sent to prison or even you could go to prison, my reputation ruined, your future destroyed, and our family destroyed forever!"

"If anyone ever found out?" the calmness in his voice irking Kate "Why do you keep assuming people are going to find out? I'm not gonna say anything and I know you are not gonna say anything soo..."

"Stop! What about your father, huh? We betrayed him. I cheated on him. Have you NO sense of shame? None at all?"

John was getting annoyed at this point. "Look. I wasn't really thinking too much about Dad. Who the hell would in a situation like that?"

John took her hand. "Mom you are such a beautiful woman. I know Dad doesn't satisfy you. You don't have to tell me; I can see it. He won't ever find out, Mom. Why should he? There's absolutely no reason we can't continue to..."

"ENOUGH!" she barked quickly pulling her hand back. "We are not going to 'continue' anything, you hear me? Okay! Yes, it's true your father hasn't touched me in God knows how long but I guess I'll just have to suck it up. I betrayed my husband in a moment of weakness, and the guilt is horrible! I will never do it again - never!" Kate said vehemently.

"Mom, but what about me?" he said softly, his voice low and firm. "I can't stop thinking about that kiss and I know you can't too. We wouldn't be having this conversation otherwise. Or are you going to tell me you didn't like it."

John eased closer, their hands intertwining. "Honey please," she whispered. "Don't make this more difficult, please" Kate said softly, her spine tingling at her son's words.

Kate glanced down. She tried not to stare, but the opening in the pajama bottoms gaped open enough that she could clearly see the thick shaft of his cock. She wondered idly if he was still hard.

"Oh lord..." she thought. Kate suppressed a shiver at the thought of those eyes boring into hers as he spread her legs and-

"Come on Mom, admit it..."

"Alright yes. I loved the way we kissed yesterday, but it's still wrong John. We shouldn't...kiss that way." Kate whispered, their conversation already affecting Kate. She could feel her pussy growing wetter, her face flushed and her breath getting shallow.

He watched her with those keen, disarming eyes. "You know I love you. I will never hurt you." he said, as he brushed her hair back behind her ear. "I just want to make you feel like a woman again...My woman." John said, slowly leaning forward, capturing his mother's lips. In spite of herself, she felt her lips yielding to John's, and almost immediately the tip of her son's tongue slipped past her lips and into her mouth. Kate closed her eyes as she tentatively parted her lips returning her son's kiss, moaning weakly into his mouth. John reached out and cupped one of her heavy breasts, feeling her nipple against his palm.

The mother's resistance was futile and short-lived because, whether she liked it or not, he was correct. Kate wanted him. Sinfully, her yearning for this incestuous foreplay overtook her and Kate stopped struggling when she welcomed his kiss. "Oh, darling," she breathed. Kate immediately slipped her hand through opening of his pajama bottoms taking hold of his burning shaft. She looked up and saw her son gazing at her, his eyes burning with lust. Kate had just told him how they were not going to continue and yet here they were. Kissing and groping each other like they had been lovers for years. Her lips were so warm and soft, and direct physical contact with them only fueled John's incestuous fantasies.

The desire to fuck him was immense and she ached knowing that wasn't a possibility. In a moment of clarity Kate's eyes shot open. "NO!!" Kate cried out. Pushing John back and leaped out of her chair.

"We are not going to do that again! This ends now, you hear me. NOW!!" she turned quickly making her way out of the kitchen.

"Whatever you say Mom." he muttered to himself, smirking. Knowing she probably still had a few emotional, psychological, or behavioral blocks keeping her from truly accepting how much she wanted this.

That day went on without any incident but the same could not be said for the following weeks. Kate struggled to maintain the appearance of normalcy for the benefit of her husband. John kept trying to kiss & fondle his mother whenever he got the chance. As a result, Kate desperately tried to avoid being alone with her son, even for a moment.

The feeling of guilt came and went over the next few days but as the days went on, it became non-existent; clearly his mother wanted it. But other, new feelings and thoughts were being born. They centered around two topics: his mother, and his parents' marriage. John had to come with grips that he no longer saw his mother, figuratively and literally, as before. She was still 'mom,' but her inherent womanliness, attractiveness, and sexuality were evident. Now, constantly aware of them, they came to dominate John's thoughts.

Then there were the sex dreams. Almost every night Kate would dream about kissing or fucking John. Whether it was on the couch, the storage room where they kissed, her own marital bed, the kitchen or, most disturbing her church, in most of her dreams she was sweating and panting as John screwed her. As they were both about to finish, she would glance out of the corner of her eye and would always see her mother, sister or husband. They would stare at her as she was being taken like the whore she had become.

At that point, Kate always awoke with a start, sweating and her heart pounding.

"Wha-? What is it, hon?" Henry asked sleepily one night. "What's the matter?"

"N-Nothing! Just another b-bad dream, that's all. I-I'm okay. Go back to sleep...,"

"You've been having a lot of those lately. Want to tell me about them?" he said lovingly, rubbing her back.

"No, no. I'm okay really. Just some silly dreams. I'm okay really. Go back to sleep honey. You got work in the morning." said Kate feigning normalcy.

"Okay, just wake me if you want to talk about it sweetheart. I'm here if you need me." replied Henry.

Kate settled back down, her husband's kind concern making her feel even worse. This was her fault, even when she was adamant to put a stop to this, John still managed to kiss her, and she had let him. She knew falling sleep again would be almost impossible.

John on other hand was fighting his own 'battle'. This self-imposed celibacy was starting to take a toll on him. Deciding not to jerk off was probably not the best idea. He wasn't even sure if anything else would happen between him and his mom. He had lost count how many days had passed since he last relieved himself and it was starting to get to him. John was fidgety, snappy, and constantly thinking about sex. His cock was almost always in a constant state of arousal.

Later that day, Henry came home with an announcement. "Kate, John, I have some news. Donovan told me I've got to go to Russia and oversee the shutdown of our branch over there."

Kate felt a hole in her stomach. "Russia?! Why?"

"After weeks of negotiating the new contract, we just couldn't come into an agreement. Can you believe those people wanted a 17% discount in the contract?!... Goddamn communists."

A confused expression flashed over John's face. "Dad, the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore. Russia hasn't been communist for the last 5 years."

"Once a commie, always a commie."

"Sure," sighed John "If you say so." He knew it was pointless to argue with his father. Henry was a fervent Republican and stubborn as shit too. Back in 1991 when the news broke about the dissolution of the Soviet Union, he celebrated as if he had been the one who took the Kremlin. John never cared about politics, even less so, his mom. He believed there were more important things, like chasing tail, than to hear a group of bitter old men bicker back and forth.

"Can't someone else go, though?" asked a worried a Kate.

"Sorry. No can do. I tried to get out of going, believe me I tried, but I'm one of the senior executives and they want this to go as smoothly as possible. He doesn't want our guys to stay in that godforsaken place any longer than they need to."

"Well, how long is this going to take? Five days, a week maybe?" she asked hopefully.

"Oh man!" he laughed. "I wish. We are shutting down the entire thing and relocating to Belgium. The whole thing is probably going to take a month, maybe a month and a half."

"No fucking way." thought John, trying to suppress a grin. It seemed the universe was granting him a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Kate felt her hands get clammy. She was aghast. Her husband was going to be gone for almost two months, leaving her here alone with her son. The idea of trying to fend off John's advances for even a few days was scary enough, but for a whole month?! She was not going to be able to do it.

"I expect you to take care of your mom, while I'm gone champ" Henry said punching his son in the arm.

"Oh yeah, Dad. Don't worry." He smirked "I'll take good care of her." An incestuous relationship with his mother had been a deep, dark, twisted fantasy of his for a long time, a fantasy that was taking shape very, very quickly.

Kate felt a shiver all over her body and that familiar twitch in her pussy when she heard her husband's instruction to John. She thought about asking her husband if she could go but knew that it was impossible on a trip of this nature.

"When do you have to leave?" asked Kate.

"Two days from now, on Saturday. That way we can start strong on Monday." Henry replied.

"What?!"

"Yeah, I know. I can barely get a breathier, but that's how it is. Anyway, let's just have our nice dinner together."

Kate forced herself to smile and laugh during their meal. John kept glancing at his mother, but she kept avoiding his gaze. John seemed to be in a fine mood. All smiles and laughs. Even telling a couple of his jokes to Henry.

**************************************************************

Kate had taken her time driving home from the airport, needing to think. Luckily, John was not with her. He had said goodbye the night, planning to spend the night at one of his friends. Knowing that she would be alone with her son for a month filled her with dread. She knew John wouldn't do anything with his dad around but now that he was gone, he had an open field.

Kate even thought about calling her sister or mother, hoping one of them could come and stay with her for a few days, but after pondering for a few minutes, decided not to. Her sister had a family of her own and her mother lived about four hours away. Finally, she gave up trying to devise clever avoidance tactics and just resolved to remain steadfast in her refusal to give in to him. She was the adult here. She had the last say.

Her anxiety grew as the day went on. She tried watching some TV, but she couldn't focus on anything. Then she did housework to try to keep her mind occupied. She vacuumed all the carpets, mopped the kitchen floor, and finished organizing the last 4 boxes in the storage room. She went back down to the kitchen and saw the time. It was 5:23 PM.

John said he'd be home for dinner.

About thirty minutes later she was in the middle of making dinner when she heard the heavy sound of a man's feet on her front steps. Her heart began to pound as she heard the front door open and close. She heard his footsteps getting closer and then suddenly stop. Kate knew he was right by the kitchen entrance, staring at her but she wouldn't dare turn around. John stood there for a moment in the doorway looking at her. His mom was wearing a pair of black chinos, a sleeveless yellow blouse, that seemed to be a little tight and a pair of flat black shoes. Her hair was done in a ponytail. So, simple yet so alluring to him.

A slight smile appeared on his face as he approached his mother. Kate kept stirring her sauce. John slowly approached Kate and peered over her shoulder.

"It smells great mom, what are you cooking?" he asked.

Kate swallowed the lump on her throat before answering. "It's just s-some chili or d-do you want something else?" Kate stuttered. He was so close; she could feel his warm breath on her neck.

"No, no, chili's great. Haven't had chili in a while."

"It'll be done in a f-few minutes."

"Well then, I guess I'd better go wash up."

John turned around and walked upstairs to freshen up. Only then did Kate glance sideways and see that he had left. Finally, she could breathe again.

When they sat to eat, Kate took notice of his outfit. John was wearing a tight white T-shirt and black basketball shorts. Dinner was eaten mostly in silence. Kate's nerves took away her appetite, so she just picked at her food. John on other hand was starving and inhaled his food.

"Why aren't you eating, Mom?" he asked as he helped himself to second bowlful.

"Oh, I - I'm just not hungry, I guess..."

"Well, that's a shame. Chili's fantastic!" he said, taking a drink of his beer.

"Thank you...Um, excuse me mister, are you drinking a beer?! Who said you could drink beer?! You are not 21 yet."

Illogical
Illogical
530 Followers
123456...8